Advantages

• "Minimum of 55% meat content"
      • "Gluten free"
      • "No artificial additives"
      • Wholesome

Disadvantages

• None

Natures Menu is one brand of wet food permantly on my shopping list

I have always fed my dogs a mixture of a well-trusted, hypoallergenic kibble and small amounts of meat from another good brand; and occasionally some poached, white fish.
      That is until a few weeks ago, when visiting the vets I discovered Natures menu and decided to try it out, cautiously buying one can, so as not to waste too much should they not like it, or it upset their stomachs.
      I also bought another brand recommended also by vets as being excellent food for dogs, but that is another review.
      Natures menu

Is a brand name for menus designed for pets; the company produce raw menus, said to be the healthiest for dogs, they also produce 400g canned menus and 300g pouches of cooked contents. These are complete meals, not requiring the addition of mixers or kibble.

The first three canned menus; Chicken ; Lamb and Chicken, and Beef and Chicken also contain potato, peas and carrots. The fourth canned menu, Chicken and Salmon contains rice, peas and carrots.

There are different ingredients in the pouches and raw menus, none of which I have given my dogs as yet.

The complete variety of meals they produce for dogs and cats can be found on their website, www.naturesmenu.co.uk,

Quality

Many pet foods produced contain less than 20% of meat and the rest made up with additives and preservatives.
      Natures menu claim their menus contain no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. They are Gluten free, are made with natural ingredients and contains natural chondroitin and glucosamine (for healthy joints)

The minimum meat content is 55% that come from whole cuts of meat, not re-constituted meat from scraps and the food contains the “correct balance of vitamins and minerals, to help maintain a healthy life.”

Cost
      One 400g can cost me £1.55 from my vets, which compares favourably to the prices found on line. The pouches are slightly cheaper and the raw menus more expensive

The dogs decide.

I noticed when opening the can, there was no discernable smell. Pieces of potato and carrot were visible within the homogenous mix.

I mixed some of the food with Kibble, not that kibble is necessary, but just because the dogs likeit.

It did not take long for the meal to disappear and their furiously wagging tails spoke of their approval, telling me all I needed to know.

A few days later once they had eaten all of Natures menu, I reverted to their previous diet, since I had a stock of it to finish. My Yorkie ate hers, she will eat anything, but My Collie Cross point blankly refused, giving me a look that said. “Do you really expect me to eat this?” Eventually he, albeit reluctantly, did eat the offering, but there was no wagging tail of approval.

Comments

Login or register to add comments
    • Rolls-Royce Silver Spur II / Car / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      22.09.2014 23:10
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Very Comfortable"
      • "People Often Look Up To You"
      • "No Significant Issues with Engine "
      • "Runs Smoothly "
      • "Provides a Feeling of Charisma"

Disadvantages

• "Handling Isn't Terribly Brilliant "
      • "Emits Thundering Noise When Running"
      • "Fuel Efficiency is Fairly Bad - 16mpg"
      • "Fuel Costs are Relatively High"
      • "Requires Extensive Maintenance "

A Truly Splendid Legacy Left Behind by Rolls Royce - Charismatic in Every Form

After Rolls Royce was bought out by the German car manufacturer BMW, the sleek classical look that we can all remember soon disappeared. In replacement, Rolls Royce was completely modernised in order to adapt and meet the requirements for the modern auto mobile. However, Rolls Royce did leave behind a great legacy. The Silver Spur, the long wheel base version of the Silver Spirit, provides us with an immediate feeling of charisma and bliss. Just being in the presence of one of these astonishing contraptions is an absolutely magnificent experience, indeed, a pleasure. As a young teenage car fanatic, I am set upon maintaining and preserving my grandfather's much beloved possession that, of which, he has had for some considerable time now. Without the risk of sounding snobbish, I will say that when your fortunate enough to travel in one of these truly wonderful cars, you feel somewhat important. Driving smoothly at 40mph down the dual carriage way is breathtakingly brilliant - It's as if you're the only person of significant importance in sight and the fact that other road users simply move out of the fast lane to allow you to glide along is absolutely amazing. Its safe to say that Rolls Royce does not stand for snobbery. It stands for taste, inspiration and a true sense of motor vehicles.

