01.10.2014 17:37

Advantages

• "Gives pup a nice coat and firm stools"
      • "Great Customer Service Via Facebook"
      • "Made in the UK by a UK company"
      • "Hypoallergenic and easy on the stomach"
      • "Smells nice"
      • "Slightly Larger Kibble Size"

Disadvantages

• "Biggest bag is 12kg not 15kg"
      • "Not good for those sensitive to chicken"
      • "Only in chicken flavour"

Brittish owned and made, hypoallergenic food for big puppies!

I have an English Mastiff pup and found it hard to find a food that interested her and also didn't give her loose stools. At first we fed her Autarky puppy (not a large breed one) and this gave her constant runny backside. After doing a bit more research we decided that a large breed puppy food was needed. Large breed food helps them to grow at a slower rate, as larger breeds suffer with joint problems if they put too much weight on too quickly. The large breed food also usually is a larger kibble size which helps to stop them wolfing their food down, causing bloat, which is a very dangerous condition.

The first large breed food we tried was a local shops own version of a large breed food. She loved to eat it, but it didn't come out the other end how it should (to put it nicely!) so we switched to James Wellbeloved large breed puppy, which she liked at first but we swapped about with the flavours as she got bored of it. We switched up to the junior food (larger kibble) and she wasn't really that interested and her tummy problems started again. So again I went online and checked out some other comparisons to see what other options I had, and found Arden Grange.

Since starting our pup on Arden Grange, her bowels have been brilliant. The only time she has had a dodgy tum was after her jabs/worming which was to be expected. She is still not great with eating her food (she likes to leave it until she realises we wont be giving her any of our food!!) but she eats it, and it agrees with her. Her fur looks lovely and she also loves the treats that Arden Grange do.

The kibble is about half an inch in diameter and has a hole in the middle. You can buy them in 2kg, 6kg and 12 kg bags. We always buy her 12kg bags and it lasts us a month. We can usually buy it for around £30, which works out at about £1 a day to feed.

The food has Boosted levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM – to help maintain supple, strong joints and cartilage, which helps them to grow at a slow and steady rate to avoid hip displasia and other common joint issues that large breeds have. Arden Grange use HUMAN GRADE meat in their foods, why feed them a meat quality that we wouldn't eat ourselves?

This food is recommended to be fed to large breed puppies up to 12-18 months (or for smaller breeds that like bigger kibble).

Another thing I like about Arden Grange is they are a Brittish owned company and make their foods in Britain too. I feel I can trust them to provide good quality kibble and they also provide excellent customer service. I have recently contacted them via their facebook page, to which they reply quickly.

I would not hesitate to recommend this food to any other owner of a large breed puppy. I have bought our last bag of junior food and will be moving her onto the large breed adult food next month, and I am really hoping that the adult food does as much good for her as the puppy/junior food.

• Progressive Auto Insurance / Car Insurance / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.10.2014 17:34

Advantages

• " know a quote within minutes"
      • " many discounts"
      • Friendly

Disadvantages

• "They cut off my service without notifying me and I still paid during the service shut off for my insurance."

Extremely Friendly and Helpful Staff with Many Discounts Available

I have been with Progressive for years. A month ago, I had paid for my car insurance and found out that when I tried to pay this month, my insurance was not active. I have to admit that I was pretty upset. I called Progressive and they looked into it right away. Instead of doing a re-write of my car insurance, the gentleman that I spoke to advised me that it would be cheaper to just start a new plan. This was helpful because my family and I were going through a financial hardship. he was also able to save me more money by applying discount after discount to my account. With Paperless Billing, setting up a direct deposit every month, and even asking me what my hobbies were (apparently you can possibly get discounts for being talented) I saved a lot. I pay so much less than what I was originally paying in the past through the same company! I recommend Progressive to everyone.

• Denon AVRX2000BKE2GB / Amplifier / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.10.2014 17:32

Advantages

Disadvantages

Amazing Amplifier

I bought this recently as an upgrade to a Yamaha AX750 AV Amp - The Denon is leagues ahead in terms of sound quality, features and ease of use.

Sound quality is a great step up both for movies, TV and 2 channel music. All sound bigger, more dynamic and clearer - no doubt thanks to the "150w per channel". Movies now have more punch and there is much more bass through my front speakers (Monitor Audio Radius 90) so much so that I rarely use my Sub with this amp. Pure music sounds good as well but wont match even a "cheap" real hifi 2 channel system for separation. Still its good for an AV amp. I have the extra 6th and 7th channels bi-amped into the fronts (a simple setting on the amp) providing an even more powerful sound, or you can use these extra two channels as a second audio zone (usefully, you can assign a second source (i.e. radio) or the same source to play on your second set of speakers, which I never even thought of!).

Set up is fast using the mic, but mine required a bit of tweaking, which may depend on your furniture. The on screen display is really nice and simple to use.

The remote is a beaut, its simple and allows one-click direct access to each source, so if like me you are using this as a "switch" for all your HDMI sources, you can do this without fiddling through sub menus or arrows (unlike others). You can also directly change the sound processing modes with one click. I use this a fair amount say for switching to a music channel you can select music processing rather than Pro-Logic Cinema. And your last used favourite is automatically picked (i.e. 2 channel stereo or surround music).

The dynamic volume is really good if like me you always find yourself turning the volume up for speech and then down when there is an explosion or applause. The dynamic volume does this for you, just select a volume and forget about it. Very nice.

Banana plugs on the rear (no spring clip terminals) but no dedicated earth connection if your sub suffers from mains hum, though I think using a screw on the chassis should work ok? I no longer need this function. You also get a removable mains cable if you wish to "upgrade" yours (ahem!).
      You also get a dimmable display for dark movie rooms and an uncluttered front panel.

Airplay and internet radio requires a wired connection, I am not using this myself.

In short, if this went pop tomorrow, i'd buy another one! It's perfect IMHO.

01.10.2014 17:31

Advantages

• Effective
      • "Any skin type"

Disadvantages

• Expensive

Great and effective for all skin types, even for sensitive skin!

Since I have sensitive, combination skin, I find it hard to find good exfoliators for me - T-Zone is too irritating, Olay isn't very effective. The only thing I've found to work, other than this, is the Clinique face cleanser and an exfoliating cloth!

PACKAGING
      There are two sizes you can buy this product in, and both come in tubes. This is convenient as as you don't need much product at a time, so just a small squeeze of the tube is perfect. It is a little annoying, however, when you reach the bottom and can no longer get any out - similarly to toothpaste - but this is only a small issue and is generally inevitable.

TEXTURE
      The grainy feeling of this exfoliator is exactly what I want from it - the grains are just the right size to get into your pores and clean them out. They are quite dense throughout the liquid, which is pretty thick itself. I find it works best when thinned down slightly with hit water, especially since this helps open the pores. It is the perfect texture for me as it is coarse enough to have an effect but not so rough that it irritates my sensitive skin.

USAGE
      Although it is called a 7 Day Scrub, I tend to only use it once very 2-3 days. I use theexfoliator in the shower, as the steam helps to open the pores. I combine a small amount of the product (just a little more than the amount of toothpaste I'd use) and combine it with some hot water, rubbing it in the palms of my hands. I then use my fingertips to rub it into my skin, focusing on spot prone areas as well as dry, flakey areas. While scrubbing, you can feel it cleaning your skin and removing both oil and dead skin from your face.

After using the scrub, I rinse my face with warm water before cleansing with the Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser, which leaves my skin literally squeaky clean - I can hear it squeak while washing! If I use the cleanser without exfoliating first, it doesn't have the same effect as my skin is much rougher and my pores are still clogged.

When finished, I rinse my face with cold water in order to close all of my pores and prevent anything being able to clog them. I moisturise with either my Nivea moisturiser or, in autumn and winter when my skin is particularly dry, my Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion, and set about my day.

RESULTS
      I'd be lying if I said the results weren't instant - as soon as I had used this product for the first time, my skin felt 10x smoother. The more I used it, over a week then a month, the more visible the results became. My skin now not only FEELS smooth, but looks it too. I also tend to get spots less often in my oily areas (which are still oily, just not so spot-prone) and my flakey areas like my forehead and eyebrows are no longer at all flakey! They are still drier than the rest of my face, but it isn't visible anymore, so I'm overjoyed.

VALUE
      The product comes in two sizes - a 30ml bottle for about £7 and a 100ml bottle for £19. I first received the 30ml bottle as part of a gift set and, using it about 3 times a week, it lasted me for about 2 months. I then repurchased the product as the the 100ml bottle and it lasted about 6 months - that's about £3 per month, which is certainly not a bad deal when considering the value of the product. However, £19 may seem a lot to fork up at once, when there are other facial scrubs out there for a couple of pounds. The question of whether it's worth it or not really depends on you and how well other scrubs work on your skin. In my case, I know it's worth my while to save up for this particular product, but if unsure I would go for the smaller bottle first.

OVERVIEW
      All in all, the exfoliator is expensive, but due to it's great consistency and formula, and how well it works on my skin compared to others, I will definitely continue to buy it. I would strongly recommend this to anyone, as it effectively removed my problem with flakey skin and also helped with my oily, spot-prone areas.

01.10.2014 17:17

Advantages

• "Proximity to park."
      • "Easy access to Central London"

Disadvantages

• "Not a spacious site"
      • "Inside the central emission zone"

Crystal Palace Caravan Club Campsite - a great place to stay.

At Easter, we visited the Caravan Club campsite at Crystal Palace in South London. We hadn’t used it before, but we found it to be the ideal spot for visiting some of London’s attractions. The site is open all year, and is open to members and non-members (members pay slightly less). In total there are 89 pitches, and most of them are hardstanding, which makes them particularly suitable for motorhomes.

The site itself is nothing special, but it has the standard washing and laundry facilities that you would expect and they are kept clean and presentable.

Situated in South London, there are excellent transport links to the centre: just 5 minutes from the site entrance is a stop for the number 3 bus, which will take you all the way to Oxford Circus - although it is quite slow. A faster compromise is to take the bus as far as Brixton and then switch to the faster Victoria tube line. We preferred to walk across the park to Crystal Palace railway station, from which there was a regular and efficient service.

The site is on the very edge of Crystal Palace park, which is well worth a look around. As well as a lovely Victorian park, with huge model dinosaurs, there is also a national sports centre, with public swimming pool. Plenty of room to play or cycle, this makes it a great site if you are visiting London with children as you are close to attractions but plenty of play space too. I would thoroughly recommend this as a place to stay.

01.10.2014 17:06

Advantages

• "Has some really funny moments"
      • Addictive
      • "Brilliant characters"
      • "Great story lines"

Disadvantages

Action packed crime fighting with plenty of forensics and funny moments.

I have been watching NCIS from season 1 up to season 7, and as the seasons go on, you get sucked right into each story and each characters individual stories.

Lets start with the characters...Here's a quick run down!
      Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Known in the series just as Gibbs): The main man and the boss at ground level for the NCIS agents. He is stubborn and when he gets a gut feeling about something, there is usually little anyone can do to stop him getting to the bottom of things and catching the bad guy. He has a penchant for red heads, and seems to be unintentionally attractive to women. He has a long service history not only in NCIS but formerly CIS and a long stint in the navy as a Gunnery Sergent. He has had 4 wives, one of which was sadly killed (along with his only daughter) by a drug cartel (the leader of which Gibbs "dealt with").

Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo: An agent in his 30's who is a big ladies man (usually rationalising it by saying it's because of his Italian blood lines!). He likes to play pranks on his team members, and is often found accidentally falling in love with victims/family members of targets that always ends up in heartbreak. He likes to make out that he is happy living the single batchelor lifestyle, partying and having fun. Another thing he likes to do is eat...he is nearly always eating something! He is a loyal and hard working agent who has been assigned to special ops by the Director many times.

Agent Timothy McGee: A "computer nerd" that gets called "Elf Lord" by his collegues due to his passion for DnD games. He is usually the one who gets given the tech tasks, hacking phones, tracking people and works closely with the forensics lab. Graduating from MIT, he has a lot of acedemic experience, and back in the first season started as a "Probie" and still finds it hard to get the highest amount of respect from some of his co-workers. He is often nicknamed by DiNozzo as either McGeek, McGoo etc

Forensic scientist and ballistics expert Abigail Scuito: A very happy go lucky goth girl who loves animals and helping habitat for humanity. She deals with the fingerprints, bloodwork, toxicology, and anything to do with guns. She has a farting hippo toy she keeps with her in her lab. Abby also see's Gibbs as a father figure and relies on him for moral and emotional support. Abby also has the knack of getting accidentally involved in the bad guys plans!

Ziva David: Came in on Series 4. She is from Israel and is former Mossad. She is a tough woman you wouldn't want to mess with. Excellent in a fight, and brilliant with a gun!

Medical Examiner Ducky and his helper Mr Palmer are the team that deals with the bodies. Ducky likes to tell extensive stories whilst performing his autopsies, usually at Gibbs frustration. There is also the Director (that has changed a few times over the seasons) who controls the whole operation.

Season 7 has 24 episodes where the agents face their most personal cases to date. Family members arise, as usual, to complicate things, and Gibbs is persued by not one, but two beautiful women who each have their own agenda!

Over the 24 episodes you see stories where there is usually either a dead marine found, or one goes missing, and the crew has to figure out what has happened and why. In this season you get to see a little more into some of the crews lives, and also see's Ziva change her status with NCIS. Could she possibly get the chance to be a fully fledged member of the NCIS team? Furthermore, what will she have to do to get that chance?

If you like watching TV box sets that involve action, drama, romance, guns, car chases, foresnsics or just enjoyed watching CSI, NCIS is definitely worth a watch. This is my favourite TV series to watch, and I cant wait to start watching season 8!

01.10.2014 16:43

Advantages

• "Very moisturising"
      • Light

Disadvantages

• "Makes skin oily"

Very light yet richly moisturising lotion.

I love this moisturiser, especially during autumn and winter as my skin is at it's driest then. It is a very rich moisturiser and is of quite a thin consistency, which I like because it soaks in easily. My face stays moisturised all through the day, and even dry parts like my forehead never get flakey.

The only downside is that when I use it on my nose, I look REALLY oily, but it's bad for your skin not to moisturise so I don't want to just avoid that area. I'm not sure whether this is because of the product or just because of my combination skin (probably the latter) but it certainly is an irritation. The Nivea Rich Moisturiser I used to use didn't really cause this problem, but I had to use it twice on the rest of my face to get the nice, moisturised feeling I get from this one.

It definitely works very well as part of the 3-step skincare routine, which also includes a great cleanser and clarifier, but since I've run out of clarifier I have only been using this and the cleanser. All of them are great products and work really well without that burning feeling I usually get when products work (I have a severely sensitive face).

So, all in all, I definitely think it's a product worth buying. At the moment, I'm half way through my second bottle and I know I won't hesitate to buy another. The fact that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, plus it moisturises even my driest patches thoroughly will keep me buying more, even though it does give me a shiny nose.

01.10.2014 16:09

Advantages

• "Hopefully stops them chewing "
      • "Good for teeth"

Disadvantages

• "My dog wasn't too keen"

Hopefully stops them chewing

When I first got my dog my biggest concern was the chewing. I was obsessed with watching him and making sure he wasn’t chewing anything that he wasn’t supposed to. I know puppies like to chew so I made sure that I bought him lots of chewable toys so he would stay away from my shoes and furniture.

This was actually the first ever thing that I bought him and even though it is a lot smaller than the normal Nylabones that you see it was still too big for him to begin with so he didn’t actually play with it for a couple of weeks.

In fact he pretty much ignored it to begin with and was chewing some softer toys that I had got him. I think this was too hard for him and it took some coaxing from me to get him to pay any attention to it. Once I had got him interested in it he did spend some time chewing it but it was never a favourite of his and he would only chew it for a couple of minutes at a time before discarding it and going to something else.

I wanted him to use this more because it helps with dental hygiene and also because I know that it is almost indestructible and he wouldn’t be able to just rip it apart like he had done with some of his other toys. Unfortunately you can’t make them to decide to like something so although I would have preferred if he had used this more I couldn’t make him.

I do think that Nylabones are great though and he now has an adult one which he seems to like a bit more. The small puppy Nylabone cost me 4.00 and I do think it is worth investing in one for your puppy if only because they are so strong and sturdy and it would be much better for your puppy to chew this than anything of yours. Just make sure and encourage them with it if they don’t show much interest to begin with.

01.10.2014 15:08

Advantages

• "very tasty if you like white chocolate"
      • "lots of large pieces of hazelnuts"

Disadvantages

• "vanilla aroma not natural"
      • "all fat and sugar"

Taste is nice, but it is so unhealthy so not buying again.

This is a tasty chocolate. It is very sweet and has both pieces and whole nuts in it, which have a lovely crunch.. this in combination with melting chocolate in your mouth is divine.

I am a lover of white chocolate yet I am trying to stay away from this guilty pleasure, because it is basically all fat and sugar.. personally I also have to binge on the sugar so once it is open I cannot stop until it is gone.

6 pieces, i.e. 1.5 fingers of chocolate have 15g of fat (6g of which are saturated), 17g of sugar and just 3g of protein. Thinking about it, what is the point of eating something so fatty, that also spikes your blood sugar?

I did some research on Ritter Sport and must say that I am not impressed. The vanilla aroma is not natural, but artificial, i.e. comes out of the laboratory - and this is although they state on the packaging that it has "natural flavour". Apparently there was a high profile law suit in Germany about this.. but ultimately the flavour is not from natural vanilla pods.

If Ritter can't even bother to source its flavours naturally.. probably out of cost (greed) and logistics reasons, that is not good enough for me.

• Uk Ipod Repairs / Other Service / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      01.10.2014 15:03

Advantages

• "Can Do attitude"
      • "Very fair price"
      • "Incredibly quick turn around"
      • "Very Friendly Staff"

A VERY HAPPY customer. I highly recommend UKiPod Repairs

When my ipod classic fell into the garden pond I feared the worse. I carefully dried it and found it still worked but the screen was fuzzy and unreadable. As many people do I researched for iPod repairs on the Internet and found a number of companies. Some had no phone number, others had discontinued repairing iPod Classics and some were very expensive. I then found UKiPod Repairs. I phoned them and spoke to a very friendly lady who had a very 'can do' attitude which was pleasing. I paid the set fee via my credit card and sent the iPod via Special Delivery late Monday. This morning (Wednesday) a small package arrived and on opening it I was amazed to find my ipod had been repaired and returned to me all within 24 hrs of receipt. An incredibly quick and hassle free service. Thank you so much to all your staff

01.10.2014 14:51

Advantages

• none

Disadvantages

• everything!

Schwarzkopf Gliss shampoo

I am always keen to bag a bargain and so was delighted when I spotted a bottle of Schwarzkopf Gliss ultimate volume shampoo in my local pound land. The bottle looked classy enough and the claims on the bottle were impressive too. So was it worth the small price tag?

The information on the bottle claims that this shampoo is for fine,damaged hair. As I like to colour my hair and it is certainly fine it sounded perfect!The shampoo contains liquid keratin and sea collagen. It contains no silicone and is designed to target and repair damaged areas of the hair. It is also claimed that this shampoo won't weigh hair down. The attractive purple bottle also persuaded me that this was the real deal!

The shampoo is clear and quite thick in consistency. It has a rather unpleasant chemically smell that reminds me of cheap perfume.- not pleasant at all! It did lather well however and was easy enough to rinse out. I always use a conditioner after I shampoo my hair. I usually dry my hair naturally to help prevent heat damage. To say I was disappointed with the results after using this shampoo would be an understatement! my hair was left looking and feeling flat and lifeless. Contrary to the manufacturers claims that this shampoo would not weigh my hair down it did the opposite! My hair looked awful and I needed to wash it again using my usual brand to improve things!

Overall I really can't think of anything positive to say about this shampoo. I guess you really do get what you pay for!

01.10.2014 14:35

Advantages

• comfortable
      • "blocks out most of outside noise"
      • "good sound quality"

Disadvantages

• "People can sometimes hear what you're listening too."
      • "can still hear some louder outside noise"

Look like a Cyberman whilst you listen to your favourite tracks

I have several pairs of earphones yet only a couple of sets of head phones, with these being on of the latter. With these ones being the better of the ones I have due to the sound quality that they offer, which is why I use these.
      These headphones look like any other headphones, but these have a surprising difference, which is what in the trade is called 'noise cancellation'. This doesn't mean that once your got these over your ears you can't hear the noise going on around you, it just means that it can help rid your ears of the surrounding noise so that you can enjoy your music more clearly.
      And it doesn't mean that you can listen to your music without others hearing what it is as when the tracks are on loud the muffled sounds do come through the padding, so no secretly listening to Barbara Streisand on the quiet.

These do run off a AAA battery, which slots into one of the ear muffs and give enough power to the headphones to let them do what they are supposed to do. But you can use them without the battery power, although you don't get the true sound perfection as you do with the battery power kicking in. one AAA battery may not sound much but it's enough for these head phones.

The earpads are cushioned, although when first placed over ears they can be a little cold on the skin, which soon goes as the pads and your skin get to a normal temp. They are well padded, around the ears and even on the top of the head, and, as the head band is pretty flexible, they should fit over any size head really. (Within reason).
      It claims to give out 16dB of noise power.? But as I don't own a decibel reader I can't say if that's true or not.
      The adapter is supposed to be gold plated, to give a clearer and better quality sound

These headphones come with all the bits you need, including an adapter so that the phones can fit into both 3.5mm ports and 6.3mm ports, there's also a cable as well.
      They fold up, making them easier to store away, especially when putting them in the supplied bag.

These head phones knock out at about £35, which, for the quality of sound given, is not too bad considering that some headphones are selling for triple that.

• Sony Vaio SVT1121A4EW / Laptop / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      01.10.2014 14:17

Advantages

• "long life of battery"
      • stylish
      • "easy to use."

Disadvantages

• "slightly more weight"

Laptop of new generation

i bought this product two months ago and i am really happy with the product. battery life is good picture quality is awesome. i used to watch movies and listen songs.we all familiar with the crystal clear sound quality of sony. Although i didn't use it as a tablet much. if you want to play games inbuilt graphic card helps you but the performance will goes down with heavy games. Price is reasonable and easily affordable also you are getting best configuration that is i5 processor with 4 gb ram and inbuilt intel graphic card.

• Runner Beans / Plant / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      01.10.2014 14:15

Advantages

• tasty
      • "easy to grow"

Disadvantages

• none

Runner beans

I really love growing my own vegetables. One of the easiest to grow are runner beans . Not only are they easy to grow, but they taste delicious and are loved by my children.

Lets get started.

******************

Beans can be grown either from seed or from young plants. I grow from seed as it works out a lot cheaper! In about February prepare the soil. Dig over well and add compost or rotted manure. I use Chicken manure pellets that are widely available. Runner beans are tall and will need a plot that will protect them from the wind. They also like to grow in full sunlight.

Around the end of April I buy my seeds and plant one per pot. I place all the pots on my sunny kitchen windowsill and wait for them to germinate. It is important to keep the seedlings well watered. I am always surprised at how quickly these little seeds start to grow!

Planting out.

************

It is important that all risk of frost has passed before you plant your beans outside. I usually plant out around May . I use a plant fleece to cover at night if the temperature is due to drop to below 5 degrees.

Runner beans will need support and I use bamboo canes tied together in a wigwam . The support will need to be about 8 feet in height.

Caring for your beans
      ********************************

Runner beans require little care. However they do like to be watered regularly. Young bean plants are very popular with slugs and snails. I find that surrounding the base of each plant with broken egg shells helps to keep them away.

Harvesting.

**********

The more you pick the more you will get! I like to harvest the beans when they are still quite small . To prepare top and tail them and then steam. I like to add beans to curries, pasta sauces and have also added a handful to cooked macaroni before adding a cheese sauce. Runner beans will freeze well too.

This is a recipe I really like-

200 grams of runner beans- topped and tailed.

4 tbsp of olive oil.

1 small red onion cut into wedges.

4 cloves of garlic.

5 tomatoes cut into quarters.

A dash of Tabasco sauce.

Salt and pepper.

1. Steam beans for about 7 minutes.

2. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft.

3. Add the tomatoes and beans, salt ,pepper5 and Tabasco.

4. Cook over medium heat adding a little water.

5. Stir until sauce thickens and beans are tender.

Overall runner beans are easy to grow and taste so much nicer than the ones you buy from a supermarket!

01.10.2014 13:42

Advantages

• " no wires"
      • "wireless woofer"

Disadvantages

• "for 55 inch and 65 inch televisions. Best suited to them."

A good product and well thought out.

As usual Panasonic have lived up to their reputation. Their products are first class and affordable. This sound bar is versatile. You can place the speakers on the wall on brackets . Quite a lot of Televisions these days have good surround built in.

But if you really want to feel as if the sound has wrapped itself around you. Then there is no doubt that this sound bar is for you. To be sat watching a film or a series and literally feel as if you are in the middle of it. It is incredible and very pleasing, if it is a horror even more so. Hold somebody's hand or hold on to the settee! that is how good this experience is.

There are no wires to mess around with. There is blue tooth here as well so the sound can be accessed and be stored on a mobile a P.C or a tablet. According to what you have of these you can have a good sound quality. The woofer brings out the bass in the sound. If you are walking and have the earphones in and you can bring what you have downloaded up. This makes for a good walk or Jog.

I like the fact that when there is talking and the sound can drown it. You can adjust the clear mode dialogue in four setting and you do not lose the speaking. Quite often something will be lost because the sounds drown the speaking.

There is three HDMI inputs so a variety of things can be plugged in. All in all this is a very versatile and a good product. One other little thing, if you are unfortunate to have to have hearing aids and listening to television. This clear mode dialogue is a boon. I have them, so i know how confusing this can be at times. This clear mode settles all that.

i would say that Panasonic have thought this one out. They have done well with a lot of people in mind. When all said and done, no matter no matter how good the product. We are the ones that matter. well done Panasonic.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown