Advantages

• "Cool internet"
      • "Good 3d quality"
      • "Stunning HD"
      • "Accurate voice control"

Disadvantages

• "Sometimes becomes pixilated"

A 'jack of all trades' TV

A great tv which features everything you could want from a tv. The design is super slim yet the tv is still of an excellent size. At the back of the TV there are many various ports for all types of devices such as xbox and PlayStation as well as having the option to connect a smartphone or a device such as Google chromecast. There is also a HDMI port for Hd gaming for example. The tv comes with 3d glasses so that you can make the most out of the feature. You also get the 1080p Hd picture which is simply stunning to sum it up in one word. Also included is freeview hd which works with the hd quality to give you outstanding quality of the top shows. The tv comes with a long warranty and a great energy rating which means that it is cheap to use as it is effective at using electricity, this is ideal as you don't have to worry about leaving the tv on standby. You also get a top of the range tv remote that has all the buttons you could need for the tv. My favourite feature is the tv guide section which let's you see what's on and allows you to record programs. The stand is effective as it keeps the tv stable and comes with a strap to prevent the tv from falling over as well as having a clip to keep all of your wires organised. The tv is also easily compatible with various wall mounts.

Comments

Login or register to add comments
    • Nancy Drew (DVD) / DVD / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      More +
      23.08.2014 19:23
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• Price
      • Cast

Disadvantages

• None

Nancy Drew

Nancy Drew
      Price: £2.87 on Amazon
      Running time: 99 minutes.

I was flicking through the channels on the tv and I couldn't resist watching this fun filled film on itv 2. I own this on DVD as well and have probably watched it about 6 times. Emma Roberts is an actress that I admire, although she always plays similar roles she always delivers to a high standard. A DVD based on the book series by Carolyn Keene, I've never read the book series, I would like to although I think I'm a little old for them now.

Nancy Drew is about a teenage detective who decides to give up snooping when she moves to California with her father she promises to lead a normal teenage life. Nancy decides this after she decides to live in a house with a huge mystery involving a movie star. Dehlia Draycott disappears for 5 months and on her return she throws a huge party but doesn't go downstairs to greet her guests, she is later found dead in a swimming pool. How will Nancy ignore this mystery and keep the promise to her father? Not only does Nancy have to try and keep the promise to her dad but she also has boy trouble like all teenage films and someone is trying to kill her.

Main characters and casting
      Emma Roberts- Nancy Drew a teen detective with a dated dress sense.

Max Thieroit- Ned, Nancy's friend/ boyfriend very sweet supportive guy.
      Tate Donovan- Carson Drew, Nancy's father.

Josh Flitter- corky, young guy who fancies Nancy.
      Bruce Willis also make a guest appearance into this film he plays himself.

I really enjoyed this movie, it's light hearted and even though I'm 23 and not the intended age group for this movie it was fun and took me away from the everyday stress of adult life. I would say the intended age group for this movie is young teenagers. The storyline is really easy to follow and the characters are all likeable. Nancy Drew is not a film that needs much thought. The ending is very heart warming. Everyone likes a good happy ending. For £2.87 you can't go wrong with film, it's sure to become a family favourite.

Comments

• Top Trumps Deadly 60 / Card Games / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      23.08.2014 18:37
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• Educational
      • "Play for all ages"
      • "Great for travel "
      • "Endless fun"

Disadvantages

• "Don't like some of the deadlies!"

Family fun for a fiver-brilliant!

In this day and age what can you really get for a fiver??? Not much is the answer which is why I love the Top Trumps. They are affordable and offer great fun without a computer console or tablet in sight! My husband played with Top Trumps as a child so he bought our son his first pack. Like father like son he now has several packs and we always make sure we carry at least one pack for a restaurant trip or car journey. There are many different sets available meaning children can select their favourite characters or TV shows. They are also the perfect size for Christmas stocking fillers and even better is the free set that you can claim when you collect the cards from 5 other sets-you have to love a freebie.

This particular set was given to my son as part of a birthday present. I have to be honest and say it's not my favourite set but my son loves the concept of deadly creatures!! When we first started playing Top Trumps we would need to help him to read the different attributes on the card, he soon picked it up though and now that he can read he has no trouble at all. It's an easy game to get the hang of, simply divide the cards amongst the players and take turns to choose an attribute on your card, if your value beats the other player you get to take the cards! The winning player keeps going until they loose control to another player. The winner is the player who manages to win all of the cards. Educationally he is learning in many ways, he is understanding how to take turns, he is recognising numbers and understanding which ones are larger and he is also learning the content of the cards depending on which set we use.

This set is particularly educational with each card giving a paragraph of information about each creature and why they are classified as deadly. The categories include size, weight, speed, weapons and deadliness. The Bengal Tiger is the top trump winning most categories. I was quite suprised by some of the creatures included in the pack such as the brown pelican, a badger and even a chimpanzee!! I wouldn't have thought these creatures deadly which just goes to show even adults can learn things from these games. The knowledge might serve me well in a pub quiz one day! There are some horrid creatures, if you are a little bit soft like me, including snakes, bugs and spiders.

Perfect gift for any Little or even big boy-I know how competitive the adults can get!

Comments

• More +
      23.08.2014 17:25
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Other great stories in the series"
      • "Stories suitable for all ages"
      • "Great illustrations"
      • "Perfect length for bed time"

Disadvantages

We love Winnie and Wilbur-great story for kids of all ages

As a family we enjoy reading the Winnie series. They are an ideal length for bedtime with heart warming stories ideal for children of all ages. Don't be put off by the main character who is in fact a witch. Winnie is a fun loving, friendly witch who enjoys many adventures with her trusty cat Wilbur.

In this story Winnie and Wilbur take an adventure into space. The fun begins when Winnie, using her magic wand of course, arranges for a wonderful rocket to take them to the moon picnic included! As is normally the case though with Winnie's adventures not everything is straight forward and the duo have to dodge satellite's, flying saucers and planets. Eventually Winnie finds the perfect planet for their lovely picnic and all seems well until a few unexpected guests turn up. The guests cause a few transportation issues for Winnie and Wilbur but surely this is just a temporary set back and nothing that can't be solved with a bit of magic???

An enjoyable story that the kids never seem to tire of. There is also an educational element to the story helping children to imagine some of the exciting features of space travel with a few little aliens thrown in for good measure. The level of detail in the illustrations deserves recognition, every page is it's own hive of activity. It's good that this duo appear in a series of short stories encountering fun and trouble at every turn. Other titles include Winnie Under the Sea, Winnie's Flying Carpet and Winnie in Winter.

We purchased this title from Amazon and have slowly built up a collection to include some of the other stories however I do know that the Book People did sell a collection of these books very reasonably priced. As the main character is a witch we sometimes purchased these stories for our children in place of sweets for Halloween, that said the stories read well all year round!

Comments

• Apple iPhone 5S 16 GB / Smartphone / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      23.08.2014 17:20
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Clear screen"
      • Ios
      • "Decent battery life "
      • "Cool design"

Disadvantages

• "Freezes every so often"
      • "Touch ID stops working quickly"

A great phone with many features

This iphone is made by Apple so you know you will get a quality piece of tech , they have a reputation of making simple quality products that give you a premium feel. The iPhone 5s has a flawless design that is very easy on the eyes and a joy to use and show off. It has hundreds of thousands of apps that are all great quality and all add to the premium feel of the iphone. It has a nice feature in Touch ID which worked extremely well but took a long time to respond now it just dosent respond. It works better than android phones because it seems like it was designed for this specific phone while in android it is all messed up and just not perfect like in ios. It has a 8 mega pixel camera and 64 bit processor which both in turn make your phone handle heavier and more powerful stuff and the camera performs much better than other cameras with 8 mega pixel shutters even better than the samsung galaxy s5 camera. It has a 4 inch screen which is little on the small size but it is great for people with smaller hands or pockets. It is still decent as not everyone likes big phones. It isn't as easy to brake as previous iPhones but it can still break really easily and get scratched from the smallest things . You can buy a brand new iphone 5s from amazon for £420 or you could wait a month or so for the new iphone that is going to come out soon or wait till then to get this iphone for a much reduced price.i would definately recommend it as it is a great phone.

Comments

• secretsales.com / Online Shop / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      23.08.2014 17:02
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Worth the waiting "
      • "Good customer services "
      • "Can collect point for each purchase"
      • "Easy for return "
      • "Special opportunity for loyalty customers"
      • "Easy to place a order"
      • "Huge bargain "
      • "Guaranteed good quality"
      • "Real branded stuff"
      • "You get what you want for your money"

Disadvantages

Beautiful Valance Sky blue leather tote from Secretsales.com

I love to purchase stuff from "Secretsales.com" as they are offering huge discount on variety of good quality branded stuff.

This time I have purchased "Valance" Sky blue leather bag, which was bargain. Love the sky blue colour and the quality of the bag. Generally elegant and stylish and perfect size for my everyday stuff. First time I have brought a sky blue leather bag. The top handle makes this bag very trendy and girly, or use the long strap to carry across the shoulders for more functionality. Super cute bag at an amazing price in great on trend colours for spring/summer. Very impressed

Comments

• Lush Sultana of Soap / Soaps / 4 Readings / 3 Ratings
      More +
      23.08.2014 17:02
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• Moisturising
      • Creamy

Disadvantages

• "Dried Fruit bits are pointless"

Thirsty Skin? Try This!

I recently received this Lush Sultana of Soap as a gift. I like to shop at Lush but had never tried this soap before. When I unwrapped the soap I was quite surprised at it's appearance. It looks a lot like a cheesecake! It's a creamy, porridge coloured soap with chunks of dried fruit decorated on the top. Through the body of the soap there are misshapen pieces of oily soap globules mixed into the milkier body.
      The soap actually contains 18 ingredients including rapeseed and coconut oil for softening skin, olibanum oil for "toning and relaxing" and bergamot oil for effective cleansing. The dried fruit in the soap consists of currants and cranberries.
      The soap has a beautiful fragrance which is like a fruity milkshake. It has a hint of musky, sandalwood type perfume but also smells quite earthy and natural. I think the fragrance could appeal to both women and men.
      Lush state this soap is particularly moisturising and I would agree with this. The soap is exceptionally creamy when added to water. It actually feels like it's comprised with a moisturiser component in a similar way to soap brands like Nivea. The soap feels like it is nourishing my skin and the driest parts of my body drink in the lather. As for the lather, it is not as frothy as other soaps I've used but it still cleans well and the smooth, silky feeling of the melting soap is wonderful.
      It's difficult to use this soap with a sponge or bath flower because of the dried fruit aspect. The fruits are supposed to be an exfoliation aspect but really they just fall out of the soap as soon as the bar hits the water. It seems like a real waste to me. I also hate picking up the pieces of currant out of the bath at the end of my bathing session. They look pretty nasty!
      I am enjoying the benefits of this soap as my skin feels really good after a bath due to the moisturising qualities of the product. I would therefore recommend this to anyone who has dry skin. It's available in store or online. It's priced quite dearly, however, at £3.40 per 100g of soap. It's nice as a gift or as a personal treat.

Comments

• More +
      23.08.2014 16:57
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• " nice colours ."
      • "Two parts"

Disadvantages

• " opening hatch very flimsy ."
      • " driver does not fit"
      • "Comes off the track"

Not the best Brio battery train. I would save your money.

This is another one of the trains in our very large Brio collection! My son as I have mentioned before is a real fan of trains - mostly Thomas but the Brio is also a firm favourite.

We decided to expand into battery operated trains as we thought he would find it fun. We looked at various Brio products and thought this one would be good as it also came with a little train driver who you could put in and out of the front part. However, I have to say for a Brio product I am a little disappointed with this one as it is not easy for my son to use.

The Product

The train is battery operated and you put the batteries in at the bottom of the train. There is a rocker switch to turn the engine on/off and to go forwards/backwards.

The train is 5.2 x 10 x 19.7 cm

It takes 1 x AA batteries (which are not supplied)

The train has a front hinged section that enables you to put the driver into his seat and then take him out of it.
      The actual driver has moveable arms.

The train has the special magnet at the back to attach any other carriages to it.

Problems with this Product

The switch is quite confusing for a young child as it is not clear which way you need to push the switch in order to make it move. There should have been a separate switch for on/off and forwards/backwards.

The hinged part at the front is very weak - it is made of fairly flimsy plastic. The hinges in ours kept 'popping' out and in the end gave way. My husband super-glued it down.

The driver does not fit properly into the front of the train. Once he is in his arms stick out. This is a problem when going through narrower tunnels as the train with the driver does not fit!

The train is also unequally weighted so although the back part of the engine stays on the track the front half comes off on bends!

Last Thoughts

On it's own just going round the track this engine is ok. However, due to all the 'faults' it is certainly not worth the £16.99 that we paid! My son often leaves this engine out as it causes problems for him and plays much more with another battery operated engine that has no driver and stays on the track. This is not the quality that you would expect from Brio and this product does let the brand down.

Comments

• Quinny Dreami Carry Cot / Baby Carrier / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      23.08.2014 16:56
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "easily attaches to the quinny"
      • "comfy matress "
      • "available in lots of colours"
      • "lovely deep carrycot"

Disadvantages

• "not very long so baby soon outgrew it "

great comfy carrycot ideal for a newborn

The quinny dreami carrycot is lovely it has fantastic deep sides making it very cosy and a lovely sturdy hood that pulls right up protecting baby from the elements. The carrycot comes with a lovely padded matress which makes baby really comfortable you can put a moses basket sized sheet on the matress to protect it too incase of baby accidents. The carrycot has a lovely cover which is fastened on top and again makes the carrycot lovely and snug and protects baby from the elements it also leaves plenty of room to wrap baby up in extra blankets if needed on a cold day.
      The carrycot comes in a whole variety of colours to match your pram or mood> The carrycot is easy to attach to the quinny and remove for folding up the pram or using the carseat whenever necessary. It is however quite bulky and not easy to fit into the car so its best to use a maxi cosi carseat on the quinny when its needed in the car if you dont have room for the carrycot.
      The carrycot has a raincover which covers the entire carrycot with a window for access keeping baby dry at all times it is easy to attach by stretching it over from the hood end to the bottom it also folds up really small and is easy to keep in the shopping basket.
      overall the carrycot is a great accessorie and i wouldnt have used the quinny buzz without it for a newborn the only drawback was for me my son was a very long baby and he didnt fit into it for long before his head touched the top and his feet touched the bottom which was a shame as i would have likes to use it for longer.

Comments

• More +
      23.08.2014 16:06
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "healthier for you "

Disadvantages

healthier than other drinks

For the most part I try not to buy food or drink on the go I find I don't make the best choices especially concerning sugar content plus I generally try and save money by taking a pack lunch.This drink was picked based on the fact It had the lowest sugar content of the drinks on the shelf (it was a hot day and there was no water left) plus a few of my friends have been raving about it.

**Packaging **
      These are very convenient for on the go and hold a decent amount. Each product contains 330ml - same as a can of juice but with these the lid can be put back on . I like this because I would rather buy a can but its annoying to carry once open and bottles can be a little too much.
      **Taste**
      I think that this has a nice light coconut taste which is not too strong. I found it more satisfying than other soft drinks I have tried but saying that I don't drink that much soft drinks. I think I might repurchase this is a mixer to go with malibu or perhaps for other Caribbean style cocktail drinks.

Where to buy and price
      The only place I have seen this is in larger boots stores and it is part of the meal deal range

**Overall**
      A great tasting product that is refreshing, nice tasting and lower in sugar than other drink choices such as smoothies,energy drinks etc.
      Its a shame its not as widely available as other drinks.

Comments

• More +
      23.08.2014 15:48
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "It wasnt too expensive"

Disadvantages

• "It doesn't add a lot of volume"

Not such a great mousse this one

I bought some Pantene Extra Hold Volumising Mousse as I was having an up-do and the hairdresser had suggested that I use this beforehand to keep the style in place and to give my hair more lift. I bought this can for only £1.29 from Home Bargains but to be honest it didn't do a great deal for my hair in terms of adding extra volume much at all.

I used this mousse on a fair few occasions and actually I have just over half of the bottle left now and I have treid using slightly more and slightly less but it doesn't really give me an more volume than I had before. It has quite a pleasant fragrance and it is off white in colour and the normal consistency, I would say, of your average hair mousse. It's important to wash your hands after using it as it can feel tacky though not in the hair, only on the hands.

On the plus side, at least this mousse does not make my hair feel sticky as I have found with some other mousse's have used but overall it is very disappointing and I cannot really recommend it. I will try another brand next time I go to buy mousse.

Comments

• More +
      23.08.2014 15:27
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Most Zombie genre fans should enjoy"
      • "Helps to fill the "hungry gap" for TWD fans"

Disadvantages

• "You might find it confusing if not familiar with TWD"
      • "May be too graphic for some"

Excellent third book in the Walking Dead series

If you’re like me and are counting the days until The Walking Dead returns to our screens, in the meantime you may want to try the books connected to the series. These aren’t the comic books (which the series is based on), but a series of novels featuring the series’ best known characters.

This particular book, Fall of the Governor Part 1 is the third by R Kirkman and J Bonansinga and sees things getting out of control for the Governor, Phillip Blake in the settlement of Woodbury. For those that watch the TV series, you’ll know that he is a brutal and unhinged leader, and the book reflects this – the intensity of the depraved depths he plunges into is shocking as is his mental state.

There are slight differences between the books and the TV shows, for example the Governor is not quite exactly who the TV shows present him to be – can’t say any more without dropping a massive spoiler and also the encounters between the Governor and Rick et al aren’t exactly the same in the books as they are in the TV episodes. However, don’t let the slight differences put you off – to a Walking Dead fan it’s all food and we are hungry in the year long gaps between each series.

This book sees some pretty bad violence towards Rick and Michonne, exacted by the Governor as he thinks that their very existence threatens his control over Woodbury. Some of the torture scenes are extremely graphic so I wouldn’t recommend for those who haven’t read anything heavier than Harry Potter – I would say the tone and language in the book is about as explicit as Shaun Hutson. Without saying exactly how, Michonne manages to escape the Governor’s hold and a showdown occurs as a result. I won’t say the exact result of that showdown, but it doesn’t take much to work out that as this book is Part 1, then someone / something must remain alive in order to make it into Part 2.

I would say I enjoyed this book more than the previous two as there are more recognisable characters in it from the Walking Dead TV series. Fans should enjoy, but read in order for completeness, don’t start with this book. Five stars.

ISBN 978-0-330-54138-1
      RRP £7.99

Comments

• Sainsbury's Basics Crisps / Snacks / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      23.08.2014 14:56
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "low in salt"
      • tasty

Disadvantages

• "not massively filling"
      • "a bit flimsy"

A very well priced bag of crisps

I live where I work for most of the week, and have to feed myself. As I’m not shopping to impress (do you realise how fussy kids are when we do the family shop at home?) I can get a lot of the basics range foods that my kids would, for reasons only known to them, turn their nose up at. Something I always have in as they’re cheap and plentiful are Sainsburys Basics Crisps.

For 75p, you get a large multipack bag containing 12 individual bags of ready slated crisps. The larger, outer bag is in Sainsbury’s distinctive orange and white packaging which most of their Basics range comes in. Each bag has 18g of crisps inside, which to be fair is about 7g less in weight, or crisps, than the average bag of Walkers. However, the price of these Basics range crisps beats branded crisps hands down I think, six and a quarter pence per bag!

Another thing about these crisps which some may see as a bad thing is they are a bit flimsy and not a very thick cut of potato. If I may replace that cloud with a silver lining, how many times have you had a mega thick crisp like a Roysters or one of those kettle jobbies cut into your gum when biting into it? It doesn’t happen with these crisps as they are a lot thinner and therefore break up in the mouth instead of cutting into my gums. Another plus point about the thinness of them is that they are brilliant for putting into butties – my favourite is ham and cheese with a bag of these crisps in there too. They crush well so that your filling doesn’t slide out of the gaps between the slices of bread that bigger, thicker crisps with a curve shape would make.

A big plus point for me is that they are surprisingly low in salt – each 18g bag has only 0.19g of salt in there, which is only 3% of an adult’s daily reference intake (the amount an average adult would consume daily). I’m not bothered about fat, I have a secret weapon against it. It’s called exercise. But for those who are, an 18g bag is 8% of an adult’s reference intake, so you do the maths while I do the crisps.

For those who aren’t “crisp snobs”, or who don’t have children who are, I strongly recommend these crisps if you just want a ready slated variety at a spectacularly low price. As they have kept the weight of the bags down in order to spread them out a bit further, I think I will knock a star off – even though it pains me to do this. It’s just that most of us are probably used to getting a few more crisps in the bag than the amount these contain and it took me a bit of getting used to. A very strong four stars though, thanks for reading.

Comments

• Heartburn (DVD) / DVD / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      More +
      23.08.2014 14:52
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• acting
      • "Good film"

Disadvantages

• "story was weak in parts"

The ultimate betrayal

The film

The film starts off at a wedding, where the first meeting of Rachel and Mark happens. As they both know the people getting married. But do not know each other until now. They then have a drink together and get to know each other a little bit better. And they end up getting together as a couple.
      When they first met they both agree they would never get married. But then it skips to their wedding, Rachel is having doubts about whether she should marry him or not, but people keep coming to here and telling her how different she has been compared to his other girlfriends he has had, and she goes through with the wedding.

They buy a house together, and Rachel thinks when she is pregnant and they have a daughter together they will live happily ever after. But when she is pregnant with their second child, things start to go wrong, and she finds out that he is having an affair. They spilt up for a while while other things happened during the film, but then he begs her for a second chance and they give it another go. There is more bits to this film, it is not just about them splitting up and getting back together, but I am trying not to say too much and spoil the film, so just watch it to find out.

The acting

I think that this is such a good cast of characters to have, they all played their parts brilliantly. It was Meryl and Jack who had the main roles, and they were so great to see working together. I have always been a fan of Jack. I think he is such a great actor, and this film was no different he played such a great part in this film, for me he was by far the best in this film, and it was his acting that made the film better than what it was.

My opinion
      I will say that the storyline was not the best ever, but I did think the acting through the film made it seem better than it really was. I would have thought I would get bored through the film, but I never really got bored through the film, I just really enjoyed watching it, and I did find myself wondering what will happen next. I would recommend this for at least a watch, I am sure you will enjoy it. Although it is not one I would watch again, but I still enjoyed it.

I will say that the film does go on for quite a while, and some parts I found myself thinking that the scene did not need to be there, but I did not think it ruined the film at all.

Comments

• More +
      23.08.2014 14:19
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• " not too harsh like some mint and citrus products are"
      • "Mild effect"

Disadvantages

• "Can be expensive if not on offer"

A very pleasing shower gel to use, smells great too

There are some things which men shouldn't reveal in public forums. One of those is that I regularly use my wife’s shower products, and as a result I’ve discovered that I love the smell of coconut. As I work and live away, I often by my own showergels to use solely when I’m away – a recent trip to Sainsburys had me find various flavours of Radox showergels on offer so I bought the coconut kiss along with another two varieties.

In the same way that Yankee candles are, it smells good enough to eat. It’s not the greatest of ways to start the day in the shower though, it doesn’t give you that slap in the face that certain citrus or mint flavoured showergels do. However, (I’m about to reveal something else here that perhaps should remain unsaid) it is a very sensual smell and I can’t help having a quick sniff of my arm throughout the day of the sweet coconut, so long as no one is looking. I would say that the sweetness and smell is similar to coconut icing, but far better for my teeth as I also use (without her knowledge) my wife’s toothpaste instead of showergel for brushing my gnashers with.

It lathers up really well and feels very silky when rubbed into the skin, in the same way that my wife’s bubble baths do when I use those as showergels too. Shush, don’t tell her. I’m guessing the silkiness might come from the milk which it also contains, it’s not just a showergel containing coconut extract.

For one pound a bottle, I thought this was a little bit of Harrods style luxury at Aldi prices. I’ve seen it in other shops for upto two pounds a bottle, so I’d recommend only getting it when it’s on offer at half the price. I keep mine at work, there’s no way I’d take it home as my wife would use it all up. The cheek of it. Five stars.

Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66045
  • Sort by:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37115

* Prices may differ from that shown