Product Type: Nestle Chocolate
Newest Review: ... saving their last Rolo for their loved one or best friend or the selfish keeping it all to themselves. The Rolo became a symbol as well a... more
Would you share your last one?
Member Name: Knopfler
Date: 08/09/08, updated on 14/11/08 (104 review reads)
Advantages: Many in packet
Disadvantages: You feel obliged to share!
The Nestle Rolo is a long standing member of the confectionery shelf, in fact, it has been on offer in the UK since it was created by Rowntrees in the 1930s. Nestle is a strong brand name and the Rolo is one of it's flagship products.
The Rolo sweet comes in a tube like packet as pictured above. Each pack costs about 45 pence and contains 10 little cup shaped sweets made from creamy caramel and delicious Nestle chocolate.
The chocolate is very creamy in taste and blends well with the sweet and sticky caramel filling. The two ingredients fuse well in the mouth and create an outstanding flavour. The taste of each sweet encourages you to dive in and take another from the pack!
For many years Rolo carried an advertising campaign that suggested that you would only part with your last Rolo to someone very special that you loved. It was painted as the ultimate sacrifice. While this light hearted message was clearly exaggerated, it does illustrate how difficult these treats are to share!
Summary: Great little bite sized treat
- Niederegger Dark Chocolate Marzipan
- Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Magical Advent Calendar
- Hotel Chocolat Tiddly Pots
- The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Hemp Protein Powder
- The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Mulberries
- The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Lucuma Fruit Powder
- The Raw Chocolate Company Organic Hemp Protein Seeds