Product Type: Nestle Chocolate
Newest Review: ... but it is very hard at times when for many years my dad brings home serve packs of kit kat's to eat once in a while, I try to resist bu... more
have a break have a kit kat!
Nestle Kit Kat
Member Name: LegallyBlonde88
Nestle Kit Kat
Advantages: its delicious
Nothing beats a good old cup of tea and a Kit Kat. Definitely one of my favourite biscuits, and believe me, I have alot of favourites! :)
Part of the beauty of Kit Kats is that there are only 106 calories in two fingers, so its not actually that bad for you in comparison to other options. For example two fingers of the lovely Twix bar contain 306 calories! So you really are better off with a Kit Kat!
Kit Kats are also available around the world and in the US they are marketed by the famous Hershey's brand.
There have been a multitude of different varieties produced throught the years. The first was an orange flavoured version, following its success, the Kit Kat Dark and Kit Kat Mint hit the shelves.
My favourite is the Kit Kat chunky...obviously not as low in calories but sooo good! As the name suggests the chunky is just a bigger version of the layers of creme filled wafer covered in chocolate.
Summary: a tasty biccie
- Treasure Island Sweets Rose Creams
- Treasure Island Sweets Rum Truffles
- Treasure Island Sweets Chocolate Ginger
- Treasure Island Sweets Chocolate Swiss Army Knife
- Halter Bonbons Mint Chocolate
- Halter Bonbons Caramel Chocolate
- Hale & Hearty Foods Date & Chocolate Flapjacks
- Granovita Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Flapjack