• Tesco Green Tea / Tea / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      15.09.2014 12:08

Advantages

• "Tastes good (to me)"
      • "Cheaper than other brands"
      • Healthy

Disadvantages

• "None for me"

As good as the more expensive brands

I go through phases of being an avid green tea drinker, mainly in the colder months, so my consumption is currently on the up!

I don't care about the brand but I've tried all sorts depending on what's on offer and what gets bought in at work. Currently we have this Tesco branded box in the office.

There are 20 bags in the box and it cost around 60p according to the person who goes and buys it, I imagine it is readily available in most Tesco stores as the one near us is very small and they had it there. The bags themselves are regtangular and seem of good quality (ie, they shouldn't split).

To make the tea you simply put a bag in the mug, pour boiling hot water over, and then I usually leave it to brew for a good 3-4 minutes so that it's not too weak. The tea is green in colour, but kind of a yellow-ish green, and to me has the smell kind of smell of standard tea.

To me this Tesco green tea tastes the same as any of the more expensive brands I've tried, but it is hard to desribe the taste of green tea. It's not that much different to normal tea, but it is not drunk with milk or sugar and it has a slightly more 'pungent' taste. I definitely think the taste grows on you as I used to be not so keen but now I like it a lot.

The benefits of drinking green tea are that it cleanses the body, contains antioxidants and for me it's great because I don't like milk, and find normal black tea too strong.

15.09.2014 12:03

Advantages

• "Roll on scroll"
      • "Custom DPI settings"
      • "Great sensor"

Disadvantages

• "The battery"

Great mouse overall.

I myself have had several Logitech mice and this is a pretty good one.

The G700's is a modified version of the G500 mouse which I think that evrybody knows. I myself have had the G500 mouse and have been gaming with it for years, however I thought it was time to upgrade to the new version the G700.

Pros:

+ The sensor: I thought the sensor of the G500 was good well I can tell you the G700 sensor is even better! It has extremely good pointer precision which every FPS gamer likes and this mouse doesn't disappoint.

+ Custom DPI settings: I really liked the G500 DPI level settings and this mouse has the same thing which I though was a really big plus for a gaming mouse in my opinion.

+ Roll on scroll: I really like the scroller of this mouse because it is really perfectly placed and has a roll option when you are trying to scroll though a big document and that is very useful.

Cons:

The Battery: The only thing I didn't like on this mouse was that it is rechargeable, the reason for that is because I sometimes am gaming and then the battery starts going flat and that spoils the performance of my gaming.

Conclusion: Overall I think that the pros outweigh the cons for this mouse and this is a decent mouse for the price and I recommend this mouse for any avid gamer out there because its just a great mouse.

• Asus F200MA-KX080D / Laptop / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      15.09.2014 11:57

Advantages

• "Powerful "
      • compact

Disadvantages

Powerful and compact

EEE computer i'm recent currently and with its dual-core processor isn't the quickest, thus I created my hunt for one thing new. additionally this ten.2 "as little as doable, a tough drive or SSD with its rational, quite a pair of GB of memory, a quad-core processor and in fact the new Win eight or eight.1.
      Then I came here on ASUS F200MA-KX071H 29.4 cm (11.6 inch) Netbook (Intel Pentium Quad Core ...

Time isn't any longer appropriate for the right portable computer as my unpleasant woman, however smaller with this performance accessible on the market simply isn't abundant. Since I still would like some house for files and a few programs have run it, Tablets & Co. isn't within the choice. i want a mobile half that I will do everything while not a network affiliation - except, of course, internet-based services like E-mail.

The laptop came with Win eight.1 and that i have organized the system to my wants. the planning of the desktop solely succeed with the assistance of TuneUp Utilities as i would like. I actually have all tile, except PRN deactivated it, then begin konvenionellen desktop. This works fine and therefore the application runs fine with satisfactory speed. four GB of RAM for a portable computer has sensible facilities, providing five hundred GB Winchester drive with enough house for programs and files.
      The display isn't anti-reflection, that I actually have nevertheless to induce accustomed, however I will handle it. The show is bright, high-contrast and sharp, thus I will do a decent job.
      With USB 3.0 I actually have my files quickly shifted from associate external Winchester drive, two USB 2.0 interfaces alternative is employed, among alternative things the affiliation of the mouse. (Example: the plane is WiFi Bluetooth devices aren't allowed, thus even wired).
      While I can replace the battery in the computer and electronics, however this can be a decent product put in here found a lot of simply.
      The portable computer comes with a "pocket" of terribly skinny paper like fleece, that isn't very appropriate as a shipping and storage instrumentation. regrettable the recent laptop came with a bag of actual use. thus I then had to get a a lot of Labtophulle to (AmazonBasics Netbook Case for notebook twenty nine.5-inch).
      My concern regarding the battery life was scattered. when disabling a heap, extra application has been unceasingly active within the network and therefore the net and claims process power, i am simply over four hours. period, that is best than my recent laptop.
      My overall impression is incredibly positive, the value is nice for providing activities, thus I will jubilantly advocate the device.

• Samsung UE48H5500 / LCD TV / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      15.09.2014 11:47

Advantages

• S-Recommendation
      • "Connected services"
      • "Built- in media player"
      • "Great Contrast Ratio"
      • "Good Color"

Disadvantages

• "No motion compensation"
      • "Overly narrow viewing angles"
      • "Some clouding"

Overall decent TV but for the price I think it has a few flaws.

Overall it’s a big screen Samsung LED TV that offers premium features without a super-premium price tag. You get a big range of apps with the smart TV and can record your favorite shows using the PVR functionality. I was also quite impressed with its sound quality.

In my opinion the Samsung UE48H5500 is the 48" version of the UE32H5500.

The only thing new in the new 5500 series is the prefix. Just like 2013's F5500, 2014's H5500 has good contrast and faithful colors. But, like many an LCD TV, it has extremely narrow viewing angles. It doesn't do 3D, but it does come with connected services, like S-Recommendation and a widely compatible media player.
      I have listed a few cons and pros of this particular TV.

Price: £524 bought from Amazon.co.uk

Pros

+ Good color

+ Great Contrast Ratio

+ Built-in media player supports a wide range of file formats

+ Connected services, S-Recommendation

Cons

- Some clouding

- Overly narrow viewing angles

- No motion compensation

Conclusion: I would rate this product with 3/5 Stars simply due to the fact that for £524 there are some better TV's. It is a decent TV however the price tag in my opinion is quite steep. It has some flaws as mentioned above, I myself particularly did not like the narrow viewing angles because if I sit at the corner of the room I do not see the image quite as good so I have to sit right in front which I myself didn't enjoy.

Thanks!

• Sony Vaio SVT1121B2EW / Laptop / 3 Readings / 1 Rating
      15.09.2014 11:42

Advantages

Disadvantages

It can price you dearly

My Sony Vaio Tap 11 developed several faults within a few months of purchase, that aren't because of wear and tear or misuse. the highest paw of the screen kept activating on its own registering repeated touches without actually touching the screen. In desktop mode this can be wherever the shut "X" is and therefore the unit would repeatedly fold applications while getting used. The keyboard would seldom charge once connected to the screen for quite a couple of minutes. it might throw each five minutes, which means I had to reconnect it for long enough to place the unit into sleep mode. Therefore, the keyboard might solely be used if ready to place the pc into sleep mode each five minutes. These were just the beginning of my problems!

After quite three.5 hours on the phone to Sony's premium rate range, four x resets to mill settings, one x unsuccessful repair try and a second stint within the repair centre (currently at four weeks and counting), I still don't have any operating laptop computer.

Sony area unit refusing to replace/refund the merchandise that remains in warrantee. The support workers haven't listened to any of the issues delineated despite nearly four hours on the phone to them. they need not updated me with progress in the slightest degree despite assurances of a "VIP" service.

Their complaints department's final supply isn't any quite a £50 gift voucher as "good will" for marketing American state a faulty product that I paid £1,105 that they need unbroken in their possession for over four weeks and that I actually have wasted nearly four hours throughout operating HOURS on the phone to them.

In addition, I sent within the stylus pen for the primary repair ( I watched the traveller place within the box and seal it in). Sony say they never received it and management are refusing to provide a replacement. A new one prices £42 however even tho' it was lost by their chosen traveller nut route or in their repair centre, it's my problem to solve! A £50 gift voucher isn't adequate redress for of these problems - the number of your time spent on the phone, the time while not a laptop computer which can or might not be fastened and an adjunct value £42 that they or a delegated agent of theirs has lost.

This is a actually appalling approach to treat a client WHO has been patient for a pair of months with virtually less than nothing to show for it.

AVOID SONY COMPUTERS - it can price you dearly! The lesson I've learned is obtain a waterproof as this would not happen at Apple!

15.09.2014 11:26

Advantages

• " unusual scent"
      • Amazing

Disadvantages

• "None particularly"

Genuinely euphoric fragrance

Lush, my favourite store, recently released a number of new fragrances under the Gorilla Perfume name. These look, smell and sound very different to other perfumes from both Lush and other brands, with unusual ingredients and concepts, and I was very intrigued when I heard about them.

To coincide with the launch of the new fragrances, Lush opened a temporary gallery space in east London. I visited this gallery and had a memorable experience. The fragrances were displayed as works of art, with pictures or sets used to represent the perfumes. Simon Constantine, head perfumer at Lush, has stated that he wants to develop the concept of perfume as an art form, like painting or music, and I feel that he has met with success here. The new perfumes come in bottles of different sizes and shapes, and look like old apothecary bottles displayed in-store.

I actually got this bottle as a freebie! I made a purchase at the gallery and received a goody bag which contained a little bottle of Euphoria. As you can imagine, I was – well – euphoric!

***Bottle***
      Unlike other Lush perfumes, which come in standardised black bottles, the new fragrances come in clear glass bottles of all different shapes and sizes. I really like these bottles as they are unusual and attractive. The perfume itself is a pale yellow liquid while the label shows a blue and white background with yellow and red lettering, reminding me of a Victorian fairground.

***The Fragrance***
      Euphoria, like Sun, was inspired by the concept of “healing” scents. It has been made utilising the principles of aromatherapy, and is meant to induce a positive mood in the wearer.

The fragrance is suitable for vegans and, as the list of ingredients is so small, I have reproduced it here:
      DRF Alcohol, Perfume, Clary Sage Oil, Rose Oil, Petitgrain Absolute, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Limonene, *Linalool, *Citral, *Farnesol, *Citronellol, *Benzyl Salicylate

Clary sage, grapefruit, lime and neroli are all scents that help to cheer the wearer.

***My Experience***
      I loved this scent from the moment I first tried it. I thought it was fruity and refreshing, perfect for summer. However, it seemed different from most fruity fragrances in one respect. It seems to have more depth and complexity than most of these. It started off quite sharp and fresh, then mellowed slightly throughout the day to a slight honey scent.

***Price and Availability***
      Euphoria is available online and in Lush stores. Prices range from GBP10 for a 7g bottle (the one I got free) to GBP40 for a 92g bottle. I do think this is good value, as the scent contains essential oils.

***Conclusion***
      I love this scent, it is a fruity and uplifting fragrance but it has more depth than you might expect. Definitely recommended.

15.09.2014 11:23

Advantages

• "Impressive Zoom"
      • "Great Video Capture Capability"
      • "Great Design"

Disadvantages

• "The Lens"
      • "The Dials"
      • "Body Mostly Made of Pasltic"

Overall this is a decent camera for its price.

I own this product and I am quite satisfied with it.

Overall it is an excellent super-zoom camera which performs excellent for its price, it does however have some downsides although the up sides outweigh the downsides therefore I gave this camera a 4/5 stars review.

==Up sides:==

* Great design and handling: With a deep grip, dial-laden control scheme, and an electronic viewfinder, the P600 looks great. The body is lightweight. The one one thing we can truly say we like as much as the D3300 is that grip, which has a toothy texture that provides plenty of purchase.

* Great video capture capability: Despite relatively ho-hum performance numbers, it's one of a select few cameras that enables high-speed video capture, and it's as well suited to share your content with your computer or HDTV as you could hope. After having tested this feature I truly love it.

* Impressive zoom: This camera truly stands out with its big 60x optical zoom. Although at full zoom I found the images a little soft in depth they were of decent quality and at such high zoom I am not complaining.

==Down sides:==

* Body of the camera is mostly plastic:=== It will not be as durable as the Nikon D3300 lets say. Which means you have to be careful when handling this camera because a fall may damage it more than some other cameras.

* The dials: Although the dials provide a nice extra to the camera they feel quite chintzy and wobble which is a downside for me.

* The lens:Although the lens also looks of good quality it only allows for zoom control—there are no manual aperture, focal, or focus rings which for the price of this camera should be improved in my opinion.

Overall a satisfactory product for £273

15.09.2014 11:14

Advantages

• "Pleasant aroma"
      • "Kind to skin"
      • "Work well"

Disadvantages

• "Slightly expensive when not on offer."

Winning wipes..!

I recently purchased several skincare items from the well-known 'Nivea' range, online at www.amazon.co.uk, with this review outlining my experiences of trying the "Nivea Visage Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes."

I bought a couple of packs of different face wipes from the Nivea brand and paid around £1.80 per pack, with free postage, although the price of items like this one does fluctuate on this site, so it may prove fruitful to shop around. You can also purchase from drugstores such as Boots.

The packaging for the Nivea Facial Wipes is fairly standard for a product like this one, comprising of a square pack made of robust plastic, with a 'label' closure on the front. I have been impressed with the quality of the packaging; the sticky seal has never lost its adhesive, so the moist wipes have never dried out between uses.

The little wipes are white in colour, and have a really lovely texture to them, thanks to their 'upper' side being covered in a thin layer of little circular 'bumps'. These allow the wipes to feel really pleasant when swept across the face, and I like how this textured surface is without any abrasive feeling or harshness on the skin.

These particular wipes are not 'unscented' or free from fragrance. This was noticeable to me as soon as I removed one from the pack at the first use, but to be fair, I don't find the aroma is at all unpleasant, and I do feel that the scent is reluctant to hang around after I have used the wipes; it is fairly quick to disappear after the product has been used which suits me perfectly.

In terms of the effectiveness of the product, I have little cause for complaint; I find that all traces of make-up, residue and eye make-up are removed with ease with the use of these wipes. I find too that the wipes will easily remove dark eyeliner and shadow, in addition to mascara. This is an extremely valid point for me personally, as I tend to favour dark-coloured make-up around my eyes. I find too that these wipes are entirely suitable for use around the delicate eye area textured surface or not, such is their delicate approach.

I like too how the Nivea Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes are just that; they seem to refresh the skin quietly, without being overly 'wet' or cold upon contact. Additionally, I have noticed that there is no 'tackiness' left behind on the face or neck after use.

A final point worth mentioning is the fact that the wipes seem to work in harmony with my dry/sensitive skin type without causing any acceleration to the dryness that regularly affects my face. This is perhaps down to the fact that these wipes have an "Alcohol Free" formulation, which seems to make the product ideal for sensitive skin types.

Overall, I do recommend these wipes from the Nivea brand and I will buy them again.

