• Lindt Excellence Chilli Dark / Chocolate / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.01.2015 10:58

Advantages

Disadvantages

Great for cooking with .x

Despite not being a lover of dark chocolate, I find myself still trying it in hope one day I will enjoy it and this bar took me one step closer.
      I genuinely thought this would be too strong or the blend not quite right, but it was absolutely lovely.

This is from their 'EXCELLENCE' range, with 47% dark cocoa blended with a chilli extract, although I cannot find the percentage I would say this is a gentle hint when you first bite into the chocolate allow it to melt and then you will feel a slight kick at the back of your throat, but only slight, it will not blow your head off. Blended with the dark chocolate, that comes through after the chilli and it smooth tasting which I find quite rare for a dark chocolate bar this actually changed my mind in how I think about dark chocolate, I might not have it plain but flavoured is actually very good to have and from Lindt chocolatiers they obviously have mastered the right blend.

This bar, however, does not seem to melt as quickly as I find their milk bars do.
      As much as I do enjoy this I much prefer this to cook with.
      I make a self saucing pudding [GBBO] and find it really compliments the chocolate taste. I, however, wouldn't recommend adding cream to the pudding it does go well.

I normally purchased these now for after dinner as they are lovely with coffee particularly.
      This is 150 calories.

• Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro / Headphones / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      30.01.2015 10:45

Advantages

• "Sturdy "
      • "Professional "
      • Comfy
      • "Good sound"
      • "Good isolation"

Disadvantages

• "Can't replace cable"
      • "Tiering in the long run"

Good set of headphones for both the professional and the amateur

These closed headphones provides good quality audio for both the professional and the enthusiast. They have good dampening, both for the listener and the people around. The approx. dampening of outside noise is -18 dB, and that's a lot! These headphones also have very comfy cones.
      The sound quality is very good, and it matches the other closed headphones in this price range. If you want to go further in sound quality, you would need to buy open headphones. The bass response is quite good and the highs outstanding.
      A drawback is the headband, that can be a little tiering after countless of hours. Neither can you replace the cable yourself if it is to be broken.
      The buyer should be aware of the different models of this headphone. There is a 32, 80 and 250 ohm version. This depends on your usage. If you are going to use these with your phone or ipod, don't buy the 250 ohm version. The 80 ohm may be a little to much for a phone, but has worked very good for me personally.
      I've had mine for about 3 years, and they've been great. My cable broke, and it was a very difficult solder job to fix. I recommend sending them in for service if your cable happens to break. It should be noted I have used these headphones as my main headphones on movie sets working as a sound recordist. They took a lot of beating before the cable broke, so I'm not sure if it's a recurring problem.

• Nokia Asha 201 / Mobile Phone / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      30.01.2015 10:03

Advantages

• "QWERTY keyboard"
      • "Large screen graphics"
      • "Build Quality"

Disadvantages

• "Key-board letters and numerals small"

Good for texting

A Nokia Asha 201 for just over £20 on PAYG seemed liked a bargain, so I bought two, one for my mother-in-law and one for my 10-tear old.
      First impressions were positive, the usual Nokia build quality and finish being obvious and the overall "mini-Blackberry" look thanks to the QWERTY keyboard was highly positive too.
      The screen is half-way between that of a traditional basic candy-bar and smartphone in size, and this really sums up the phone as a kind of half-way house between the two.
      Moving on from the build quality, other positives are the large screen graphics and very good, outstanding compared to every smartphone I've used, battery life. Having only a smaller screen to feed with power helps here. Sound quality and reception are good and dropped calls aren't a built-in feature as some handsets. The broader shape sits n the hand well and I can find the position of my ear a lot more easily than with a really small handset.
      Scrolling through and selecting icons on the screen is easy too.
      Negatives are to me, as someone who should wear reading glasses but doesn't, firstly the size of the keys on the keyboard, and secondly the letters on the keys which are shared with numbers being a kind of dark orange. And hence, to me, virtually illegible until the keyboard lights up.
      If you can see them OK, then texting is easy, but on the other hand, the internet browsing is clunky and frustrating to use.
      So for a prolific texter with good close-up vision but a limited budget, probably worth buying. Just not for me.

• Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S2100 / Digital Camera / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      30.01.2015 09:43

Advantages

• "Easy to use"
      • "Manual over-ride facility"
      • "Picture quality"

Disadvantages

A quality compact with useful features

After my first foray into digital photography in 2004 with a 5 Mega-pixel compact, this Sony, which was the replacement, has been pretty much a quantum leap.
      The jump to 12 Mega-pixels is noticeable, but the real differences are in the colour balance and the absence of those annoying black outlines or shadows round outlines, especially when using the flash.
      So, the Sony has proved to be an excellent and easy to use all-rounder, whether for point-and-shoot holiday photos or more serious landscape and close-up photography.
      First impressions are good, the silver finish is high quality, almost giving the impression of metal-bodied cameras of days gone by. It is light to hold, but not too light, if that makes sense, feeling substantial and well balanced. Taking photos can be either in a fully automatic mode, with anti-shake and face detection modes, or you can introduce various manual overrides to cope with situations such as back-lit scenes.
      A further feature which I particularly like is the ability to place grid lines on to the screen; as any dedicated landscape photographer will tell you, dividing the screen into thirds, as these lines do, avoids composition errors such as placing the subject in the centre of the shot. And the horizontal lines are a great way to avoid a sloping horizon on seaside shots!
      The screen itself is bright and relatively reflection free - its matte finish is a lot better than most mobile phone screens I've used - while all controls and on-screen menu are intuitive in use. On-screen graphics are clear and well presented, without looking "cheap" as in some lower-end cameras.
      The camera takes the usual 2 AA batteries, which I find last pretty well, depending on how much the flash and/or zoom are used.
      Overall a high quality and practical compact, which also allows for a bit of control and creativity in picture taking. I'd recommend it.

• Destiny (Xbox 360) / Xbox 360 Game / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      30.01.2015 09:13

Advantages

Disadvantages

Could of been GOTY

Campaign and Story

It's not bad, but I'm not a that big of a fan. The whole campaign feels and sounds like a medieval space war. I mean for Christ's sake we have the main guide and speaker refer to impending evil as the "Darkness", couldn't you have come up with something just a little more creative than that Bungie?

And then there's lines like "there's a wizard on the moon" and "an evil more evil than all other evils" which really makes the story feel poorly written. Some levels even look like they're part of some weird medieval space theme (Hive bridges look like old metal rope bridges).

Here's what I love, the integrated "Grimoire" cards. In a game that would otherwise be devoid of any decent lore, these bite-sized chunks are easy to digest and add a lot of depth to a rather ambiguous story and cliche trope.

We were all expecting a lot from Destiny's story team(since they gave us Halo), but the campaign is far from a perfect 10. It makes me feel like I'm taking a trip to a distant past before humanity as we know it had ever existed rather than a vast, wide and encompassing with a solid future feel, like Halo.

Gameplay

Some of the bests and worsts of Destiny are in its gameplay. The simplistic, enjoyable "two-tier tree" leveling mechanic you use to grow and upgrade you character is by far the best part of this game. You will max everything out sooner or later, but not without having a hell of a good time doing it.

Destiny ties both the story and multiplayer customization to one tree which I find extremely convenient since it prevents me from having to replay the multiplayer to unlock "perks" that I had already unlocked in the campaign. Luckily, this system is also applicable for weapons; finding legendary and exotic weapons in the story is already a huge pain in the ass, I really wouldn't want to have to unlock them again in multiplayer.

Questing feels intuitive but unfortunately repetitive as I often find myself on patrol missions redoing missions and hearing the same audio log twice. I understand there's a limited amount of data but, It wouldn't hurt to have different audio logs.

Repetition is where this game really falls off. There a rinse and repeat method of facing bosses and doing strike raids, all resulting in the same tired mechanic of being trapped with a boss in a tiny room running in circle while doing pitiful damage. I get that bosses are supposed to be tough but all the boss fights feel the same. They need to vary this up with future dlc patches. For example, instead of just running around dealing damage give bosses some actual abilities that force players to engage and to think a lot more.

The weapons system isn't perfect either, it's simplistic and intuitive, but, It feels dumb at the same time. You upgrade weapons and add stats to it by giving resources... that's all there is to upgrading weapons. This doesn't feel too great since I'm not customizing my weapon I'm just enhancing it with powerups making it feel like any other MMO. I wish Destiny had taken the Ghost Recon method of guncrafting and employed it in their game. Then it would have fit the theme and deepened the weapons systems.

