Product Type: Lindt Chocolate Chocolate
Newest Review: ... The packet is red with what looks a bit like white snow drops down one side. At the top of the packet in a sideways oval shape is the w... more
I'll be avoiding these next spring!
Lindt Lindor Mini Eggs
Member Name: eatingpinkzebras
Lindt Lindor Mini Eggs
Advantages: They contain chocolate?
Disadvantages: Expensive, calorific, taste cheap and not very indulgent
I love Lindt chocolate but it is so expensive that I rarely treat myself to it. However after Easter this year I noticed that Asda were selling off certain products for 25 per cent of their original price. Because of this I managed to pick up a packet of these Mini Lindt Eggs for just 54 pence, whereas usually they would cost over £2.
The red plastic packet contains lots of little chocolate eggs that are individually wrapped in red and white foil. Supposedly they should taste just like Lindt Lindor truffles, as they have a hard chocolate outer shell, and chocolate truffle inside.
However I didn't particularly enjoy the eggs. There is very little truffle inside and even though the eggs are tiny, if you bite into one you will find a big gap which should really be filled with truffle, next to a tiny little blob of truffle!
The chocolate itself also doesn't seem as tasty as the usually Lindt chocolate and for some reason has a bit of a cheap tang to it. Of course I still managed to finish off the packet in a couple of sessions, but I didn't particularly enjoy the eggs and even at 75 per cent off I wouldn't buy them again!
As usual with Lindt there is no nutritional information on the packet so I am unable to tell you much aside from the fact that I am sure the eggs are filled with fat, saturates, sugar and calories!
Summary: Not for me
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- McVitie's have done well!
- Spread the chocolate.
- Considering the Creme Eggs lack of size nowadays, give me a big slab of Dairy Mi ...
- Milkybars have a new look!
- Cadbury's Caramel Nibbles - as good as you imagined!
- tap and upwrap a the lovely orange suprise
- Cadbury Nibbles: A great chocolate combination
- Peanut Butter KitKat
- Choccy Lottie Mint With Dark Chocolate Chips Chocolate Bar
- Choccy Lottie I Love You Milk Chocolate Bar
- Choccy Lottie Chocolate Tickle Chocolate Bar
- Choccy Lottie Bananarama Milk Chocolate Bar
- Hamlet Chocolate Truffles
- Hamlet Chocolate Sea Shells
- La Molina Assorted Gianduja Chunks
- La Maison D'Armorine Milk Chocolate Filled