Newest Review: ... (E104, E110, E132, E122, E124) ,Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax) ,Vegetable Oil ,(Traces: peanut) ,Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% ... more
Member Name: suz1584
Date: 09/11/08, updated on 12/11/08 (137 review reads)
Advantages: No more Coffee ones
Disadvantages: The new flavour isn't that strong
I was in the mood for chocolate the other night and when I went to the shop I really couldn't find anything I fancied.................until I realised that Revels have got rid of the coffee and replaced it with a mystery flavour!Went straight to the counter to buy them.
The packaging is in it's original orange and brown pack with a picture of each chocolate on the front and revels written in big whote writing. A packaging that you really can't miss in the shop!!
So there was the usual flavours - Orange, Caramel, Malteser, Raisin, a Minstral shape chocolate and now the new one........ It's a pinky colour with not that strong a taste but after a couple I realised it's raspberry flavour. It is nice if you get 2 or 3 at once to really get the flavour but I think the chocolate coating overpowers the flavour.
My favourite thing about Revels is the selection you get so you don't get bored eating them as they are all different, now the coffee one is gone I love these now, all of them taste good.
Ok so you can buy Revels in a 35g bag for about 43p in most shops but you can also buy them in 175g bag for about £1.79 and you can re-seal them too.
Nutritional Information for a 35g bag -
Energy - 168 kcal
Fat of which saturates - 4.06g
Carbohydrate - 23.63g
Yummy. I love them, great selection now.
Summary: Great selection in the one bag
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Its not Terrys.......its mine!
- Come on, hands up, who likes the Twix?
- Red & Yellow & Pink & Green...
- Tickle the tastebuds
- Impressive and fancy box of chocolates but a bit too fancy for us.
- Cadbury Roses have been going for over 70 years and are well known - but a bit s ...
- Mmm Baileys
- Small Creme Eggs
- Michel Cluizel Concepcion
- Michel Cluizel Net Of Milk Chocolate Sardines
- Michel Cluizel Grand Lait
- Michel Cluizel Grand Noir
- Treasure Island Sweets Giant White Mice
- Treasure Island Sweets Milk Chocolate Turkish Delight
- Treasure Island Sweets Rose And Lemon Turkish Delight
- Treasure Island Sweets Chocolate Swiss Army Knife