If you are considering the purchase of a Rolls Royce Silver Spur, then think wisely and carefully. Factors that must be considered are the running costs such as fuel, servicing, M.O.T's and urgent repairs. It is, without doubt, that these cars do require extensive maintenance in order to preserve their running capability and without the commitment of the user, they will enter a state of either complete disrepair or repair that will require large investments in order to restore the running capability of the car. Also, it goes without saying that these vehicles specifically are not fuel efficient. The average overall fuel efficiency of these vehicles is approximately 16 m.p.g (miles per gallon) which of course must also be considered with thought as running this vehicles would prove quite costly with fuel alone, leaving out the maintenance costs. I will advise that before purchasing this vehicle, ensure that it has been serviced and if it hasn't then do request that the seller obtains one before you make the purchase. Be sure to check that there are no issues with the vehicle and if there is then do check before making the purchase to see how much these problems will cost to be rectified. You could end up in a state of almost bankruptcy if you're not careful.

Models
      Models Covered: V8 6570CC 4DR. 1980-1989 - SILVER SPIRIT, LWB SILVER SPUR. 1989-1993 - SILVER SPIRIT II, LWB SILVER SPUR II. 1993-1996 - SILVER SPIRIT III, LWB SILVER SPUR III. 1996-1999 - SILVER DAWN, LWB SILVER SPUR III

What do you get with this vehicle?
      Well, the simple answer to this is that you are presented with a late 20th century masterpiece. A car that has been hand crafted to deliver only the best luxury for the buyer. Leather seats, wooden dashboard, upholstered carpets, an interior that smells of purity and an exterior that is simply, a work of art. The engine itself is very different to the car itself. A 6.75 litre engine sounds terribly inefficient on both the environment and your pocket. However, it sure does provide a huge amount of power. This car does not drag, despite the weight and size. Instead, this gentleman's conveyance is able to glide at a surprisingly fast pace. The one negative which is a real shame is the sound of the engine. Despite maintaining the car to the best your ability, the competence to be able to reduce the thundering noise this car emits is indubitably gruelling and problematic. The handling isn't the best and you do need to be 'on the ball' when in control of one of these vehicles. However, comfortability is no problem whatsoever.

Overall, this vehicle is magnificent, as stated at the beginning. As a buyer, you receive a first class standardised gentleman's car that delivers and meets many driver's requirements. The exterior appearance is stunning and for some reason, the front design is the most likeable part of the vehicle in my opinion. The interior is simply a work of art in it's form of fine beauty. There are not really any major issues that this car experiences. It just needs to be maintained regularly in order to successfully uphold the fine running of this vehicle. Personally, I would choose this car over a brand new Rolls Royce Wraith.

Comments

• Vegetarian / Recipe / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      22.09.2014 22:37
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Very few ingredients"
      • Easy

Disadvantages

• "Oven roasting time"

Simple Standby Pasta Sauce

We generally eat in two 'sittings' in our household, so I much prefer meals that are simple to prepare and can be left to their own devices whilst I'm doing other things.

This sauce is my favourite store cupboard standby, including a tiny handful of ingredients which are basically left to roast in the oven and then served with freshly cooked pasta. It really couldn't be simpler.

If cooking for two people, I simply quarter a medium sized peeled red onion and then place this in a small pyrex dish with a generous drizzle of olive oil. Roast for 15 mins at 200 degrees then flatten out the onion pieces. Add a whole tin of tomatoes and break down roughly. Stir in one and a half Kallo vegetable stock cubes - really crucial as these add a fantastic flavour without being too salty- and mix in thoroughly. I also normally add a couple of crushed garlic cloves.

This mixture then goes back into the oven for a further 20 minutes. The ingredients are really basic, cheap and readily available but the results, thanks to the oven roasting, are simply divine. The roasting makes the tinned tomatoes slightly more concentrated and richer tasting and the onions add a lovely sweetness to the sauce. No additional liquid is needed and I don't feel the need to add any extra seasoning either because the stock cubes add plenty of flavour.

This sauce coats any style of pasta perfectly but I usually go for some nice farfalle so that the tomato and onion pieces fit into the twirls. Add a dash of parmesan if desired and serve with garlic bread and/or salad. Enjoy!

Comments

• Safestyle UK / Local Service / 2 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      22.09.2014 22:36

Advantages

• "Flexible on price "

Disadvantages

• Abrupt
      • Intimidating
      • Rude

Don not invite them in your home!

I recently contacted safe style after receiving a quote from a rival company. The salesperson was friendly enough on arrival and explained in detail the quality of the doors and discussed my requirements. After the quote was given (minus the 55% discount) I explained that it was too high. He then proceeded to call his manager who managed to knock a further £700 off as long as we had the doors installed on a certain date and had an advertising board for 28 days. When I explained that I needed time to consider, he turned rude and pushy and told me that I needed to give a yes please or no thank you. He was abrupt and intimidating and kept saying that I needed to say yes or no then and there in order to get the discount. After saying no, he then spoke to his manager (who he kept on the line) to say that I had said no and that I had not given him a reason why which was untrue. All in all it was an unpleasant experience and I was glad that my husband was in the house or I have felt very uncomfortable and intimidated. I would not let them in your house (particularly if you are alone). I wouldn't have used them if they were half the price of my previous quote.

Comments

• Labrador / Pet / Animal / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      22.09.2014 22:27
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Patient "
      • Clever
      • "Devoted "
      • Loving

Disadvantages

• "Susceptible to putting on weight"
      • "Health Issues"

Labs invented puppy dog eyes

Labs are truly wonderful dogs, many people are just lab people and they would never have another breed. They are widely considered to be among the best family dogs, strong loving and patient, do be aware they can be very bouncy as puppies and young dogs and could easily knock a child over.

They are generally characters, I remember many a lab from my childhood who got up to all sorts. One particularly fat fellow would travel everywhere with a stick in his mouth, he was forever bring new ones home to his owners and would come a take a dip in my neighbours pond which the goldfish didn't like much.

They come in three varietys, golden, black and my own personal favourite, chocolate. They enjoy exercise but can get very lazy once they reach adulthood and are very susceptible to putting on quite a lot of weight this is bad news for every dog but labs really can't hold it. If you are considering getting a lab make sure that the dam and sire are hip scored, hip dysplasia is unbelievably common in the breed, it causes pain and discomfort for the dog. Everyone at some point has seen a lab who sits a liitle odd, with his back legs to one side, this is because it is painful for him to sit normally. As well as this labs can also have heart problems so make sure you get your lab out exercising and take it easy on the treats.

A true classic, such reliable dogs, you really can't go to far wrong with a lab.

Comments

• German Shepherd / Pet / Animal / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      22.09.2014 22:08
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• Protective
      • "Loyal "

Disadvantages

• "Health issues"

Lovely dogs

One of those breeds that is loved by everyone. GSD's are loyal , protective guardians who love their families. They are pretty good with kids although maybe not so good around smallies due to their large size but that really depends on the dog.

Your GSD will require a decent amount of exercise, they are not a dog for the couch potato, they have a strong work ethic and enjoy having a job, they are used in police forces and armies all over the world because of this. As pets they excel at Shunzhund and Agility, it's well worth looking locally for a club to train with, your dog will get great enjoyment and stimulation out of it and many owners end up enjoying it too.

