Newest Review: ... alone, but the whole 3 step system working together. The facial soap is dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, like all Clin... more
Your skin will quite literally thank you.
Clinique 3-Step Skin System
Member Name: iitriplet
Clinique 3-Step Skin System
Advantages: Leaves your skin fresh and visibly clearer
Disadvantages: the price tag for a student
As someone who has suffered with less than excellent skin from beginning of her teens to the end of them, I can truly recommend these products and this system. It gives you a great daily and nightly routine that although doesn't work miracles, it will allow you to stay on top of your spots and blemishes.
I began using these products when I first started university in late September last year, and I can not begin to explain how much of a god send they were. Firstly, I'm the type of person who used to have to battle with lovely new spots appearing every day, and during a time when I'm meeting new people and am a nervous wreck, my skin was going haywire.
The effect, unfortunately, wasn't immediate, but after a few days I didn't need to check the mirror so profusely any more and my complexion calmed. Over time the products did begin to reduce my redness and general complaints, which for someone with bad skin you notice and are thankful for.
Three products come in this set, the cleanser, tonic and moisturizer. My personal favorite is the tonic, it leaves my skin feeling super clean and refreshed, its a bit of a wake-up or calm down into a morning or nightly routine. The cleanser and moisturizer are good too, because you can actually feel them doing their jobs.
The product lasts as well, I'm just using the last of it now, and I still probably have a good month or two to go.
Don't let the price scare you, overall this product is a good buy and investment for your skin, you won't regret it. I recommend buying this product when an offer is on in clinque, then you get a little bit more for your money and maybe some extra treats!
Summary: I will continue buying into this brand. My skin is clearer and feels great. You won't regret it.
More reviews in the field of Clinique
- Great coverage, no blocked pores!
- Glossy sophisticated lips
- Beautiful Skin Is Not A Balancing Act for Me!
- Size Matters When It Comes To Removing Makeup!
- Quality mascara
- A great shimmer
- The Expensive Way To Wash!!
- Clinique good at cleansing? Yes but lacks the whole package
- Matt finish for great coverage
- A great toner substitute
- Clinique Face Cream SPF 30
- Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
- Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Corrector
- Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF15
- Clinique Almost Makeup SPF 15
- Clinique Superbalanced Compact Makeup
- Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup
- Clinique Stay-True Makeup
- Clinique Dewy Smooth