Product Type: Mars Chocolate
Newest Review: ... the taste of the chocolate, they dont work together well etc etc. However, Bounty chocolate bar is definitely a chocolate/fruit combo t... more
unchanged for decades
Member Name: loveplanes
Advantages: tastes and looks great
Disadvantages: it would be nice to have a thicker layer of chocolate on the outside
I actually really like the bounty. It has been around for a few decades yet it still remains popular around the world. The crazy idea of coconut in a chocolate bar really works well and has been copied to make hundreds of other chocolate bars since its release around the world.
Firstly, i love the taste. It is formed of a thick centre of coconut surrounded by a thin layer of chocolate. It may sound a bit weird but it actually tastes very good. The coconut is really creamy and you are not left with a bad after taste in your mouth like you sometimes get when eat coconut. Then the classic mars chocolate really puts the icing on the cake.
Secondly, i love the packaging. The bounty has been around for a few decades but its packaging has still been left roughly the same. The classic blue and white colours work really well.
Overall it is a fantastic chocolate bar and i highly recommend it!
Summary: great chocolate bar.
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Rolo desert is where its at
- The Ultimate Teasers
- Magnificent Metropolitan
- Still think it should be spelt malteasers =/
- Galaxy's crumbling standards
- If Heaven Could Be Wrapped Up It Would Be Called Cadburys Whole Nut
- Tasty small individual wafer bars covered in Nestle's milk chocolate
- Cadburys dairy milk bubbly
- Plamil Organic Dark Chocolate 87% Cocoa
- Plamil Organic Dark 87% + White Mint Chocolate
- Plamil Organic Dairy Free White Chocolate
- Plamil Organic Chocolate Orange + Cranberries
- Granovita Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Flapjack
- Gomacro Sunflower Butter Chocolate Bar
- Gomacro Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar
- Eskal Tropical Source Chocolate Chips