Product Type: Nestle Chocolate
Newest Review: ... they have fruit in, they definitely don't. They have soft white nougat, hazelnuts, caramel and are covered in chocolate. Firstly I will ... more
Its my Topic
Member Name: bulldog1968
Advantages: tasty nuts
Disadvantages: too small
What has a hazelnut in every bite, that was the advert, as for the chocolate bar itself, it seems to have been forgotten, all the other bars got bigger versions of them such as snickers and mars and even the kit-kat got chunky, but poor old Topic is still far too small, i guess it was never popular enough for them to enlarge it. once upon a time i'd always look for one whenever i was hungry but nowadays i go for value for money and try something more filling instead.
Oh well heres hoping one day it gets a little bigger !
Summary: Too small to be worth while
More reviews in the field of Chocolate
- Nuts about Nutella?
- Tasty little buttons
- Luxury Chocs, with fair price tag
- Milkybar - What a bad solution to the wild wests problems.. sending in an albino ...
- 'Not for Women!' - well I don't really want it anyway - way too sweet for me.
- a2 Milk Review
- Neuhaus Chocolates - A Spoonful of Chocolate to Make the Medicine go Down?
- Chapon Chocolatier Theatre Chocolate Box
- Chapon Chocolatier Travelling Trunk Full Of Chocolates
- Chapon Chocolatier Box Trésor Matin Blanc Chapon
- Chapon Chocolatier Box Of Chocolate Python Handbag
- Tesco Free From Milk Chocolate Cookies
- Michton in general
- Tesco Finest Chocolate Indulgence Cake
- Silver Spoon Milk Chocolate Treat