Product Type: Ferrero Chocolate
Newest Review: ... it was a gift so I don't know the actual cost! I think they are expensive but they're worth it for the special gift and everyone know's t... more
Little moments of heaven!
Member Name: munchkin-bitch
Date: 11/02/08, updated on 11/02/08 (62 review reads)
Advantages: nuts, chocolate, creamy velvety praline delicious!
Disadvantages: soooooooo expensive for what you get, they will all go as soon as they're opened!
you are definately spoilt if you get these decadant little chocolatey heavenly moments! They are hazelnuts engulfed in hazelnut cream and dipped in chocolate and chopped nuts. they come individually wrapped in gold luxury foil wrap and a little brown petits fours case, and then they are packaged in a clear container of various shapes depending on the amount inside. they coms in a rectangular box, a hexagonal tray or this valentines day they are doing a heart shaped one. everything about this chocolates design is geared around feeling luxurious and high quality. and oh my god are they worth their price, they are extortionately priced, but for the reason that people pay it as they taste so good! i happen to be a lover of nutty chocolate, and these are as good as thorntons nutty chocolates. they are smothered with nuts though, so a definate no no if you're not keen on them. they are usually around £4-5 for a box-although they have started to sell them in a plastic pack of three as an everyday treat, and at the moment a supermarket has the heart shaped pack half price-guess what my husband's getting for valentines day! that way i can pig half of them too, without feeling too guilty!! only problem i have is once i have one i can't stop til they're all gone-not good for my post baby weight loss!
Summary: drop hints and you may get them as a gift!! too expensive to have all the time
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Caution not suitable for kids: this is no ordinary chocolate bar.
- Black Magic Disaster
- Go NUTS! for this new bar
- Excellent chocolate snack, and it's not Cadbury's?!?
- The bar that has got smaller, but still tastes great!
- The inventor of this is a genius!
- Eating Your Weight In Gold
- It's all about the honey
- Green & Black's Dark Chocolate Maya Gold
- Green & Black's Dark Chocolate Hazelnut & Currant
- Green & Black's Cocoa Rich Milk Chocolate
- Leschanz Klimt Chocolate Bark Full Milk
- Leschanz Klimt Chocolate Bars Three-Pack
- Leschanz Chocolate Bar With Candied Lilac
- Leschanz Chocolate Bar With Candied Peppermint Leaves
- Green & Black's White Cooking Chocolate Bar