Product Type: Nestle Chocolate
Newest Review: ... that's your bit of useless information for the day. I try to only have this from time to time now as it is quite unhealthy and also very ... more
Not Marathon anymore
Member Name: fuzzybear
Advantages: Great taste
It is nice to think that with the new reward system you can review a chocolate bar and actually earn enough to buy another one.
I can remember when Snickers was known as Marathon and the name was changed so that it was called the same as in the USA. It costs between 40 pence and 50 pence in most shops for a normal bar and can be bought in multi packs as well.
For me this is very much like a Mars bar but with added peanuts, basically it has milk chocolate on the outside and inside you have a nougat filling topped off with caramel and stuffed full of lovely peanuts. It has a sweet and lovely taste and is rather addictive.
There is a nice crunchy texture due to the peanuts and this is complimented well by the soft nougat and caramel filling.
This is certainly one of my favourite sweets.
Summary: Peanut filled bar
- Mademoiselle De Margaux Sarments Du Médoc Dark Chocolate Raspberry
- Mademoiselle De Margaux Sarments Du Médoc Dark Chocolate
- La Molina Tender Dark Chocolate Bar
- La Molina Milk Gianduja Chocolate Bar
- Montezumas Grand Truffle Collection
- Montezumas Culture Shock
- Montezumas Christmas Truffle Collection
- Montezumas Christmas Tipple Truffles