30.06.2015 14:44

Advantages

• "Great action"
      • "Great history"
      • Modern
      • Funny

Disadvantages

For a conclusion - really good, funny, kind of thriller action movie.

I love this kind of movies, kind of funny, kind of serious, little action. This movie has a good team of actors! Just look : Bruce Willis, John MAlkovich, Morgan Freeman... So with this actors team you have a really good movie, with really good structured story line. There is a lot of fun, little tension and as you can imagine - good made cascades.
      A fun little spy thriller that twists the old adage that you can't teach an old dog new tricks and suggests that they can teach you something new instead.

• Teapigs Popcorn Tea / Tea / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.06.2015 14:30

Advantages

• "The teabags themselves look very nice"
      • "Easy to make"
      • "The packaging and teabags are all environmentally friendly"
      • "Product comes in attractive packaging"

Disadvantages

• "it's expensive"
      • "It smells bad"
      • "The product does not taste like popcorn"

Looks nice, tastes awful.

I was bought a sampler pack of Teapigs teabags by a friend for my birthday. I absolutely love speciality teas, and so was very excited to try them all and find new flavours. The packaging looks really nice, and they all come in little boxes which makes them easy to store and keep fresh. The teabags themselves look really nice, with a clear mesh pyramid that holds the "tea" inside so you can see it.
      One of the flavours I was given was Popcorn tea, which sounded very interesting and tasty. Sadly, as soon as I opened it up I was hit in the nose with the smell of burnt popcorn, kind of like if you leave popcorn in the microwave too long. Not to be discouraged, I popped it in a mug with hot water, ready to try it.
      The smell only got worse, as it began to make my kitchen smell like burning popcorn, and the taste was dreadful. Definitely did not taste like the sweet popcorn treat I was expecting, but rather it tasted like burning ricecakes.
      I attempted to make it taste better by adding a little sugar, but it didn't improve the flavour at all. I had some friends try it as well, and they agreed that it definitely wasn't a good taste. I feel like it could be improved by having a sweeter taste, but only marginally.

I was really disappointed with this tea, I feel like it could be an acquired taste, but it's definitely not something I would bother buying again, especially seeing as how expensive it is.

• Humax PR-HD1000C / Set Top Box / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      30.06.2015 12:37

Advantages

• "great playback options"
      • "does a good job in recording programs"
      • "easy to use"

Disadvantages

• "no series record feature"

Never miss a show whilst you're out in the wine bar

This was one of the boxes that I got when I had a couple of televisions that had no built in in free view, when the freeview nonsense all began.
      This was one of the better ones, having 2 scart, RF modulator and offering stereo sounds.
      There are two types of this box, a 4oGB version and a 80GB version, both are the same really, except for the size of the HDD.
      It has the standard EPG for browsing the programming for the week ahead, and offers all the usual channels that you would expect from freeview.
      This can be set to record two channels at one time, although I did find that one of the recordings tended to jump a little through out the playback.
      On playing back your recorded programs you can pause, stop, rewind and fast forward, as you would any standard DVD player, or the old fashioned VCRs. The picture quality is brilliant, except for the occasional stutter if you've recorded a couple of programs at once and then watched some other channel. I'm guessing that the brains inside this can not hanlde multi-tasking too well. But it's nothing to stop the enjoyment of watching what you've recorded. Plus, as you can fast forward through the adverts you don't have to sit through DFS's never ending sale, which always seems to end on Monday, (although, to be fair, they don't say which Monday?).
      It's out dated when it comes to recording as it will only record the programs you tell it too, which means that if you want to record an entire series you have to set each individual show to record as this has not got the brains to think about recording them all.

If you're looking for a simple to use freeview recorder then this is worth thinking about as it does almost everything that the more costlier ones do. And for £140 - £160 it's priced in the mid to high range, but it's worth the thought at least.

• Kopparberg Pear Cider / Beer / Cider / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.06.2015 12:33

Advantages

Disadvantages

Too Sweet

My husband chose a crate of these cans of Kopparberg pear cider last time we were at the supermarket.

The cans are 330ml each which is the same size as a normal can of coke.
      The cans have a black and gold design and there is a picture of a pear on the front.

~ Price ~
      We picked up two crates of 15 330ml cans for £18.00 on offer in Tesco; one crate would cost £11.50.
      You can buy a 500ml bottle for £1.99 or there is an alcohol free version of Kopparberg’s pear cider which is £1.29 for 500ml.

~ About the cider ~
      When I drink cider I always prefer pear ciders as I think they seem a bit lighter than apple ciders. I am not a big fan of mixed fruit flavoured ciders as they remind me of fizzy pop and to my mind it’s not proper cider.
      I tend to drink pear cider in the summer as it is refreshing to drink when it is warm outside.
      Each can contains 1.5 units of alcohol and has 4.5% alcohol by volume.
      I hadn’t had Kopparberg’s pear cider for a good few years and in the past I’ve always had large bottles of it so looked forward to giving these cans a go.
      The cider has a light, refreshing taste and is quite a bit sweeter than I expected it to be. Usually when I buy pear cider I buy Strongbow and I have to say I much prefer the taste of Strongbow’s pear cider.
      Kopparberg’s pear cider is still nice, but it is really sweet and the taste actually reminds me of bubblegum. It has taken some getting used to.
      It is a refreshing drink that really quenches your thirst and it is nice to have one or two when chilling out in the sun.
      I can’t honestly say it’d be my first choice and if it was up to me I’d probably never choose this pear cider again. It is just a lot sweeter than what I am used to and it does have a bubblegum flavour to it, which wasn’t exactly a pleasant surprise.
      I prefer pear cider to apple cider, but I’d probably rather drink Kopparberg’s apple cider than this. I wouldn’t recommend this cider. I’d recommend Strongbow’s pear cider over this one.

30.06.2015 11:28

Advantages

• "great display"
      • cheap
      • "nice design"

Disadvantages

Love this tablet!

I bought this tablet a week ago in an EBay auction for just £22. I have about three tablets at home but I needed something basis just to testing new apps and don't spam with them my other tablets. The tablet came in dark blue/black colour. The device has a 7in display which has bright colours and good visibility. There is a microSD slot which is exposed so it can pick up dirt quite easily. The camera quality is not so great but you cant expect miracles from a cheap tablet. However is good enough for selfies or capturing memorable moments (in daylight). The tablet comes with a lot of great pre-installed apps, I personally love the most the ASUS Artist app where you can create your own ecards. The touch screen works well and reacts very quickly on the touch. Connecting to Wi-Fi is a easy task and connects automatically without problems when turning the tablet back on.
      The battery holds comfortably the whole day on heavy use - I am playing movies and music through the day and charging the tablet only over night.
      All games installed on the tablet work perfectly and playing them on this ASUS device is highly enjoyable.
      I would definitely recommend this tablet. Even I paid only £22 for this device I would easy pay even a higher price because this tablet has everything what a usual user need.
      I definitely recommend this tablet. It is great for someone who likes watching movies on tablet or who likes testing new apps as myself.

• Clipper Sleep Easy / Tea / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      30.06.2015 11:27

Advantages

• " Helps aid good sleep"

Disadvantages

• "It has a slightly unusual taste"

Clipper Organic Sleep Easy Infusion

I try to make healthy choices with food and drink, as I feel I benefit from consuming healthy products. As far as beverages are concerned, I avoid many as they contain too many nasty ingredients that I’d rather not consume. I am not overly keen on artificial tasting drinks either. My staple drinks include water or green tea. I have been branching out and trying other herbal infused – teas, of which there are many.

Whilst in my local supermarket I was scanning the aisle to see what herbal teas were available. There’s quite a few now to choose from, and I wasn't aware of all the different flavours. I was also looking for tea that is calming and something different to Chamomile which I often have in, as Chamomile is relaxing. I wanted something to help with relaxation and to aid in good sleep, as my sleep has been a bit disturbed with many stressful situations all occurring at once, it’s always the way.

