Newest Review: ... rarely pay for coffee (or tea for that matter) in the expensive coffee shops. I do not think it is worth the price, which is often well... more
Hot, steamy coffee, sugar and milk, please.
Coffee in general
Member Name: JMrabbit
Coffee in general
University life, new, exciting, short. So, of course, you would be stupid to not want to stay awake for every second of it. I am not much of a 'hot drinks' person, and was not a fan of coffee until I became a student. When coffee seemed like my light in the dark for miles and miles.
Instant, freshly brewed, however it may come. Coffee is #1 on my drinks list, and I can never see that changing. It was only when I realised I wasn't going to finish my 1000's of assignments I decided I should probably start drinking coffee, as the sugary taste of cheap energy drinks doesn't appeal to me at all. When I first started drinking it, I masked the taste with way to much sugar, but, it kept me awake and helped me finish my deathly assignements. Since then, I have started to drink coffee as my chosen drink above many.
Coffee is rich in flavour and strong, a drink that can be suited to all situations. You can adapt coffee to the way you want it, mould it so it becomes your coffee. You can go out for coffee, socialise over coffee, or drink it iced in summer months. You can feel superior walking into a coffee shop and ordering the most complex kind of coffee there is. Coffee can be enjoyed sickly sweet or bitterly strong, it's down to you.
Coffee, to me, is a lifesaver. It keeps you awake for this short, fast moving life and enables you enjoy every minute of life. Grasp it with your hands.
Make up coffee, break up coffee, exciting news coffee, Wake up, and smell the coffee..
Summary: Just, drink it.
More reviews in the field of Coffee
- Takeaway coffee from the comfort of your own mug.
- Not worth the money at all
- Very enticing aroma
- makes a delicious (although slightly sweet) cold coffee or slushy coffee
- StarBucks|Your So Gooooood
- The taste of Christmas
- Not Naff...Decaff!
- Dowe Ecberts ,smooth caramel,the best coffee yet
- A latte-day saint
- A coffee fit for a fussy coffee drinker?
- Meinl Jubilee Blend Ground
- Linde With Kneipp Malzkaffee
- Meinl Jubilee Blend Whole Beans
- Meinl President Blend Whole Beans
- Meinl President Ground
- Monbana Chocolatier Mix For Drink
- Chocolate Company Praliné Nougat Spoony Xs Milk
- Chocolate Company Milk Chocolate Dipping Spoon For Children Only
- Choc O Lait Choc O Lait Solostick Flow Pack Speculoos
- Choc O Lait Choc O Lait Solostick Flow Pack Caramel