They have a pretty thick coat that will require brushing out on a regular basis to get rid of dirt and debris. They are now common in three colons, white, black and sable and black which of course is the most common.

In recent times the show circles have begun breeding the GSD for a "sloped back", you can google pictures of this. The sloped back appearance might be desirable in the show ring but it very detrimental to the GSD's overall breed health. Hip dysplasia is rife within dogs bred for showing, a painful disease in which the dogs hips come away from the joints. Hip dysplasia is expensive to treat as the dog will be on supplements and pain medications, surgery is also a possibility. Within working lines the sloped back is not considered desirable, for this reason hip dysplasia is not as large an issue. Regardless of whether you buy a puppy from a show line breeder or a working line breeder I would not buying one without seeing the dam and sire hip scored, it is too much of a risk to take.

Comments

• London & Country Mortgages / Mortgage / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      22.09.2014 22:01

Advantages

Disadvantages

Great service

Matt has been brill, particularly around communicating with me quickly and clearly and in a way I could understand! Originally I was assigned one of his colleagues but comms were so poor I had to change. Matt, however, has been efficient, friendly, professional and committed - very grateful indeed! Andrew was very quick at chasing and turning round documenation(M1742225)

Comments

• HP 650 / Laptop / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      More +
      22.09.2014 21:39

Advantages

• "very easy to carry on"

Disadvantages

• none

good hp notebook

Let us start-off using the design. And this notbook is constructed from plastic.
      Though the palm rest and the back have a finish that provides a pleasant sense to it. Include to that Gray and black's two tone colour that's a fine inclusion to the design. However, it truly isn't slim and light as an ultrabook. Let us move to the notebook keyboard and track-pad. This notebook includes a fine chocolate designed keypad. And also the keys are truly simple to push, therefore that is a factor that you despise or might love. but personally, i don't have any trouble with it. Because I do not get exhausted when I am helped by typing about it for for a long period and it helps me typing quickly. The trackpad is excellent, considering I had been using a little, none multitouch dell latitude d630 track-pad. The HP 650's one is not small enough plus possesses a pleasant design of dots with utilizing it, and yes it includes just a little dimple that turns away it having a double-click when it isn't needed by you. Multi touch is supported by it nicely, so you could pinch scroll using two hands and to zoom. The IO is a key matter about Computers generally. Along with the hp 650 laptop is having the right side a dvd-player and two USB 2.0 ports . To the left-side,there's A sd-card slot, 3.5-mm head phone jack, a mic jack, A USB 2.0 interface, an HDMI outside, an ethernet interface and a tv out. No blue tooth which means you can-not connect your wireless add-ons, although connection wize, the 650 has wireless fidelity. Next up is audio and display. And this notebook has A-15 inch 1366 by 768 resolution led-backlit display, with anti-glare. So that it features a matt finish that helps with outside awareness. It important flaw is watching sides, they're lousy, so you need to adjust the joint to find the very best viewing position. But the greatest thing relating to this notebook is the speakers. They're stereo, front-facing And they seem incredible and they haven't any distortion when they do. One other important things about computers in common is performance, this laptop has a dual-core intel core i-3 cpu clocked at 2.2 ghz alongside with 4gb of memory and Intel HD 3000 images. It manages most matters without busting a swet although it does not appear top quality. You could also do some video-editing that is high definition that is mild onto it and it may run mild 2010 tiltles reasonably nicely, in case you'd like to do gambling on it. The 650 also offers a 500gb hard disk drive, it should be good to save applications and your documents but while it really isn't as rapidly as an SSD, it's as virtually every thing in this notebook computer upgradable. You purchase a laptop for its portability and the battery life is a huge part of that,if you buy it.
      This laptop has a battery it operates up to 6 hrs of average use, which isn't bad. Who this notebook is for? Should you not possess a notebook and you require one for college, or you would like a primary functioning machine-but a good deal travels,and you also don't wish to invalidate your billfold, this notebook is mainly for you.

