dooyoo.co.uk takes the privacy of its customers very seriously. dooyoo.co.uk operates and is registered in accordance with the Data
Privacy Statement. dooyoo.co.uk will comply with UK data protection law and adopt any legally established measures to safeguard users' personal details, avoid alteration of user generated
content and unauthorised access to the site, in so far as the technology permits. dooyoo.co.uk agrees to constantly improve and facilitate member/user access to its services on the website.
The user can find further information on this in our Privacy Statement.
dooyoo.co.uk treats the security of its site as of the
utmost importance. dooyoo.co.uk is constantly considering ways in which it can safeguard the personal details of users, prevent unauthorised access to the dooyoo.co.uk site and prevent
unauthorised alteration of user-generated content.
dooyoo.co.uk uses ad servers (such as Adviva) to serve the advertisements that you see on pages of our website. That partner uses
Conditions of Access and Registration
Registration as a new user is required for active
participation on the dooyoo.co.uk website.
By submitting your registration details, you agree to comply with the dooyoo.co.uk Terms and Conditions and the dooyoo.co.uk Privacy Statement which shall prevail over any other terms or conditions contained or referred to in any other document and all such other
terms and conditions are expressly excluded.
dooyoo.co.uk reserves the right to modify these dooyoo.co.uk Terms and Conditions and/or the dooyoo.co.uk Privacy Statement. In case of any modification, dooyoo.co.uk will notify you of the changes. Once the change is made, you will be deemed to
have given your consent to the change, unless you notify dooyoo.co.uk within a period of 10 days from the date of the change.
Your dooyoo.co.uk name and password are confidential and
both you and dooyoo.co.uk agree to keep them confidential. You will be responsible for any use of the dooyoo.co.uk website accessed via your dooyoo.co.uk name and password whether such use
is by you or by a third party. For reasons of security and to ensure your own privacy, you hereby agree to notify dooyoo.co.uk of any unauthorised use of your dooyoo.co.uk name and/or
password as soon as you become aware of it.
You agree not to provide any false or erroneous information when registering as a new user and agree not to register under a false
You agree to respect the terms of the dooyoo.co.uk Privacy Statement, and in no circumstances alter the personal profile of any other user.
dooyoo.co.uk reserves the
right to exclude, at its sole discretion, temporarily or indefinitely, any user for any reason, including without limitation, breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or non-compliance
with any UK or EU laws or regulations.
Submission of Content
dooyoo.co.uk allows you to provide information to
dooyoo.co.uk in a number of forms including, without limitation, opinions about products, services or other consumer matters and comments on the opinions of others ("Content").
You retain ownership of all intellectual property rights subsisting in the Content you submit to us. However, by submitting Content to dooyoo.co.uk, you grant
to dooyoo.co.uk a royalty-free world-wide non-exclusive licence for the duration of copyright to use your Content, or any part of your Content, in any way that dooyoo.co.uk decides on the
dooyoo.co.uk website, any other website or through any other medium and to permit others to do the same.
Rights of dooyoo.co.uk
shall be entitled, at its absolute discretion, to publish, edit, refuse, or delete Content provided to it.
- dooyoo.co.uk will not permit the publishing of Content that may be
illegal under UK or European law.
- If dooyoo.co.uk decides not to publish any Content provided by you, it will endeavour to notify you of the reasons within 10 days of receipt.
- dooyoo.co.uk reserves the right to change, at its sole discretion, the content, design, services provided or any other aspect of the dooyoo.co.uk website.
You hereby agree not to provide any Content which:
- may adversely affect the functionality of any computer software and/or hardware;
- is untrue, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, offensive or malicious;
- is in breach of any intellectual property rights of any third party;
- if published by
dooyoo.co.uk would be illegal, unlawful, contrary to public opinion or would be reasonably likely to cause loss or damage to dooyoo.co.uk.
You assume full responsibility for any Content published on the dooyoo.co.uk site which is published in substantially the same form as received by us.
dooyoo.co.uk is not responsible for verifying the accuracy or otherwise of any Content provided by you or by a third
Conditions of Access and Registration
- dooyoo.co.uk reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the dooyoo.co.uk
- Any reproduction, distribution or publication of any information included on the dooyoo.co.uk site (other than Content provided by you) is strictly forbidden without the
prior written consent of dooyoo.co.uk.
- By providing Content to dooyoo.co.uk, you warrant that use of such Content by dooyoo.co.uk will not infringe any copyright or other
intellectual property rights of any third party. You will indemnify and hold harmless dooyoo.co.uk for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by dooyoo.co.uk resulting from a breach of
this warranty. In such a case, you will compensate dooyoo.co.uk for any legal costs that may be incurred and will assist dooyoo.co.uk in its defence against third party claims. Such
assistance includes making available any information deemed necessary.
Limitation of Liability
- dooyoo.co.uk recognises
that, due to the type of service provided, the quality of the content stored on the website, will depend exclusively upon the users who access it. The website is provided on an "as is" and
"as available" basis. As a consequence, dooyoo.co.uk makes no representations or warranties, and hereby excludes all warranties, express or implied, as to:
- the quality, accuracy,
feasibility or credibility of the content of the dooyoo.co.uk site;
- the availability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the services available on the
- the availability, suitability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the goods, services or other matters that are discussed, criticised or are
otherwise the subject of any opinion published anywhere on the dooyoo.co.uk site;
- the website being free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or
- The user agrees that the use of, or reliance upon, any of the content of the dooyoo.co.uk site, and in particular any content recommending any
product or service, is done entirely at his own risk.
- dooyoo.co.uk assumes no responsibility for the content of any other website to which the dooyoo.co.uk web site has links and
shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content or any goods or services available on such
hyperlinked sites. The inclusion of any hyperlinks to such other websites does not mean that dooyoo.co.uk endorses the material on such web sites or has any association with the owner
thereof. A link with these pages will not assume a prior verification of the content of the pages.
- dooyoo.co.uk does not assume any responsibility for failures or technical defects
for which occur due to events outside of its control.
- The exclusion of any user or any Content provided by a user or any delay, forbearance
or indulgence by dooyoo.co.uk in exercising any right, power or remedy available to it shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right and shall not preclude dooyoo.co.uk exercising that
right at any subsequent time or on any subsequent occasion.
- If at any time any provision of these Terms and Conditions are or become invalid or illegal in any respect, such
provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions but the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be
affected or impaired thereby.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you and dooyoo.co.uk irrevocably agree that the
English courts are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Privacy Statement.