• Acer Chromebook C720 / Laptop / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      15.09.2014 10:32

Advantages

• "The Best of Google "
      • "Everyday Security "

Disadvantages

Inexpensive, lightweight and powerful the best buys

I'm a technology addict and i have been following the event of ChromeOS for a short while. once it initial came out, I all understood the idea however wished to attend for it to mature a short while and therefore the costs to come back down. My trigger worth purpose was $200 thus once the 2GB version of C720 came out, I had to possess one.

I notice it wonderful that such an affordable device will do such a lot. when having it every week, it became my favorite machine simply because it's thus straightforward and light-weight. when mistreatment it, you return to question why we want such massive computing power, immense onerous discs and RAM simply to run a conventional OS once it involves supporting the employment cases for concerning ninetieth of what you employ a laptop to try to to. Whats even higher, the Chromebook is just about able to quit of the box, with Associate in Nursing already pretty made offer of on-line Associate in Nursing offline apps do not value you something additional.

Just like tablets came on the market and turned the laptop business the wrong way up as a result of they did eightieth of a laptop did, and did it with a more robust user expertise, lower cost with abundant less hardware verbal description. within the same means, i feel the Chromebook can have a permanent place in personal school because the one matching basic desires at the most affordable worth - a second laptop for round the home, or the "throwaway" unit for travel wherever you do not have to be compelled to worry concerning damaging or losing it as a result of its each low cost and extremely secure.

Specific to the C720 - I believe most that the screen can be far better however it's still quite acceptable considering the worth. The trackpad and therefore the keyboard in addition - I even have no bother mistreatment them and therefore the trackpad is really higher than more high-ticket PCs. i feel the build quality is really quite smart - it's skilled and sturdy enough in order that it will survive a road warrior's abuse.

The 2GB ram is additionally the simplest worth in my opinion. I've browse a comparison report that showed that the 4GB very has no advantage till you open up 15-20 tabs promptly, something but that the performance is identical. my very own expertise (I typically open up solely five to ten tabs at once) is that browsing performance is superb - akin to my 2013 MacBook Air with 8GB RAM that value 5x the worth.

15.09.2014 10:11

Advantages

• "Box presentation"
      • "Timeless classic"
      • "Always a good watch"

Disadvantages

• "Disc changes frequently"

Essential for any fan of the series

I received this as a Christmas gift and it was an instant favourite. The complete series box set doesn't disappoint either with it's presentation or its content. It is missing the Christmas specials but it does contain every episode from the other series. It's a great amalgamation of comedy and character development, and so easy to fall in love with each character in the show. It's an essential addition to any DVD shelf!

There are only a few episodes on each disc, so if you're going to make a marathon of it there will be a lot of getting up and down for disc changes, which is what causes a problem for me. Having said that, for the period that it was made in, that's something you'll find in any case. The box artwork is spot on, exactly what's suited to the show and the cast, and there are special features which will keep you giggling even after you've watched the episodes.

In short, it's got a great cast, great content, and in my opinion it's a flawless addition to British comedy. Dawn French astounds in this series and there's not a single cast member who won't have you in fits of laughter over even the smallest moments. Having the whole series at this price is an easy way to save money on the individual series box sets which pick up for roughly the same price, and looks presentable on any shelf. Essential for any fan of the series and even new watchers.

15.09.2014 10:07

Advantages

• "On offer!"

Disadvantages

• "Smears everywhere!"

The optical illusion!

I can remember as a youngster my Mum owning a a lot of Avon products, whether it was eye shadow and lipsticks or mascara. I never gave Avon any thought until recently, when a Avon Rep started visited my street I had a good look through the books and decided to give a few products a go as Mum always said how good they are.

I wish I hadn't bothered to be totally honest as every product I have had lately has been of very bad quality indeed. However I will say I have liked their perfume and bath products. Make-up is a no go!

~The product~

This eye shadow comes in a liquid form, that separates itself; clear liquid one end and the colour the other. You simply shake the product to mix the colour. The colour is have is called 'Glistening Teal'.
      I chose this colour as I have brown eyes and thought green would make them stand out. I wanted something that would be the easiest to apply as possible leaving no mess. I have started to go out with friends a lot more lately and like to look nice and bought this to wear for a night out. I was wearing a black dress at the time and thought the colour would look nice with black.

I use foundation first followed by press powder and then use eye liner on my lower eye lid before applying the eyeshadow. The liquid is as a liquid however I feel is rather too runny and watery. I could hardly see the colour until I applied it.

I shook it and used it on my lower lid and at first I though that it looked good. The applicator has a sponge on the end to apply it to your eye. I waited until a few minutes passed and it started smearing all over my eyes making it look like I had done ten rounds with Mike Tyson. I looked such a mess that I had to remove it and wear another eye shadow in it's place.

This stuff is horrible and a waste of money. I am very surprised that fellow reviews have given this product such a high rating to be honest with you.

I paid £3.99 and believe me won't be again.

• Sony Vaio SVT1121A4EW / Laptop / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      15.09.2014 08:08

Advantages

• " ultra-fast response"

Disadvantages

A device that virtually eliminates the compromise between laptop and tablet.

Vaio Tab is a week now used. Here are the first impressions of the device:

unzip:
      ==========
      Equipment comes neatly packed in a strong box. In addition to the tablet and keyboard, he, of course, power supply and a high-quality pen with battery.
      The power supply with USB output for charging additional devices. Very handy for mobile phones, etc.

As with any Windows 8 device will start the Setup Wizard will automatically and within 5 minutes, you're done. Since the tablet shipped with Windows 8.0 (at least for me), then updates are published on a Windows 8.1 only once. This may take a few, depending on the speed of the internet connection. During the download process, but may be working. For me both Windows 8.1, as well as updates published to date have been installed after 2 hours.

The unit itself:
      =================
      This design is very high, the device fits comfortably in the hand. For its size is actually surprisingly easy. For a Core i3 Tablet is truly a milestone. Internal SSD and seems to work very remedy without measuring it directly. Tablet PCs are ready after 2 seconds after the restart you will see the Vaio logo is longer than the boot process takes 
      Great display, vibrant colors. The included keyboard also makes a quality impression. Pressure points for a slim keyboard so surprised. I can use it in any case very well written.

The wireless receiver is also ok. Just like an Asus Transformer or surface. Both units have already been used and can therefore compare quite well.
      Windows 8.1 interface looks fresh and fast response. Tablet of the class Live Tiles.

A utility is infrared transmitter built-in. Therefore, it can be operated in practice, TV etc. .. Proprietary software preinstalled.

Working with devices:
      ===========================
      As I said, the tablet ultra-fast response and no noticeable delay. I bought the tablet mainly because Photoshop can take image editing time. Both Core i3 and graphics card have enough steam to do all the preparatory work in Photoshop. With more complex filters or HDR image, but you can say that this device is "only" have a i3. However, the high whine.

The fan remains discreet, even when high CPU load. The tablet also is not too warm. With integrated stand and wireless keyboard, the tablet is a laptop replacement fit. Together with USB 3.0 port anything that can be combined with the phone. HDMI is also on board of course.
      In addition to Photoshop, I use Visual Studio. Also it runs perfectly and quickly.

Software features:
      ====================
      As usual, Sony makes no exception and has some meaning (less) of installed programs on time. Almost immediately I threw it down again. Even the "free" McAffee scanner. In summary it can be said that Sony will be properly installed crapware. Unfortunately. In addition, there is a collection of tools normally Vaio.

Where the light is ...
      ==============
      It is dark. In addition to installing crapware I also peculiar that after waking up from standby mode, the display Livetiles reduced. After reboot everything is normal again.
      I also found that a second USB interface should be standardized. I know others do not have. However, Sony could go a good example here.

Conclusions
      A device that virtually eliminates the compromise between laptop and tablet. It's easy enough to serve on the couch as your skis and powerful enough to be effective. For me, Episode 11 hours to replace a laptop Sony Vaio VGN Z and a surface or Asus Transformer.
      When the display surface for me to turn Atom CPU working too small and the weight was too slow border. So, the Vaio Tap is my panacea:-)

15.09.2014 01:29

Advantages

• "good for toothache"

Disadvantages

• "smells unpleasant"
      • "fewer uses than other oils"

Not my favourite smell, but people swear by it for toothaches!

I've recently dug out some essential oils I have had lying around for a while and the Health Aid clove oil was one of them. I have tried to find uses for them and had no issue with for example peppermint and citronella oil as I turned them into lovely smelling scrubs and soaks but I was a bit at a loss about the clove oil.
      I know that people swear by this for toothaches, but I am lucky enough to never have to deal with that and let's hope I won't as the oil smells unpleasant and I'm sure tastes even worse. But should you ever suffer from toothache then this is a great natural remedy. As it is 100% essential oil you know exactly what you are dealing with and putting on your body/in your mouth!

Whilst doing some research to find uses for this is discovered clove oil is antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral and apparently also an aphrodisiac. It can be used to treat acne and athlete's foot. The latter is the one reason why I'm keep the oil in my stash and haven't disposed of it. I occasionally suffer from athlete's foot, maybe once every 2 years and having to buy a cream especially every time is a waste of money I find. Essential oils keep a long time as they are 100% natural so next time I suffer from athlete's foot I'm definitely trying it.

A 10ml bottle of this will set you back around £4-5 but you can find this cheaper online as I found with so many of these oils. Some are worth buying bigger quantities of and you'll save even more. But the Health Aid one is available in pharmacies and drug stores and the quality is great. So if you want to give this stuff ago I would recommend it, but I personally don't like the smell.

15.09.2014 00:57

Advantages

• "minimises pores"
      • mattifies
      • "feels amazing"

Disadvantages

• "expensive and no different to cheaper primers"
      • "effects don't last"

No better than cheaper primers!

Benefit The Porefessional is designed to quickly minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother than smooth skin. It's priced at £24.50 for a 22ml tube .

My thoughts
      I do like the look of the packaging, it's quite funky as with most of Benefit's products. However, it would be massively improved by having a flip top lid, I just don't understand why any company uses screw top lids on this kind of product when flip tops are so much more convenient for the user!

It's quite a thick textured gel type primer with a silky smooth feeling to it, and I must admit it feels amazing. It's definitely the nicest feeling out of all the primers I've tried. It's so easy to apply because it just glides onto the skin so effortlessly.
      When I've used this it instantly takes the shine away from my skin, and for me that's my number one priority in a primer because I do suffer terribly with an oily t-zone. It's a colourless primer so you don't need to worry about blending, just smooth it on and leave it.

I do think it minimises my pores quite well, it doesn't get rid of them completely but it definitely makes them less noticeable. It also helps my makeup go on smoother and gives a more even finish.
      The main issue I have with this primer, just as with most others, it that the effect just doesn't last long enough. My skin is looking shiny again within a couple of hours, and my pores start to become more noticeable again, which if I'm wearing foundation just creates an awful look when it suddenly starts sinking into my pores.

The other issue I have is that when I've used this as a base, my makeup rubs off too easily, like it's stopping it from adhering to the skin so it just comes off as soon as I touch it.

Recommended?

No, I wouldn't recommend this primer. Not because it's terrible, but simply because it's exactly the same as others that are much less expensive.

• Clarityn Rapide Allergy / Allergy & Hayfever / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      15.09.2014 00:17

Advantages

Disadvantages

Quickly eased my symptoms

Did the trick for me with my Hayfever. After trying these I can honestly say my symptoms eased off just hours after so I was very pleased with my results. Good price too.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown