Product Type: Mars Chocolate
Newest Review: ... in the past and a lot of supermarkets make there own versions but in my opinion Mars Maltesers are the original and the best. Thank you fo... more
Look at my yummy balls!!
Member Name: ztgurl
Advantages: delicious, chocolate
Disadvantages: not enough in one packet and calories
Maltesers are another way to have fun with chocolate from mars. The days of having a plain old chocolate bar (bye bye cadburys) have gone its all about the choclate balls now!
The maltesers come in a bright red packet with pictures of the sweets and the word maltesers written very big across the packet. On the back it shows all the calories and ingredients.
You get about 20 chocolate balls in the packet for 55p. A little expensive in my opinion but chcolate is too yummy. Unfortunately each packet contains 187 calories. However don't let this put you off.
The balls are coated in a thin layer of milk chocolate with a crunchy centre. There are about the size of a small bouncy ball or aero bubbles.
I find one packet isn't enough when eating maltesers as I find myself at the bottom of the bag way to fast. I recommend getting a share size not too share obviously. For yourself this will definetly satisfy your needs if you have a sweet tooth.
Overall great little chocolate balls and bye bye to the boring old chocolate bar.
Summary: this is making me hungry
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Lindt Hazelnut And Raisin Gold Chocolate Bar
- Lindt Hazelnut Gold Chocolate Bar
- Chocolate Garden Milk Chocolate Cashew Nuts And Chilli
- Mr Stanleys Chocolate Covered Fudge Selection Box
- Kernow Chocolate Bars Dark Chocolate
- Chocolate Garden Assorted Fruit And Almonds In Chocolate
- Lindt Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Tablet
- Lindt Strawberry Recipe Chocolate Bar