Newest Review: ... minute break throw in a cup, use hot water and your done! The only problem is, sometimes they do not mix in properly which spoils it, but... more
Member Name: spam330
Date: 02/05/08, updated on 07/05/08 (63 review reads)
Advantages: Taste Great
This is a relativley new product by Nestle that is basically an instant Cappucinno. It is available in a box containing eight individual sachets along with a small tub of chocolate spinkles.
A box of 8 (14g) scahets costs around £2 and is available in most supermarkets.
The sachets are well and attractivley packaged and make no mess. To use simply open and pour the sachet into a mug add boiling water and stir well. Then you have a delicous and very frothy cappucino drink, to complete (and if desired) add the chocolate sprinkles.
The drink when made has a strong coffee taste with a slightly creamy milky tasts and is very frothy. It is a very authentic cappacino and a good match for one freshly made in a coffe shop etc.
Nutritiously the sachets are not too bad, each containing 80kcals and 2.1grams of fat. Not great if you watching your weight though, especially if lik myself you add extra milk to cool.
I have found also that the boxes come in different coffee varieties- original, unsweetened, de-caff and de-caff unsweetened.
I found the de-caff to taste pretty much the same as the original and the unsweetened (surprisingly enough) to be the same, just a little less sweet, possibly slightly bitter tasting.
Overall, a really nice, convenient satisfying caffine (or de-caff) fix.
Summary: Great easy to make Cappacino
More reviews in the field of Coffee
- Coffee - I should really stay away
- More "Carte Rouge" Than "Carte Noire"
- Give it a good pump
- Coffee in an Instant
- Kicking the Habit
- A perfectly suitable alternative to the coffee shop
- The perfect ground coffee!
- Double choca sounds good to me
- A 57p a jar coffee that really isn't awful!
- A Stunning Cuppa!
- Boaters Rich Hazelnut Flavoured Instant Coffee
- Quai Sud Inca Cocoa
- Quai Sud Cinnamon Flavoured Cocoa
- Monbana Chocolatier Mix For Drink
- Chocolate Company Praliné Nougat Spoony Xs Milk
- Chocolate Company Milk Chocolate Dipping Spoon For Children Only
- Kenco Really Rich
- Whittard Decaffeinated Colombian Coffee
- Whittard Rich Hazelnut Flavoured Coffee
- Whittard Blue Mountain Jamaica Coffee