Product Type: Nestle Chocolate
Newest Review: ... that's your bit of useless information for the day. I try to only have this from time to time now as it is quite unhealthy and also very ... more
Author Name: dixin123
Advantages: Lovely mixture
Snickers are in the same category as other chocolate bars such as Mars and Toffee Crips. They will be here and popular for a long time to come. They are that popular that, they will never be short of demand for it. It is such a good tasting chocolate bar. In the future we may see new products on the market but I have no doubt that Snickers will be at the top and be the benchmark which these new chocolate bars must try and reach.
A snicker consists of sweet nougart sprinkled with roasted peanuts and topped with a thick layer of sticky caramel all coated in a round layer of thin scrumptious chocolate. The nougart gives a great fluffy savouring taste and compliments well with a sweet layer of caramel. The roasted peanuts give a Snickers bar the crunch you do not get with others such as Mars Bars. The texture is perfectly smooth and not too chewy. The great combination of all these flavours combined with chocolate is mouth watering.
Great for any occasion and it is also quite filling. It is not very expensive at around 50p a bar can be bought from any shop and even in vending machines. For any 1st timers you must try one.
Summary: Got to have one right now
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Chocolate Trading Co Blue Mini Easter Eggs
- Chocolate Trading Co Chocolate Butterflies
- Chocolate Trading Co White Chocolate Roses
- Chocolate Trading Co Chocolate Skull & Cross Bones
- Chocolate Garden Assorted Chocolate Fruit And Nuts
- Mr Stanleys Violet Chocolate Fondant Cream Box
- Kernow Chocolate Bars Dark Chocolate
- Chocolate Garden Assorted Fruit And Almonds In Chocolate