• Silhouette Flexible Hold Hairspray / Hair Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      26.11.2014 03:27

Advantages

• "It makes my hair feel flexible "
      • "It is effective at holding my hair spray"

Disadvantages

• "It leaves powder on my hair brush "

Swartzkopf flexible hold hair spray

WHAT IS IT?

This is hair spray that is made by Schwarzkopf and it comes from their range of products that are called Silhouette. This is hair spray that has got a flexible hold.

WHAT I THINK

I was given a full set of Silhouette hair produce to review for another company and I liked the hair spray so much that I have bought it again even when my free can was used up.

The best thing I like about it is the way it helps me to hold a hair style and my hair still moves natural. That is good when I have styled my hair in a loose style because my hair stays where I have brushed and blow dried it but my hair will move and flow like natural also.

It does not make my hair stiff and when I brush my hair the hair spray disappears but it leaves a little bit of powder on my hair brush and I think my hair feels dirty the next day so that I have to wash it. The same happens with many hair sprays and I do not think that is a disadvantage of this one.

It does not leave powder or residue in my hair when I am wearing it.

The spray does not leave my hair wet and I am happy about that but it is strange because sometimes it feels to me like the hair spray is not working even though it is effective at holding my style and I can see that but I think that is a good thing about it because it shows that it works but is flexible.

ANYTHING ELSE

A can of silhouette hair spray costs about £4 and I think that is value because a little spray is all you need and it lasts for a very long time.

4 Dooyoo Hearts.

26.11.2014 00:50

Advantages

• "Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth "
      • "Works great with matching body lotion and perfume "
      • "Heavenly scent "

Disadvantages

• "Packaging does reflect high price tag "
      • "Costly "

Lola showgirl shower gel!

My usual shower gel is whatever is priced for £1.00 or under on special offer but when I purchased a Lola by Marc Jacobs gift set it included the matching shower gel which was certainly a treat.

The shower gel in my gift set was a 75ml bottle but comes in a 150ml bottle if purchased separately priced at £23.00.

Again just like the matching body lotion the packaging of this shower get is disappointing for the cost. As it is simply a purple plastic tube with screw on lid. There is nothing about this tube that would make you think this was an expensive shower gel if you didn't recognise the designer name.

The shower gel itself is clear and has the same scent as the perfume just slightly more muted but you can recognise the fragrance straight away. I only need to use a small amount of this shower gel squeezed onto my shower puff to give a nice lather. You can tell it is a good quality product as it feels dedicate on my skin during use and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth afterwards. I tend to use this shower gel when I am wearing the matching perfume for a night out and the smell of it in the shower always brightens my mood and helps me to forget about my day and look forward to my evening out.

Although the fragrance of the shower gel with its signature combination of musk, floral and fruity combinations does seem rather strong when using it after I have dried my skin it is a lot more subtle but still lingers. Therefore if I then apply the matching body lotion and perfume it ensures I smell fantastic all night as it certainly ensures it lasts for hours.

Overall I don't think I could ever justify or bring myself to pay such a huge amount for a shower gel but it certainly is a nice treat for anyone wanting to indulge themselves or to use occasionally with the matching products if wanting to achieve a long lasting fragrance. It would in the future also be nice to see this shower gel with a slightly more expensive looking packaging like the perfume so it looks as glamorous as it should in your bathroom.

• Pansy Grande Fragrance / Plant / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      26.11.2014 00:17

Advantages

• "Bloom any season"
      • "Huge variety"
      • "Stunning colours"

Disadvantages

• "Can wilt quickly"

How does your garden grow?

These are instantly recognisable and popular due to their mix of colour on their petals, which look equally stunning when they overlap.

Almost all garden or hardware stores have these about the place and they are quick and easy to grow, pot and plant and the best thing is, they can be planted all year round.
      These run alongside the bedding plants due to their size [6-9 inches tall] so they slot really well in with the bedding plants to create a more diverse look.

Before you dive in and grab any old flower of pansy, check out the many varieties such as:
      THE JOLLY JOKER!
      The orange petals with deep purple on

THE PRINCESS SERIES
      Blue, purple and yellow with hints of black dots on.

FAMA SERIES
      Usually, single coloured but can be mixed as well.

To begin to grow these beauties you need to start with planting the seeds indoors in a pot and leave to grow for 6-8 weeks.

Plant in late winter to get them to bloom in spring or plants in summer for winter. Or alternatively to keep his going all year round, plants in winter and summer.

Now this is where people usually get frustrated and stop looking after them becuase they don't know hat to do.
      WATER.
      These need it in abundance. Water the soil heavily before you plant, allow the soil to drink in the water, not sitting in a pool of water and make sure when you are finding or deciding somewhere to plants the that they are in direct sunlight.
      PLants each pansy 7-12 inches apart, this is important to keep them that extra chance of growing out and not on top of each other and crushing the petals.
      Once you have planted these it sounds obvious but keep watering them a lot, unlike the Polyanthus plants or bedding plants these need the water a lot.
      When you see a dead leaf or petals wilting remove it immediately to allow immediate growth of the next leaf or flower and this keeps the whole area looking fresh as a daisy [sorry couldn't help that pun]

I personally find are more acceptable to pests, the best thing I found is not to keep using chemicals [ hate them] but simple soapy water sprayed lightly on the plants usually helps or prevents other pests from popping up.
      If you have a nasty infestations on slugs and snails they best tip I discovered was to add chipped bark, which is available from your garden centre, put these around the base of your precious plants and the slugs and snails find it very difficult to manoeuvre over these.
      If you find your entire plants has collapsed at the stem then it's bad news, you need to pull the blighter up by the roots or risk them infecting the rest of the batch or it can even lay dormant in the soil and attack your next crops.

As always use your garden gloves and check out chemicals online or at your local garden store.

26.11.2014 00:14

Advantages

• "Lovely long lasting fragrance "
      • "Easily absorbed"
      • "Soft skin"

Disadvantages

• "Basic packaging for price "
      • "Price "

Lola showgirl lotion!

When I purchase my Lola by Marc Jacobs perfume for my wedding day it came as part of a gift set with the shower gel and body lotion. I never normally purchase body lotions to match designer perfumes due to the cost so it was lovely that this came in the set as it works fantastically on its own or in addition to the perfume.

The body lotion itself can be purchased on its own in Boots priced at £28.00 for a 150ml tube.

The packaging of this body lotion isn't as attractive and spectacular as the perfume which is a little disappointing for the usual price tag. But it does come packaged in a simple dark purple plastic tube with screw on cap and can be dispensed easily by simply removing the cap and squeezing the tube.

The body lotion itself it white in colour and is slightly transparent and a cross between a gel and a cream. You can smell the fragrance as soon a you squeeze the lotion out of the bottle as just like the perfume it is quite strong with floral, fruity and musk scents.

I will admit that using this body lotion is a dream as it just glides onto my skin, absorbs quickly and leaves it silky smooth. You can certainly tell that this is a high quality body lotion and as it applies so easily a little does go along way which helps to ease the justification of the heavy price tag.

Furthermore as much as I love my Lola perfume it is a little overpowering to wear in the day, this is where the body lotion works perfectly as if I use this the scent is just strong enough and still lingers on my skin for hours to ensure that unless I want my fragrance to be very noticeable I can wear just the body lotion to gain the same fragrance but slightly muted for day wear.

Overall this is an expensive body lotion and not one that I can afford to purchase again unless I was lucky enough to obtain another gift set or stumble across a special offer. But for anyone liking a body lotion that has a beautiful fragrance that can act as good as a perfume and also give you silky soft skin then this is certainly worth the investment.

• Polyanthus High Seas / Plant / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      25.11.2014 23:56

Advantages

• "A great range of colours"
      • Popular

Disadvantages

Happy planting x

These are your everyday bedding plants or sometimes known as plug plants. Basically, they are plants with plenty of mix and colour, that usually last for one or two seasons.
      They are a quick and simple way to add a sea of plants that will liven up your garden in next to no time at all.
      They need replacing and don't tend to re-seed themselves, these are just some of the reason that they to be such good value

The following lists is your basic bedding plants that come readily available from gardens stores:
      Busy Lizzie
      Sweet Williams
      Begonias
      Petunias
      Pansies
      Wallflowers

If you buy these from your local garden centre they will already be in bloom and only need planting and watering however if you like to see your hard work and effort in bloom as I do then they are easy to grow providing you follow the instructions, no messing about.

It is best to grow these in small individuals pots do not plant the seed straight away into the ground. You want these to bloom around Spring, then you need to keep these in a warm environment like a greehhouse or shed of some sort.

When you purchased the seeds in a pot from a company the plants [not yet in bloom] should be taken out of the tray and placed in a well watered pit of multi-purpose compost. This should be the first and only water added until the flower or leaf looks like it is wilting, they are not dying but cannot be over watered this allows the plants to soak up what they need and not a drop more until this sign shows they are ready for more water. Grow this way for the next 3-4 weeks and add fertiliser if needed.

To get the plants ready for the outdoors, bring them out during the day and put them back indoors at night, this will help them to adjust and last longer.
      On the day you intend to place these in your bedding outside then you water the plants and leave it for 1-2 hours to adjust again.
      Take the plants out of the pot and plant and covered well with water again, this time you do not have to let the plant flowers or leaves lok like they are wilting before you water. They now need it regularly.
      If there happens to be ground frost during the spring time covered with a plastic sheet.

This are great value for instance you can can over 100 plants in your garden, individuals plants for as little as £14.99
      If you shop around online some companies tend to throw in an extra 70-80 seeds extra for free.
      These Polyanthus doesn't have to be just bedding plants, they can come as hanging plants as well for instance the Geranium Balcony is fantastic value and you can get 50 seeds out of it, a spectacular arrangement of purple and white.
      Or these plants can create a waterfull effects, there is so much you can achieve with these you don't have to be a seasoned garden.

MY EXPERIENCE
      I used to buy these already in bloom and occassionally do, however its an acheivement to see these bloom after your hard work.
      It's a little disheartening when you only get these for one or two seasons and then have to replant, but the control of the look your aiming for is good and you can have the freedom to do a new design the next year.

25.11.2014 23:53

Advantages

• "Great staying power"
      • "Gorgeous packaging "
      • "Beautiful combination of fragrances "

Disadvantages

• "Nothing "

Lola you make me feel like a showgirl!

When I got married I wanted to purchase a new perfume to wear on the day. Wanting something different from my usual scents and a fairly strong fragrance that would last the day I opted for Lola by Marc Jacobs.

I purchased this as part of a gift set which was reduced to just £25 and included a 50ml bottle of the perfume, 75ml bottle of body lotion and 75ml bottle of shower gel. If you want to purchase this perfume on its own it is currently priced at £48.50 for a 50ml bottle in Boots.

One thing that instantly attracted me to this perfume was the gorgeous bottle. It is a purple glass tear drop shaped bottle with a large multicoloured plastic flower for the lid which looks so pretty sat on any dressing table. I have almost finished this perfume now but I will be keeping the bottle for decorative purposes as it is just so lovely.

The bottle is of course functional too and by simply pulling off the flower lid it reveals a pump action spray. This allows you to apply the perfume easily and the spray dispenses a fine mist of the perfume where it is required.

The components of this fragrance are as follows:
      Top Notes: Pink Peppercorn, Pear, Ruby Red Grapefruit
      Heart Notes: Rose, Fuchsia, Peony, Geranium
      Base Notes: Vanilla, Warm Tonka Bean, Creamy Musk
      I can imagine that this perfume isn't to everyone's taste as it is rather strong with the vanilla and musk being very noticeable. But for me it is just divine as I love the heavier scents which are complimented by the more light and fruity and floral ones that come through. For me this is certainly more of an evening scent as it is quite strong but it also worked perfectly for my wedding day as its staying power is fantastic and even after a few hours of wear is still noticeable. Also if used with the matching body lotion you only need a couple of sprays of the perfume to top up the scent ensuring your perfume will last longer.

Overall I am a huge fan of this perfume I simply adore the beautiful musky, fruity, floral scent. It has great staying power and the bottle is gorgeous. I would certainly recommend this perfume for anyone that likes a stronger scent for evening or occasion wear it always gets me compliments and when I can afford it I will certainly be purchasing another bottle.

25.11.2014 23:17

Advantages

• long-lasting
      • "good value"
      • "improves red/sore skin"
      • "has a number of uses"
      • moisturising

Disadvantages

• "can be quite greasy"

A product every house-hold should have.

THE PRODUCT: Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is a product that has been around for 140 years now and most people will have used this product or will have it in their bathroom cabinet as it's a good, essential product to have. This product is the ultimate skin tool for everything including daily moisturisation to beauty needs and sports use. The product is triple purified and works with your skin for better nourishment and protection. It works naturally with your skin to help it rebuild moisture and renew itself. The jelly comes in a plastic tub which has a blue lid. The 'Vaseline' logo can clearly be seen on the label which is on the front of the jar. I have to admit that i have always thought this is a bit of a strange product but it's actually an amazing beauty product.

PRICE/AVAILIABILITY: You can purchase this from Boots stores for just £2.15 for 100ml which is very reasonable as this product is long lasting. You can purchase it from other places such as supermarkets and other pharmacies as well.

USING THE PRODUCT: I have been using this product a lot recently on my nose and lips as I have had a cold and blowing my nose all the time has made these areas of my face rather sore. The Vaseline jelly is quite thick and I find that a little of this goes a very long way. I have been putting a little of this on my nose and lips every night and in the morning they feel and look a lot better than they did the previous night. This product can be used on dry skin on areas all over the body and it can also be use on the eyelashes and the eye brows as well instead of using cosmetics. i find that this product really does help to lock in moisture and helps to improve dry, sore skin, especially on the lips.

OVERALL OPINION: I purchase a pot of this around a year ago and use it every now and again. I don't use it during the day on my lips as I do find that this can be a little too greasy sometimes. I find that I get better results from using this product as night as it has time to sink into my skin whilst I am sleeping and gives it time to work over-night. this product has definitely helped my sore, red nose and sore lips. The product has also helped a very dry patch of skin on my leg as well. This is a fantastic product for a range of different uses and it's a product that should be found in every household.

• Lenovo ThinkPad T430s 2356 / Laptop / 4 Readings / 2 Ratings
      25.11.2014 22:55

Advantages

• "backlit keyboard"
      • "you can bend the display for more than 180 degrees"
      • "well built"

Disadvantages

• "problems installing clean windows"
      • battery

Very durable business laptop! great choice!

This is one of the most durable and well-built laptops out there. There are no creaks, no weird sounds, no anything. This laptop is perfect. One of the best things about it is "the nipple". That little red dot in the middle of the keyboard. Once you get used to using it, its hard to ever go back to using touch pad again. Mostly because your hands are always on the keyboard and when you need to move the mouse you just use the dot and in an instant you're back to the keyboard. It is very light, which means it's easily portable which is always good for a laptop. With 8 GB of RAM and i5 processor with 5200M nvidia card you'll do everything for your business with no problems at all. Even some gaming won't be a problem. But don't expect wonders. It's not mean't to be a gaming laptop. The best thing about this laptop is its sturdiness. I like that I could grab it by the lid and carry it around without the fear that something will break. The thing that annoys me is that old-fashioned sound when you plug it off the charger or the battery is empty or... Once I left the laptop in stand by with low battery and when the battery was almost drained it started screaming and I was sleeping so it scared the hell out of me. But you can just turn it off in the BIOS.

Great laptop, I used it mostly for my business, it had no problems debugging various programs and running multiple servers at the same time (JBOSS, Tomcat, MYSQL, ObjectDB....)

25.11.2014 22:46

Advantages

• "Bottle lasts AGES"
      • "Great value"

Disadvantages

• "Not the most exciting handwash"

Cheap and cheerful handwash!

My boyfriend and I bought two bottles of this Morrisons value anti-bacterial handwash absolutely ages ago, when I told him that we really needed some handwash in the kitchen rather than faffing around with soap. We don;t normally shop in Morrisons, but I'm glad that we did on that occasion.

The bottle (not the most exciting bottle in the world) is 500ml so pretty big for a handwash - it came in a sort-of transparent bottle (not completely clear), so you can see the blue liquid inside - useful for knowing how much is left. On the back is a list of ingredients and other information.

To use simply push down the nozzle on the top, get some of the liquid soap on your hand, get some warm water and lather together with your other hand. Clean, and rinse. It's not the most exciting handwash in the world - it is an aquatic type smell, very fresh smelling. It's certainly not chemically smelling like many cheap products are.

Although this is a cheap value product, it's a bit thicker than some cheap handwashes. However, although it isn't as thick as some more expensive brands, you really don't need a lot of it to feel like you're getting a good clean. I have to say that our first bottle lasted for absolutely ages - I am not sure how it lasted so long actually. We are now coming towards the end of our second bottle. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this again if we happen to be in Morrisons when we're next looking for some handwash. I'm not sure how much it cost, but I imagine it was less than £1.

25.11.2014 22:42

Advantages

• "Nice lather"
      • Delicate

Disadvantages

I've tried and tested this one

I have to say that I like most hand washes that I buy. I'm not interested in those that smell of sweets or chocolate and so really I do have a good idea of what I will like before making a purchase, however, some hand washes, like any toiletries don’t perform as well as you would hope they would.

I have had some disappointments. I thought I would like the Jasmine Touch hand wash as I like the smell of jasmine but I found it to have much too strong a perfume and therefore annoying to keep smelling on my hands.

I have decided that I will mainly try to buy hand washes that I have already tried and tested or, if I want to try something new then I will at least try to choose ingredients that I like.

Cussons Imperial Leather Cotton Soft Hand Wash is a tried and tested product by me and my family as I have purchased several bottles of this in the past and so clearly I have been pleased with it.

I find the texture of the hand wash to be lovely and creamy with a good lather to it. The cleansing aspect, which for me is the main want in a hand wash, is good.

Next I like the hand wash to smell nice and pleasant yet not to be too strong and cloying. I like a stronger aroma with a bath or shower gel but prefer it not to be too strong in a hand wash.

I find this one is just right for me; it smells lovely without being at all overpowering.

I find that it doesn't cause any sensitivity issues and my hands do feel soft and quite moisturised after using this. I will say though that I find if I use any hand wash too often then my hands become dry and need a ‘proper’ moisturiser to be applied.

Cussons Imperial Leather Cotton Soft hand wash is made from a blend of ingredients with jojoba and vitamin E. It has a delicate scent to it.

I would recommend it.

• Carex Protect Plus / Hand & Nail Care / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      25.11.2014 22:41

Advantages

• "Offers reassurance against germs"
      • "Convenient sized bottle"

Disadvantages

• "Lingering smell of alcohol"

Goodbye to Germs and Unpleasant Smells on Hands

Having three children, I've grown accustomed to being prepared for any eventuality whilst out and about. Although all three of my boys are long past the nappy stage, I still have what is known as 'the changing bag' to hand when we go out as a family - loaded with emergency snacks, wipes and a small bottle of anti-bacterial hand gel.

I first purchased this Carex Protect & Plus hand gel when my youngest son was still in nappies. I found this handy 50ml sized bottle to be the perfect size to slip in the bag, ready to hand following nappy changes in public places - particularly where this is not always easy access to soap and running water. The small bottle is see through so it is easy to keep track of supplies. I find that the flip top lid dispenses the runny gel easily and it is easy to squeeze out exactly the right amount. After application, the gel feels cooling against my palm but soon dries completely with no tackiness or residue.

The hand gel still has a valuable role to play in our family, having a child who has a tendency to travel sickness. This is now well managed with prescription medication but I always prefer the reassurance of having this gel to hand - just in case of emergencies. Unfortunately, I have had cause to use this on a number of occasions following travel sickness and can confirm that the gel does combat the unpleasant smell of vomit from hands. I'm also optimistic that this gel fulfils its promise of killing '99.9% of bacteria in seconds' although there is no real way to test this as an average consumer!

The only negative aspect of this gel is the very over-powering scent of alcohol which is difficult to avoid. The alcohol content does mean that the gel can sting if there are any areas of broken skin. I try to avoid using this gel when my hands are particularly dry as this does sting like crazy!

I find this gel is a really useful standby product - offering reassurance when members of the family have colds and bugs, with the aim of reducing the spread of infection to other family members. It also comes in handy when using public toilets and after eating meals. I would recommend this item for any parent to young children when out and about. This is reasonably priced at £1.99 per small bottle but occasionally available for half price from supermarkets and chemists.

25.11.2014 22:35

Advantages

• "Smells nice"
      • "Lovely packaging"

Disadvantages

A lovely aquatic handwash!

I imagine I was initially attracted to this Palmolve aquarium handwash due to the cut packaging. It is a transparent handwash bottle (containing 300ml) with an aquarium scene with a fish set back in the bottle. It is colourful and lovely looking (I think children in particular will like it, and it will hopefully make handwashing more fun) - a welcome addition to any kitchen or bathroom I think. On the back of the bottle is a label with loads on information on such as ingredients (which I won't regurgitate as you can see for yourself if buyingO.

We are currently using this handwash in our bathroom. Personally I prefer handwashes to soaps as I find them easier to use, and less stressful than ending up dropping wet bars of soap on the bathroom floor. I'm not sure they're actually more hygienic, but I like to tell myself they are.

To use this simply push down on the nozzle, get some of the blue liquid soap on your hand, run under some warm water, lather up with the other hand and rinse. The smell of this handwash is lovely and fresh, with an aqua fragrance. It makes my hands feel clean, with a nice scent, but nothing which is overpowering or lingers which I wouldn't want.

I'm not sure what I paid for this, but looking on the Internet it costs just 89p in Superdrug which is very good value for such a high quality handwash. Unlike cheaper brands it is thick so less is needed, and the bottle seems to last for a long time. I would highly recommend this handwash and give it 5 out of 5 stars.

25.11.2014 22:30

Advantages

• "Good value for money"
      • "No perfumes or oils"
      • "Good cover-up"
      • "Very natural finish"
      • "Easy to apply"

Super powder

I bought this powder alongside the foundation of the same range. Whilst the foundation didn’t really suit my needs, this powder I really like. I find Rimmel cosmetics to be good quality and usually I can buy them at a reasonable price. I picked this one up as part of a multibuy deal in Boots (3 for the price of 2). I think the cost on its own was around £4 for a 14g pot. The pot contains the pressed powder and it has a totally clear plastic lid so you can clearly select your tone with no surprises when it comes to opening your purchase and applying it.

I apply this powder with cotton wool pads after having applied my foundation, and I find that it picks up easily and also applies to my face very well and easily. I’m not sure if this is down to a good foundation or a good powder, I guess it’s a bit of both. It blends nicely with no dust left floating around. Because it applies so easily for me, I will also use it occasionally even when I’m not wearing other make up as a cover up for blemishes or spots. It’s really effective at this and gives the powder added value for me.

The finish of the powder is really natural and subtle. I don’t really have an issue with oily skin so I’m not particularly buying this for its “matte” tag, but it certainly does give a smooth matt appearance, which I really like.

The product makes several claims in terms of its ‘natural’ qualities – free of fragrance and oils, and these aspects mean it is kind to the skin, I certainly didn’t have any hint of issues or problems using this whatsoever.

I don't buy a lot of make up, but this is a product I have found to be really easy to use and apply and therefore one I will keep coming back to.

• HP TouchSmart 520-1130ea / Desktop PC / 3 Readings / 2 Ratings
      25.11.2014 22:24

Advantages

• "elegant design"
      • quiet
      • "all-in-one design"

Disadvantages

• "Intel HD Graphics "

solid family PC

This PC has an i3 processor and 4GB of RAM. It also sports a Intel HD 2000 graphics which is its Achilles heel. The display is great. Picture quality is out of this world but its downside is that it can't be connected to external devices meaning it can only be used as a monitor for all in one pc. A good thing about is that it has a TV tuner built in and you can use windows media center with it. It comes with a 1TB HDD which should be enough for almost all users except the most demanding ones. It also has beats audio speakers integrated which are great (great for other integrated speakers but can't compete with a dedicated sound system). Decent mouse, decent keyboard, and less than decent touchscreen software that makes your life a living hell if you want to use touchscreen features. I can't say this PC is is amazing but its reliable, solid and it has its uses. Which is house to middle work categories. You cant do any serious gaming on it or serious processing. Its a well made, not so cheap family PC with integrated wireless.

I also made a full use of its card reader. But wouldn't recommend using the ethernet cable for connecting the PC to interned. I tripped on the cable and pulled the pc from the desk. I was only lucky that it didn't break. Guess that's where you see that it's well built.

All in all solid family PC for surfing the internet and watching the movies and maybe doing some work.

25.11.2014 22:20

Advantages

• "small enough for kids to carry"

Disadvantages

• "not machine washable"

iggle piggle

My one year old daughter loves to watch in the night garden and is a big fan of iggle piggle. When her nan noticed this she went out and brought this iggle piggle toy.

When I first saw the toy I didnt really think a lot of it as it is just a small soft toy of iggle piggle carrying his comforter blanket, it does talk to you if you press its tummy but other than that there are no flashy bits or lights to attract a small child so I didn't think my daughter would pay much attention to or be particularly interested in this toy but I was wrong.

From the second my daughter got this toy she has loved it, she carries it around the house with her and takes it with her everywhere she goes, she likes to have something soft in her hand when she is falling to sleep so his comforter blanket gets used for this by my daughter.

It would have a been a lot better had the voice box inside iggle piggle been removable like other toys we own are as this would have meant I could put him in the washing machine as he does get rather dirty being dragged around all day, indoors and out doors and sharing food with my daughter, so far I have managed to get him clean again with baby wipes but it would be easier in the washing machine, for this reason I have nocked one star off and another for the hefty price tag of nearly £20 for such a basic toy.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown