28.07.2016 07:08

Advantages

• "Up to 20-hours playback via dry cell (AAx4) batteries"
      • "Speakerphone function"
      • " go-anywhere sound"
      • Portable
      • "One-touch Bluetooth pairing with NFC"

Disadvantages

• "no disadvantages"

Awesome and superior

To begin with, I am an introductory audiophile. I own many sets of high end headphones and have researched the specifics for listening to music. While I might not be the "end-all-be-all" of hi-fi knowledge, I can tell you that this was an awesome purchase. It sounds great, and performs even better. No, it doesn't have a rechargeable battery, but it does give you more than you could ever hope from a Bluetooth speaker. No, it doesn't cost $400+, but it sounds like it.
      Great speaker. It looks and sounds really nice. Not a boom box by any means, but loud enough to take out by the pool without upsetting the neighbors. I really appreciate the AC/DC versitality. I use rechargeable AAA so it doesn't bother me to use it on battery power. I bought this after my Bose died unexpectedly. Thought I would most likely be disappointed. But I'm really not. It's a fun speaker and I can do so much more with it than the Bose. Sound quality is very good so I don't feel at all disappointed. I'm very happy I choose this speaker!

• Giving Up Smoking in General / Discussion / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      27.07.2016 19:02

Advantages

Disadvantages

It may not be for everyone, but it worked for me and has helped many

I Finally Quit!

I just want to say, quitting smoking is NOT easy as most of us here already know. I smoked for 20 years and boy do I wish I could take those years back! I tried every possible option available on the market to help me quit, but nothing worked. I had no idea that people were vaping to help them get off cigarettes and I had learned that it was viable alternative. I found an honest vaporizer review site and found a great vape pen to get me started. I know it’s not 100% natural, but it’s pretty close and it’s a start. I haven’t smoked in 6 months thanks to my vape and I feel so much healthier and happier. It may not be for everyone, but it worked for me and has helped many others as well.

27.07.2016 17:55

Advantages

• "High end German products"
      • "Insurance backed guarantee"

Disadvantages

• "Quite expensive"

Excellent

Manchester Window Factory have recently fitted all of our new windows. The quality of the product was by far the best we had seen. The SAC system locking is the best our there. The Graf welding system is the best looking finish for foiled products. Although they were one of our dearest quotes, they stood head and shoulder above the rest.
      As this is a family business, you don't get any silly sales spiel. They give you aprice there and then. Then go away and send an emailed quote through. No pressure at all.
      We paid the balance on the day they finished.
      Just what we wanted and very pleased with our purchase.

• holisticshop.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      27.07.2016 14:35

Advantages

Disadvantages

Will definitely use again

Excellent from first to last. My carved essential oils box is beautiful, excellently priced and arrived promptly, on time and in superb condition.

Thank You !

• Acer Aspire Switch 10 / Laptop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      27.07.2016 08:10

Advantages

• " measured in megabytes per second. Higher is better."
      • "Speed to copy batch of mixed files"
      • "Tests graphics and gaming performance using the 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited benchmark. Higher number is better."
      • "A measure of a display's ability to recreate color."
      • " as measured in nits. Higher is better."
      • "Average screen brightness"
      • "Continuous Web surfing over wireless until battery drained. Longer is better."

Disadvantages

I love this little tablet

I was looking for a tablet last year, I ended up getting one of the Galaxy tablets, the 10". I used it for a week and it was basically my phone, just way larger and I could not make phone calls. I took it back to Costco, looked around and settled on this. Love it. I have had it for one year and one month now, never had an issue. Not to say it is super fast and great for computing, but it does so much more than a tablet. It is Windows based, as opposed to Android (or whatever OS crApple uses for iPads), so it is not just a big phone, without the calling capabilities.

Pros:
      - like a tablet, but uses Windows OS (laptop + tablet = lablet)
      - has the keyboard
      - multiple configurations (tablet, tent, etc.)
      - sd card slot lets you throw in a micro sd for more storage
      - 1 year free MS Office
      - Cheaper than the Galaxy tablet I returned, and I'm sure much cheaper than an iPad

Cons:
      - it is more like a tablet with a lower-end processor, and only 2GB of RAM. I actually don't think of this as a big con, I went into it knowing this. I did not go in expecting this to be like an actual laptop. I had a training session at work, everybody else had their laptops, I brought my lablet. It worked perfectly. So, again, not really a con if you understand what you are buying.
      - the camera is not all that. Again, this is not why I purchased it, so does not bother me.
      If you understand what this is, and are looking for something that mimics a tablet but is more like a PC, this will work for you. I upgraded it to Windows 10 a few months ago, no problems.

26.07.2016 23:04

Advantages

• "Good brand "

Disadvantages

• "Not cheap"

Not a sham and not poo?

I’m a bit fussy with my hair. I have great hair for my age and I know it makes me look younger. Its taken for granted women are fussy with their hair and will wash it all the time and get it cut once every other month to make sure thy look good enough to feel confident in themselves but men are less fussy. I’m a little bit fussier than most men. Guys will grab the scissors if a bit is sticking out or the fringe is too long but poor old women are ripped of with £28 haircuts as they are told not to tough their hair. But it’s the regular shampoo and well washed hair look I don’t like as your hair gets very thick and wiry and all those grey hairs standout. I wash my hair every three or so days as I like the natural shine from the natural oil that is supposed to be there although I’m lucky as my hair doesn’t get too oily. Don’t worry; I’m not one of those guys that don’t wash his hair girls. And let’s remember, the hair needs those oils to stay healthy. If it does I just wash water into it very quickly and the texture returns as I towel it out. What I won’t do is wash my hair more than twice a week. Water is enough.

A little tip I used when backpacking because of so few decent wash spaces and long coach trips you suffered was just rubbing in some talc and it takes away that unwanted oily feel and shine, a great temporary fix. It also allows you to get your hair just right in a rush. Freshly washed hair doesn’t stay in place and after two days it begins to feel right and sit naturally this way, if you have longer hair. Obviously if you have very short hair styling then this is not an issue.

Whatever your hair, you need shampoo you can trust and mine is mostly Garnier’s stuff for some reason. I wouldn’t say the Ultimate Blends range is any better than any other as they use the same chemicals in pretty much all of them but it works for me. They are all tested on the same animals, right? Maybe that’s the Garnier lab they are on about in the adverts? In fact it’s always worth reading up on the ingredients if you do have sensitive skin. You can get red irritated skin, and sometimes worse, if a shampoo doesn’t agree with you. 99% of the time it’s no problem. The reason thy test them on animals is the shampoo will end up in your eyes and mouth at some point and they don’t want to blind you or fry your tonsils. It’s cruel to test on animals but that’s the reality. That’s why it tastes terrible so you don’t swallow it.

It’s a good liquid flow from the plastic bottle and easy to apply with a stopper top. I don’t use too much as I like my hair not to be too fluffy when dry. This brand is good for that. As I say, I use water in-between shampoo showers to take out any greasy look. I don’t use conditioner as I think that’s a rip off so don’t know how it reacts with that. It’s slippy though so make sure you don’t spill too much on the shower floor as you may go flying. You can sue for that in America.

Its 400ml bottles in the United Kingdom and you can get it in the pound shop, and Superdrug have it at around £2.50, same as most supermarkets. I think it’s worth it and good for twenty showers. Packaging slightly naff with all this lab jargon and again when basic wash kit like shampoo and shower gel targeted at women its always priced higher than the same kit for men is. I do feel for women over that mark up. Razors in pink packets are 25% more than the same razors in blue manly packets. I would recommend it to both boys and girls and great for kids. Again, kid’s shampoos are also a rip off as they sell them in smaller sizes but for less shampoo value than the bigger values.

26.07.2016 22:02

Advantages

Disadvantages

Conservatory roof replacement

Excellent conservatory roof installation from Manchester Window Factory. Well managed by head office. All staff worked well and left our home tidy.

• LanguageCourse.net / Internet Site / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      26.07.2016 14:46

Advantages

Disadvantages

I suggest it because they are reliable, not expensive and very well organized.

It has been my first time with LanguageCourse.net. The organization it was absolutely perfect. Due to some problems I could book only with a little bit of time of advance, but they did It very well, I asked information from Italy at the end of june and on 5th of july I was already in Portugal ready to start my Language course, it is not easy find an halfboard accomodation in this country but with LanguageCourse I got it. A very good school, a nice and caring family. The assistance was great and they answered me very quickly, giving all the items of information I need. It has been great deal booking with LanguageCourse.it

26.07.2016 14:01

Advantages

• "The guns are good"
      • "Absolute classic"
      • "Zombies mode is the best"
      • "Mutliplayer is amazing"

Disadvantages

• "Sound quality can be better"
      • "Graphics are outdated by now"

To conclude this is an amazing game, and it will carry on to be.

Ahh, so this game, is one of the classics. This isn't due to the amazing multiplayer, but in fact the zombies storyline. As this game is where the whole 935 crew had orginated, which had consisted of their leader Ludvig Maxis, then when he becomes mad, Richtofen, who also works there takes over, and gathers 3 other people, Tank Dempsey, Takeo Masaki and everyones favorite Nikolai Bellinsk. Overall this game is very good due to the fact that the creators have made a game which in fact has and will carry on lasting for a number of decades, and this will benefit the wide variety of gamers, which are present today. Also, the game can be remade as call of duty 4 was in the infinity warfare pack, where it was remastered into a better version, and if this was remastered, i would like there to be a significant increase in the graphics as well as the sound quality which is present in the making of the game. And this can provide a crisp and smooth gameplay, as well as being more comfortable to play. Also, if they could clean up the maps a bit such as Shi No Numa, as it is told to be a dirty and muddy map, i think the graphics can be neatened up so it doesnt glitch out every 5 minutes, and this will make the game good for everyone in my opinion, as it benefits the wide variety of gamers which are present today.

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      26.07.2016 12:34

Advantages

• "No bloated software"
      • "Website ease of use"
      • "Value for money"

Disadvantages

• "Laptop battery could last longer"

Value for money

Bought a laptop from PC Specialist. It is a non-frill product but it does not mean the product is bad. Has been using it for 2 weeks and it does the job well.

26.07.2016 10:07

Advantages

• "Own factory"
      • "Nice people"

Disadvantages

Manchester Window Factory review

Manchester Window Factory are very well managed. Our conservatory installation was expertly run and everything went exactly to plan. All of the tradespeople arrived on time and worked well together. They use their own staff so have greater control.

26.07.2016 08:02

Advantages

• "As one would expect from a story like this"

Disadvantages

I truly enjoyed

The Scourge is a compelling work of historical fantasy and alternate history that depicts Fourteenth Century England during a plague far worse than the Black Death. Believed by the priests and bishops to be a scourge from God, the plague transforms those afflicted into bloodthirsty zombies called “plaguers.” Imagine mixing a Bernard Cornwell novel with the zombie apocalypse, and thanks to Roberto Calas’ considerable research and attention to historical detail, it really works.

The novel’s premise is straightforward: Sir Edward of Bodiam seeks to return to St. Edmund’s Bury in East Anglia to save his wife from the plague sweeping across the kingdom. He travels with his companions, Sir Morgan, a devout knight and former priest who views the plague (and perhaps its cure) from a deeply religious point of view, and Sir Tristan, a skeptic with a witty sense of humor. Along with the more pragmatic and conflicted Edward, these three characters provide a spectrum of viewpoints – both religious and non – about the scourge and its origins.

The knights’ religious bent, as well as that of most of the supporting cast, naturally plays a big role in the story since religion was a huge part of medieval life. There is even a Muslim point of view via a Moorish character who appears about halfway through the tale, and the novel is richer for it. One of my favorite aspects of the story was its focus on relics. Christians in the Middle Ages were obsessed with the bones and other remnants of dead saints, and the author cleverly plays on this obsession in the novel.

As one would expect from a story like this, the book is chock-full of action and suspense. The author has a knack for imagining just how bad a particular situation could be for the characters – and then makes it a whole lot worse. Suffice it to say, the numerous plot twists and cliffhangers kept me turning the pages to the very end. The author also has a talent for battle scenes and an appreciation for medieval weaponry, including the earliest firearms which began to emerge in the later Middle Ages and play a role in the story. The novel ends in a way that begs for a sequel, and fortunately the author has given us one. I truly enjoyed The Scourge and look forward to finishing the next book in the series.

• virtuavia.eu / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      26.07.2016 07:53

Advantages

• "Products are OK"

Disadvantages

Products are OK

"Products are OK, but the shipping prices and customer service are terrible. Maybe it's because it's a French company and they don't want to deal with US customers. I paid $420 in shipping charges to ship a box of 15 lb to the US - they didn't even use an expedited delivery service. My requests for tracking information and help in finding the delayed shipment were not answered promptly. Definitely not for the faint of heart."

• Bosch KSL20S54 / Fridge / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      26.07.2016 07:43

Advantages

• "BOSCH is undoubtedly the highest quality equipment."

Disadvantages

Very nice unit,

when the optical one. Certainly the energy values ​​of this device are not the ones you can get in the latest equipment, even from the same manufacturer. However, I appreciate the current details such as the fuel consumption of the car manufacturers - they do not match the reality of life in agreement. We keep the door open infrequently, are fixed to the assembly. But back to this "refrigeration equipment". The device is just great. He looks great, very valuable. He also feels good. The door opens and closes very pleasant. Even the interior is designed high, the lighting is perfectly adequate. The temperature gauge was only a bit confusing, but if man sometimes reads as a user manual, and works that. I would particularly like to highlight the information on the different cooling zones in the closet, which I found very informative. The refrigerator is extremely quiet. In our open kitchen with adjoining living room, it behaves almost silently. The rear wheels allow a simple "maneuver" in the kitchen area; the front connectors, screw feet are slightly fummeling. Still, it was not a problem, place the unit. The freezer or the temperature combined with the cooling area is not so great, but it was enough for an ice cream or pizza. Otherwise, we have already a single refrigerator. We have long wanted and us other retro refrigerators viewed whose manufacturer's name surely recognize - BOSCH is undoubtedly the highest quality equipment. In the cabinet of the company. S ... I did not even open the door.

• LG 32LB561V / LCD TV / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      26.07.2016 07:35

Advantages

• "It was delivered fast and we'll packed."

Disadvantages

Best Product in the below 20K price range

its a pretty good product based on the price. Also dont fall for the cheap Micromax TV, believe me they are cheap for a reason, i have first hand experienced.
      Sound Quality - Awesome
      Build - Great
      Feature - Amazing, I mean you have 2 HDMI port in this thing which is rare below 20K.
      Picture Quality - Good but not great. Thats the reason i rate it 4/5.(I guess its the only downside for not having FULL HD)
      Overall - Considering the price this product is totally worth it, plus its LG so you have trusted brand right there with you. So if you budget is around 20K then its the best deal

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown