• Artemishome.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.06.2016 12:44

Advantages

Disadvantages

• "Customer Service"

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Don't use !!! You may encounter "Mr I'm God" who claims to be the Manager when you have a problem
      Does seem to understand UK Laws relating to Subject Access or Distance Selling Laws in UK
      Avoid at all costs !!

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.06.2016 12:27

Advantages

Disadvantages

Fantastic service

As always PC Specialists are professional and great to deal with. I order all business laptops through them and the service is consistently great

• Fortuna Fold Over Finger Splint / First Aid / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.06.2016 01:48

Advantages

• "Helps prevent long-term damage"
      • "Stabilizes the finger"

Disadvantages

• "In the way "
      • "Hard to keep clean"

They get the job done, if you can deal with it being in your way.

As an EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) I have seen fold over finger splints used by many health care professionals. These splints are mostly used with much more severe finger injuries, like fractures or dislocations. The splint is made out of malleable aluminum with foam padding for comfort. One thing that is really aggravating about the splint is that it seems to always be in the way, so much so, people just take them off. Keep in mind any splint or cast is going to aggravating and in the way.

• Iceland / Destination International / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.06.2016 00:29

Advantages

• "Beautiful place "

Disadvantages

• "Expensive "

Iceland beat Netto!

So England crushed by the mighty Iceland to be bounced out of the European Championships like a fat Polar Bear jumping on an ice sheet catapulting a penguin on the other end into Greenland, the British Prime Minister and England coach resigning in the same week for similar Brexit debacles all too much. The players have turned on Woy as soon as he went and Iceland march on to play the French. It was certainly poundland football by the British billionaires. The Wales squad were caught on video cheering wildly when England lost, odd as most of them were born in England to an English parent or two. Footballers are not the brightest. I don’t hold out much chance of keeping the union together rafter this week.

===Quote===

‘….England have already arranged some preseason friendlies to prepare for the World Cup in Russia in 2016, that of Aldi and Lidl……’
      (The Sun)

By now just about everyone knows the population of Iceland is around 300,000 (sandwiched between the Maldives and the Bahamas), more than some of the tax havens England normally beat 7-0 in the qualifying groups, and where most of the England player’s money is stashed. 10% of that Icelandic populous were in France for this tournament and so technically Iceland an even smaller country in the championships. . Iceland has a 12 team semi-pro Premier League to pull from and 73 football league clubs in total and many games played indoors. The Iceland coach is a qualified practicing dentist. The keeper Halldorsson is a professional filmmaker and did the video for the 2102 Icelandic Eurovision entrant.

Football, of course, is all there is to cheer for in Iceland sporting wise and so the nation one million percent behind them. The now familiar fans war cry will no doubt be mimicked in football leagues around the world and now footballs original Hakka. The scenes at the end of the game when the Iceland team celebrated with the fans was extraordinary as the players led the war cry in formation. It actually originated in Motherwell FC ground and taken to Iceland by a visiting Icelandic team in the EUFA Cup.

Iceland won because they wanted it more than England. It was their first tournament and the nation was 100% behind them. England were scared, meaning when the crunch came they chose comfort in losing as the easy way out. Iceland set up well in every game they play, a defensive mindset and well drilled at it. It works. The long throw was one of those well practiced skills and caught England out, even though England knew it was coming. These teams survive or die on set pieces. Glen Hoddle on commentary was apoplectic at England for conceding that goal, and Iceland scoring a second by beating a rather feeble Joe Hart this tournament just summed up how one dimensional and rusty the team has been. France may think they will out pace the Icelandic team but when a team does put so many behind the ball it’s never easy to pick your way through, whoever you are.

