Product Type: Nestle Chocolate
Newest Review: ... they have fruit in, they definitely don't. They have soft white nougat, hazelnuts, caramel and are covered in chocolate. Firstly I will ... more
Bit of a disappointment
Member Name: kissandmakeup
Advantages: Nice chocolate, lots of hazelnuts
Disadvantages: Small, costly
I don't know what has happened to the Topics I used to love when I was younger, but they are definately not as tasty these days!
I'm also not sure why the description says they have fruit in, they definitely don't. They have soft white nougat, hazelnuts, caramel and are covered in chocolate.
Firstly I will say that this is still a pleasant chocolate bar, the chocolate is lovely and the hazlenuts are scrummy and are in big chunks which is nice.
They just don't taste as nice as they used to somehow! Maybe it is because I am older and years ago when I was a child any chocolate bars tasted good but I think it is to do with the fact that the caramel just doesn't taste as, well, caramelly!
Also, the bar itself seems to be a lot smaller, this might be again due to me being bigger! But, there is no denying that it is quite a tiny chocolate bar - nowehere near as big as a Mars bar for instance and yet it is the same price as a Mars at around 50p or so.
Summary: A small bar of chocolate for a big price and just not that exciting
- Sweets 'N' Candy Chocolate Eclairs
- Sweets 'N' Candy Milk Chocolate Casino Chips
- Sweets 'N' Candy Sweet Hearts Chocolate Pralines Rose Filling
- Sweets 'N' Candy Milk Chocolate Candy Coated Mini Eggs
- Sweets 'N' Candy Traditional Chocolate Limes
- Sweets 'N' Candy White Chocolate Mice
- Sweets 'N' Candy Toffee Crumble
- Sweets 'N' Candy Pink And White Chocolate Mice