Product Type: Hershey's Chocolate
Newest Review: ... a really well known US sweet. I said no and she eventually wasted £2 of her pocket money buying an 143g bag of almond kisses. Inside th... more
Member Name: chekcherry
I have hardly heard anyone say that he doesn't like chocolates. Amongst the most popular ones like Cadbury's or Lindt (Swiss Chcolates) one can't help mentioning the chocolate giant from Pennsylvania, US that is Hershey's . Hershey's are pioneers in everything chocolate. They manufacture the delicious Syrup and the wonderful exclusive chocolate kisses. These chocolate kisses are rightfully named because of their size and the shiny foil wrapping. These choclates are individually wrapped in either golden or silver foil with a tiny paper strip sticking out that says hershey's on it. These are shaped like tear drops and are uite the bite size. The golden foil wrapped ones are almond flavoured while the silver ones are regular. There are a few other flavours available like perhaps cherry and orange but I have only tried the almond and the4 regular ones and I can easily say that these are perfect hunger buster for those times when you can figure out just what to grab.
Even for kids these chocolates could prpove to be a healthy alternative to others because these atleast have real almonds in them. I would highly recommend these beautiful divinities to all you chocolate lovers. Go for them. These won't upset your calorie consipousness because of their perfect sizes.
Summary: Wonderful delight !!!
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- The element of Surprise!
- This caramel deserves a gold medal
- A great Easter Egg!
- Kit Kats bigger and better brother
- Revels minus the shell!!
- Want some biscuit with your chocolate?
- I Love Aero Bubbles For My Chocoholic Self!!!!
- Terrible for the health, sickly,etc, but better than Twix, ex lover of mars revi ...
- Chocolate Trading Co Chocolate Ladybirds
- Chocolate Trading Co Copper Farthing Chocolate Coins
- Venchi Chocolate Cigar
- Venchi No Added Sugar White Chocolate Bar
- Tesco Finest Swiss Chocolate with Orange & Almonds
- Cadbury Caramel Bunnies
- Morrisons Organic Milk Chocolate
- Green & Black's Organic Almond Milk Chocolate