Product Type: Nestle Chocolate
Newest Review: ... if I like it as I am quite hit-or-miss with chocolate and orange (except in Terry's Chocolate Oranges which I love) but I thought it wort... more
Nestlé Aero Bubbles
Member Name: kcsevenoaks
Nestlé Aero Bubbles
Advantages: Good tasting treat
Disadvantages: Could get sickly after a while
I am a huge fan of the Aero Mint chocolate bars, so when I saw these little balls of chocolaty goodness I knew I had to give them a try.
They are packaged appealingly in an eye catching mint green and white colour scheme, with the familiar Aero style writing and pictures of the sweets with some cut in half to show you the inside of the chocolates. The packaging also invites you to "feel the bubbles", I'm assuming the mean as they melt on your tongue which they do in a delicious way when you eat them.
The actual chocolates are around your average size for a sweet of this nature and are a perfect mouth sized morsel.
They are made by Nestle and the actual chocolate is nice, nothing amazing just nice. The inside is the lovely bubbly mint filling you get in the bars and is by far my favourite part. It's a creamy and quite refreshing minty taste and the bubbles almost fizz away on your tongue. I do recommend sucking them slowly to get this effect rather than just chomping on them.
I paid around 56p for my small 35g bag. A 35g bag has 195 calories and 11g of fat in them so a once in a while treat. The packaging also highlights that they contain no artificially colours, flavours of preservatives.
A 4 star bubbly treat!
Summary: A good treat every now and again
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- An old classic choccy bar.
- An out of this world experience?
- My favourite Bar of Plenty
- Anyone fancy a cuppa?
- Ferrero Roche - yum yum
- Little round caramel cups with a chocolate and nut filling - soon eaten
- Milk Tray - may have been around since 1915 but not one I am keen on
- Give you my last Rolo? You gotta be kidding|!|
- Snooty Weasel Banquet For Four Menu A
- Jelly Bean Factory White Chocolate Coated Raspberry Jelly Beans
- Jelly Bean Factory Dark Chocolate Coated Mint Jelly Beans
- Jelly Bean Factory Milk Chocolate Coated Coffee Jelly Beans
- Hershey's Caramel Kisses
- Nestle Drifter Chocolate Bar
- Hershey's Creamy Milk Chocolate Bars With Almonds
- Hershey's Creamy Milk Chocolate Bars