Newest Review: ... choc covered toffee, and chocolate covered...well, chocolate! For me they are a dream - I love all of the flavours and love anything t... more
Yucky lucky dip of the choco world.
Member Name: Ame_Pinhead83
Advantages: maltesars, the chocolate ones.
Disadvantages: all the rest.
This has to be one of the most baffling brands of sweets I have ever had the misfortune to try! And every single person I've ever talked about them has agreed. I don't understand why you'd put the coffee (or sometimes orange) sweets in when basically all of humanity hates them!
I've heard a buzz as of lately that apparently they are taking the little coffee buggars out but I've yet to be proven right. Surely it would be satisfying to sell a selection containing toffee, chocolate and maltesars? no? sounds great to me and after all they are the most popular right?
I think a good point to make is that each pack of revels causes a certain amount of food wastage be it the coffee ones or the orange or both...and thats not very good for global warming etc is it? and as the ol' 'rents used to say...what about the starving children eh?
most of them are nice but the horrible ones are pointless, why do they evern waste the time producing them eh? who's with me??
Summary: not worth your pennies.
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Treasure Island Sweets Chocolate Chess Set With Moulds
- Treasure Island Sweets Chocolate Fudge
- Treasure Island Sweets Giant Chocolate Pencils
- Treasure Island Sweets Chocolate Orange Nibbles
- Montezumas Organic Dark Chocolate & Cocoa Nibs Eco-Egg
- Montezumas Organic Dark Chilli Mini Bar
- Montezumas Organic Dark Chilli
- Montezumas Organic Creamy White Chocolate Giant Buttons