Product Type: Nestle Chocolate
Newest Review: ... lifted up and stuck back down many times, it will start to be much less effective. But I guess if Nestle want all your friends to eat you... more
Aero Peppermint Bubbles
NestlÚ Aero Bubbles
Member Name: Delphine57
NestlÚ Aero Bubbles
Advantages: Light and tasty
Recently at the shops I was deciding on the chocolate of choice to pop in my basket and noticed there was a product I had not sampled before. That being Nestle's Aero Mint Bubbles. Being a fan of all things minty and admitting to enjoying the normal aero bars, I decided to give them a whirl.
The packet was a decent size of 113grams ~ a bag nicely decorated with a bubbly chocolate aero sign and a helpful depiction of the actually sweet - a round ball much like the mighty malteser with a round chocolate ball shaped bubbly filled centre.
===The Taste Test===
I store most of my chocolate in the fridge and these were no different, out the came all cool and smooth as you popped them in your mouth and then when I bit into them, the lightness of the chocolate inside was just delicious. It was of course, minty without being too overpowering, more of a light refreshing mint that went well with the smooth milk chocolate casing.
I crunched into the ball and felt the familiar light texture of an aero bar but with the refreshing back note of peppermint. Light not too heavy, quite dissimilar to an after dinner mint which are normally so much heavier in taste and stronger. These are very light and lightly refreshing as opposed to a sharp mint flavour. They melted easily I my mouth and the bag went down a treat in one sitting!
The bag itself is just the right for a nice treat, or even with a cold drink and in this case something I am currently doing as I write this review (all in the name of research!). I feel there more than enough sweets in this bag to satisfy any sweet tooth. Anymore and I think it would be too much of a minty overload.
This 113gram pack is ú1.59 currently in Asda, or two packs for ú2. Each bag contains 145 calories.
All in all a nice very light minty tasting chocolate treat that is not, too calorific but satisfies those with a sweet tooth.
I would give it 4 ****.
Summary: A light refreshing sweet.
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- The Pinnacle of Chocolate Snacks
- Expensive but delicious truffles
- Tasty Chocolate Pretzels - Flipz
- Its got toffee and is crispy - all in the name really!
- Nestles Walnut Whip
- I Love Aero Bubbles For My Chocoholic Self!!!!
- Terrible for the health, sickly,etc, but better than Twix, ex lover of mars revi ...
- A little bit of Lindor luxury once in a while...
- Chocmod French Chocolate Truffles Dusted With Cocoa Powder In A Gift Tin
- Cadbury Double Decker
- Cadbury Boost
- Fox's Thoughts Chocolate Biscuit Selection
- Lindt Excellence Natural Orange
- Chocmod Chocolate Truffles Coated With Nuts
- Chocmod Chocolate Truffles Coated With Pecan Nuts
- Chocmod Chocolate Truffles Coated With Pistachio Nuts