Product Type: Kenco Coffee
Newest Review: ... decent coffee, I'll pack my own jar if I'm staying over. I've tried many brands/ varieties of coffee over the years and, I have to say... more
rich in taste but you don't need to be Rockefeller to buy it
Kenco Really Rich
Member Name: jillycat
Kenco Really Rich
Advantages: quick tasty coffee to grab on the run at work
Now a weakness of mine is a cup of coffee generally at home I have a cafetiere of ground coffee the majority of the time. But this isn't always practical to do for work so I have tried various instant coffees over the years to try to find one that gives you a good full bodied aroma taste and smell.
Kenco the company- It pride's its self ensuring that we continually source the highest quality beans to make our coffee blends whether these are instant or ground coffee and since 2004 they have sourced 100% of the coffee in Kenco Sustainable Development from Rainforest Alliance CertifiedTM farms. But now they have taken the bold step to source at least 75% of all Kenco freeze dried coffee from Rainforest Alliance CertifiedTM farms with the goal to source all Kenco coffee from Rainforest Alliance CertifiedTM farms by 2010. From this point of view it ticks all the boxes of those trying to buy ethically today.
Kenco really rich instant is available I would say in most supermarkets retailing about £3.50 dependant on offers.
One of the best bits when getting a new jar of coffee is breaking the seal with your teaspoon and inhaling the lovely aroma of this rich and lively coffee.
The instant coffee is made with Arabica beans and it is this that gives it the lovely deep flavour.
To make I always let the kettle boil then cool down for a couple of minutes as I find this allows the flavour to develop better. one teaspoon of this coffee is enough to give you a deep taste and caffeine kick and i find that if you add more of the coffee then it becomes too strong and bitter. I always add milk to my coffee and this i find helps balance out the full bodied flavour and the hint of acidity that the coffee has.
It is a good instant coffee that packs a small punch I think first thing in the morning i will always stick with the kick ass flavour and caffeine Punch of ground coffee but to keep me topped up in the day at work this is a really must in my desk
Summary: a good coffee brew for work but you can't beat ground coffee
More reviews in the field of Coffee
- Nescafe-Not what I want
- Nescafe-I had forgotten all about it
- An instant Cappuccino with a real head
- Tea or Coffee - the decision is yours
- A perfectly suitable alternative to the coffee shop
- Doing it the French way
- The perfect ground coffee!
- Double choca sounds good to me
- A 57p a jar coffee that really isn't awful!
- A Stunning Cuppa!
- Twinings Coffee Blends Intense
- Carte Noire Instant Decaffeinated
- Symingtons Dandelion Coffee
- Nescafe Cappuccino Unsweetened Taste
- Lyons One Cup Fresh Ground Coffee
- Orzo Coffee Instant Soluble
- Rocket Fuel Instant Coffee with Guarana jar
- Percol Fairtrade Organic Latin America Ground Coffee pack
- Orzo Coffee Espresso Pods
- Green Coffee Bean Juice Blend