Product Type: Nestlé Coffee
Newest Review: ... lol. What she doesn't realise is that I've been drinking this lol. The Packaging: Nescafe Original is available in different sized jars a... more
Nescafe Coffee - Delicious every time
Member Name: Frame
Advantages: Tastes great, easy to make and nice caffeine boost
Nescafe have a great range of instant coffee - Nescafe Original is their signature classic. Its great tasting coffee - rich and smooth with good body and that lovely coffee smell! The best thing about it is how easy it is to make - its literally is coffee in an instant! To make one cup of coffee you simply take one teaspoon of Nescafe granules, add boiling water (milk and sugar if you like) and stir. The granules dissolve easily and mix consistency across the water and hey presto in a matter of seconds you have lovely smooth coffee!
In terms of blend Nescafe use a medium roasted bean and their product is 100% coffee - so no addictives or nasty chemicals! If you like strong or weak coffee you can simply add more or less beans per cup to manage the flavour. Calorie wise the coffee is very light - per mug of dark coffee its only 2 calories!! (obviously slightly more when you add milk or sugar).
I love a cup of Nescafe Original on a cold morning - not only does it warm me up, it fills me up and stops me craving snacks but it also gives me a great caffeine pick me up! (Its actually just about the right level of caffeine for me per cup - it does help wake me up without giving me a caffeine induced headache!).
I always keep Nescafe in my house - its a cupboard essential!
Summary: Great coffee
More reviews in the field of Coffee
- One of the best instant coffees on the market.
- Douwe Egberts Pure Gold Coffee
- Kenco Really Rich Coffee
- Not quite a crappuccino, but not a patch on a proper one!
- Alternative Sunday Roast
- Hot chocolate for grown ups.
- Much underrated coffee. Cafe Hag Crema.
- Strong and bitter, not for me.
- Not The Blend For Me!
- Move Over Mr Starbuck, There's A New Barista In Town
- Nescafé Café Cremoso Decaffeinated
- Nescafé Frappé Sweetened
- Maresi Alpine Coffee Milk
- Nescafé Gold Serenade Decaffeinated
- Nescafé Gold Edelmischung
- Barleycup Granules Grain Coffee
- Cotswold Health Products Dandelion Coffee
- Halter Bonbons Coffee Chocolate
- Equal Exchange Medium Roast Grown by Women Coffee
- Barkat Gluten Free Coffee Biscuits