• Doro PhoneEasy 311c / Telephone / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      02.08.2014 00:27

Advantages

• "Long cord"
      • "Generally large buttons"

Disadvantages

• "Very limited user base"
      • "Small buttons at the bottom"
      • "No phonebook"
      • "No Display"

Basic phone at a basic price!

The Doro PhoneEasy 311c is a very basic landline phone that seems to offer very few features especially compared to most other landline phones. The Doro PhoneEasy 311c comes with a very basic design, nothing special but it's also not a pain to look at. The phone has been designed with large buttons with clear writing which makes it easy to use but it's also got some buttons at the bottom of the base unit which makes it difficult to read as they are smaller than the main buttons so this may be an out of question purchase for older people. The phone is white with black buttons which doe's mean the phone scores points there but not many. It appears that this phone lacks a display which is quite disappointing especially for a phone which isn't even that old. At this stage the phone in question seems to have very basic features that are probably only suitable for younger people e.g. students. That statement that it's for students is probably backed up the very low price to actually purchase one. The phone comes with very little else which is really disappointing. This means no caller ID, seeing what number is phoning you and even simple things like the time and date. Also if you want to store contacts the lack of a display means you can't so you'll have to invest in a phonebook or just use a smartphone. All in all it's just too basic in my opinion offering limited functionality.

• Audioline Bigtel 50 Alarm / Telephone / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      02.08.2014 00:00

Advantages

• "Long phone cord"
      • "Good sized phonebook"
      • "Clear display"
      • "Large clear buttons"
      • "Great alarm feature"

Disadvantages

• "Bad colour scheme"
      • "Basic design"

Great phone, especially for the older generation!

The Audioline Bigtel 50 Alarm is your everyday landline phone but with a few differences that I think will put it ahead of other landline phones. The Audioline Bigtel 50 Alarm comes with a basic design, nothing special but it's also not a pain to look at. The phone has been designed with large buttons with clear writing which makes it easy to use but it's also got some buttons in a different colour to make them stand out with ease. Though I don't like the colour scheme and the design isn't exactly nice it seems it's a very practical phone. It also comes with a nice clear screen at the top displaying some very useful information that you'll find on all if not most landline phones. The phone also comes with an alarm which can call three emergency phone numbers. This could be extremely useful if it's an elderly or ill owner. At this stage the phone in question seems to have all the features you expect in the phone then some unique stuff you didn't expect. The phone itself is also hearing aid compatible which means it could be extremely useful with older people. The phone also comes with a hands-free speakerphone which is a nice little addition for any phone. The name and number phonebook also gives you the capability to have all your family, friends and other important contacts stored on it which is very useful for a member of the older generation who wants to keep in contact with her family regularly. Besides if you miss a call from someone you have a nice long, digital answering machine which is a great. All in all this phone is good especially for older people offering a good solid build and some really nice features.

01.08.2014 23:42

Advantages

Disadvantages

Fantastic product

I love reading but I do not always have the time to do so. Additionally, I do not really get the chance to purchase books either, mainly because they are so expensive and in the charity shops they do not necessarily always have the books I am looking for.

I never really considered buying a kindle because I like the feel of an actual physical book and did not want to fall into the whole technology trap. But I thought I would just go for it considering you can get many books for very low prices.

The design of the kindle is very attractive. It is not as thin as other tablets which means it is unfortunately heavier, but it is not too bad, which is alright when reading a book (or kindle?) as it will not put too much of a strain on your arm and get really annoying! The corners of the kindle are rounded and the back has a good material that makes it easy to grip - so it will not be slipping out of your hands anytime soon.

I got this for about £120.00 online from Amazon, which was pretty decent considering the fact that this review states it costs about £400.00. So yeah, that was good.

There are a great variety of books available, which was one of the main things that I was looking for. There are over 2.5 million books so you are most definitely spoilt for choice. There are regular offers on the books, which is always welcome.

I would recommend this product!

01.08.2014 23:41

Advantages

• "Leaves no smears!"
      • "Removes dust!"
      • "Smells fresh!"

Disadvantages

• Price!

An apple a day keeps the dust away!

Please note; I am reviewing the wipes that come in a container and not as pictured, Dooyoo have given me the go ahead to pop my review on here.

~The packaging~

The wipes come in a container with the Carplan log at the top and a picture of a cars cockpit at the bottom. The container is green and yellow in colour and has a grey lid at the top that plips open.

* Do not use on pedals steering wheel as this can make them become slipery. The wipes are white in colour and smell lovely of apples.

I am a very proud owner of a Rover 75, and love to keep it clean and tidy at all times.
      My car gets vacuumed weekly and dusted daily. I use these wipes once a week to keep it smelling fresh and dust free.

My best mate Deanne bought these for her car and told me how good they are. She let me use a couple on my car and I was that impressed with them that she gave them to me for my car and bought more for hers.

These wipes don't just smell nice of fresh green granny smith apples but are not made of thin tissue paper either. You simply open the container at the top and feed the tissue paper wipes through a hole at the top close the top when finished allowing the moisture to stay in the said container.

I use the wipes on my leather dash board and wood effect trim, on my instrument panel and door panels. I find two wipes do the whole of the car, leaving a matt effect finish and leaving my car smelling fresh for a couple of days after using them. I only need to use these weekly as the chemicals in the wipes are long lasting.These are great for people who don't want the over bearing smell in your car, however at the same time having it smell fresh.

These where purchased from a local petrol station for £2.99. I think that is expensive as they only contain 20 wipes per container.
      Although expensive I will definitely be buying these again.

01.08.2014 23:07

Advantages

• Friendly
      • "Good Food"

Disadvantages

• "Can Be Noisy"

Great Service, Good Food

I often visit the TGI’s Sale (Manchester) branch, the restaurant itself is of a sufficient size and I have never had to wait more than 5 – 10 minutes for a table. The restaurant is laid out to look like an American diner with booths around the outside and smaller wooden tables filling in any spare space. The wooden tables are a little small especially those that are designed for two people. They also have a large section of tables that can’t accommodate high chairs, I asked a member of staff why and was told they weren't able to put high chairs in certain places due to health and safety. This wasn't a major problem for the party I was dining with as the child we had with us was able to sit up in the booths, but could cause problems, and longer waits for tables for those with very young children.

It can be a little noisy, especially when it is someones birthday, all the staff stand around the table clapping and chanting a song, this is okay for one person, but when you are in there and you've heard the song three times it becomes irritating.

Children dining at TGI’s are given a small sticker/colouring/puzzle book and crayons which is great for keeping them occupied while waiting for food to arrive. TGI Fridays have two kids’ menus a ‘little league’ for smaller appetites and a ‘major league’ for larger appetites, great for varying appetite sizes.

On Mondays to Thursdays they have two set menus which include a starter and a main, I think from memory they are £15.99 and £17.99 but I could be slightly out. I think this is good value and I have never had a problem when I have asked to alter the buffalo chicken wings to the boneless version. The staff are also friendly and attentive, I ordered a refillable coke, which was often topped up without the need to ask. My only negative about the refillable drinks is that you always get a glass full off ice topped up with a little coke.

The starters, boneless buffalo wings and sesame chicken strips arrived in good time and were lovely, I find the starters are a lot tastier than the mains and I would quite happily just have starter and desert. The mains came a little too quickly after the starters in my opinion. I ordered a rare steak, which came very well done I mentioned this to a member of staff and the meal was replaced efficiently. The manager also came over to apologise and offered to remove my main from the bill. I was surprised how well this was dealt with, considering I didn’t make a fuss about the error, mistakes happen.

I have never left TGI’s feeling anything but stuffed and have never had a bad meal.
      They offer a reasonable selection of cocktails, the summer peach I to die for on a hot summers day. Cocktails can tend to be a little expensive so I have only had the one.

They can be a little slow at settling the bill, but it always arrives with a thank you at the top which I think is a nice touch. You also get a code on your bill to complete a survey on successful completion you get a code for a free starter, not bad for spending two minutes filling in a form.

• Easyprint.co.uk / Online Shopping Misc / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      01.08.2014 23:02

Advantages

• Service
      • Price
      • Delivery

Disadvantages

Brilliant price, service, delivery. I will be back for more soon!

Received my 5000 business cards yesterday and I am thrilled with the quality of them. Great colours and everything has come out exactly as I wanted. Delivery was quick too and they come very well packaged with plenty of protection inside the box.
      The brief chat I had with customer support before ordering was very helpful too so if you have any questions just send them a message or use the online chat.