I scrutinised the shelves reading the labels carefully and my eyes stopped on the Sleep Easy Infusion Tea produced by Clipper. I often choose teas from this brand, as they are always good. I picked up the attractive box to take a closer look. The subdued colours along with the stars and moon picture on the box allow this tea to be easily distinguished. The box provides 20 teabags priced at around £1.35 a box. This tea is widely available in most leading supermarkets, and can be found alongside other herbal teas.

I was intrigued and wondered if a tea would actually help me to get a decent night’s sleep. I must say, I was a little unsure. Looking at the ingredients, however, the tea does contain valerian, which is a natural sleep aid. This made me think that this tea may be good after all. The fact that it is on the shelf alongside the other tea products means this product is available to anyone. The unbleached teabags are enclosed in a foil bag for freshness in a biodegradable and recyclable box. It must be noted that this is a fair trade product that is organic, which is good to know.

The scent that emanates from the packet isn't overly pleasant, it must be said. It is quite overwhelming and may be off-putting to some. However, once infused in boiling water the scent takes on a more orange fragrance. It suggests brewing for 5 minutes, though I never leave it that long. I was a little apprehensive to try the tea once brewed; however, I wanted to get some sleep, so hoped for the best. The tea isn't the nicest, but that was expected from the heavy scent. It is still palatable though. It has quite an orange zesty taste to it. I sipped on my tea in bed shortly before getting ready for sleep.

I usually have a green tea last thing at night, so this wasn't a great change for me. I didn't feel any different after drinking the tea, and shortly after I settled down ready for sleep. The next thing I knew, it was morning and I had had a good, settled sleep! I was astounded at the fact that I had had a good sleep and was ready to start the day. I continued taking the tea for a few nights with the same pleasing results. Once my sleep had improved, I went back to my regular tea. I was happy that the sleep infusion tea was beneficial and let me get a good sleep and got my sleeping pattern back on track.

With there being 20 teabags in the packet, it isn't necessary to consume them all after opening. I do go back to them occasionally to help me when I feel a little unsettled and if my sleep pattern suffers. I have actually gone through a box and have purchased a second box to keep in the cupboard, as I find this a good alternative to medication. This can be used on its own with pleasing results.

This tea is worth trying, as it can work wonders. Sleeping tablets leave that groggy feeling the next day, making it difficult to wake up fully and feel energized. I hate the feeling and find that it alters the quality of the day. This tea leaves me feeling perfectly normal and ready to get going in the morning with no after effects whatsoever. If you need to get your sleeping pattern back on track, give this tea a try and enjoy the benefits.

This is a great aid to help improve the quality of sleep, and it works!

30.06.2015 11:22

Advantages

• "Lots to see and do for all the family"
      • "Good climate"

Disadvantages

• Expensive

A Great Destination for All the Family

I first visited the USA in 1992, and did a camping trip around Florida and across to New Orleans and back again. I flew into Miami and stayed for a few days in Miami Beach. Our hotel was quite modest, but well located and there was lots of lively bars and restaurants around. From here we visited the Everglades and the Florida Keys for a few days, which was a lovely relaxing time, with hardly any other tourists in May. I do recommend taking an airboat (hovercraft) around the Everglades if you get chance.

We also spent a few days in Orlando where we visited Disneyworld, EPCOT and Universal Studios. I think there is a lot more there now than we had in those days, but we still enjoyed the rides and meeting the characters. It can be a long day but as we were off peak the queues weren't as horrendous as we had been led to believe. It isn't cheap to eat in these places. I also enjoyed my visit to Kennedy Space Station, which I found a lot more interesting than I expected.

On our way back from Louisiana, we stopped at the old colonial town of St Augustine, which had a lot of history and was well worth the visit.

Obviously this is just touching the surface of options that are available in Florida, but there is much more to it than beaches and theme parks and if you have your own transport you can really explore so much of it easily

• Sony CMT-SBT100 / Hifi System / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      30.06.2015 11:15

Advantages

• "rich sound"
      • design
      • "NFC connectivity"

Disadvantages

Amazing Hi-Fi system

At the beginning I must say this is one of the best Hi-Fi systems I ever had. I bought this Sony CMT-SBT100 Hi-Fi system from their official Sony online store for £219 about two weeks ago. The delivery was very rapid, I received the product just in two days.
      The Hi-Fi system has a very beautiful design. It comes with two stylish black speakers, both with a silver colour Sony logo on them. The device itself comes in black/silver colour combination. There is a display showing names and playtime of your favourite tracks. There is a volume and other control buttons, an CD input and a slot for USB. However I never connected my phone via USB to the Hi-Fi system. You can forget all the wires – you can stream music directly from a smartphone to your audio system using NFC Bluetooth wireless technology. Simply hold your NFC smartphone to the Hi-Fi system to hear your favourite music. No pairing is required. This feature made my listening to music more simple and easy. I absolutely love this great product. My partner uses the Hi-Fi system daily and it is very easy to connect it with wireless headphones. So I can be cooking in the kitchen and the rich sound goes directly in my ears.
      This is an absolutely amazing product and I would recommend it to anybody. It looks good and the sound quality is excellent. But in the end the best feature of this product is still the speedy NFC connectivity.

• Ferrari SCUDERIA P200 / Headphones / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      30.06.2015 10:45

Advantages

• "sound quality"
      • accessories

Disadvantages

• design

Good headphones but bad design

I bought these headphones about two months ago for £54.99 from an online store. Since I already own Ferrari earphones (and I am very satisfied with them), I decided to give aa pair of headphones from the same brand a try as well. I received these headphones in about three days, which was great because the seller stated it can take up to two weeks.
      These headphones look honestly worse than on the pictures. When I unpacked them from the box I discovered they are way too more robust than I expected. They are quite heavy and the headband padding was not so comfortable when I placed them on my head. However they have a decent earcup padding and when the earcups sit on the ears they are very comfortable. I do not like the metal bits how the earpads are connected to the headband, I would prefer a smoother solution - to have it everything in one piece.
      The cable length is enough for comfortable use. The best fart of these Ferrari SCUDERIA P200 headphones is the sound quality. The sound is very smooth and wide and it makes listening to your songs a great experience. The sound is very clear, you can't hear any disturbing sounds in the background.
      The great part of these headphones are all the accessories included - from stylish carry case to a 3.5mm-to-6.3mm jack adapter and an airplane adapter, there are total of three cables supplied with these headphones.
      I would not purchase these headphones again because I do not like the design. However for someone else they could be a great choice.

• Online Tobacco Shops in general / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.06.2015 10:32

Advantages

• "much cheaper"

Disadvantages

• "slow delivery"

worth the wait

www.cheaptobacoroll.co is where I buy my smokes. Very cheap, great service.

• Lush Coalface / Skin Care / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      30.06.2015 10:25

Advantages

• "Good for oily skin"
      • "Lasts ages"
      • "Works well"

Disadvantages

• Expensive

Excellent cleanser

As I am sure you will all know by now, I am a huge fan of the brand Lush and am trying to sample all of their products. Though they are most famous for soaps and bath products, they also produce a number of cleansers. One of those I’ve tried recently is the Coal Face cleanser.

Coal Face is a fresh cleanser, which means that you buy the amount you want in the store (or online), get it weighed and wrapped, and take it home. This means it is better for the environment as minimal packaging is needed. Once home, you just need to keep it in a soap dish or leave it by the shower/sink. 100g costs £4.75 and my piece lasted me for a good couple of months, so I think it’s really good value for money.

I used Coal Face in the morning, as I prefer a more luxurious creamy cleanser in the evening. In addition, the cleanser is black and I prefer to use it in the shower to make sure I get it all off! Don’t worry about the black colour though, it certainly doesn’t mean that it’s dirty.

A full large solid piece of cleanser, from which individual slivers are cut, looks a bit like a flower, similar to the Fresh Farmacy cleanser. The black colour comes from the charcoal, which is absorbent and helps to make this cleanser good for oily skin. Other ingredients include antiseptic rosewood and sandalwood, as well as liquorice root which softens the skin. The base of the cleanser is made up of rapeseed oil and coconut oil, and it is suitable for vegans.

The cleanser lathers up well and has a pleasant fresh, slightly liquorice-y scent. I rub it gently over my face in the shower, as it has slight scrubbing properties too. I then rinse it off. The cleanser goes on easily, lathers up well and feels very refreshing. It doesn’t cause my skin any irritation but does sometimes make it feel a bit tight. The cleanser is designed for oily skin, and mine is combination but can be sensitive.

Overall I think this cleanser has helped keep my skin reasonably smooth, clear and in good condition. In the summer it’s ideal in the hot weather but I found it to be slightly drying and I think it would be too harsh for me during the winter. I would consider buying it again, but I would probably only use it every few days, not every day.

• Tesco Value BB-060 / Portable Radio / 7 Readings / 7 Ratings
      30.06.2015 00:02

Advantages

• "radio and CD"
      • "good enough sound"
      • "simple feature"
      • "Easy to use"

Disadvantages

• "no digital radio"

A simple radio/cd player for a simple life ....

This is one of those old fashioned looking radio, CD players that I used to see sitting in the centre of a group of youths sprawled all over the local park. And that is exactly what it is, it's a clock radio CD player.
      The CD goes into the flap at the top which lifts up by pressing the know at the side of the circle that covers the CD.
      On the front there's the two 3 watt speakers with the little display that has a couple of button on either side.
      The sound quality is nice and clear, although when using the radio feature it can be a little bit of a hassle when picking up some stations and keeping them clear. Even the aerial raised to its limit does not help much in improving the signal. It's not horrific, but it can sometimes become a little 'fuzzy' at times.
      As for the CD player. This is lovely and it plays the CDs with clarity, even when the unit gets knocked the CD doesn't jump about like some other players can do.
      The screen is a simple one, showing the the simple information that you may need such as the radio station you're on and the CD number track you're listening too. You don't need any more information when it comes to playing CDs or listening to the radio really, so this is worth looking into.

It's not going to play MP3 tracks so you have to be careful when you download all those dodgy songs from online, and it's not digital, which most are these days, and it shows in the price as this is only about £10 - £15, tops.

• Lexus IS 250 / Car / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      29.06.2015 23:45

Advantages

• "Cruise Control"
      • "Parking Sensors"
      • Handling
      • Exclusivity
      • Looks
      • I.C.E
      • Comfort

Disadvantages

• "Fuel Economy"
      • "Long Gearing"
      • "Turbo Lag"
      • Dpf

Its A Love, Hate Thing

I have owned my 2007 Lexus IS220d for 2 years now, here are my thoughts and opinions on the vehicle so far. Is it worth buying ? read on to find out.

Why did i choose this car? -
      Previously i owned a 2002 Ford Focus TDCI LX, it was a fantastic car and served me well. On the last few days of ownership it was starting to generate small niggles which were growing in to bigger problems. So i decided it was time for an upgrade, I've alway loved the look of luxury saloons, even when i was younger on route to holidays, i used to watch the Bmw 5 series and Audi A6's hammering down the motorway and thinking to myself i would love to own something like that when I grow up :). One of my favourite cars i used to see was the Lexus Is220d, i just loved the way it looked, it really facinated me for some reason.
      The one i bought -
      i was 21 when i bought the Lexus, i spotted it at a dealership on my way to college, like an excited school kid wanting a new toy, i went over to the dealership on my lunch break to check out the vehicle. I fell in love at first sight. It was a Velvet Black 2007 Lexus IS220d SE (177) with Leather Seats, Front&Rear parking sensors and only 64,000 miles it was up for £6250 which i didn't think was a bad price for the condition and mileage. i ended up purchasing it the same day.

First Impressions-
      WOW! IM IN MY DREAM CAR!!!! Honestly i was that excited when i first drove the car i can't actually remember my first impressions, all i could remember was is there enough fuel to get me to the petrol station as the dealer only left me with 8 miles remaining.
      What was it like upgrading from a Focus-
      It was a great feeling, i have so many new toys, Cruise control is incredible i love being able to set it to 70mph ;) on the motorway and be able to rest my right foot. One of the big differences i noticed was blind spots, the windows are much smaller on the Lexus and the side pillars are huge I'm guessing its because of the curtain airbags. Driving the Focus was like driving the Pope mobile massive windows! This is where I'm glad the last owner went for the parking sensors, the work a treat when parking. The Lexus is noticeably more powerful although has a lot more Turbo Lag, which i will get to in a moment.

After 2 years:
      Driving the IS220d:
      Its a very comfy vehicle mine has the leather seats, and has a big centre armrest which is fabulous on longer journeys, the stereo is also incredible sadly mine isn't the mark levinson system, but even the standard system has 13 speakers and a built in Sub, its a very warm sound with the punch is there if you need it. The Steering is great, light when your parking and stiffens up when you throw it in to the corners, this brings me on to the cars rigitity it is a very smooth ride you don't feel all of the bumps, when you turn sharp corners it dosen't roll either i think the way the car handles was a big thing for the IS being the more sportier model of the Lexus range..

Whats the performance like:
      This car seems to have its good days and bad days, some times it feels like a very powerful car which puts you to the back of your seat other times it feels like a 1.0 polo, the torque and power comes in very late around 2200RPM, there is absoulutly nothing underneath this, it is very scary when pulling out at roundabouts and junctions. You put your foot down and nothing happens. Sometimes you have to drop down to 2nd to get up a hill, the focus would happily trundle up in 4th. Once you get past that 2200RPM thats when you start to feel that 400NM of Torque. Now most people would say just drive in the Turbo range! That is very hard to do due to the very long gearing, you have to drive past the turbo range to get inside the turbo for the next gear. the car will drop from over 1500rpm between each gear. What i tend to do is put the car in 3rd and drive it like a CVT gearbox you can go from about 28mph to over 60mph in 3rd gear thats how long the gears are. if you leave it in 3rd and accelarate from about 40mph you can overtake easily without any worries. I think once you have learnt the way the car likes to be driven you start to like the car more with its quirky ways.
      Does it drink the Diesel.
      Yes! its not the most fuel efficent diesel out there. mine usually averages about 32mpg it goes up to about 36mpg during motorway driving, this is mainly due to having to thrash it to get anywhere. Another thing that really effects the cars fuel economy is the DPF, which i will get to next.

Have i had any problems:
      Only one DPF! The worst thing ever to be put on a diesel car it ruins the whole car. A DPF or Diesel Particulate Filter is there to catch all of the soot particles to help save the environment, sounds good right? Not if you have owned a car with it on, after a while which was quicker than i expected the DPF gets full, the car gets very sluggish and your MPG drops to about 25mpg, to clean out the DPF you have to drive a fair distance at a certain speed at High RPM, (i can't see how this is helping the environment) If it gets to clogged which was my case, the car goes in to Limp mode were you can only go a certain speed to get you home (quicker to walk) The only way to get the car back out of Limp mode is to either have the DPF remove (Tempting but illegal) or have it cleaned, which was the option i went for after spending over £400 and losing the car for a week i finally got the car back. It felt fantastic again. Its been about 4 months since i had it done and I'm starting to feel the car blocking up again, I'm certainly not paying £400 again this time its being removed as its only £250 for a removal and will be the end to any future problems. I can't recommend you to do this as its not entirely legal, depending where you are it may not go through an M.O.T.
      Costs:
      Not to bad for the size of car, obviously the fuels a big cost, you need to put in ultimate or v-power diesel in to help stop the DPF from blocking. At my local shell garage V-Power is currently 130.9p per litre I put in about £20 every 3-4 days to do a 11 mile round trip each day. Tax is £205 per year which isn't to bad i think i was paying around £180 for my 1.8 focus. my insurance at 23 is £72pm again not to bad meaning I'm under 25.Other than the DPF cost it has been an affordable car to run.

Would i recommend the car-
      Yes and No, if you can forgive its niggles with the dreaded DPF and the Turbo Lag its a fantastic car, its much more rare to see an IS220d over the countless number of Audi's and BMW's on our roads, i think it great to have something a bit different. It is certainly as comfy and has as much technology as its rivals. If i knew how much trouble the DPF was before i bought the car i probably would have gone for its petrol brother the IS250. But i have grown to love the car and can't think of anything else for the price of this car that i would rather have had.

(Also on CIAO)

29.06.2015 22:57

Advantages

• "Easy to use"
      • "Leaves hair feeling soft and shiny"
      • "Great value"

Disadvantages

Perfect for dry and/ or coloured hair!

I bought this conditioning spray following a conversation with a work colleague. She swore that this stuff "saved" her hair, so when I saw it on offer for half price in Superdrug I dropped one into my basket. My hair was very dry from colouring and was in need of some good old moisture!

The spray comes in a pump bottle with a blue plastic lid. The spray contains oil which tends to rise to the top of the bottle, so it's a good idea to give the bottle a shake before use.

I use the spray on both wet and dry hair, although I tend to use it on dry hair more. In fact I use this daily alongside my Moroccan Oil. I use this spray all over my hair and I use the oil on the ends of my hair. The good thing about this spray is that it never leaves your hair feeling greasy. I even massage this spray into my roots as apparently scalp massage helps to stimulate hair growth! The spray doesn't leave me with greasy roots either and I am noticing rapid hair growth.

This spray smells great with the classic "Dove" scent. It also lasts ages as a little goes a long way with its fine delicate mist. It really refreshes my dry coloured hair without stripping my hair of colour. It's easy to use and it always leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny.

I have noticed a positive difference since using this spray. My hair is less dry and I don't lose as much of it compared to before using the spray. It's a lot less brittle so it doesn't break off as much at the ends now.

Overall this is a lovely light hair conditioning spray from Dove. If you colour/ blow dry/ straighten your hair like I do then I would certainly recommend this!

29.06.2015 22:02

Advantages

Disadvantages

Biotherm Eau Pure Eau de Toilette

The Biotherm Eau Pure Eau de Toilette is available for GBP 39.99.

The Eau de Toilette contains essential oils have the invigorating properties and to bring it through the day - as a kind of energy shower. The scent is very light and airy, like a summer breeze, so to speak, but at the same time has such a positive effect on the mind that makes you feel better immediately. Lime, kiwi, rhubarb and green tea are the manufacturer, the components contained the top note and clearly can not I smell out of it, but the mixture of all four is simply divine. The Eau de Toilette is clearly a summer fragrance, it is so light that it can strike anyone as a penetrant, surrounds the winner but with a touch of freshness can feel the outsiders only positive. The slight citrus flavor is refreshing, the scent even cools a bit - all in all, the perfect scent for warm days. The heart of the Eau de Toilette consists of lotus blossom, jasmine and reseda, which give the fragrance an aquatic note, as if you were at the seaside or at least at the swimming pool. The base note includes amber, patchouli and musk, very hot components, yet feminine - and the scent is by no means unisex, but quite clearly a feminine fragrance. Overall is the Eau de Toilette a fruity, fresh, aquatic fragrance that is so light that it is just perfect for the summer. He's just a good mood and lets start a wonderful and full of energy in the day. Since the perfume is so easy, I put most of afternoon again a little, because throughout the day, it unfortunately does not. I do not expect a summer fragrance but actually. And for that you get probably the big bottle at a price quite human, because actually Biotherm is not a very cheap brand. In this respect - all in order. I wear the fragrance way, actually more or less the whole body. The spray is very fine, but anyway covers quite a large area from, so I spray then simply go out and catch at least almost the entire upper body with it.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown