Product Type: Nestle Chocolate
Newest Review: ... they have fruit in, they definitely don't. They have soft white nougat, hazelnuts, caramel and are covered in chocolate. Firstly I will ... more
Don't talk about Topics, they're food
Member Name: dangaroo
Advantages: Yummy nougat
Disadvantages: Doesn't get the credit it's due
Topic on the other hand is also made by Mars but Mars France, however it is still sold in the UK and throughout much of Europe. It contains white nougat, hazelnut and caramel and is coated in delicious milk chocolate, the Topic gets an unfair wrap often dubbed as the nutty Mars, it is substantially different though, the nougat seems much tastier and it's altogether a little less sweet than a Mars bar. Topic remains traditional, as people have become greedier and fatter, chocolate bars have enlarged to king size and bigger versions, the Topic remains small and can therefore be picked up for around 35p. I'm a big fan of Topics and the creamy rich flavour of the chocolate shows that it's quality not quantity that matters.
It comes in a red wrapper with the word Topic in a white font with a sun to the right of it and a hazelnut in the O. They were once mentioned in Red Dwarf, Rimmer is trying to get Lister to stop thinking about food and says that he can't think of another topic, Rimmer replies "Don't talk about Topics, they're food!"
Summary: Big up the Topic!
- Leschanz Chocolate Football Boot
- Leschanz Chocolate Music With Giraffe
- Leschanz Dog Paws Fullmilk & White Chocolate Mix
- Leschanz Living In Vienna Dancing With Strauss Dark Chocolate & Coffee
- Plamil Organic Dark Chocolate 87% Cocoa
- Plamil Organic Dark 87% + White Mint Chocolate
- Plamil Organic Dairy Free White Chocolate
- Plamil Organic Chocolate Orange + Cranberries