Overall the gameplay is pretty solid. Character classes all feel unique, with uniquely fun subclasses. Shooter mechanics are spot on and incredibly balanced although some weapons feel wholly overpowered in multiplayer "coughshotguncough".

Graphics

Wow. The graphics for this console exclusive game are just breathtaking. Definitely living up to the next gen hype.Water effects respond correctly and crisply. Textures are well done and models while limited are impressive. That's another point, the models are just so unbelievably limited. I've played the Destiny beta and thought "oh, okay, these are just the choices for the beta hopefully they'll have more for the live version", hell was I wrong. What we saw in character models from the beta was what we got in the live, the only changes being a few improvements to overall character design.

Hairstyles are extremely limited to short styles with very little emphasis on "future", seriously, cornrows? I'm pretty sure we all evolved out of that hairstyle a long time ago. The facial animations are decent but the overall customization being limited so limited really made me upset. I was expecting to get something just a little less of Mass Effect level customization. Hell, we couldn't even customize the height of our character, how hard is it to implement that? On the positive side, none of the model animation breaks any of the characters and 90% of the time you don't even see your hair or face so it's alright.

Environments feel varied and lush with nothing feeling overly repetitive (Thank the stars). Unfortunately "dungeons" are, but it actually ties in with the lore so I'm not going to be too critical of it. Enemy types and models are extremely well done with lots of differentiation and easily extinguishable characteristics.

Giving us extremely well polished characters and environments while skimping out on some really good possible additions I give Destiny's graphics a solid 8/10. (Jason, I'll give you a better score if you give us more cosmetic options in future dlc, longer hair, more markings,etc...)

Sound

I love the soundtrack. It brings me into each fight and makes me feel like I'm a certified alien-killing badass. Gun firing sound effect reels could use some more variation. (I'm hoping that will improve with more weapons via DLC). Environmental sound effects are amazing, Explosions sound powerful and commanding and all minute details for reloading are masterfully done.

Conclusion

Overall the game as an entire package only scores a 4/5, still pretty solid if you ask me. With future dlc this score could change, especially if it fixes some of my stated issues. Despite the negatives Destiny is a definite must have for all next gen console owners. Waiting to see how it pans out over the course of the next "10 years" will be a pleasure all its own.

Social System (Addendum)

For a game that wanted people to do co-op and interact and as an MMO aficionado I find this area rather lacking, but I wont factor it into my score. It's incredibly difficult to communicate with other players and to find friends. Instead of being a social game meant to be played with others, I've found myself burning through the story alone. That in itself is troubling. There needs to be a some sort of social or communication system available for players to easily interact with one another, if not in the actual maps then at least at the Guardian's Tower (The main "town" in any MMO). This becomes more and more needed as the game gets harder and harder.

29.01.2015 22:10

Advantages

Disadvantages

Quite possibly the BEST ever bar of chocolate!!!

Oh, my giddy aunt, this was incredible!

Part of the 'growing ever bigger' CREATION range this bar has been created by their top maitres chocolatiers.

How the dooyoo hearts did Lindt managed to create a gorgeous mousse chocolate, keep the fluffiness and heavenly chocolate taste and wrapped it in even more chocolate heaven!?

Out of the best bars of Lindt I've tried, and I'm not ashamed to say there's been quite a few followed by star jumps to work it off, this by a long way is the best of theirs I have ever tasted.
      The calories here are evil, 200! One square a day maybe??

This is a surprise for me as this is dark chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate only in cooking so to eat this with a milk mousse was surprisingly good.
      The bar is the same weight as their other bars 100g.

Honestly the bar of chocolate as the other melt quickly so when you bite into this you are literally stunned by the gorgeous milk smooth, fluffiness of the mouse inside the piece of chocolate you bite into.
      This is not a bar to be devoured but throughly enjoyed. I'm always gutted when this bar finishes and thank God that I restrained myself from buying more.

I would say this is the most unique bars of chocolate I've ever tasted and hats off to Lindt for an amzing bar of chocolate, that quite possibly could cause breakdowns in relationships up and down the land because this bar is not for sharing!

• Mamas & Papas Highchair / Highchair / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      29.01.2015 22:01

Advantages

• reclines
      • "height adjustable"
      • "comfy for kid"

Disadvantages

• "awkward to clean"
      • "looks tatty quickly"

Mamas & Papas pesto highchair.

After looking round highchairs for my 2nd baby boy, I finally decided on the Mamas & Papas pesto highchair from argos. At the moment it is currently £49.99 reduced from £99.99 in argos, although I wouldn't trust or pay the original price.

I wanted a high chair that was very comfortable for my baby, reclined in case he fell asleep in his chair, easy to clean, easy to get baby in and out, and folds reasonably flat.

At first this seemed to tick all the boxes so I went ahead and purchased it. I think the pattern of the seat cover was slightly different to the one on sale now but the rest is exactly the same.

When first using the chair it seemed great. It has several different heights which is easily adjusted by pushing in the two levers either side of the chair and lifting up or down. I found this brilliant as it meant when I was cooking in the kitchen I could lift the chair to the top height setting and my little boy could see on the worktop and everything that was going on, then when I was sat down eating I could lower him and he was at a similar level to us all.

The seat folds up very easily, it doesn't go as flat as I would have liked and as some of the cheaper thinner budget ones do but it doesn't take up too much room and I found it ok. The tray slides off and hooks onto the back of the chair when folded up.

The fabric seat cover easily comes off to wash, however I found after several washes it had a few small tears, was fading and looking very tatty.

The recline function is very handy, especially for if your baby falls asleep in the highchair, as it stops them from flopping forwards! It also means the chair is suitable from when baby is very young.

After having the high chair for several months it started to look a bit worse for wear. The mamas and papas signing had worn off, the numbers for the height adjuster had worn off (if this happens you need to make sure both sides are on the same height setting, my little boy was sat wonky on a few occasions!), the seat looked tatty, the catches that hold the tray in place broke easily, and also I found there were lots of small knicks and indentations that were extremely awkward to clean.

I was hoping I could sell this chair on once my boy had finished with it, however it isn't in good enough condition and has now been thrown out.

I thought this chair was good, but it started looking tatty very soon even though it was wiped down after every use. I wouldn't buy it again, I would probably go for a simple solid plastic chair as the cracks on this chair was very annoying when trying to clean.

• Lindt Sea Salt / Chocolate / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      29.01.2015 21:59

Advantages

Disadvantages

No, end of

Oh my goodness, what was this???

From the 'TOUCH OF EXCELANCE' Range, this freaked me out.

I genuinely thought this would be lightly salted and, to be honest, curiosity got the better of me and I tried a dark chocolate with salt. It couldn't be that bad?
      This is obviously only my personal taste, the quality of Lindt is faultless and its hurts to award one dooyoo heart, but I have to be honest. This was STRONG!.

This is made with dark chocolate to compliment the sea salt or otherwise known as on some sites as 'FLUER DE SEL.'

This is their standard size of 100g and is part f a large range of dark chocolate squares that have been flavoured. This just was too salty and it only contained 0.3% of sea salt. Compared to the 47% of dark cocoa I didn't really think I'd dislike it that much.
      For me sea salt is better than the regular saxa salt, I really believe it enhances the flavour and is of a better quality but it didn't blend well for me in this bar of chocolate. As usual I was the only one who didn't like it, my friends ate the whole two bars that were brought.

There is a content list online that shows this again has high traces of nuts so if you're allergic avoid this, and vegans as well.
      Maybe this is better for cooking with? I don't really know, but eating it from the packet as a normal chocolate bar, no, it wasn't my thing.

29.01.2015 21:47

Advantages

Disadvantages

I'll pass thank you

Having enjoyed the Irish cream chocolate bar and the Cognac I was quietly confident I'd enjoy this orange inspired bar of chocolate from Lindt over fortunately it didn't taste as fabulous as the others but this is more of a personal choice in the taste than the quality of the brand.

This is a liquid filled bar of chocolate weighing in at a whopping 100g.

Although the bar states milk chocolate is used it tasted more stronger and bitter than that which I'm not keen on.

The chocolate, as I always find from Lindt, melts quickly so it;s not best to hang around.
      I could only eat three of these cubes of chocolate because it was strong and the orange flavour I just did not like in alcohol or in this brand anyway.
      By the end, the aftertaste, was way to strong of Cointreau that I couldn't taste the chocolate, and as reviews on previous alcohol inspired bars of chocolate from Lindt the chocolate is what really compliments the drink.
      This is my least favourite of the three chocolate bars with alcohol but definitely has not put me off from trying others in their range.

A word of warning for those with nuts allergies this does contain traces, sorry:( I know it's a bummer. And this is not good for those that are soya free or vegan.
      The company does provide a good information guide online however they seemed to have missed out the percentage of alcohol in these, although you can't get drunk the strength if erm..strong.Hic

• Victim (DVD) / DVD / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      29.01.2015 21:47

Advantages

• "Interesting social document"
      • "Good cast"
      • "Good thriller"

Disadvantages

• "Not entirely realistic"
      • "Somewhat dated"

A good thriller, and a bold statement for its time

Victim was a bit of a bold film for 1961. It dealt with homosexuality, at a time when gay sex was still illegal in the UK. Perhaps aware that audience sympathies might not necessarily rest easily with gay men, the film hones in on blackmailers who targeted gay victims in order to extort money, painting their victims as more sinned against than sinning.

As such, it can be said to be a social issue film where the social issue is no longer really relevant. Since the legalisation, instances of blackmail must have plummeted. But the film is still of interest as a social document, and more importantly, is still a very decent thriller with a plot that gallops along nicely.

Dirk Bogarde plays a successful barrister whose career is threatened when a young man with whom he has had a liaison is blackmailed. Bogarde is drawn deeper and deeper into the world of the blackmailers as he tries to bring them to justice while keeping his marriage and career alive.

It’s especially brave for Bogarde to have taken on this role (several other actors turned it down) as he was probably gay himself. At least one member of the supporting case, Dennis Price (playing a character modelled on Noel Coward), was also gay. So it must have felt like an important project for them – one worth the risk to their reputations that came from being in it.

Sylvia Sims is Bogarde’s wife – she is perhaps a bit too idealised as a character, but is very good. The rest of the cast is stuffed with familiar faces, including one of my favourite British supporting actors, Derren Nesbitt, as the scumbag blackmailer.

It observes the gay London demimonde with a broadly sympathetic eye, and one certainly feels the injustice of the way gay men have to live very keenly. I don’t know if this film helped change anyone’s attitudes to homosexuality at the time – I suspect not – but it’s still an effective piece of work that is well worth a look.

29.01.2015 21:44

Advantages

• "Nice enough"

Disadvantages

• "Nothing special"

Pi is ok, but nothing special - a bit like Maths.

Continuing my theme of reviewing my boyfriend's extensive collection of fragrances (I always tend to call it aftershave, but not sure if this is correct of not), I am now going to talk about Givenchy Pi. Of course it doesn't actually say Pi on the bottle. rather it is the mathematical symbol for Pi, and I have to admit I was quite impressed that I remembered this from school, I don't remember much else from Maths!

My boyfriend has the 100ml bottle which currently sells on Amazon for £37.17 which makes it a fairly expensive fragrance, but not one of the most expensive in the world.

The bottle is clear, so you can see that the perfume is a golden colour rather than being clear. The bottle is a nice shape, with an unusual shaped gold spray nozzle on top.

Amazon describes this as having top notes of Rosemary, Mandarin Orange, Tarragon, Basil, middle notes of Neroli, Geranium, Lily-of-the-Valley, Anise and finally Base notes of Tonka Bean, Almond, Benzoin, Vanilla, Sugar." I don't know what any of these notes mean where perfume is concerned. I can definitely make out the vanilla amd orange scents though, but possibly only because I'm looking out for them.

Although this is a man's fragrance, I don;t think it would be that out of place on a woman - it's not a desperately masculine scent in my opinion.

I think this is an ok fragrance and I don't mind when my boyfriend wears it, but I don't think it's anything special, so would only give it 3 out of 5 stars.

• HappyLand Country Station / Baby Toy / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      29.01.2015 21:43

Advantages

• "good chunky figures"

Disadvantages

• "not much play value"

only good for kids with good imagination

Ok so I really went over the top with buying happyland things a few months ago. I have a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old boy. As my 4 year old has all sorts there is very little that I can ever think of to buy my 1 year old. I decided they didn't have a lot of 'small world' type toys, so after researching and reading reviews on sites such as mumsnet I bought a bit of happyland, the school and the farm. I then got hooked (I did, not the kids!) and started buying loads more.

We ended up with a HUGE bundle of happyland things, included loads of train and car track. Part of the bundle was this happyland station. To be honest I think it is extremely over rated. The figures are great, nice and chunky and kids seem to love them. But the little extras such as this station seem pointless, well at least as far as my kids are concerned. When all set up together they look great, but my boys aren't really interested in bits such as this station, they prefer to just play with the figures, vehicles, and bigger buildings such as the large farm. I think for children to be interested in the station they have to have a good imagination and be really into the small world role playing type of toys, otherwise it will just get ignored in favour of the figures and vehicles.

We ended up putting all the extra bits such as this station away as they never got played with.

29.01.2015 21:38

Advantages

Disadvantages

Cognac chocoalate anyone?

The rage against the calorie and PC machine goes on. I, you'd be surprised to know, am not much of a drinker, prefer tea, boring but true. This is as crazy with the alcohol as I get and I'm proud of it.

This is a milk chocolate bar from Lindt having tried Cognac and not really enjoying it I was not as trigger happy as my friends to try this but blended with the chocolate this really levels and complements the flavour very well.

Again this bar is 100g but they never put how many calories on the packaging so in my head that means there are none.
      The milk chocolate from Lindt I always find melts quite easy, which is fine with me because it doesn't last long away however the small issue here, is that within these cubes of chocolate there is a liquid filling so it is your duty to eat this straight away or it could be cognac carnage all over your carpet.

This is well designed, a more mature outlook than its kid-friendly looking sweets they normally aim for, these can't be sold to anyone under 16 years old which is good but there is no alcohol guideline that I can see on the packaging.

This contains a high percentage of nut traces and not good for vegans or those who like soya free products. They do have a good ingredient list for those who needs just no alcohol content percentage.

I have gone on to use this Cognac bar of chocolate for dinner parties where they make a lovely addition after dinner or before!

29.01.2015 21:33

Advantages

• "easy to use"
      • brilliant

Disadvantages

brill

ahhhh, I absolutely loved this washer dryer! sadly I have had to replace it now, I bought a new candy washer dryer and I really wish I had my hotpoint ultima back

this washer dryer is great. it is really easy and simple to use, it holds a very large amount of washing / drying, and has lots of different functions to set it on the perfect wash.

it has an led function, and the most useful thing that I really miss with my new washer dryer is the fact that this hotpoint beeps when it has finished, to let you know, not continuously but enough times to alert you. I found this really handy, as I would just hear the beep, know my washing was done, and get it out straight away rather than leaving wet washing sat in the washing machine.

the only reason that we know longer have this hotpoint washer dryer is because things kept going wrong with it. first it was something to do with the heating element, then the stone on the bottom of it crumbled away. we had a few repairs done to it but the last time it broke it was too costly to repair so it made more sense to just buy a new one.

even though the washer dryer had a number of problems and only lasted a couple of years, I really loved it and I would say it is the best washer dryer I have used, it is just a shame it didn't last very long. having said that, I do use my washers heavily, we are a family of 4 and do 1 sometimes 2 wash loads a day, which could explain why it didn't last very long.

I would still recommend this to others and wish I would have bought another of the same one instead of trying a different brand. it is just so easy to use and has some really good little features.

29.01.2015 21:28

Advantages

Disadvantages

Wowsers.. from the bar to the bar of chocolate!

This is a fantastic attempt to turn a well-loved drink [hic] into a bar of chocolate, whoever thought it would make a good idea, deserves a medal!

I can't review this without eating one just for reviewing purposes only and my goodness, my local supermarket must think I have issues!.
      For me, Bella Italia is the only place I have had the BEST Irish coffee drink ever made and this bar is actually as close as it gets for me in terms of taste.

Now this is strange because you can get two different versions of this bar, obviously I tried both, reviewing purposes only mind you.
      One has a cream filling, the other liquid. I am reviewing the liquid one here as shown in the picture.
      This is 100g grams of sheer naughtiness and I was surprised at the strength of the Irish cream! Delicious!.

The filling is whiskey and coffee combined and the coffee is made with Arabica beans which is the standard you can taste. The liquid filling is supported by milk chocolate and everything works so well together and blends very well. Nothing is too overwhelming not even the whiskey. [Alcohol percentage not shown on packaging but is strongish]

I would say you have to eat the whole bar in one sitting, mainly because it is so moreish but if you intend to break the bar into the cubes it does tend to melt quickly.
      I always eat these with a coffee to compliment it further, not that it needs to but if you're going to treat yourself, you might as well go crazy but don't tell the calorie police.

I purchased this from a supermarket for £2.50 and it was the best £2.50 I've ever spent. x

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown