Newest Review: ... choc covered toffee, and chocolate covered...well, chocolate! For me they are a dream - I love all of the flavours and love anything t... more
old time favourites
Member Name: welshkaz
Advantages: great different size bags
We are all told today eat snacks and chocolates in small amounts, but who can resist revels you never know what your going to get and me personally takes me back to my childhood eating them you bite into them always looking for your favourite and hate sharing them.
The smaller bags come in 35g bags and have a selection of love or hate flavours most cringe on the coffee but its my favourite my son pulls faces on the malteser ones and always moans if i wanted these id buy a bag lol my husbands favourite is the nut, something for everyone a perfect snack to get you through til teatime or at the cinema, as with everything these days the prices have shot up and the bags come in a variety of sizes the family bags are a favourite for a movie night at home, ive also been known to put them in freezer to make them last longer.
A good all round treat from nuts to coffee to orange in lush thick mars chocolate.Only problem is everyone wants one.
Summary: which is your favourite?
- François Pralus Ecuador Chocolate Bar
- François Pralus Cubissime Chocolate Cube
- François Pralus Crus Prestige
- François Pralus Ghana Good Chocolate Bar
- Choccy Lottie Chocolate Tickle Chocolate Bar
- Choccy Lottie I Love You Milk Chocolate Bar
- Choccy Lottie Mint With Dark Chocolate Chips Chocolate Bar
- Kernow Chocolate Bars Apple Crumble