Product Type: Mars Chocolate
Newest Review: ... had mars bars on severe occasions and to me it's just ok. The packaging of the Mars bar is very bland in my opinion and I'm not a big fan... more
A Yummy Snack, Anytime!
Member Name: silvercrusader
Advantages: 3 combined flavours that work very well with eachother
Disadvantages: Very Sweet, Fattening
It would be hard to beleive if someone was unfamilar with a Mars bar. Its easily recognisble wrapper and satisfying taste has led it to be one of the most popular chocolate bars today. But what makes it so appealing then? It isnt down to it being a healthy option, with 280 calories and 12g of fat In each bar, it is one of the more fattening chocolate bar on the market. Therfore if your looking for perhaps a healthier chocolate bar, perhaps a Mars bar isnt for you.
The fact that Mars bars are so popular and recognisible is simply due to their taste. Combining the taste of toffee, nougat and milk chocolate, Mars bars do very much taste different to many of the other well established chocolate bars, such as Cadbury. The 3 different tastes work well in sync with eachother, with neither overpowering the other, allowing you to fully taste and savour each flavour in the bar. The combination of flavours do lead the bar to becoming very sweet though, which is great if you have sweet tooth, but if not, you may find it slightly overpowering. Regardless Mars bars are still one of the most popular chocolate bars on the market and a great choice for a chocolately snack.
Summary: A great chocolate bar if your not picky or worried about your diet intake.
- Chocolate Trading Co Superior Selection Cherries In Kirsch
- Chocolate Trading Co Superior Selection Dark Chocolate Gingers
- Chocolate Trading Co Superior Selection Orangettes
- Chocolate Trading Co Superior Selection Salted Butter Caramels
- Vivani Wild Berry Granola Crunch Chocolate
- Vivani White With Real Vanilla Chocolate
- Vivani White Strawberry Yoghurt Chocolate
- Vivani White Mango, Coco And Yoghurt Chocolate