Product Type: Lindt Chocolate Chocolate
Newest Review: ... The packet is red with what looks a bit like white snow drops down one side. At the top of the packet in a sideways oval shape is the w... more
Small tastes of heaven!
Lindt Lindor Mini Eggs
Member Name: topherbenn
Lindt Lindor Mini Eggs
Advantages: Gorgeous taste, quality and hand crafted
Disadvantages: Calorific I imagine, but not when they are a treat.
'Lindt' is my favourite chocolate, but almost the most luxurious and a little more expensive to buy, so it's only on the odd occasion that I get to taste the delights of 'Lindt', and it's for that reason that I do love Easter! They know exactly what to get me, and it's always the best treat come Easter Sunday - a nice little bag of 'Lindt Lindor Mini Eggs'; delicious!
I love how each egg is individually wrapped in the most beautiful red foil with delicate snow flakes and the well known 'Lindt' logo. They just give out this sense of luxury and sense that they are the best of the rest.
As I slowly peel back the foil, careful not to indent the beautifully crafted egg below the surface I get a small whiff of that amazing hand crafted Swiss chocolate. Then I pop the egg into my mouth-watering mouth and taste the delights of the world renowned chocolate. It's so soft and smooth, the chocolate is so delicate but oozes with taste. The chocolate is just the right constancy and not too hard or soft, not too sweet or bitter and it's these reasons that I love it so much.
I received my 'Mini Eggs' along with a larger 'Lindt' egg this Easter and it was absolutely gorgeous! When buying these you know you are buying quality and at an RRP for £4.99 for the Easter Egg set it isn't going to break and bank, and will make you feel in heaven.
I'm sure the calorie count on these are calorific! But as a treat it's not something I'm going to worry about. They are too good to miss out on, and if you can still get one at your local supermarket, before they sell out and stop being stocked as they are a seasonal product, grab one quick! And enjoy when you settle down to eat it!
Summary: Tasteful mini chocolate eggs from the best Chocolatier around!
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- *** Trade Them For Something Else! ***
- Over-Hyped, Over-Priced and Over Here!
- Revels- Russian roulete for many, not for me!
- Turkish delight- Didnt know pink sugar was turkish?
- Impressive and fancy box of chocolates but a bit too fancy for us.
- Celebrations can be found in most homes at Christmas - a good all round selectio ...
- Yummy for your tummy!
- Chocolat Mathez Fair Trade Organic Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolat Mathez Organic Chocolate Truffles
- François Pralus Organic Chocolate Pyramid
- François Pralus Organic Mini Tropics Pyramid
- Nestle Rolo Dessert
- Green & Black's Organic Ginger Dark Chocolate
- Cadbury Caramel Snaps
- Cadbury's Dairy Milk with Cranberry and Granola