Product Type: Mars Chocolate
Newest Review: ... as well as their own brand) shows the lack of thought given to the flavours of the Mars Planets. The Mars Nougat & Mars Caramel work b... more
Member Name: f1fan13
Advantages: ermmmm, none
Disadvantages: where do i start?
Mars planets are a chocolate product that I really dislike. They are fairly new as I think they only came out sometime last year and are basically an attempt at mars trying to expand their sales by coming up with a new concept from their old chocolate bar the mars bar which is already a good idea.
The idea is little balls, three in total one a soft chewy kind of ingredient like the stuff you find at the bottom section of the mars bar. The other one a chewy caramel and the last one a kind of crispy one which I'm not sure why that in there are mars bars don't have this kind of ingredient in them.
As a mars bar, all these things taste fantastic, but on their own there just not nice at all. In fact I only had one packet of these, and you don't even get much in the packet but I disliked them so much I was tempted to not even finish them off, however having spent about 45p on them I of course finished them.
They taste quite sickly too, the crispy one isn't nice, the caramel one would be nice except the caramel used tastes cheap and not nice and the soft centred one doesn't taste too bad but its still not great.
Honestly if you haven't tried these yet them don't bother, if you like mars bars then you still may not like these as I love mars bars, and if you don't like mars bars then I would hate to think what you would make of these.
Summary: dont get them
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- An egg in an egg. SURPRISE!
- Planets? Hardly more like space dust
- Eat too many and rolls of chocolate become rolls of fat
- Buttons for Big Kids!
- I love my Cadbury Fingers - great biscuits for all ages.
- Same great taste, but ever growing price!
- Chocolate and Christmassy ~ Oh yes!
- A treat for the family
- Valrhona Bar Of Milk Cooking Chocolate 39% Cocoa
- Valrhona Bar Of Dark Cooking Chocolate 68% Cocoa
- Valrhona Bar Of Dark Cooking Chocolate 61% Cocoa
- Summerdown Pure Mint Chocolate Peppermint Creams
- Lindt Chocolate Premium Dark Mousse Pure
- Lindt Chocolate Alpine Milk Extra
- Lindt Chocolate Alpine Milk Chocolate
- Guylian Extra Dark Fine Belgian Chocolate Shell