I was concerned that the cards would not be very good as the price was much lower than other websites but I was wrong. I will definitely be back soon to get some more items.

My only idea for improvement is to the design software on the website as I think it needs updating slightly but nothing else to complain about!

Brilliant!

01.08.2014 22:23

Advantages

Disadvantages

nice perfume but not my favourite

Im not necessary a big fan of Britney spears but I somehow end up with her perfumes for birthday or Christmas presents. I don't know exactly how many perfumes are out in the range but I have tried about 10 different ones.

**Bottle design**
      This is one of my favourite perfume bottles out of the Britney spears range. The glass bottle is covered with black and white stones.I think the colour choice makes it look more sophisticated than the light blue and pink one that is out .
      **Price, bottle size and where to get **
      This comes in 30ml,50ml and 100ml. Perfume is currently on offer on amazon with prices starting at £7.43 for the 30ml and going up to £14.70 for the 100ml. I think mine would have cost more as it was a lot newer out when I got it so under £15 for 100ml is such a bargain!!

**Scent**
      At first you are hit with a citrus and fruit smell which leads into a more flowery scent. The scents I can pick out most are orange and pear then jasmine with flowers. I don't know enough about flowers to say which ones. Looking online it mentions tuberose, peony and gardenia.
      The base notes in this are amber, soft vanilla and creamy sandalwood. Vanilla and sandalwood seem to feature quite a lot on perfumes I like so its good that these are the more lingering parts of the scent.
      This would work for day or evening wear however I would class it as a little light for just evening wear. ( fine if going from work to out and you don't have time to shower and change but not one I would pick for just going out)
      Overall I think the current price is fantastic! I think because of the name a lot of people would be put off buying this or think that the perfume is predominantly aimed at the younger age group which isn't the case. As I say to people how much control do you think celebrities even have over the perfume especially *stars* like Britney spears I mean Im sure she at least smells it before its finalised but what else..

01.08.2014 22:21

Advantages

• "low in calories "

Disadvantages

healthy food

I am always looking at healthier ways to eat ,especially gluten free products because I am supposed to avoid it so when I saw this advertised I decided to try it using an amazon voucher I had saved :P

**directions for use **
      It says to rinse 2/3 times before This can be made in the frying pan or stuck in the microwave for a few minutes.
      **First trying it **
      The first time I tried this it wasn't good. The noodles had a weird taste to them. However I have to be honest and say that my friend and I don't always follow instructions that well so I was willing to try this again.
      The second pack was a lot better. I rinsed these a few times before cooking them and I have to say they retained a bit of a fishy smell which could still be smelled after cooking. It was a little off putting but once I added it to the vegetables I was eaten it with this couldn't be detected. Taste wise these do have a watery taste. I think that these are much better than packet noodles and much closer in taste to fresh noodles .
      I had this with fresh vegetables but I think that this would also go well in soup or as part of a healthier stir fry.

I don't have all the details handy but a 200g pack of these only contains 42 calories which is a very generous portion size which makes these great for these that are on a healthy eating plan. I know there are a few plans that limit you to say 500 calories a day so this fills you up very well and leaves you with plenty of calories to consume on your other meals. A pack also contains less than 1g fat and is gluten free.
      **Price and where to get**
      This costs £10.99 for a pack of 5 from amazon. This is more expensive than I would like but considering the lack of calories plus the fact that it is gluten free. When you look at the price of "diet meals" and other foods its actually very reasonable.

01.08.2014 22:13

Advantages

• price

Disadvantages

• na

cheap good hoover

I do have a dyson which is great for light hovering but I needed something a bit more industrial for the pet hair etc lol

**Product claims**
      •250aw/1900w of suction power in a compact design
      •Lightweight and easy to use
      •Pets tool to quickly remove stubborn pet hair
      •Height adjustable suction head and edge-to-edge cleaning for all floor types
      •Washable and reusable Hepa filters for trapping household allergens

**In use - the advantages **
      This makes a very powerful hoover with fantastic suction. I do have very long thick hair and using this makes such a difference to the carpets. As well as the fact that it is great for all the animal fur.
      It is lightweight making it easier for people to lift :P
      Great for asthma and allergy sufferers because it has a HEPA filtration -itSmart range of upright bagless vacuum cleaners ideal for allergy sufferers. HEPA filters catch and trap small pollutants and pollen particles, such as pollen and dust mite faeces, which would otherwise be recirculated into the air and potentially trigger symptoms.
      I have actually noticed a slight difference in my asthma

**In use -the disadvantages**
      One of the first things I noticed when I got this was that the lead was shorter than my dyson, henry etc or in fact any other hoover I have.
      This is also more noisy than other hoovers I have had ...not bad and I can live with it because I think that the powerful suction makes this bearable.
      I know that this doesn't matter but I do think that this has a very plastic look to it which makes me worry slightly about how long this will last/how sturdy it is.
      Having to bend to adjust settings for different surfaces.. it would be great if there was maybe a sensor or something that the hoover would maybe sense the different floor surfaces or if they had put it in a better place because I think that some people would maybe struggle with having to change it constantly. The idea of an upright hoover is that it is easier for older or disabled people.
      Harder to push - as the suction is so strong ! Again not a bad issue :P
      **Price and where to get**
      I paid about £55 for this from amazon but this currently costs £69.99 . I still think that this is a fair price as Tesco charge over £100

01.08.2014 22:12

Advantages

• "stays on for hours"

Disadvantages

• na

great primer potion

I first came across primer potion when I bought my first urban decay palette and it has been a staple in my makeup bag since, partly because it seems to come with nearly every palette purchase.

**The brand**
      Urban decay is quite a high quality make up brand that offer a wide range of eye products,nail polish,face products.. Their slogan is beauty with an edge with all the products being suitable for use by vegetarians and quite a high percentage of that being suitable for use by vegans.
      **Packaging**
      In recent years the packaging has had a bit of a revamp. The old style was the same as the picture in the product description - it was very sturdy but it made in difficult to get product out of it and I know from cutting it open and depotting it that if I hadn't bothered the amount wasted would have been quite high. This now comes in a squeezey tube and it comes in different sizes aswell.

**In use**
      So what is primer potion? Basically the idea is that you apply this before your eye shadow and it makes the product stay on for a lot longer. From personal use I have found that this makes all the difference with cheaper brands. I do think that with better eye shadows such as urban decay the product tends to be more pigmented anyway so the benefits are less noticeable . I think this product is best used when you want your eye shadow to stay on 10,12.14 hours plus . If you are using something that is pigmented anyway and you only need it to be on for a few hours then this wouldn't be needed. I have never had any problems with skin irritation with this either unlike cheaper products such as revlon. It is very easy to use you just apply it directly to your eye lid.

**Comparison**
      Since they have updated the packaging I would say that this is my favorite primer potion- it lasts longer than too faced travel insurance and It doesn't separate and go greasy like too faced either. I like the original formula best as it looks more nude on skin before applying eye shadow on top of it- sin has to much of a golden glow and eden leaves your skin with an unnatural white undertone

**Price and where to get**
      This can be bought from most department stores for £19 - some stores might only stock it in larger locations

• FitBit Flex / Fitness / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      01.08.2014 22:08

Advantages

• "counts steps"

Disadvantages

• pricy

great product

Last year I did something really stupid and took my *fancy* sports watch off by the pool side when i was on holiday never to be seen again . I had a bit of a serves you right attitude and wasn't planning to replace it however quidcos click snap app has been very generous over the last few months so I decided i would treat myself with the amazon vouchers.

There are a few different fitbits on the market (or even a few other brands offering to do similar stuff) . There isn't just one product that offers everything i wanted so i went for the one that had a strap - theres less chance of me loosing this .
      This feels like you have one of those rubber wristbands on apart from when you tap this it lights up. You can get it in different colors and different sizes . When you buy the product you get a large wristband and a small- I feel that the small is a bit tight for me but with the large i tend to have it on the smallest setting.The actual fitbit looks a bit like a small usb stick which you stick into the band .

A fair bit of this review also talks about the website as its a big part of the product. The website is free to join and make a fitness account and i would recommend having a look before buying the product.
      In a nutshell what this does is count your steps . The minimum you can set it to is 10,000.On the front of the picture where you can see the dots is where the product lights up as you reach your target. It doesn't stay lit all the time you have to lightly tap the product. A dot represents 20%, two dots 40%..When you reach target the product vibrates for a few seconds to let you know.
      So the main features are really on the website. When you set up a profile it will ask you all the normal stuff like age,weight etc and from this it calculates how many calories you burn when using the product. You can log a food diary,check out a friends progress(things can be set to private if you don't want people knowing your weight for example.

When you logon and click dashboard you have 7 main areas.
      friends - friends list and a scoreboard - who has walked the most etc
      weight- you can set targets so for me this shows how close i am to my weight lose target from when i started
      calories- how many you have burned
      calories in v out
      water- fill up the glasses as you drink
      food plan- i don't find this the easiest but thats maybe because nothing i eat seems to be on it. It does let you add stuff
      trainer
      Clicking on any of the above does take you into it in more detail. I like how it shows you the difference between calories burned in total and which of these are active calories- calories burned from being active
      The sleep function is also good. What you do is put in what time you went to bed and got up and from that it tells you how long you took to fall asleep,how many times you woke up and for how long ..
      I also like how you can check how you compare with others from just in general down to the same sex,age group and weight category,
      **Summary**
      Advantages
      I like how it is more accurate/secure than a pedometer. I can just stick it on and forget about it.
      You can get different strap colors for it
      It records up to 10 days worth of data so you dont need to sync the device with a computer/laptop every day
      You can get apps that go with this for your phone even windows! (you have no idea how annoying windows can be for apps unless you have a windows phone and know the sheer amount of apps you cant get)
      . in settings you can say whether or not it is on your dominant wrist and also the sensitivity- if you think its picking up too much or even not enough
      Disadvantages
      Just a wee niggle but for me one of the main things was tracking my sleep patterns - when am i supposed to actually charge it?
      You need the internet and computer - its all very well being able to record your steps but unless you have access to the internet you wont be able to do much else..some people don't have internet access
      This is cheapest to buy from amazon at the minute for around £65

01.08.2014 22:06

Advantages

• "nice product"

Disadvantages

• price

not bad but cheaper works just as well

I first tried this when i won a photo shoot a few years back and this was what the makeup artist used

**About the brand**
      Mac is mainly found in department stores but they do have a few stand alone shops. They are by the same company as clinque but aimed at the younger market. I have tried a few of the products and I have to say that even though they are okay I think they are hyped up to much.

Packaging - I actually prefer the packaging this has compared to the glass bottle that studio fix fluid comes in. Its very easy to apply from the bottle and easy to get all the product out with minimum waste.

Colour choice- I have fairly light skin which is dry.I was able to find a shade that was perfect for me. One thing i did do was go for one shade slightly darker in this then I normally would.

Applying the product - Now my friend uses a brush to apply this but i think that for the best finish you need to do it with your fingers.

Coverage - Okay so this doesn't apply to me but I think its worth mentioning that this is good for covering tattoos
      I think this is a great foundation for when you have spots or other blemishes that you want to cover up.
      This lasts an average amount of time. Like i would say for many foundations if you want to wear it for over 8 hours you should really set it with a translucent powder.

where to buy- this can be picked up from quite a few places and costs around £20.

Overall Its not a bad product but cheaper products work just as well. I think that this works best if you have dry skin though as i have friends this doesn't work as well on.

• Into the Wild (DVD) / DVD / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      01.08.2014 21:06

Advantages

• "creative screenplay"
      • "Touching Emotions"
      • "Scenery and Landscape"
      • Music
      • "True story"

Disadvantages

• "boring for some people"
      • long

A very creative concept about a man on a quest to achieve limitless thrill

INTRODUCTION

One of the most thought provoking films of all time. Based on the novel of the same name by Jon Krakauer, Into the wild is a real story about a young man, Christopher Johnson McCandless (Emile Hirsch), who has lost interest in living in a society and sets out on a solo adventure to experience the thrill of life in isolation. I first heard about this movie as I'm a big fan of Eddie Vedder who has really given one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard in a movie.

STORY

Christopher McCandless is a young man who has just completed his graduation. After encountering many incidents of violence between his parents, Christopher has lost faith in the idea of a family. So he donates his college money to charity, burns all his cash, changes his name to Alexander Supertramp and sets off to achieve the ultimate thrill of living in the wild. He just has a rifle, a pack of rice and a book on the local flora and fauna. After seeking help from different people along the way, Christopher finally makes it to Alaska where he plans to live off the land for some time. After rambling for a while, he comes across an abandoned bus (who he name "Magic Bus") and makes shelter in it. The story deals with many questions which are answered in the different chapters in the movie.

SCREENPLAY

The Screenplay of the movie is written in a very creative way. The movie starts with Christopher in the breathtaking view of Alaska. The movie is interspersed with Chapters of Christopher's mental development development with his adventure in Alaska .

My opinion

The film really had a profound impact on me . I was so drawn to the movie that i subsequently read the book as well to try to get in the head of Christopher McCandless. Some of the quotes in the movie are really deep and I was able to relate with them.

The cast overall had good performances. I had seen Emile Hirsch before in The Girl Next Door but I had no idea that he could pull of a character like this.
      I have to mention Eddie Vedder's name here. The movie would be nowhere as good as it was without his music. The deeply soulful, acoustic music coherently connects the emotion in the movie.

At 2 hours 20 minutes, it could be long and boring for some people. The movie runs on a slow pace with emphasis on every stage of Christopher's life. The landscape and the music, however, didn't make it any tedious for me.

There can be no doubt about the creativity and quality of this movie. The movie manages to connect the true nature of the character with the desired emotions. The ending will definitely have an impact on you with the last picture and the last quote. Viewers need to remain patient to really understand the true nature of the movie

• BT Decor 310 / Telephone / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      01.08.2014 19:36

Advantages

• "Large yet clear buttons"
      • "Long cord attaching phone"

Disadvantages

• "Small name and number phonebook"
      • "Poor display"
      • "Badly designed phone"

Badly designed phone with next to no features!

The BT Decor 310 is just an ordinary landline phone for your home that doesn't seem to offer anything special. The BT Decor 310 has a very ugly design offering a basic white and grey colour that is just boring and it really isn't helped by the fact that the actual phone part looks like its from a much larger phone and they've got it mixed up with the main device. It's got a basic layout which makes it practical but offers nothing unique or fancy. The phones been designed with large buttons with clear writing which means it is nice and easy to use. The display on this phone is very basic offering little to no imagination and fades away at angles with relative ease. The cord on this phone is a good length which means you can go a decent distance with it before it becomes a problem. The 30 name and number phonebook also gives you the capability to have most of your family, friends and other important contacts stored on it. This phone is very much geared towards the basic user and thats it. The lack of features means it isn't suitable for businesses or old people that will need a clear screen and a device that is hearing aid compatible. So all in all the BT Decor 310 phone is a very basic phone offering few functions which means it comes up far short when delivering the optimum product for it's users. I really wouldn't recommend it.

01.08.2014 18:46

Advantages

• "Amazing Screen"
      • "Many Accessories "
      • Light

Disadvantages

Great for old folks!

Bought this for my parents (60-70 years old). Used together with their iPhones, It really adds to their Apple experience. The larger screen size makes it easier to read through their emails meanwhile the gorgeous retina display makes browsing becomes a more pleasant experience. My parents also enjoy using the camera to take pictures and the captured images are easily shown to their friends by simply passing the iPad around. The two of them seem to enjoy using the Photo Booth application - taking all sorts of distorted images of themselves and having a jolly good laugh about it. On top of that, they also use iCloud's photo stream to show photos from the iPhone's photo stream.

From what i've noticed battery drain is also acceptable as their low-ish usage only requires the device to be plugged in once a week. However i'm sure if they were playing games or other battery zapping applications it would discharge a lot faster! Another great advantage of the product is its comparative mobility. It can be slipped into a handbag or simply carried around in its case being barely noticeable which is an advantage as it doesn't attract prying eyes hoping to steal a seniors device.

The new iOS 7 also surprisingly didn't seem to be that great of a hurdle for my parents to get used to; credit to the designers for the intuitiveness of the OS. I have to add that it is a lot more pleasant on the eye compared to the version it replaces. One of the great strengths of an Apple device is the App Store, it is easily manoeuvrable especially the part where the new and noteworthy apps are displayed prominently making it easy for my parents to just click through and try out any apps they fancy. It is so efficient that my parents were busy playing with the 2048 app before I had even heard of it!!

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown