Product Type: Terry`s Chocolate
Newest Review: ... Strawberry Pieces, Flavourings, Invertase, Lactose, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Milk Chocolate contains Cocoa Solids 26% minimum and ... more
Terry's All Gold
Member Name: annav
Terry's All Gold
Advantages: Tastes great, smooth chocolate
Disadvantages: only good for a special treat
For valentines day I gave my partner these chocolates but have ended up eating most of them already!
These chocolates were reduced in Asda to £3 the day before Valentines and they were well worth it. You get 2 trays of 20 chocolates so 40 in all. My favourites are the chocolates that include nuts, and there are several versions in this selection box. One has caramel, another has praline filling.
The packaging is quite expensive looking with a gold colour and the terrys signature writing. It is rainforest alliance certified so that means there is a minimum of 30% cocoa in the chocolate.
It really makes a difference as the chocolate tastes creamy, thick and really melts in your mouth.
Each chocolate tastes different and you get two of each flavour in each tray. Inside the box there is a page like a menu so you can see which chocolate you want to choose.
These chocolates are not good for you, they are full of calories and only good for a treat. They also contain a lot of sugar. If you want a change from their traditional terrys chocolate orange then this is a good alternative and they taste as good as cadburys.
Summary: Good alternative to cadburys
- Chocolate Garden Luxury Chocolate Fruit And Nut Assortment
- Chocolate Garden Raisins And Strawberries Chocolate
- Chocolate Garden Gooseberries In Chocolate
- Chocolate Garden Cherries In Chocolate
- Rawr Chocolate Org Zest Orange Raw Chocolate
- Rawr Chocolate Org Purity 70% Raw Chocolate
- Rawr Chocolate Org Intensity Raw Chocolate
- Rawr Chocolate Org Gold 'Caramel' Raw Chocolate