Product Type: other Chocolate
Newest Review: ... The free sweets did make up for the £30 odd bill (for two slices of cake and 6 drinks!). Choccywoccydoodah is also situated in London wi... more
Definitely do not deserve to be in the business!!
Author Name: Shane S
Advantages: Nicely designed cakes
Disadvantages: pricy, extremely awful customer service, unreliable
I am a wedding planner and the customer service from them (both in the London and Brighton's offices) is by far the most appalling in all my years of dealing with various vendors. The service rep in London did not know the details of the products (ie names of the cake and how many people it can serve). The head office in Brighton was extremely nasty. They cancelled the cake order 5 days before a wedding even though there was a signed contract. The only reason for the cancellation of the order was that the customer had tried to tell the head office that it has been a nightmare from the start of the purchase and they would not recommend them to any of their friends. I would definitely avoid if you are thinking getting a cake from them for any event, especially if it is going to be a big event. They are unreliable, aweful and just should not be in the business.
Summary: Avoid entirely!
- Organic Seed & Bean Company Fairtrade Chocolate With Lavender
- Thorntons Continental White Chocolate Collection
- Tesco Wholenut Plain Chocolate
- Green & Blacks Dark Chocolate With Lemon
- Doves Farm Organic Chocolate & Crispy Rice Bar
- Doves Farm Gluten Free, Organic Chocolate Stars
- Doves Farm Crispy Chocolate & Rice Bars Organic
- Mars Galaxy Caramel