Newest Review: ... choc covered toffee, and chocolate covered...well, chocolate! For me they are a dream - I love all of the flavours and love anything t... more
Oh which one shall I have?
Member Name: Revel
Advantages: Great selection
Disadvantages: not enough chocs in bag
I love Revels (not a surprise as you can see from my name!)
They are a great comfort chocolate and they have been around for years. Over the years not only has the packaging changed but so has the chocolates that are contained inside.
I know everyone thinks it is a case of a lucky dip as you dont know what the chocolate you pick will be. However to a very well trained Revel eater it is very easy to pick out what each choc is.
At the moment Revels are made up of:
Maltesers- Which are of course the same as normal Malteser.
Choc sphere- These are a silky milky delicious choc disc
Caramel - Choc covered hard caramel ( could be lethal if you have fillings or crowns beware!)
Coffee creme - Choc covered soft coffee fondant
Orange creme - same as above but with Orange
Raisin- Old fashioned choc raisins
You can get Revels in different size bags the smallest on being a 35g bag for around 38p and they have 165 calories.
They also do a larger bag which for around £1.50. They can often be found on special offer ( 2 bags for £2.50)
These are great chocs for all everyone has a favourite.
Summary: Great delicious chocs
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Montezumas Organic Milk Chocolate Butterscotch
- Montezumas Space Hopper Milk Chocolate With Orange
- Montezumas Minted Milk Chocolate With Crunchy Peppermint
- Montezumas Spice It Up Dark Chocolate With Ginger
- Prewetts Biscuits Chocolate Creams
- Plamil No Added Sugar Mint Chocolate
- Plamil No Added Sugar Chocolate With Shelled Hemp
- Plamil No Added Sugar Chocolate Coffee Snack Bar