Product Type: Mars Chocolate
Newest Review: ... quite like I do from Galaxy on other chocolate. It's in a whole world of its own. What makes it different to that of its competing top b... more
So Dreamy and Creamy
Member Name: Ansi
Advantages: Delicious, creamier than other chocolates, not necessarily more expensive, VERY satisfying
Disadvantages: More calorific
What is it about Galaxy Chocolate that makes me feel like I'm floating?
I am a huge fan of chocolate - I mean, what's not to love? (I'm ignoring calories here). It's sweet, it's indulgent, and best of all, it's RELAXING. But I never get a high quite like I do from Galaxy on other chocolate. It's in a whole world of its own.
What makes it different to that of its competing top brands is that it's far richer and creamier. Despite this I dont feel like the chocolate just coats my mouth as I often think other chocolates do when they're creamy. Galaxy just melts on your tongue and releases its sweet flavours and instantly I feel better. I actually can't resist sighing when I have a square.
Nutritonally, it weighs slightly heavier than other brands:
Energy (kJ) 2,270
Energy (kcal) 544
Protein (g) 7
Carbohydrate (g) 56
of which sugars (g) 55
Fat (g) 33
of which saturates (g) 19
Fibre (g) 2
Sodium (g) 0
I'm obsessed with healthy eating, but when appropriate, I make a special allowance for a bit of Galaxy chocolate - an unbeatable bit of indulgence.
Summary: Unbeatable silky smoothness
- Michel Cluizel Gift Box Of Chocolates
- Michel Cluizel Dark Chocolate
- Michel Cluizel Collection Of Single Estate Chocolates
- Michel Cluizel Chocolate Sardines
- The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Virgin Cacao Butter Cold Press
- The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Raisins Chocolate Coated
- The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Mulberries Chocolate Coated
- The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Mulberries