The expansion of the Euros and the World Cup has allowed smaller teams like Iceland and Albania to have a chance of being there and they have seized it. In the 2014 World Cup qualifiers Iceland reached the play offs only to lose to Croatia 2-0 over two legs. They would have been the smallest ever nation to qualify if they had won. For the European Championships they qualified outright, at the expense of Holland, who failed to qualify from the group and suffered 5 defeats. But the player pool is small on the island and only around 40,000 adults to pick from, so much so that last year Talinn Gudjohnsen was substituted for his father Arnor. What we all like about the Iceland team sheet, of course, apart from the beards is every name ends in son. Record scorer Eider Gudjohnsen has been in the team since 1996 and still playing and setting those records at 37-years-old.

===Team===

11 FW Alfreð Finnbogason---Germany Augsburg
      15 FW Jón Daði Böðvarsson---Kaiserslautern
      22 FW Eiður Guðjohnsen---Norway Molde FK

29.06.2016 23:53

Advantages

• "Zero odour"
      • Flawless
      • "Long lasting (2-3 weeks)"
      • "Natural looking tan"
      • "Even coverage"

Disadvantages

• Expensive

A new class of tan. Flawless natural looking even tan that lasts weeks!

Vita Liberata pHenomenal is the best self-tan product I have EVER used. I bought it on offer in Boots as I wanted to try something different to St Tropez and I was very impressed with the packaging, and I was converted straight away!!! As soon as I put it on I was very pleased with the lovely brown colour (no dreaded orange in sight!) and it hadn't even had time to develop yet! They recommend leaving it on for 6-24 hours then applying again after a shower to ensure the tan lasts. The really big selling point of this tan for me is how long it lasts - I can genuinely say after using this product I am tanned for about 2 to 3 weeks which is exactly as they state on the package. This is so convenient for me as I hate the effort of having to reapply a few times a week. Also, unlike other self-tans there is ABSOLUTELY zero smell to this product which is perfect as this can sometimes be really off putting particularly if other people can smell it, which I have found can make you self conscious. So if you want an odourless tanning product this is the one for you. Another plus which just adds to the convenience is how quickly it dries after application with no greasy feeling whatsoever, so you can just get dressed pretty much straight away with no uncomfortable feeling.

This really does give you perfectly even coverage with no streaks in sight and is so practical and convenient if you don't have much time to spare. I would recommend using a tanning mitt for optimal results. This is the best tanning product I've ever used, I am extremely impressed with it and all the claims Vita Liberata make on the packaging are completely true! It is quite pricey but totally worth it for the results you achieve and the length of time it lasts.

29.06.2016 23:34

Advantages

• Nothing

Disadvantages

• "Obnoxious "
      • Rude
      • Lies
      • "No care"

Don't waste your time with this dealership !!

Unfortunately I can't give a 0 ! Worst dealership I have ever used in my life. Between myself and my partner we have used Autoworld for over 10 years there lack of customer service is beyond me. Staff are unhelpful rude and speak over you yet if you go to speak and they want to speak they tell you that they aren't dealing with you, surely it works both ways. The service manager should not be allowed to speak to customers he changes his story to suit and then backtracks and accuses you of shouting and being irate because you've caught him out. They lie and try to make up work on their FREE VHC, I was sent mine via text with a video and report, where I was told that ALL under bonnet levels were correct yet in the report my oil level is low and needed a £15.00 top up. This is what I spoke to the service manager about where he kept changing his story to suit and he also quoted me two different prices making it cheaper each time to try and get me to pay for it despite my oil level being perfectly normal I have even checked this on returning home myself. I would recommend that everyone stays away from this dealer unless you like rudeness and un-helpfulness. The only positive I have is Emma on Citroen reception she is lovely unlike the other people I have dealt with at this dealership I will not be returning and I recommend you don't go there either.

29.06.2016 23:31

Advantages

• "Smooth application"
      • "Flawless finish"
      • "Easy application"
      • "Even coverage"

Disadvantages

• "Hard to clean "

Brilliant even coverage that gives a flawless look

This is the best product I've ever used and definitely the most important in achieving my whole makeup look. Before I bought this brush I used to apply my foundation with my fingers which as you can imagine was super ineffective and my foundation wasn't applied well at all. This brush literally revolutionised my whole makeup routine, it really is amazing and gives me really even coverage and it's very easy to apply two coats of foundation without it looking caked on because it blends so well. The shape of the brush is great as you can reach areas like either side of your nose easily without getting foundation where you don't want it. It's perfect for achieving precision in this way.

The brush is one of the more expensive available in shops but it's a one off cost that is really worth it in the long run as you will achieve perfect coverage every day. In terms of cleaning the brush, it is difficult to do unless you get yourself some baby shampoo and rinse using the shampoo and lukewarm water - don't use hot water as this can melt the glue and the brush hairs are more likely to fall out as a result. I then tend to leave it to dry naturally as this is better for the brush, so you should aim to clean it when you aren't expecting to wear makeup the next day. However this isn't always possible so drying the brush with a tissue will suffice. Foundation can build up quite quickly on the brush so I would suggest cleaning it around every two weeks.

Overall I can't recommend this product enough, it is a must have for your makeup bag for that smooth perfected finish!

29.06.2016 23:11

Advantages

• Soothing
      • Effective
      • "Long lasting"
      • "Fresh feeling"
      • "Smells amazing"

Disadvantages

• Heavy

The best roll-on, conveniently small in size and smells wonderful

I have never used any other deodorant but this one! I know many women prefer aerosols but you should give a roll on deodorant like this a chance as it is simple but really very effective, I can genuinely say I have never smelled while using this deodorant even after a night out. It smells beautiful and is a great small size compared to large aerosol cans, meaning it is perfect to carry around with you in your handbag and even fits in some clutch bags in case you wanted to take it out on an evening with you. Having said that, I have never had to reapply this deodorant during the day so this is unlikely to even be a concern! The only potential downside for some women is the slight wet feeling on your underarms straight after applying it however I don't tend to notice this anymore and I don't have to wait to get dressed. It doesn't transfer at all onto your clothes so there is no need to worry about white stains, and I also find it very moisturising due to the roll on nature of the product. This is a brilliant positive and I find it especially soothing after shaving!!!

In terms of the price, the product is great value for money and cheaper than less superior similar products on the market. Despite the small size it is also long lasting and the clear glass bottle means you have some idea of when you need to buy another one which is an extra help. The only potential downside for some may be that the bottle is quite heavy. I would definitely recommend this deodorant it is my favourite and don't think I will ever change it!

29.06.2016 22:55

Advantages

• Long-lasting
      • Buildable
      • "Separated lashes"
      • "Fanned out look"

Disadvantages

• Expensive

Beautifully fanned out lashes, you will get so many compliments!

This mascara is definitely the best on the market if you are after long, beautifully separated lashes that don't clump together and give a really lovely fanned-out look. It also removes the need to curl your lashes which saves time in the morning as the brush does this for you and your lashes will stay curled all day - with a lot of mascaras I've used previously I've had trouble with my lashes falling downwards during the day. One of my eyes is more closed than the other so this factor makes them look really even, giving me more confidence. Whenever I wear this mascara I seem to get compliments all the time with people asking me what product I'm using, so it really does do what it says!!! I think it is especially popular because even just one coat makes your eyelashes look so much longer, achieving a more natural effect which is more impressive than the false-lash effect mascaras! Having said that, if you desire you can easily build this product up with a few coats which really makes your lashes stand out particularly as the mascara is a lovely deep black. This is ideal for a night out or heavier evening look that still looks really classy because of the fan effect and lack of clumpiness!

I really would recommend this product as it is so adaptable whether you want a natural fanned out gorgeous look for every day, or for a more dramatic night time appearance. The only downside is how expensive it is especially as I am a student with a tight budget! However, it really gives your lashes a new lease of life and like all Benefit products is long lasting so this counteracts the downside of the price!

29.06.2016 22:14

Advantages

• "Long lasting"
      • "True to size"
      • "Form fitting"
      • "Wash well"
      • "Good quality"
      • Comfortable

Disadvantages

• "A bit plain"

Most comfortable underwear available, long lasting, great value for money and extra confidence!

Big fan of Sloggi pants, they really are the most comfortable underwear you can buy nowadays! I like the high waisted style combined with the close fitting fabric as this really smooths me out in my stomach area and perfects my shape under clothes - lumpy bits no more! So although it may sound silly these do give me a little bit of extra confidence because my figure is more streamlined!!! Another big positive is that they wash really well so tend to last a lot longer than your other mainstream brands. This may also be helped by the fact they are cotton underwear - I swear by cotton pants as they are best for intimate feminine health and I know this is a concern for many women including myself. The only downside I could find for these is that they may not be best for the bedroom because they are quite plain although still give you a great shape. A recommendation I would also make is that if you like your underwear to fit a little loosely then perhaps try the size up as this underwear can be quite close fitting. Other than that I really can't fault these as being the perfect everyday choice of underwear out there! If you are focused on comfort then Sloggi is the best brand available and there are plenty of different styles in their range to find what suits you. They are great value for money especially considering how long they last me, the quality provided and the comfort which is so important. A definite MUST HAVE in your underwear draw! Ladies you will not be disappointed.

• teleflorist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      29.06.2016 20:13

Advantages

Disadvantages

• "Too many to mention "

Disgraceful service, avoid!

Flowers delivered as a "surprise" for a friends birthday,at her place of work.. requested delivery on Monday, delivered on Sunday and as the building was empty, it was deemed acceptable to launch the flowers over the 10ft security fencing at 11am on the Sunday..(hottest day of the year bearing in mind) absolutely avoid at all costs!

29.06.2016 00:47

Advantages

• "Doesn't become damp when camping."
      • "Doesn't fall apart in steamy bathrooms."
      • "Cost effective. Don't need wads of it."
      • "Interleaved sheet packs handy for travel"
      • " no chemicals."
      • "Not dyed"
      • "Not chlorine bleached. No dioxins."
      • "Smooth. No lint."
      • "Much stronger than soft toilet tissue."

Disadvantages

• "Medicated. Why? Utterly pointless."
      • "Not sold in multi-packs."
      • Discontinued.

We still want to buy Izal toilet tissue or similar product.

Got used to Izal toilet tissue (sulphite toilet tissue) at school and acquired the habit but never understood why it was medicated. Our households favourite until discontinued, it's just so much stronger than soft tissue and doesn't cause irritation and blocked toilets like some of the thicker soft tissues and wet wipes.
      Manufacturers and retailers (Wake up, you!) have wilfully neglected an iconic product by failing to improve it, marketing it poorly, packaging it poorly, not advertising and ignoring their customers. Does anyone know where to bulk-buy a similar toilet tissue?

28.06.2016 21:56

Disadvantages

Good

The whole thing is chewable so it works well as a chew play toy. I can apply teething gel to my 4 month olds teeth without having to get my fingers into his mouth. No risk of potentially scratching him with a nail.
      Very happy with it, he seems to enjoy chewing it.

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      28.06.2016 18:50

Advantages

• "mouse clicks are smooth"
      • "sturdy structure "
      • "very fast"

Disadvantages

• "no removable battery"
      • "USB points are a bit stiff"
      • "battery life "

really happy with the product only small issues that were annoying

This laptop along with pc specialist in general has been a pleasure to buy. Both have been really easy and quick. However the drivers needed to download from pc specialist website were a little outdated. And I had to find my own drivers onlin, but not a huge issue.

Delivery was within 2 weeks which is good for a custom build.

The updates on the delivery notes were really appreciated :)

28.06.2016 15:34

Advantages

Disadvantages

• Staffordshire

Not as tasty as they used to be

I used to love these in the past, when I bought them in a tubular pack, so treated myself to a 126 gram bag.
      What a disappointment! The chocolate tastes strangely oily and the biscuit-crunch centre is all but nonexistent. I certainly won't be buying them again until someone tells me they are back to their old standard.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown