• Hollyoaks - Indecent Behaviour (DVD) / TV Series / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 09:22

Advantages

• Fun
      • Romance
      • Suspence
      • Youth

Disadvantages

GOOD SPIN-OFF VIDEO.

Hollyoaks - Indecent Behaviour 2001

Genres :- Drama
      Director :- David Richardson
      Producer :- Jo Hallows
      Executive Producer :- Phil Redmond
      Music :- Steve Wright
      Writer :- Richard Burke
      Released Date :- 17Nov, 2001(UK)
      Language: English
      Length:- 90m

Star Cast :- Sarah-Jayne Steed, Mikyla Dodd, Elize du Toit, Alex Reid, Marcus Patric, Gary Webster, David Selling, Joanna Taylor, Christian Ealey, David Brown.

Storyline :- Geri Hudson arrives with footballer boyfriend Jason Cunliffe. In a club, Scott Anderson begins to chat Geri up. Luke Morgan steps in to stop him taking it too far, however just as Scott and his friends are about to throw Luke into the river, Scott tells his friends that he has a better idea; Scott and his friends pull Luke's trousers down to make fun of Luke's rape from the previous year. Ben Davies and Beth Morgan try to break Scott and Luke up before a fight breaks, which it does between Ben and Luke. Beth is later offered a lift by Scott, and then is raped.

Creature Review :- Hollyoaks- Indecent Behaviour, is one of the Good Rating Spin-off Video/DVD released. Story is Good for late night viewers and also for others with lots of interesting and viewer attracted scenes. Love, Romance, Sexuality, Rumors, Youth`s Lifestyle, Fun are the attractions of Hollyoaks. Just watch and enjoy Hollyoaks.

29.07.2015 06:54

Advantages

• "Saves Space"
      • "Nice Artwork"
      • "All 6 Marvel Phase One Movies"

Disadvantages

• "No Special Extras"
      • "No Bonus Discs"
      • "Cardboard Insert"

Awesome boxset 6 great movies a must for any Marvel fan!

Love Marvel? Want all the phase one movies without paying more for the single discs? Just love Iron Man and class the Marvel Universe as the Iron Man Universe? Then this is the ultimate boxset for you. This set was released when Avengers Assemble was released on Blu-ray and DVD. It is the complete Phase One of Marvel's movies inlcuding Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Captain America The First Avenger, Thor and Avengers Assemble all on Blu-ray for the first time as a collection and saves space compared to owning all 6 movies individually. The boxset is silver in color and looks metal but its cardboard and that comes inside a slip plastic cover. The box opens up in the centre to reveal a pull out section containing the movies. It has loads of great artwork from the movies and folds open to reveal the movie discs. This is a must have for Marvel and comic book fans of all ages and i would most definately reccomend this to a friend. The discs come with all kinds of bonus material including deleted scenes and the Marvel One Shot shorts that contain extra content to add to the ever expanding universe. The Marvel movies are some of the worlds most popular and alot of work has gone into making them. Iron Man is a great movie and is where all the other marvel movies stem from so enjoy him and his avenger friends in their single outings before seeing them team up as the Avengers Assemble together to save the world. If you are starting to watch the Marvel movies for the first time then this is the perfect set for you.

• Cyborg R.A.T 3 3500dpi / Mouse / Trackball / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 06:15

Advantages

• Wireless
      • "Feels Great"
      • "Lots of Buttons"
      • "Good Speed"
      • "Hot Keys"

Disadvantages

• Cost
      • "No Charging"
      • "Battery Required"

Expensive but great quality costs

Tired of your tired boring basic old mouse? hate being held down by the wired cord? wish your mouse had more buttons to press? then this is the mouse for you. This mouse looks really futuristic and spacey which is one of its main draws. The software needed for the hot keys is simple enough to download and install and use. I use the hot keys on the roll bar section to store email addresses to save myself having to type them in everytime i need them. As the mouse is wireless it means you can use in further away from the computer and is great with a large mouse mat. The mouse version i have is white and is really shiny but it is available in a few other colors. I would reccomend this to a friend if they wanted a good quality mouse that lasts for longer than a standard mouse. The usb connector is very small and barely noticable once plugged into the usb port. The mouse itself runs on one AA battery and it lasts around a month so its not too expensive when it comes to buying more batteries when yours runs out. It is great for gaming especially being wireless and faster than your average mouse with more precision. The worst thing about this mouse is the cost its very pricey but you do get a really good product for the money. It is the iPhone of the mouse world and is very cool to own and use.

• Panasonic TX-P42VT20B / Plasma TV / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 02:10

Advantages

• "good brightness"
      • "great color "
      • "great sound quality "

Disadvantages

Its an awesome HD tv

This high defenition Television is so awesome its a Plasma its a 42 inch and its 3 demesion its totally a all in one...Im so happy to own this Televison I enjoy the high defenition and you know what they say,"once you go HD you wont go back"...Since the moment that I bought the tv and took it.The screen picture remains strong from any angle its in I am totally satisfied with it... I have had many comliments on this television since i bought it .I have a lot of family that comes over for on the weekends and after all the complimenting on it they all want to come and watch the football games at my house..I havnt had any problems with Television at all the controler is very easy to work with and the batterys it takes are easy to replace.The remote control feels good in the hands but its laid out in pieces wich is ok but it could of been better to have a differnt style.For it being a 42 inch televison and 3D it might be better to sit closer to it in my opinion to get the full 3D view...Other than that i say its a pretty cool tv ide totally recommend it to anyone whos in the market for a television.The TV setup is pretty easy to work with not too complicated so you wont have a hard time with that.Also The Panasonics reporting system only appears to support a single USB storage brand

29.07.2015 01:38

Advantages

• "good sound"

Disadvantages

• "energy drains out quick "

Its a goood radio and make a good birthday present

It came well packaged i was completely happy with the way it was protected to make sure it wouldnt break.I got this as a girft not too long ago and its awesome for me i like showering while playing this electronic.The radio is very easy to work with and figure out the way it functions quickly...ITs fantastic and cool to have it makes a great birthday gift,Chrismas gift,even thanksgiving girft ect.I like the real good sound waulity that this radio came with i can hear my music loud and clearly its just so awesome.I use it so much it has made life easier and more fun...When i listen to rock the radio can defenitley make it happend.I listen to counrty ,rap,r&b and whatever I put it can really play it all...The bass quality is awesome i love it sound like it has a mini amplifier.This radio is water proof so thats a plus...The lights work so awesome i dont even need to have the bathroom lights on anymore this is all i need just another way to save home energy...My kids love it I play them their favorite music and they really enjoy its n have fun with it I am happy i decided to buy it...The only thing is that the lights make the energy spill out quick but other than that its pretty cool...Its at an affordable price so i cant complain about that ...Im planning to buy another one soon since i have three restrooms and everyone here loves it... i recommend its for you

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 01:28

Advantages

Disadvantages

Would recommend them to anyone.

This is my sixth Pc Specialist computer and each one has performed flawlessly.Need I say more.

• Samsung Galaxy Young / Mobile Phone / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 01:19

Advantages

• "easy to carry "

Disadvantages

• "none "

its a pretty awesome smart phone good quality

The samsung galaxy young is an awesome phone its pretty cool to just look at it.I got this phone as a birthday gift not too long ago and i have to say its pretty fun to use ....As far as the battery it is good it can last me for a couple days maybe three depending on how much I use it.Everytime i answer a call on this phone im like "hey wasssup hello sit yo pretty pretty right up on the floor man i swear i love it when she works the pole" lol ....I get to download so many apps on this phone from music to school and banking apps...its very convenient to own I have gotten many compliments on it .... Its very easy to carry around and its fits perfectly in my jean pockets so im pretty satisfied..The color and brightness are good on this phone it gives you the option to to adjust it so whenever I need extra brighness i just bring it up a bit and it makes life much easier....The souns on this phone is fantastic i love it its so clear and its loud for its size i defenitlry am satisfied with the sound quality of the samsung young....When i listen to music on the Samsung Young I defenitly hear the sound qulity at its best its so clear and the bass is top notch.Of course it comes with its charger and car charger and USB connection so im pretty happy with that i highy recommend it for everyone....

29.07.2015 00:09

Advantages

• "thin wire "
      • "plays all genres"
      • "great bass "
      • "fleat wire "

Disadvantages

• "not much option for ear sizes"

you get for what you pay for

When you buy these beats you expect that you will have the sound quality time of your life.No matter what your listening to the earphones can play it all its just the way it is,anything from hip hop,rap,country,r&b,rock these beats will make it happend. I always test my headphones out on a certain song which is Lady Gaga Dance in the Dark. I use this song because it has bass at the start and there's a lot of depth to the instruments. The Lady Gaga Beats i had before did an amazing job of playing this song and nothing has matched that since, until now. The beats are able to take apart a song and play it in a way that you've never heard it before. You start to realise there's a lot more to the songs and if you've purchased more expensive headphones before you will know what I mean. Otherwise you don't know what your missing out on! This wire is the thinest flat wire I've had and some people mentioned cheap? It really doesn't feel cheap at all! The bonus of a flat wire is tangle free which is always a feature I need in headphones now! Once you've had a pair you don't want to go back!! The in line control is great. It's on the left side of the wire which some people have complained about which I think is a little weird because it's easier to access than the right side?? The downside of this wire is the fact there is NO L SHAPE plug. My previous headphones have had L shape plugs and the wire has ALWAYS messed up there and disconnected one of the ears. So maybe this straight plug is a way to make sure it doesn't happen. It really is quite small. These do an amazing job of blocking out the sound and the ear buds fit are perfect for me which is great! These headphones do of course come with 3 different sets of size. They don't offer the 3 cone shaped thin that I know a lot of people like but if this is an issue for anyone then they can buy some extra ones! These headphones are very light and there is no doubt in my mind that they will stay there when running or doing everything! Some people mentioned the fact the metal touches your ear and it can almost hurt over long use. I did notice this feeling about an hour into wear and although I was very conscious of it, it didn't actually hurt or anything like that. No doubt I will ignore that feeling over more use. ALSO they have a little carry pouch which is great!The bass is average to good. It has a great kick and it's not too much and not too little, it really is just right. I would like to be more bass but I have only had these for a day so they may need to be worn in a little - maybe a week? Before the bass can really kick in fully.From quite to the loudest, these headphones are very crystal clear to listen to. Previous headphones have too much bass or the vocals are too quite so you would have to put it up to the highest. I did have different brand earphones wich sounded alright but had too much bass in them so im very greatful to now have the dre beats.I highly recommend these they are so awesome….

• ebay.com / Auction / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      28.07.2015 23:59

Advantages

• "easy to use"
      • "cheaper than you think"

Disadvantages

• "no more paypal"
      • "sometimes quality is not good enough"
      • "not a safe website for sellers"

You can find anything on Ebay.

Even though I love Ebay and I do buy a lot of stuff from Ebay as it's cheaper for me but obviously you can't feel the product as you do in store so sometimes it comes out to be a very cheap quality and I have made complains to the sellers. I also enjoy bidding on stuff starting from 1p. Sometimes it's so cheap that you won't find same quality even at poundland.

The sellers are very cooperative and they are ready to make a sacrifice with their customers but I do sometimes feels that the sellers sitting far far away especially in Asian countries such as China, Hong Kong and etc.. their deliveries takes up to 30 days to arrive and sometimes don't even reach due to some reasons but I advice them to make track of the products they send as people could do fraud with them and say that they haven't got it yet.
      Even sellers all over the world, if your products are worth more, please make sure you have tracked delivery.

I am not a seller by the way, just a thought as I heard stuff recently.

Other than this, you can literally find anything on Ebay. It has became part of my hobbies now to search on ebay first then the Google. There are many sellers that sellers many similar things and there you get confused about which one to buy, the one with less price or more even though same description and quality.

28.07.2015 23:50

Advantages

• elevation
      • "good quaity"
      • "good speed "

Disadvantages

Run forest run!!!!

The AG 12301 is one of the best treadmills that I have owned in a while. The AG12301 is extremely sturdy but I am afraid that as it is so sturdy it is rather heavy so it is not really a treadmill for moving about. Some people that also own this machine have a complaint about the noise it makes when they ruin on it but I have had no problems with it at all its extremely quiet and smoothe. The machine comes with a nice padded flooring wich is convenient for buyer to have.Assemlinng the treadmill was so easy just like most of the treadmill machines I am very datistief with the way I made it happened without a struggle. It took approximately 480 seconds for me to get it out of the box and up and running. This treadmill has got it all from a to zinc its totally the business. It is extremely stylish so it does not make a room look un-attractive. It has a good variety of programmes to ensure that you get the most out of your workout. The display is easy to read and it gives you all of the useful information that you need to know when working out like the number of calories you have burned and the amount of kilometres you have burned throughout the workout it is awesome I love everything about it.I recently started using more since its summer time and no matter how long I used it ,its totally the way to go when you want to have a fun workout you’ll feel like you have done lots throughout the day.I love the way it keeps track of time and the acceleration and speed.I recommend the AG12301 for everyone.

28.07.2015 23:47

Advantages

• "Helps to get asleep"

Disadvantages

• "Can make you feel slightly breathless"

Usefull for Adults with Insomnia if used Sparingly

Firstly I have to say that I bought these, not for allergy relief but from advice off my G.P for Insomnia, which I suffer from intermittently.
      My Doctor did advise to only take them sparingly as the effectiveness of these tablets is not as good if you take them every night.

I personally found them great for getting to sleep. I took one tablet at about 10 pm and I was asleep within the hour.

Normally I wake during the night 2 or 3 times and always have trouble getting back to sleep again but after taking one of these I only woke once to go to the toilet and went back asleep straight away.

I do have a couple of things that I did notice after taking them. The first thing is that I felt a little short of breath just before I fell asleep, which bothered me as I sometimes suffer from panic attacks and this shortness of breath felt similar to a panic attack. The second thing I noticed was that I still felt groggy the next day and really struggled to get up at my normal time. The groggy feeling wore off by around Lunchtime though.

The reason I still continue to use these is simply because I find it unbearable when I have Insomnia and I have to weigh up the pros and cons. When the Insomnia is really bad I can go for 3 days without having had proper sleep and it's impossible to function in this way.
      In my opinion I wouldn't give these to children but I also think I would avoid these if I suffered from asthma due to the shortness of breath that they sometimes make me have.

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      28.07.2015 23:12

Advantages

• "Fast service"
      • "Easy to use"

Disadvantages

Excelent website for first time buyers and ecperienced PC builders

A good experience for me. I did research into buying a good P.C and this site was highly recommended by several sources (gaming sites, YouTubers and friends). This site has several options for building. You can easily build your P.C from scratch if you know how with easy to navigate drop down menus for each part which I used to do additional research and comparisons between models and brands. The tool tips that tell you what each part is for if you are unsure were also a help for a first time builder like me. All the additional extras (coolant, fans, key board, monitor, etc) are laid out in a similar fashion. If building from scratch is too intimidating you can build your P.C based on your needs. Work, running programs, gaming, they have pre-built recommendations for your needs that you can tweak to any specifications you need. If you're building a gaming P.C they even have the option to build your system based on current games (GTA5, The Witcher, DOTA, LOL, etc) and they will provide a solid recommendation. They make what could be a complicated process into a easy to understand system.

If you're still struggling or don't know if your choices are up to snuff then you can use the forums provided. My experience with the forums there were positive as both staff and the users were all friendly, knowledgeable and willing to give advice on builds, extras, upgrades and answer any question that I had in a polite manner.

I can happily recommend this site to anyone wanting to by any P.C and have already directed a friend to this site who wants to get into P.C gaming.

• Beats By Dre. Mixr / Headphones / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      28.07.2015 23:06

Advantages

• "great quality "
      • "durable "
      • "smoothe "
      • "clear "
      • loud

Disadvantages

These are so cool they are worth it

I ‘ve owned the Studio Dre Beats Mixr for about a few months now and so far it has been totally awesome I love them.The dre beats have duel mode adaptive noise canceling they are great...Beacause I am a music producer I had no other choice than to look for better headphones than the cheap ones I was using.Also the color I do love wich is black and red they look so cool.The purchse was totally worth it i fell in love the the studio Dre Beats Mixr they are so nice and very fun to use.The beats take your listening experience ultimate.The dre beats softeare is designed to generate the emotional experience that dre has made.Dead batteries can kill someones vibe in a quick one and one of the advantages that my dre beats have is that they have a long lasting battery that makes the experience even better.I like that fact that to prevent wasting the battery i have the choice of using the on n off button it comes with.. i can use the head phones forever without having to charge them at all i encourage everyone to grab them selves a pair of these headphones...The design of the dre beats is so flawless and beautiful.As far as the curves smoothe surface and no visible screws is just great...The are very comtorable weither you are listening to music or your just hanging them around your neck like a necklace.The vocals are very clear and the mids and highs are finally there.The consumer heritage,aesthetics are paramount for beats.The band is strong ,but no overpowering.The mixr’s are sleek,curver and free from sharp edges , and because of the 40mm driver on ear design are quite discrete on your head. And while the flourishes are bold (Red cables for example), the overall aesthetic is minimalism. The vast majority of DJ headphones are generally understated, and it’s good that the Beats Mixrs continue down this route too. But if you want to make more of a statement, you can grab white or red dre beats . I highly recommend these .

• Beats By Dr. Dre Studio / Headphones / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      28.07.2015 22:51

Advantages

• "loud and good bass"
      • "clear "
      • "awesome sound"
      • "Grat color "

Disadvantages

• "none at all "

They are so smoothe and clear

Ever since this style of headphones came out the world has exploded with business . From earbuds to portable speakers to iPod docks to laptops, Dr. Dre and Monster have hit every market imaginable.
      Most sites are set on the DJs and producers of the world and with a bigger and better pair of headphones-the Beats Pro by Dr. Dre from Monster Headphones. At $450 you're not paying solely for the performance of the headphones but more for the combination of durability, build, style, and name.
      I love the nice orange color that this model came out with it totally stand out a lot. They feel quite heavy on the head, and may not be ideal for the casual user. The oversize look will certainly turn a few heads, and note that indulging in too much head-bopping will give the Pros enough momentum to slide off your ears.The durability of these headphones is very good and I love that fact that you can toss them when your upset and they wont break lol. The large padded headband attaches to adjustable brushed aluminum sides, ending with full-size earcups that rotate upward for storage. Each earcup is rounded and padded in a leatherlike material that is exceptionally cushy, and each includes an input/output port. The ear cushions can be removed for washing.They are awesome to own I highly recommend them to anyone so if you are interested in great sound quality headphones and that are durable purchase these now especialy with them being orange they look so awesome ..

• Training Day (DVD) / DVD / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      28.07.2015 22:41

Advantages

• "PACKED WITH ACTION"
      • THRILLING
      • "ITS A GREAT MOVIE"

Disadvantages

• NONE

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW IT'S WHAT YOU CAN PROVE!!!!

Denzel Washington really is good at what he does this movie is one of the best police movies I have ever seen.I love watching this movie over and over it never gets old.When I first seen the movie I was really impressed by the way the director of the film put the whole story together.I love the way it started in the beginning when Denzel was sitting in the coffee shop waiting for Jake (the new guy) then they take off when he arrives in this awesome old school low rider followed by a Snoop Dog song to go with it.It made it look real cool.During the whole training day Alanzo(Denzel) was supposed to show Jake the new guy what the job really is about and was gonna test him to see if he has what it takes.Instead he turns the whole game into a setup and at the same way come up on a large amount of cash through an old drug dealer friend that Alanzo had been working on for while.Jake gets pure pressured into smoking a very strong drug that would leave him in a situation where he would have no choice to turn down and stay quiet about certain things that occurred during that day.Alanzo is pretty much in a situation where he need to come up on a million dollars by midnight for the Russians or else he will be shot to death.So Alanzo gathers up a team wich he calls wolfs,Jake also included in the whole deal and they go bust into an old mans house wich is a big time drug dealer and has 4 million dollars hidden in his house.They kill the old man and make it look like it was self defense and then they all share a quarter million dollars each while Alanzo makes sure he has a million in his duffle bag to give to the Russians.After the mission they busted Jake seems unpleased and lets Alanzo know that he obviously isn't a crooked cop like him and his pack and causes Alanzo to think of a way to get rid of Jake.Alanzo and Jake arrive at a local HillSide 13 gang neighborhood.As they eneter the gang members house Alanzo sneaks out the back door and leaves Jake there to be killed.Things end up back firing on Alanzo and Jake make it out of the house safe.Jake quickly finds Alanzo and figures out a way to take the $1,000,000 from him wich pretty much killed him.At the end the Russians shoot him down and they end the story with Alanzo dead on the street...It is such a Thriller and its packed with action I totally loved it I recommend everyone to watch it.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown