• Acer V200 GPS / GPS Sat Nav / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      28.07.2015 02:06

Advantages

• "You will be navigated "

Disadvantages

Its an awesome GPS it works totally awesome

The ACER computer makes a decent begin with a manual volume control on the outside, making snappy conformities moving a couple of catch flicks away. A quick startup takes you instantly to the guide show and with a refreshingly speedy time to first settle of under a moment you're up and running quickly. The greatest quality of the V200 is ease of use, which it fulfills by putting the greater part of the most key data you'd require on a trip inside simple scope. A solitary press on any of various ranges and it will take you to the excursion schedule, change your trek PC data or change the guide from 2D to 3D or night mode. Somewhere else you're given pretty much the perfect measure of extra control, with a complete rundown of POIs (purposes of investment), a multi-stop course organizer and passerby mode. You can likewise peruse the guide physically by pressing and dragging to move the current area, multiplying it up pleasantly as a versatile street chart book if need be. Maps are genuinely fundamental yet clear, and we were inspired by both the clarity and precision of the talked bearings and the pace at which it can at first arrangement a trip or recalculate on the off chance that you take a wrong turn. In the event that you choose to explore outwardly, you shouldn't have an excess of issues by and large however it would have been decent if the "following crossing point" shaft were a bit bigger to make mood killers in occupied zones all the more promptly clear initially. You won't discover extra peculiarities, for example, a MP3 player, travel aides, Bluetooth or implicit computerized cam here, yet at this value point you truly can't gripe. What we're truly inspired by is whether it does the fundamentals well; a region that some family unit names may even concede they've slipped on every so often. I am happy with the navigation system and I do recommend to to anyone.

• LG DVX-482H / DVD Player / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      28.07.2015 01:56

Advantages

• "its awesome "

Disadvantages

Its worth all the money

I have had this DVD Player for about a few years and it has proven to be a good buy. I have had an LG T.V in my crib for around 1 year and I have found the brand to be pretty economical in the market place, and totally awesome quality.We have DVD Players connected to every Television in the house. I admit perhaps we don't watch that many DVDs often, but due to the price of them thesedays they have got a pretty cheap part of Technology.I picked this up for $50 dollars, but see that you can now get this for as low as around $43 dollars which I think is a great price It is HD supported and also plays DIVX, WMA, MP3, CDR, CDRW and JPEG. You can even connect USB Memory Sticks to this (or Flash Drives since I have just wrote a review about them), So you can watch any Pictures from your PC on your TV without putting them onto a Disc.This looks like the picture - not that you can really see much of it in the picture. It is quite a thin unit and although it is quite long and wide, it will slot into a unit quite easily more so due to this being kind of slimline. The 1 image I get about Black plastic products is that I always think that the part where you press the buttons on this will go all shiny if you know what I mean. I have to say I usually use the remote control to operate this anyway. This has a silver coloured strip on it and the buttons are silver as well, so at least this jazzes the plain black up a bit. To set this up is easy enough. Just plug it in and either flick to a channel that you perhaps used your other DVD Player on if you had 1, or go through your Television channels until the LG screensaver comes up and you will know that you have found your channel. The Remote Control is alright for this. Quite a lot of Buttons on this, but as usual i've only used a handful of them. The only remote Control i've seen that takes only 1 battery.Picture wise this is a good enough clear Picture. No faults with this at all in my eyes. When this is running is has a slight whiff to it, but it is pretty quiet. You will hear the fan a little bit, but nothing much.
      It’s a good buy I recommend it.

• Sony BDP-S1 / Blu-Ray Player / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      28.07.2015 01:47

Advantages

• "its blu ray"

Disadvantages

Its an awesome blu ray player its totally the way to go

The fact of owning a blu ray player is awesome you can enjoy your movies with more HD.
      There are a great number of ports on the back of the player, which make sure you aren't going to run out of connections any time soon. There are also lots of different audio output options, so if you have an older TV then it shouldn't be a problem. It does however only support up to six channels of audio, so the most you are going to get is 6.1 surround sound unfortunately. Disappointing especially considering blu ray supports up to 8 channels.The picture quality is absolutely fantastic as you might expect with any blu ray player, with crisp resolutions and great colour reproduction. Design: The BDP-S1 is good looking, although it isn't quite to my taste. I just find it slightly too chunky. I do think however, that it is going to fit in well anywhere you put this. Be it in a living room, with a computer or in a bedroom. The use of some colour certainly adds some excitement to the looks of this player, as opposed to the usual black/grey schemes used in most cheaper players on the market.
      There are also some lights on the front of the player, but I find them a little bit too bright. They could definitely go some way to lighting up a darkened room. I highly recommend this if you are in the market for a blu ray player I say go for it.

• Samsung BD-P1580 / Blu-Ray Player / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      28.07.2015 01:40

Advantages

• "its blu ray"

Disadvantages

In livin the blu ray dream

I have been always been highly interested in the new technology and had wanted to embrace HD TV quite early on. however a combination of late delivery of our HD ready TV and Sky being short of HD boxes when HD launched meant we never quite got round to it.
      I dragged myself into stores to see how amazing HD pictures were but I never really understood it to me it was nothing like the improvement in picture quality you got when switching from analogue to digital TV - so I didn't really bother with it.Any further thoughts I have had on getting Sky HD died when I did, and I had been quite happy with my current TV set up until quite recently.My son, who seems to have adapted a love of new technology from me, wich i suggested it would be good to get a Blu-ray player and at first I resisted on the basis of cost alone.However in the autumn of last year I noticed prices were starting to come down on Blu-ray players and this made me a bit more interested. What tipped me in favour of buying one was the release of Harry Potter, classic on the format - this is one of my sons favovrite films and it was available in a DVD and Blu-ray combi pack which seemed a good option when I went to buy it.So it came to pass that my Christmas present to myself in 2009 was the Samsung BD-P1580 Blu-ray player and what follows is the idiot's review of it.Put simply, a Blu-ray disc has far more storage space than a regular DVD, meaning there is little or no need for compression or compromise on picture and sound quality. As a result the quality levels are quite obviously improved upon that experienced on a regular DVD.
      Blu-ray however will only work fully if connected to a HD ready TV and Blu-ray discs will only play on a Blu-ray player.Like ordinary DVD, there are region codes for Blu-ray.Apart from the player itself you get a Composite Audio cable, a remote control and batteries for same and the user manual.Crucially, an HDMI cable is not included and you will need this to connect the player to your TV. You can also connect the player using a DVI cable for HD pictures or if you merely want better quality pictures you can use a TV Component lead or a bog standard TV Video lead.HDMI cables can vary wildly in price and my recommendation would be to shop around for one if you have decided to buy a Blu-ray player and wish to connect using one as you can find yourself being charged seventeen dollars in the U.S for something that turns up in Poundland.I chose this Blu-ray player because I needed a player that I could hook up to my home cinema system.Had I had a bigger budget, my dream Blu-ray player would have been part of a Blu-ray home cinema system, but at 550 U.S dollars this was totally off limits.I have a Panasonic home cinema system which is about a couple years old now and the sadpredates HDMI slots, meaning you can't get the full benefit of the improved sound quality Blu-ray offers, however having done some research I realised that the Samsung BD-P1580 should connect quite easily using a traditional composite audio cable.Similarly this player has a USB socket at the front, which offers another way to add firmware updates to the player but also enables you to view JPEG pictures on your TV and also to view DIV-X video files.Setting this up was a piece of cake - as time goes on it seems technology is designed to be easier to deal with. I used to dread getting a new video as tuning them in was a nightmare back in the days of analogue TV, but now in days everything seems to be self tuned and almost plug in play in design.The Samsung BD-P1580 is no different - I connected the player to the TV via an HDMI lead and then connected the audio cable to my home theatre systems and voila - it was up and running. My TV even automatically detected I wasn't running the player via an AV channel and went directly to HDMI.During the set up process you set the time and date, the language required, ensure audio is set to digital output, add the player to a network and place parental locks on the player if required. This is very easy to do using the remote control.The special effects were particularly impressive on Blu-ray but I was also struck at how clear leaves on trees were and how vibrant the rural locations appeared with lush green grass and sparkling blue skies. This was something I really picked up on the Blu-ray edition of "Dirty Dancing" - another film which features a rural location and had individual blades of grass clearly visible.On both of these films the sound quality is dramatically improved upon what has gone before too - we own both these discs on regular DVD and the clarity of sound is far better on the Blu-ray discs.You can also play CDs and regular DVDs along with a selection of rewritable DVD/CD discs on this player. If you play a regular DVD it automatically "upscales" the picture quality and while it isn't in true HD, the picture quality is improved from what you get in your normal DVD player.You can use this a couple of times but the problem I have is that I have a lot of Region 1 discs and the Samsung BD-P1580 only plays Region 2 discs and I am also unaware of any hack available for it. If you have a lot of Region 1 DVDs and are interested in purchasing this player my advice would be to keep your regular DVD player hooked up to the TV too.I haven't done any firmware updates yet either - there seems to be some debate about whether you should update your firmware via the Blu-ray live feature and ensure it is always up to date. Some Samsung users have experienced what they call "bricking" - which basically means your player is rendered useless by a firmware update containing errors.It's also worth bearing in mind that your player may stop functioning without firmware updates so it's not something you can avoid really with a system that is evolving all the time.Thy controls on the front panel of the Blu-ray player is the design they can be hard to see however they seem to be embossed making it easier to find by touch.All the controls you need are on the remote control however.To begin you insert a compatible Blu-ray disc and wait for it to load. Blu-ray machines take a little longer to read the disc so be patient - I find discs load on this player within about 30 seconds.After you have done that you operate the player as you would with a traditional DVD player, choosing either to play the entire film or select specific scenes or watch extras.My son is so attatched to subtitles and refuses to watch anything without them either on DVD or TV, and there can quite often be a small, but visible, the shaddow around the subtitles, and also on credits on the screen.The shadow vanished on the Blu-ray player, leading to the clearest lettering I have ever seen on my super awesome plasma.The second thing I noticed was how vibrant the colours were on the screen, giving a film that is over 70 years old an almost new look to it.The sound quality on this old film isn't up to the standards we expect from more recent releases however and I didn't notice any particular improvement as a result.I have since picked up some more films on Blu-ray and it's on some of the more recent releases I have really noticed a marked improvement in both picture and sound quality.Another nice touch offered is the remote control can be programmed to work on some TVs. It will automatically work on a Samsung TV, and codes are available to programme it to work with other brands. This isn't guaranteed to work but it's easy to try by simply holding down the "TV power" button and entering the code for the brand of your TV. Sadly this didn't work with my Panasonic TV - it registered the code but still didn't work unfortunately.Picture and sound quality are definitely a step up from regular DVD on Blu-ray and this increase in quality makes moving up to High Definition worth doing if you enjoy films and buy or rent a lot to watch at home.It is the ease of use which makes the Samsung BD-P1580 a real winner for me however - as a complete novice to Blu-ray when I bought this player I was a little concerned that set-up might be too complicated for me, even though I do try to keep up with advances in technology as much as possible.I highly recommend it for everyone go and buy it now its time to live the blu ray life.

28.07.2015 01:05

Advantages

• "good quality "

Disadvantages

Best bacon ive ever had

The ipod docks have given a lot of endless problems in the past. I have found it kinda of pointless and annoying I just think I want to keep adapting my ipad to this device. The iPig, however, was something that really caught my attention as not only a stylish product, but as a consistantly good addition to my sound system.
      For only $60 I bought the ipig and it was during a sale.I think that the price that I bought it for was defenitley worth it. There are cheaper docks (and, goodness, have I tried them all) but I have yet to find one that offered such a strong mix of style and substance.I would like to start off by saying that the ipig is a cute and creative design and especially if you like pigs. It is available in a variety of colours and it really stands out. For a serious consumer, I am sure the design would not be appealing. The little ears act as volume controls, the little feet are sturdy stands and the bug eyes are the actual speakers. The on/off functions and other technical things are at the back. The sound quality is excellent. It can fill a room with loud music (and is a delightful addition to any party) and it can also audible at the lower levels for those nights of quiet listening when everyone else is sleeping. The remote control is good, although sometimes it can be quite unresponsive from a little distance away or if there is something blocking the signal. It is quite small, and can be easily lost. The part where you add the iPod can be a little tricky to get in line sometimes within the plastic covering, but it can be easily fixed by simply looking. Its totally worth buying and im very happy with it . The ipig is something I would defenitley recommend since its very cute and it’s a pig.. its totally awesome.

28.07.2015 00:58

Advantages

• Cheap
      • "Creamy consistency "
      • "No scent"
      • "High coverage "

Disadvantages

• "Not long lasting"
      • Greasy

Good product and high coverage not perfect for oily skin

I really liked the consistency and coverage of this, in a morning when first applied the concealer looked nice and dewy however throughout the day it made my skin look a lot more oily than usual. I have oily skin anyway so I would not recommend this for oily skin but if you have normal/dry skin go for it I'm sure you will love it.

• Sony HDR-TD 30 VE / Camcorder / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      28.07.2015 00:53

Advantages

• "good quality"

Disadvantages

• "the battery runs out too soon"

The sony is pretty awesome i totally recommend

I bought this awesome camera a while back and I have to say I am totally happy to be the owner of this electronic I can do so much with it. I bought this camera for $900 and I have to say it is a bit too much on the price for me since I do not use my recordings so much. I just started using this camera as my primary camera and I have to say that it's pretty good. I can record anywhere, it's a camcorder so I don't have to hold it tightly, it just wraps around my hand and I'm good to go. I have recording multiple videos using this camera and the quality is absolutely fantastic. It records in full 1080 p and 60 fps, which for me, is magical. The camera is so awesome but I do have to say that it has its pros and cons unfortunately. The battery timing is pretty bad something is wrong with it im not to happy about it. If you keep recording, the camera won't last for more than 1 and a half hour and its getting on my last nerve but im being patient with it. That's the only main disappointing thing I have found in this camera. But it has a very good focus and flash function and you will barely ever get an out of focus picture and it can zoom a long way. So after explaining the goods and bads about this camera I gotta say I do recommend it but ide ask for a bit of a discount since its kind of high .

• Currys / Highstreet Shopping / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      28.07.2015 00:26

Advantages

• "Attractive stores"

Disadvantages

• "Surely some of their practices are not legal?"
      • "Pressured by salesmen"
      • "Faulty goods"
      • "Customer service from hell"

Do you want a hellish experience? no peace of mind.. then LOOK NO FURTHER!

This is a review for Currys PC WORLD, which is the new name for Dixons, Currys and PCWORLD.. and has replaced all those brands. Pixmania is another brand for the same group known as the DSG group.

Despite having a horrid experience with them, I opted to buy a Toshiba Laptop was on special offer as I was in dire need of one.
      The stores look very attractive, but some of the salesmen can be quite pushy. Once I had chosen the laptop I wanted, the salesman went to pick up a box from the back. On coming back, started to push for their new care package KNOW HOW. This is the exact same package as their old mastercare, and let me tell you this, if you ever need a product to be fixed, it will cost you time, energy and your peace of mind. I opted against this and proceeded to take my laptop home.

Now with all the excitement of a new laptop, I booted it up and set it up as quick as I could. DISASTER STRUCK! My laptop would not connect to any Wifi network, nor via an ethernet cable.

As someone who is a bit experienced with computers, I tried installing new drivers and troubleshooting the problem, but it wouldnt work. Toshiba's own system diagnostic tool also suggested there was a problem and that I should call Toshiba.

On speaking to Toshiba they advised me that the laptop was faulty and its better to get a brand new one back at the store or a full refund... and thats what I did.

EXCEPT...

When I went back in store, I was told that I couldnt get a refund as they dont do refunds on electronic items, only replacements. This was despite them checking the laptop out and seeing that it was indeed faulty. I quoted what Toshiba said to me and they still refused! In my belief, I think this was out of line and pretty much illegal so I made a huge noise in store and also highlighted to other potential customers of my predicament so they wouldn't be in the same situation.

Having reached this stage, the store manager appeared and tried to convince me that they couldnt do anything about this and made me feel like I was a trouble maker. But its my right, if something has been sold to me in a faulty condition I should get my money back.

So with the store manager with me, I made them call Toshiba from their line and spoke to a Toshiba representative who suggested that they should give me a full refund as the Laptop cannot be fixed and its the customer's choice, or that Toshiba would consider supplying laptops to Currys PCWORLD.

With the stern words from Toshiba the store manager accepted defeat and gave me a full refund. In spite of all the hassle, he had the odacity to ask me if I would buy another laptop from the store, and that they would give me a 5% discount.

I refused and said that I would NEVER EVER give them my custom and also spread the word on how me and many other customers have been ripped off, and how people like them and such companies deserve to be shut down for good. What goes around will come around.

Now having read my own experience and that of 100s of others, and for your own peace of mind.. would you really give them your custom? when there are far superior and cheaper alternatives that you can find online and through a simple google search.

• HTC Desire / Smartphone / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      28.07.2015 00:15

Advantages

• "great call quality"
      • "not complicated"
      • "nice phone"

Disadvantages

• "not up to date so not good for teenagers"

HTC desire you to try this one out... you may love it.

This is an old phone compared to the ones that are on the market these days but when it first came out it was up there with the best of them.

It is a good size, being about 14cm high, 7cm wide and less than a cm thick.

On the front there is a cracking 4.7inch screen

it houses a Qualcomm snapdragon 1.2GHz quad-core CPU.

It is an Android OS with what HTC say is HTC sense? What ever that is. It gives you 2G, 3G and even 4G, depending on the modal.

It has the standard qualities inside, such as proximity sensor, which turns off the screen when you have the phone near your ear, then brings the screen back to life when you take the phone away from your ear.

There's also an internal GPS system.

Then there's the connection methods, such as Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Wi-Fi, (802.11 b/g/n)

It has a nice 8GB of internal memory, with the possibility of another 128GB if you get an micro SD card slipped in. it has 1GB of RAM, which is pretty good for what it offers.

It can only take a nano sim so make sure you have the right sim card as many phones have a normal size sim.

It lets you play music on it, using the earphones or the built in speaker to listen to it. Then there's the video options, which let you watch of even record video and play it back later.

There are two cameras on this, a front facing one that is 1.3MP, and the rear one which is 8MP. Both camera offer good quality shots, be that still of video. It can play most formats too, which save a lot of messing about trying to convert files to something that can be played on the phone.

It claims to be able to reach up to 16 hours of talk time and up to 650 hours of standby time.

The call quality was great, although this depends where I was when making a call.

The built in speaker is not too bad as it plays the music well enough. But the best quality comes in when you use the earphones.

This HTC sells for less than £80 these days so if you're after a good price phone that does everything you need then this could be worth looking into .

• Ripspeed DV720 / Car Audio / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      28.07.2015 00:02

Advantages

• "works great"

Disadvantages

its totally got and asweome value

I bought the Ripspeed DV720 online and I was very satisfied with the electronic overall although I believe better products are available. First I’de liked the value for money even though I purchased this online, brand new the item is still very well priced. The functions are basic but this only adds to the simplicity and ease-of-use. I got to know the system very well very quickly but when I decided to sell my car I wanted to take the system out to put into the next car I bought. This lead me to the only problem I personally had with the Ripspeed DV720. As I wanted it to be replaced with the original CD player I took the system out of the sleeve and I was unable to make the original fit tight back into the car. Once I replaced the system It must have been a little wider than the original which made the transfer back quite hard. I believe that if somebody was going to buy an in car DVD system, more money should be spent on a better quality named product however the Ripspeed does the job well if you are on a low budget.Overall I am happy with the purchase that I made and it works great I would recommend it to anyone and if you want to save money sometime its better to just buy it online than the actual retail store.Also sometimes online you get more disounts than the store and it makes shoppig easier

• Despicable Me (DVD) / DVD / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      27.07.2015 23:46

Advantages

• exciting
      • "entertaining "
      • "its so funny "

Disadvantages

One of the most hilarious movies ive ever seen

Despicable me is absolutely and awesome movie its my little brothers and sisters favorite film.I have to baby sit them a few times a week and let me tell you guys this,it makes babysitting a whole lot easier.Whenever ask me to put the movie on I do it right away because I know that as soon as the movie is on they will sit there til the movie is over.The minions are a so funny and I love the languages that they use it sounds so funny .The minions voice is so hilarious it makes me laugh all the time it even has me taking like them now.The yellow color that they all have is so cute they remind me of the twinkies that I keep in the kithchen.The movie is mainly about the super villians that try to commit the biggest heist and criminal acts of stealing things from all over the world and they all have theyre own style to do it and where they do it.One of the funny vilians is Vector and his pirana gun it just me laugh so hard all the time I love it.Mr.Grew wich comes up with the biggest heist idea of them all come up with the idea of making robot cookies and uses the three little girls to go in as girl scouts. The team work that they cluelessy did was awesome.Everyting about the way the movie was made is cool the kids love the minions and also adults from any age. of you havnt watched the movie I highly recommend that you do.

27.07.2015 23:33

Advantages

• "sound quality "

Disadvantages

• price

Awesome headphones i love them

I have had my studio dre beats for about a half year now and so far it has been great i love them.The dre beats have duel mode adaptive noise canceling they are great...Beacasue i am a music producer i had no other choice than to look for better headphones than the cheap ones i was using.Also the color i do love wich is black and silver they look so cool.The purchse was totally worth it i fell in love the the studio dre beats they are so nice and very fun to use.The beats take your listening experience ultimate.The dre beats softeare is designed to generate the emotional experience that dre has made.Dead batteries can kill someones vibe in a quick one and one of the advantages that my dre beats have is that they have a 20hour battery that make the experience even better.I like that fact that to prevent wasting the battery i have the choice of using the on n off button it comes with.. i can use the head phones forever without having to charge them at all i encourage everyone to grab them selves a pair of these bad boys...The design of the dre beats is so flawless and beautiful.As far as the curves smoothe surface and no visible screws is just great...The are very comtorable weither you are listening to music or your just hanging them around your neck like a necklace.The vocals are very clear and the mids and highs are finally there.These headphones are a big part of my life i take them everywhere with me i highly reccomend them to anyone who reads this

27.07.2015 23:29

Advantages

• "good sound quality "

Disadvantages

awesome sound quality for a pill

I love the fact that this electronic is shaped like a pill I can take it anywhere whenever I want. The Bluetooth can be temperamental and so will drop out and require resetting. This can be very annoying! Also, the battery life isn't great when being used regularly (hence not being very useful as a home speaker) meaning that it needs to be charged often. This device looks best when used wirelessly and so the constant need for charging means that it doesn't look quite as stylish. The size lets the people know that is absolutely perfect when travelling, but this is what I would use it for primarily The dre beats pill is not really made for a home use its more like an outdoor thing. Everyone knows that you can use your Beats Pill to transmit sound by connecting it to the phone/music system by the provided wire, or wirelessly by Bluetooth. It also is able to act as a microphone which means that when connected to your phone it can be used as a microphone to enable you to talk hands-free. The Bluetooth can be temperamental and so will drop out and require resetting. This can be very annoying! Also, the battery life isn't great when being used regularly (hence not being very useful as a home speaker) meaning that it needs to be charged often. This device looks best when used wirelessly and so the constant need for charging means that it doesn't look quite as common as the other ones.I love the sound quality overall and I love the way its shaped its awesome.

27.07.2015 23:16

Advantages

• "its asweome"

Disadvantages

• "the price"

Its an awesome device i love it

This electeronic device was given to me as a gift. I have the black 32gb model with wifi. I have to say that I am an apple lover but didn't rush out to purchase an iPad when they first came out. When I took it out of the box and switching it on I was pleasantly surprised to see that the iPad was fully charged. Thanks Apple - saved me the 10 hours or so that it takes to charge the beast to 100%. Battery life is ok, and I usually get about 12 hours of life out of it before I have to charge. The Apple Ipad set up was very easy and it wasn't too long before I could enjoy all the wonders that this product had in store for me. I found the wifi connection very fast. I was told to download the free app called Flipboard which is like an online mag designed to keep you into speed with what's current in any subject that you can think of. Next on my list was to download 'Pages' at at cost of around $8. This is a great word processing app. I'm still trying to decide on a good paint program.This product is ideal for all ages and caters for everyone. It's essential that you protect your iPad with a screen saver and some sort of wallet/case.
      I had been given a card reader which plugs into the bottom of the iPad. This enables me to transfer photos/videos off of my cameras SD card at great ease. The Ipad camera isn't great but it's usable if you have nothing else to hand. I am satisfied with the quality of the product and would recommend it to the world

• Microsoft Xbox 360 / Games Console / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      27.07.2015 22:55

Advantages

• "its awesome great graphics"

Disadvantages

• "yearly fee needs to be paid"
      • "high price"

ITs an awesome console dudes u gotta see to believe

I have ovwned the box several years ago now and couldnt wait to start playing! I got call of duty 3 and after introducing my brother to it, I convinced him that he should follow suit and get one.
      His birthday came and he sure got one.

Playing multiplayer on call of duty with my uncle was great, we used the headsets and it worked well provided the broadband connection was good.

The Xbox has a console and interface that are easy to use and provide some great services. Of course the downside of Xbox online is that you have to pay a yearly subscription which was so stupid when playstation network is free and obviously the whole world knows that.

I wasn’t bothered by it at all untill I got the Red Ring Of Death that seems to plague every single xbox that was ever created. As my xbox was out of warrenty I fixed it and gameplay was resumed. However then my uncles aweosme Xbox got the ring of death and as he no longer had the reciept despite being under a year old he could not get it replaced.

Our multiplayer had ended and that was that! In the end I wish I had bought a PS3 and not been so tight, as I would probably still have a working console. It is pitiful that a company so large could push out these flawed consoles, there again people do keep buying new ones to replace the broken ones so maybe its our fault!

Its is a great game to own but I would advise to get a used one to save some money and buy more games

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown