31.07.2014 01:16

Advantages

• "shows off"
      • accesories
      • sleek

Disadvantages

• price

Its not as bad as people say!

The beats by Dre series has always been overlooked and said way too expensive for the sound quality. These are usually people who have never owned a pair of beats before.You should not be able to judge things if you haven't experience them. Putting that aside these headphones are very comfortable to wear around your head/neck. These headphones are lighter than the last studios by about 14%. These headphones are a bit more low profile from the last ones so they don't stick off your head. Be warned if you are buying these they are a fingerprint magnet so if you like everything with no finger prints on this is not for you. These headphones have a rechargeable battery which if you owned the last studios you could only dream about having. The sound quality is very clear and the base is less muddy than last year so the base is more consistent so it meets what the artist intended. It also has some very good noise cancelling so if you have a noisy environment these are perfect for you. You also get a very nice beats hard case so if you do spend all that money you don't break them instantly speaking of the price these are some very premium priced headphones so if you want to have a sleek beautiful pair of headphones with some amazing packaging what tells everyone who sees you think you have a lot of money and you like music a lot

Comments

Login or register to add comments
    • More +
      30.07.2014 23:19
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• speakers
      • feel

Disadvantages

• camera
      • small

a decent phone with a great price

First of all the htc one mini has an incredibly tough display because of that lovely gorilla glass 3 screen with a slightly mediocre 720p but it still looks amazing compared to them old phones I absolutely love htc sense 5 I know not many people like blink feed but once you personalize it it is really good and useful to find out all about the information you like htc sense give a nice vibrant feeling one you use it it may not be as fast as the htc one but it is pretty dam fast the speakers on the htc one mini are amazing you can actually here things from them unlike other phones they are facing you so you can pick up the sound easier the front camera on the htc one mini is actually pretty good for all those selfie taking people the htc one mini will do just fine but the camera on the back is the biggest disappointment on the phone the htc one had a terrible camera this phone just shoots the corpse for that if you like playing games on your phone the htc one mini wont disappoint with the power full CPU and amazing boom sound speakers it is very immersive sometimes having a small phone is good because you can use one hand to type which is generally so useful for if you are in a rush or if you have something else in your other hand in the overview it is personally a decent phone with a great price

Comments

• Philips SHE9503 / Headphones / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      30.07.2014 23:13
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

Disadvantages

Good quality

I have had these ear phones for quite a while now and use them nearly all the time.

The quality of sound of these is really good but one of the downsides to these ear phones for me is that you can not really hear the bass of the music, which is not that great when you really want to get lost in the music! But saying that the sound is really good and I am probably just being a bit too fussy!

I got these online for about £10, from amazon, which is a pretty reasonable price for the quality you are getting. Even though they may not provide an amazing sound they are definitely worth the price tag as they are so long lasting. They have not broken as of yet, which is great considering I have had them for quite a long time now - can not exactly remember how long though. But compared to many other ear phone brands I have had before, in my experience, these are probably the most durable, which means you do not have to continuously buy a new pair every 6 months.

In my opinion I think the earphones have a good look too to them. They are sleek and stylish and actually look far more expensive than what they really cost.

Overall, I would recommend these ear phones to you because they are of such good quality and literally cost next to nothing for the price you are paying for them.

Comments

• More +
      30.07.2014 23:05
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

Disadvantages

Best Antivirus But to high price

Lots of antivirus that has been circulating for. I think any anti-virus has the advantages and disadvantages of each. But anti-virus are most good? The answer is relative. Many people who have tested several existing anti-virus and anti-viral rank where the most good. Some are making the best Kaspersky, but there are also told BitDefender or Norton etc. But in this post I do not discuss which anti virus is best. I assume all the good anti virus depends on the user who wears it.
      So far I am using Norton Antivirus for servers and client computers. Until now the Norton Antivirus has always worked well to overcome a virus that attacked my computer. Here I will share about Norton Antivirus 2012.
      There are several advantages if we use Norton Antivirus 2012 (NAV), among others:

NAV not only protects from viruses but also from spyware so we do not need additional anti-spyware.
      Norton AntiVirus 2012 is very light on system resources, using around 8 MB ​​of working memory. NAV also has the fastest scans only 61 seconds on the hard disk.
      NAV uses Norton Insight to scan only files at risk. This means fewer scans and therefore better PC performance better. Smart Scheduler feature only works when your PC is idle, Silent Mode is engaged automatically when playing games or watching movies so that alerts, updates and scans delayed until you are done.
      Update automatic, frequent and small in size so the download and installation are quick and unobtrusive.

Comments

• More +
      30.07.2014 23:00
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

Disadvantages

Great Bank, Rubbish App

Having recently switched my current account to first direct I downloaded the app to keep track of my money. The app is fairly simple to set up, just download the app from the app store and enter your internet banking details (these were given to me when I set up my account).

Logging into the app is simple, enter your user name and three characters from your password. There is an option to log on using the secure key pad, I don't use this for the app as I wouldn't want to carry it around with me and risk losing it.

The app would be a lot better if you could view more information on it, currently I can only see Balances, transfer money between accounts and pay bills. I would like to be able to see my direct debits without having to log on the the first direct website.

The app is pleasing to the eye it has a black background and white text, but it looks a little thrown together. Navigation around the app is simple, swipe left to view the menu, which shows, balances, transfers and bill payments and swipe right to view your accounts.

I feel that this app lets first direct down and needs lots of improvements to bring it in line with other banks.

Comments

• More +
      30.07.2014 22:57
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

Disadvantages

Design is too old

12MP 2/3in X-Trans CMOS II sensor
      28-112mm f/2-2.8 lens
      2.8in LCD screen
      Optical viewfinder with Digital Trans Panel
      Full HD video recording
      ISO 100-3200 (expandable to ISO 12,800)

The Fujifilm X20 is an advanced compact with a 28-112mm equivalent zoom and a larger sensor than a typical point-and shoot camera. Launched in June 2013, it replaces the Fujifilm X10 with an upgraded sensor that may have the same 12 Megapixel resolution as before, but now employs the same X-trans architecture as Fujifilm's mirrorless range including the flagship X-Pro1, albeit on a smaller sensor area here. The new sensor also has built-in phase-detect autofocus points, a system previously deployed on the the higher end fixed lens X100S.

The other major upgrade is the viewfinder. Renowned for its innovation in developing viewfinder technology, Fujifilm has equipped the X20 with what it calls an Advanced Optical Viewfinder. As the name suggests, it's an optical glass window-type viewfinder, the advanced part consisting of a digital information overlay that provides focus and exposure information. It doesn't incorporate a fully electronic viewfinder and lacks the sophistication of the X100S's hybrid viewfinder, but it's another first for a compact camera and way in advance of anything else currently available.

The X20 retains all of the features that made its predecessor a popular success, including the 28-112 4x optical zoom, 2.8 inch fixed 480k dot LCD screen and a generous complement of physical controls including an exposure compensation dial, control dial, function button and focus mode switch.

In my review I've compared it with Sony's RX100 II, the much anticipated replacement for the RX100 which sports a 28-100mm zoom and a slightly larger 1 inch Exmor R back-iluminated sensor, and the Nikon COOLPIX A, which goes one step futher with a DSLR-sized APS-C sensor and a fixed 28mm f2.8 lens. Read my ful review to discover just how big a part sensor size plays in the performance of these three models and which is the best advanced enthusiast compact for you.

Specification :
      12MP 2/3in X-Trans CMOS II sensor
      28-112mm f/2-2.8 lens
      2.8in LCD screen
      Optical viewfinder with Digital Trans Panel
      Full HD video recording
      ISO 100-3200 (expandable to ISO 12,800)

Comments

• Yamaha HTR2866 / Amplifier / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      More +
      30.07.2014 22:47
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

Disadvantages

This is best sound receiver

A high-value choice for home-theater systems, providing genuine Yamaha sound quality from features such as Discrete Amp Circuit Design and CINEMA DSP, plus many convenient functions including SCENE and ECO mode.

5-channel powerful surround sound
      100W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven)
      70W per Channel (6 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.09 % THD, 2 ch driven)
      135W per Channel (6 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1ch driven, JEITA)

Discrete amp configuration
      HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio;Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
      192 kHz/24-bit Burr Brown DACs for all channels
      High dynamic power, low-impedance drive capability
      Low jitter PLL circuitry helps optimise sound imaging

4K pass-through for next generation super high resolution images
      HDMI (4 in/1 out) with 3D and Audio Return Channel
      HDMI CEC with versatile control
      Supports Deep Colour (30/36 bit), x.v.Colour, 24 Hz Refresh Rate and AutoLip-Sync compensation

Amplifier Section
      Channels 5.1
      Output Power 100W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven)
      Surround Sound Processing
      Cinema DSP Yes
      DSP Programms 17
      Compressed Music Enchancer Yes
      Silent Cinema Yes
      Dolby True HD Yes
      Dolby Digital Plus Yes
      Dolby Pro Logic IIx -
      DTS-HD Master Audio Yes
      Audio
      Pure Direct -
      YPAO sound optimization -
      Bi-amp Cabability -
      Audio Delay -
      Video
      HDMI 3D passthrough -
      Component upconversion -
      HDMI upscaling -
      Connections
      HDMI Input/Output 4/1
      USB Input -
      Network Port -
      Dock Port -
      Optical Inputs/Outputs 2/0
      Coaxial Inputs/Outputs 2/0
      Analog Inputs/Outputs 4/2
      Phono Input -
      Component Video Input/Output 2/1
      S-Video Inputs/Outputs -
      General
      AM/FM Tuner Yes
      Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 151 x 315 mm
      Weight 7.4 kg
      Package Includes Remote control, manual

Comments

• More +
      30.07.2014 22:43
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• Powerfull
      • Compact

Disadvantages

• "Colour Fading"
      • "Bright Colour"

Great, Cheap, Powerful Bullet

Having never used any sort of sex toy before I decided to give this pink bullet a try. I picked this up from Ann Summers for a very reasonable £8. The bullet is bright pink in colour and comes packaged in a black box. Apart from the bright colour the bullet is quite discreet, approx 7 - 8cm's long. It is described as being quiet, I think it makes quite an annoying noise, similar to an electric toothbrush which is a little irritating while using it, I felt it could be quieter. I was surprised by how powerful this bullet was, especially as it is so small. I actually felt like the vibrations were a little too powerful to begin with and I actually prefer it now the batteries have worn out a little. The battery life is great, I have used it several times and haven't had to replace them.

I have used the bullet several time on my own and it has always done a great job. I have only used this once with my boyfriend which is quite easy to do, it doesn't get in the way like some other toys I have used in the past, he seems to enjoy it :-).

The colouring has started to flake away, which is a little bit annoying but its so cheap, I don't really see it as an issue.

Comments

• Skip-Bo / Card Games / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      More +
      30.07.2014 22:33
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• Fun

Disadvantages

• None

Skip bo

If youre a fan of the card game Uno then im sure you'll be a fan of this really fun card game, Skip Bo. It may have a funny name but its definitely very fun to play. Skip-Bo is a game from Mattel although, according to an article I read, " it has been modeled on a commercial version of the card game Spite and Malice. In 1967, Ms. Hazel Bowman of Brownfield, Texas began producing a boxed edition of the game under the name Skip-bo. In 1980 the game was purchased by International Games, which was subsequently bought by Mattelin 1992."

Skip Bo is a card sequence game that can get very addictive and the more you play, the more you want to play and win the next game. I first played this in America with my aunt and uncle and we literally played for hours each night we took out the cards.

The pack of cards look very similar to a pack of Uno cards, this is not like a regular deck of cards. They are colourful and have numbers on them from 1 to 12. There are also 18 Skip-Bo wild cards. The pack consists of 144 regular cards as well so that makes 162 in total. The aim of the game is to get rid of all of your cards, while preventing your opponents from discarding their cards first. The game can be played by either 2 or up to 6 players so it is quite versitile and my husband and I often play it just the two of us. I would say its definitely suitable forkids but they do have to be fairly old, say 6 plus to enjoy it and play it properly on their own without prompting.

The game is basically a pile building game where you have to get your cards down in sequence, simple sometimes, very frustrating most of the time! To explain the game I will quote an explanation from the internet as it saysitway better than I can, have you ever tried toexplain a game to someone, its really hard!

Each player is dealt 30 cards for their pile with only the top card visible, and a hand of five cards, and the remaining cards are placed face down to create a common draw pile. The shared play area allows up to four build piles, which must be started using either a "1" card or a Skip-Bo, and each player also has up to four personal discard piles. Each turn the active player draws until he has five cards in hand, and plays on the build piles. He must play either the next card in sequential order or a wild Skip-Bo card, using either cards in hand, the top card of his stock pile, or the top card of any of his four discard piles. If the player can play all five cards from his hand, he draws five more and continues playing. When no more plays are available, the player discards one card to either an empty discard pile or on top of an existing one and play passes to the next player. When a build pile reaches 12, it is removed from the board and that space becomes empty for another pile to be started; play continues until one player has played his final start card.
      Read more : http://www.ehow.com/how_2062678_play-skipbo.html

It may seem a bit confusing, and I find card game and card game I sturctions always are until you actually start to play the game properly and then once you have you will pick it up easily and really get into the game.

You can find the pack of cards in shops or on Amazon in the £10 region and I guarantee, once you get into it you will love it and be just as addicted as I am!

Comments

• More +
      30.07.2014 22:26
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• packaging
      • rechargeable
      • "extra buttons"
      • "mouse scroll"
      • "darkfield laser"
      • ergonomic
      • "small usb dongle"

Disadvantages

• big

the best

I personally will never change mouses from this I feel this mouse can not be bet first of all the dark field laser works on practically everything even glass and it dosent have an annoying laser what wont get in your eyes next the mouse click feels absolutely perfect it just makes the perfect sound and is the perfect distance so you do not move your fingers too much so you do not get finger strain so it is pretty good for gaming except for the fact that it is wireless because gamers like it wired so there is less ghosting but for me it is perfect be warned if you have small hand you may have to adjust your wrist for it to have maximal ergonomical values which it sets the standards no mouse can compare to how comfortable it is and also to be honest it dosent really need software I have seen no reason so far to download it this mouse has probably the worlds best scroll wheel which can be modified between 2 point of fast and accurate this mouse also has a very useful feature it is the fact that the batteries can be recharged by a usb of your computer which it can be recharged in about 3 hours and can last about 8 hours the packaging of this mouse is one of the best packaging I have ever seen it has a nice bag inside for the charger and the box has magnets in it to make the box open/close nicely

Comments

• More +
      30.07.2014 22:14
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Mostly done by phone/online"
      • "Very quick and efficient"

Disadvantages

Efficient and professional

Ref: M1718416

I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency with which L&C processed my mortgage application. This was the case right from being able to start the process with the first person I spoke to when I first called, all the way through to the mortgage offer. The staff I dealt with were friendly, professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend L&C and will use them again.

Comments

• More +
      30.07.2014 22:01
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "easy software"
      • "media keys"
      • "external headphone/microphone jacks"
      • functionality
      • screen
      • "loads of programable keys"

Disadvantages

• "not mechanical"
      • "not very bright "

Impressive for everyone

The Logitech G510s is a very aesthetically pleasing and very impressive to practically everyone who sees it the screen is very useful for gaming information and to find out your stats there is also a very useful bunch of media keys in the top right which are very smooth and once you get to know this keyboard you will use them a lot the keyboard also comes with a soft wrist pad which is very sturdy there is also 18 "G keys" which are basically programmable keys which can be programmed by the very simple and easy to use software the keyboard can light up but you can only see it once it is dark but there is different cool so it is impressive one you see it the material used on the bottom of the keyboard seems like it would smudge from your finger prints but it dosent also it is very sturdy so it wont be snapping by people who rage and hit there keyboard also this keyboard is amazing for gaming so far I have seen no ghosting on this keyboard which makes it amazing for gaming so any gamers who want a non mechanical keyboard I will recommend this in a heart beat there is also a gaming mode to turn off the windows key so there is no mishaps of clicking the window key so you don't get exited from your intense gaming session there is also an external headphone/microphone jack which means there is an external sound card in there so it is an amazing buy if you do decide to get it

Comments

• More +
      30.07.2014 22:01
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "lips look healthy"
      • "long lasting"
      • "easy to apply"
      • moisturising

Disadvantages

• price

Moisturised, shimmering lips that look gorgeous.

THE PRODUCT: The sweetly-scents lip balm repairs and moisturises lips whilst giving them a luscious, golden shimmer. I thought this would be a great lip balm to wear during the warmer weather with some neutral make-up. The lip balm comes in a round pot which is brown in colour and has lines all around it. The design of the pot fits perfectly with the name of the product (Honey Bronze). There is a very small label on the bottom of the pot which opens to reveal a list of ingredients. The lid to the pot unscrews to reveal the lip balm which looks a very neutral pale pink colour. You can see that the lip balm is slightly shimmery as well, although not glittery. There is a slight sweet smell to the lip balm which is quite pleasant.

PRICE/AVAILABILITY:A 6ml pot of the lip balm is priced at 6.00 which seems rather pricey, although I didn’t pay full price for this product as I received some money off using my discount card

USING THE PRODUCT: The lip balm is nice and easy to apply using a clean finger and I find that it goes onto the lips easily. As soon as I applied some of the product to my lips I could see that it was shimmery. The lip balm also gave a very slight pale look to my lips as well which looked nice and natural. I applied some to my top and bottoms lips and rubbed them together and then applied a little more. The lip balm didn’t seem to feel too greasy when rubbing both my lips together. After applying the product I stepped back and looked in the mirror and quite liked how the product made my lips look. They look moisturised but they also had a nice shimmer to them as well which I didn’t think was too over the top for the day. On the website some people have said that this product has made their lips go white but I haven’t found this to be the case at all with this product.

The lip balm kept my lips feeling soft and hydrated for a good amount of time before I had to apply some more of the product. Depending on how often you are eating or drinking will depend on how often you need to apply this product. When licking my lips I thought that the lip balm had a slightly strange taste to it, but this didn’t really bother me as I didn’t purchase the product for the taste anyway. The lip balm kept my lips feeling moisturised for a good amount of time and it kept them looking moisturised and healthy. The fact that the lip balm is shimmery gives your lips a healthy and moisturised appearance.

Comments

• More +
      30.07.2014 21:53
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Widely available"
      • "Wide range"
      • "Nice fragrance"

Disadvantages

• None

A nice fragrance and recommended

The fragrance retails for around 50pounds for a 40ml bottle and £70 for an 80ml bottle, it is also available as a EDP which is slightly more expensive. It is available from most department stores, I picked mine up from John Lewis and the set cost me less than £30 so it was quite a bargain.

Angel was first produced back in the early nineties and as I mentioned earlier, this is also available as an EDP. There are also lots of other complimentary products available too such shower gel, body lotions, body milks, hair mists, deodorant, body oils and even hand creams. I prefer to buy fragrance that also have a body lotion as I find that spraying on top of cream gives the fragrance more body and gives the aroma better staying power.

The bottle is quite unique, the bottle is quite chunky, pale blue glass and shaped like a comet (unlike a star which the EDP looks like) and it is topped with a silver star shaped lid. The spray is quite even and gives a fine mist (I hate it when I end up with what looks like dribbles down me).

From looking on line, there are mixed reviews on what the notes are in this fragrance, but according to basenotes.com, it is made up of the following: Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel, Berries, Honey, Bergamot. Upon first spray, I can definitely pick out the creamy vanilla, mixed with the luxurious smell of chocolate, now don’t get me wrong, I don’t end up smelling like a bar of Dairy Milk but it definitely does have a strong chocolate element. Shortly after spraying, the fruit scents start to come through which balance the chocolate out to give it a nice sweet, fruity aroma. I would describe this perfume a bit like Marmite as I know as many people that love it as do hate it, whereas there aren't many in-between! I would say this is definitely a fragrance which smells better on someone that on a piece of card or by having a quick sniff of the bottle, for me, the fragrance seems to take on quite a different identity when being worn.

Previously, I have only ever purchased this as an EDP as I find the staying power is always better so I was a bit dubious when I first sprayed however I was pleasantly surprised. This does hang around for quite a while and by the end of the day; to me it still smells as strong as it did when I first sprayed several hours before.

Overall, I love this fragrance and would definitely recommend but because the RRP is a little steeper than what I would normally like to pay, I would only give 4 out of 5 stars.

Comments

• Google Nexus 5 / Smartphone / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      More +
      30.07.2014 21:35
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• screen
      • software
      • packaging
      • "wireless charging"
      • "microphone quality"
      • "looks amazing"
      • "fast "

Disadvantages

• camera
      • "feel in hand"
      • "speaker quality"

there is no phone like it

I am an owner of an red nexus 5 in 16gb it is simple to use and absolutely amazing first of all when people see it they will be impressed at how it looks my first impressions of the phone is it is very light which is really unexpected by all the powerful hardware the screen is very detailed and there is not much colour shift or distortion the colours on the screen are very vibrant which personally makes it look amazing compared to other phones another good point is the camera and video quality the video quality is absolutely top it is mainly because of that awesome microphone on the front but the camera quality is mediocre it takes good photos in light but in dark it is crap but camera quality is not that important to me the things what are important to me are speed which the nexus 5 has buckets full there is absolute no delay this phone can handle anything if you do not clog it up with loads of apps another thing important to me is battery life I would consider my self a heavy user(which basically means I play a lot of games and watch a lot of movies on my phone)and this battery got me through the day which is a lot to me so if your worried about battery life you can put your worries to sleep also if your an heavy internet user you are gonna love this phone this phone is very capable of loading heavy usage websites like a breeze in conclusion this phone is very fast beautiful and very use able and for such a cheap price you cant afford not to buy it

Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 65966
  • Sort by:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34100

* Prices may differ from that shown