Product Type: Mars Chocolate
Newest Review: ... a pattern of orange circles and clearly emblazoned on the front is the word "Topic" in big white letters, in the middle of the... more
Member Name: leeanne160480
These are lovely, but why are they so small? They are also quite expensive as well, and cost me 51p out of the shop at work for one of these. Think they are only 46g's or theseabouts.
These are manufacturered by Mars, and you get the nice Mars Chocolate taste from these. All they are are a layer of White Nougat which has some Hazelnuts on top, They are coated in a quite thick caramel and the whole lot is covered in Milk Chocolate. They have a great taste, but why can't Mars pump these up a bit and make them larger?
I like these as I love Nuts. The Hazelnuts taste slightly roasted and a large chunks of them. The caramel is quite a dark brown colour and nice and sweet but not in the same sickly way that the Cadbury's caramel is. The Chocolate isn't that thick a covering, but it is a good enough cover.
Per bag these have about 260 calories, and I have to think that most of the calories come from the Caramel and Nuts.
I like to eat these just out the fridge when everything is that bit more solid, but I think at room temperature is that bit better. Just when the Caramel is that bit runnier and everything is a bit softer.
A really nice Chocolate Bar, but just wished they were larger and for the same price.
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Plenty of apple - not enough chocolate.
- Chocolate Goodness Fingers
- Chocolatey Goodness In Double Chocolate Fingers
- Cadburys Twirl
- 'Not for Women!' - well I don't really want it anyway - way too sweet for me.
- A time to celebrate!
- Neuhaus Chocolates - A Spoonful of Chocolate to Make the Medicine go Down?
- Chocmod Chocolate Truffles Coated With Coconut
- Chocmod French Chocolate Truffles With Mint
- Chocmod French Chocolate Truffles Cocoa Dusted
- Chocmod French Chocolate Truffles With Orange
- Mars Galaxy Caramel Egg
- Marcheurs Luxury Flaked Truffles
- Tesco Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Cadburys Dairy Milk Caramel Egg