Newest Review: ... Orange Crunch Ball, Terry's Chocolate Orange Cosmic Toffee Crunch and Terry's Dark Chocolate Orange. I love Terry's Chocolate Oran... more
Terry's Chocolate Orange
Member Name: chunkster
Terry's Chocolate Orange
Disadvantages: high in calories
I love Terry's Chocolate Orange and I was very happy when they brought out the chocolate bars. Before the bars came out they only had the Terry's chocolate orange in the shape of an 'Orange' and they were very popular at Christmas time!
I always used to look forward to eating the chocolate orange, you would have to give it a good tap and the segments would come loose. The chocolate bar is very simular in the fact that it is also split up into segments that you can break easily, the segments are in the shape of an orange. This makes it easy for you to share the bar, or just easier to eat!
The chocolate bar has the flavours, of course, of chocolate and orange. I think that the flavours compliment each other very well. The chocolate is very smooth and I found that the orange flavour is not too over- powering. I thurally enjoy this chocolate bar with a nice cup of tea in the evenings, It helps me to unwind!!
I think that if you liked the original Terry's chocolate Orange then you would definately enjoy this bar, as it has the exact same taste but it is just in the form of a bar. I prefer the milf chocolate version but for those people who so enjoy richer chocolate, they do have a 'dark chocolate' version.
You can buy this chocolate bar in most shops and newsagents for around 50p but the price will vary depending on where you buy it. I also wouldn't recommend this chocolate bar for people who are trying to lose weight or are cutting back on the calories because it is very high in fat and calories. Overall a great treat on the odd occassion!
Summary: Great treat
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Very nice in a small dose, sickening otherwise
- Cadbury mini animal biscuits
- Hazelnut Chocolate
- The Pinnacle of Chocolate Snacks
- Want some biscuit with your chocolate?
- I Love Aero Bubbles For My Chocoholic Self!!!!
- Terrible for the health, sickly,etc, but better than Twix, ex lover of mars revi ...
- Plamil No Added Sugar Chocolate
- Plamil No Added Sugar Alternative To Milk Chocolate
- Pearls Of Samarkand Organic Fairtrade Dark Chocolate Almonds
- Pearls Of Samarkand Organic Fairtrade Chocolate & Cinnamon Almonds
- Gomacro Sunflower Butter Chocolate Bar
- Gomacro Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bar
- Eskal Tropical Source Chocolate Chips
- Eskal Noble Choice Dark Raspberry Chocolate