Comments

• Speedy Meals / Recipe / 6 Readings / 6 Ratings
      More +
      22.09.2014 21:30
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "It is very fast and easy to make"
      • "This tastes nice"

Disadvantages

• "There are no disadvantages "

Home made chicken nuggets

WHAT IS IT?

This is a recipe for home made chicken nuggets and wedges. It is a speedy meal because it does not take very long to prepare and it does not take long to cook also.

It is speedy also because you do not have to measure ingredients so that makes the recipe very easy.

WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS MEAL

For the chicken

1 chicken breast for each person
      1 slice wholemeal bread for each person
      1 egg, beaten
      Salt and fresh ground black pepper
      For the chips
      1 large potato for each person
      A spray bottle of oil

TO MAKE THE MEAL

First you cut the chicken into bite size pieces then roll it in the beaten egg. When all of the surface of the chicken is coated in egg you roll it in breadcrumbs and lay on a baking tray

Cut up the potatoes into wedge shapes and put them on the baking tray with the chicken.

Heat your oven to gas mark 6

Spray the potato wedges with spray oil and then put salt and pepper all over the chicken and the potato also.

Cook for 15 minutes then turn and cook for another 15 minutes, you must check the chicken is thorough cooked before you serve it.

You can serve this with either a salad or some hot vegetables. My children like to eat these home made chicken nuggets with baked beans or canned spaghetti because they like it when they dip the chicken into the sauce. I think they are nice in a wrap also and they do not have a lot of fat or salt in like frozen chicken nuggets so are healthier for you also.

Comments

• More +
      22.09.2014 20:00
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Not bad specs"

Disadvantages

• "Old version"
      • Battery

Too old to be considered a good option .

For any devises like PCs, phones, tablets expiration date comes fast. We all remember that android, apple phones and tablets didn't exist 15 years ago. We all had that old Nokia 3310 and we were happy. The same scene applies with Laptops and desktops. Everyday a new laptop arrives with better specs than the previous one and technology doesn't look back.

I bought this laptop on 2010 and I remember that I was so excited that I had one of the best laptops with some crazy specs( at least laptops that didn't cost over 1000 pounds). I remember spending around 600-700 euros for this laptop and it was worth it. Now I guess it is good enough for most purposes but not top class.

The specs that this laptop has are great. Windows 7 are still viable for people who don't prefer windows 8, The processors are fast, memory disk's capacity is great, Ram is good, and much more.

Although Hp is a well-known manufacturer I cannot say I didn't have some problems these past 4 years. The first problem I encountered was with the battery and charger. The battery got damaged early and the charger just stopped working. The other problem, was with the cooler. One day, The fan stopped and I was forced to send it for service, again.

To conclude, I believe this is a good PC overall, especially if you consider that it is working after 4 years of hardcore gaming. However I don't recommend it because it is an old version and with the same money you can just buy a better one.

Comments

• More +
      22.09.2014 19:43
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Often on special offer"
      • "Lots of jelly"
      • "Most of the flavours go down well"

Disadvantages

• "Cats don't like one of the flavours"

A mostly good selection

Felix Fish Selection in Jelly is one of the cat foods we buy most frequently in our house. With six adult cats, we like to find foods that most of them will eat (while still buying them individual treats according to their tastes), and this one is a staple.

This food comes in a box of twelve pouches, each containing 100g of the food. This is quite a big portion for a cat to eat (lots of cat food comes in portions of around 85g) and we usually find that one of our cats will start eating a pouch and others will take over.

The plastic pouches are easy to tear open, and we empty the food into a bowl and mash it with a fork before serving it to the cats. Compared to other pouch foods, Fish Selections in Jelly is quite easy to mash, as the fishy chunks are surrounded by lots of jelly, so the food stays moist and fresh-looking for a while after opening (although a couple of our cats love to lick the jelly and leave the actual food).

This selection comes in four fishy flavours: Saithe and Sardine, Tuna and Cod, Salmon and Trout and Shrimp and Plaice. The flavour selection is the only drawback with this cat food: while ours love three of the flavours, they don't like the Salmon and Trout, which comes in a pale pink pouch. We absolutely dread the time when we look in the box and only pale pink pouches are left, as our cat Gonzo gets downright grumpy at this stage and clearly holds us responsible.

Flavour issues aside, this selection from Felix is quite good value - we normally pay around 3GBP for a box, and this food is quite often on special offer in the supermarkets. It isn't as specialised as some of the foods we buy for our cats, which are geared more towards specific health benefits, but as an every day food, it's one they enjoy - apart from the dreaded Salmon and Trout.

Comments

• Owning a Cat in General / Discussion / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      More +
      22.09.2014 19:31
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Really excellent pets"
      • "Each have their own personality"
      • Independant
      • "Easy to look after"

Disadvantages

Cats are awesome!

I just adore cats, many people will say that they dislike them without ever having owned a cat. They are truly excellent creatures. They are generally considered to be a bit aloof and proud but they all have their own personalities, I have an eternal kitten that has no pride whatsoever. She just wants love and cuddles and is never happier than when she is snuggled up to you. The other is as a aloof and proud as they come, has could rats bigger than herself, has no problem giving you a scratch when she wants to be left alone and when she feels like it wants nothing more than affection.

You do not have to walk a cat, some play time will keep them happy, you don't have to bathe or keep them clean, cats keep themselves spotlessly clean, a cat who is dirty is sick or hurt, they will not stay dirty willingly. Feeding them is pretty easy and if you look after them you will have a friend for a very long time.

It is important to spay and neuter your cats, to try and keep population of unwanted kittens and ferals down and for your own cats health. Males are very vicious fighters and will seriously maim each other, neutered males are far less likely to do this as the territory of a neutered male is far smaller than that on an un-neutered. Females will come into heat seasonally and will get pregnant every time if she is out and about, it isn't good for females to have litter after litter and just contributes to the ferals and unwanted kittens problem.

Comments

• More +
      22.09.2014 19:20
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "DVD Extras"
      • "True Comedy"
      • "Inexpensive "
      • "Entertaining "
      • "Staggeringly Funny"
      • Amusing
      • "Humorous Comedy"

Disadvantages

• "Bad Language"

Awfully Hilarious Comedy - Winning Comedy Phenomenon - Brilliantly Funny

Set in Dublin, Ireland, Mrs Agnes Brown, the ultimate mother of comedy, indulges in her favourite activity, interfering in the lives of her family. This is the show for a riot of vulgarity, a riot of crudity, a riot of extreme dominance from a matriarchal mother who insists upon her family living the way she wants them to. Join Mrs Brown in her side-splitting adventure to create havoc and chaos wherever she trails!

I've been watching Mrs Brown's Boys since the age of 13 and ever since the first episode, I have been a Mrs Brown's Boys fanatic. The programme does contain vulgar language but the context in which the bad language is used in makes the show absolutely splendid. I can honestly say that out of all the different comical shows that I have watched in my lifetime, Mrs Brown's Boys is one of the very best, indeed, the best piece of comical entertainment I have seen. Its the vulgarity of the dialogue that structures the backbone of the show.

However, after an overview of the show as a whole, focusing primarily on the 'Christmas Crackers' DVD, Mrs Brown returns at her favourite time of the year. Its Christmas, and the Brown household is preparing for the problems along the way. Who'd have thought that Christmas could be such a rib-tickling time? Well, it is for the Browns.

In this DVD, we are presented with a triple helping of Mrs Brown's Boys! As always, Agnes is only trying to make Christmas perfect for her family but things don't always turn out as planned. We see Agnes competing for the love of Dermot and Maria by trying to provide a more lavish Christmas than Maria's posh Mum Hillary. Trouble brews as Cathy takes exception to her mother opening her mail and instigates a clever plan for revenge. And Agnes fights to stage her very own Nativity play and she is determined to put on the greatest show on earth. Join Agnes and the Brown family for an extra-ordinary Christmas you won’t ever forget.

Again, revising my opinions from earlier, this DVD would definitely be worth investing in. Whether its for you, for a family member or for a friend, they'll love it. It's downright funny, hilarious and absolutely fantastic and the amount of work that Brendan O'Caroll and his crew have incorporated into these magnificent 'artwork' is stunning. So, invest in this DVD, and the other's for that matter, and when you finally have it in your possession, sit down and pop it on your television. I will advise that it's a show that is better to have on at night with a nice drink and a snack.

Comments

• Siberian Husky / Pet / Animal / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      More +
      22.09.2014 19:20
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Generally healthy breed"
      • "Sweet dogs"
      • Beautiful

Disadvantages

• "Needs lots of exercise"
      • "High prey drive"

Fab dogs, but not for everyone, for hardly anyone actually.

The Siberian Husky is a beautiful majestic breed that has become very common in the last 10 years or so. However the Sibe is not a breed that should be common, there are some breeds that can slot into a household very easily, the Sibe is not one of them, they take a lot of time and effort and most people who decide to get one either don't know this or choose to ignore it. Sadly many sibes end up in pounds or rescues for this reason.

Sibes need exercise, a half an hours walk a day is not going to satisfy it, they were bred to pull sledges across many miles every day, they are the work horses of the dog world. This is the main reason that they are far from a dog that can slot into the every day home, the only people who should consider getting sibes are exercise fanatics and people who are seriously committed to their dogs and want to take part in bike joring or something similar in order to make sure they have a happy and healthy sibe. If you do not exercise your sibe sufficiently then you will end up with a highly strung, difficult to handle and destructive dog.

Your sibe will not do well stuck in the back yard on their own either, they are very much a pack dog, until not so long ago they were not kept as pets but exclusively as work dogs, working in a pack of other sledge dogs, they will be very lonely if this need is not met for them, it can be met very easily by allowing your sibe to spend his time indoors with his family. I personally believe that this should be case with every dog, not just sibes.

If you think a Sibe might be the dog for you, do your research, carefully! If you are a couch potato get a cat or a greyhound, yes might love them but if you cannot provide for their needs then you have no business having one.

Comments

• Acer Chromebook C710 / Laptop / 4 Readings / 3 Ratings
      More +
      22.09.2014 19:18
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Cheap "

Disadvantages

• "Not useful as expected "
      • "Chrome OS"

Good Specs but a really bad operating system

Some months ago my girlfriend's laptop broke. She couldn't afford anything expensive so we decided to buy the Acer's Chromebook C710 beacause it was cheap. The value was great if you compared it with the specs of this laptop. However soon enough we found out that Chrome OS is the biggest failure from Google.

I can't argue with some positive things that this PC can offer. Fast processor, great web surfing and you can use a large percentage of the Google play apps. But, you will realize soon enough that, there is not enough memory, you can't use any other software except the software made from Google, some videos cannot be played by the original software and you will need either to convert the file type or to try and find other software. Also, if you find yourself somewhere without internet the devise is almost useless.

I can understand that this operating system, along with the devises made to support it, is based on a great idea. We live in the information era where internet is everywhere and so, instead of having those memory disks(ROms) to save data we could have Dropbox, Google Drive and Onedrive to replace that task and instead of having actual software installed, we could use apps from websites.

In my opinion, I prefer a devise that can make both. A devise where I can install software and I can use the internet as efficiently as Chromebooks are supposed to do. We made a big mistake of not searching this in detail so I recommend, before you buy this or any other Chromebook, you do a good research about this operating system.

Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66139
  • Sort by:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37703

* Prices may differ from that shown