• Carefresh Pet Bedding / Small Pet Accessory / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      26.11.2014 16:16

Advantages

• "best litter"

Disadvantages

• none

good and worth the money

Mаnу people sаid thаt this wаs the BEST bedding for bunny, but I hаve to disаgree. It hаs been the WORST I've tried so fаr.
      First of аll I just wаnt to sау thаt to get уou moneу's worth уou need to know how to use this. Don't just dump some in the litter/bedding box. If уou аre using this for litter mаke sure уou breаk up the compаcted pieces to get the most out of it. This reаllу does lаst long if уou breаk up аnd fluff the compаcted pieces. This is much cheаper thаn WаlMаrt аnd I prefer it over wood shаvings аnd other litter.

Pros:
      1.Huge bаg thаt will lаst аwhile
      2.Cleаner thаn wood shаvings аnd other litter
      3.Contаins the odor of the litter better thаn other litter
      4.Doesn't stick to mу bunnу. Other litter stuck to him which would get аll over his cаge.

Cons:
      1.You reаllу hаve to breаk up the compаcted pieces to get the most out of it
      2.It's а reаllу big bаg so уou mау wаnt to find аnother contаiner to put some of it in if уou don't hаve enough strength deаling with the size it is right now.
      3.Well I find sometimes I end up hаving to dump the entire litter box becаuse I cаn't sepаrаte the cleаn litter from the dirtу litter in the box.

All in all,it is still a good litter.Even with the "cons" this is the best litter for mу bunnу. I will continue to keep buуing this one.

• Advantage Flea Control For Dogs / Dog Accessory / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      26.11.2014 16:10

Advantages

• "does a good job on fleas control"

Disadvantages

• none

that is a good job!

We аre up to 4 cаts now. The vet chаnged us to Аdvаntаge Multi severаl уeаrs аgo. The cаts don't like it the moment уou аpplу it, but, it doesn't reаllу bother them. Theу wouldn't like wаter squirted on their neck either. This product controls fleаs аnd аlso heаrtworms, hookworms аnd roundworms. It аlso controls eаr mites аnd is eаsier thаn - I think it's cаlled Ottomite - which tаkes severаl аpplicаtions if I remember.

Our 4th cаt showed up а уeаr аgo. He wаs the most pаthetic cаt I've ever seen. He аppeаred to hаve both mаnge аnd scаbbies, both of which аre cаused bу mites. He hаd аlmost no hаir from his shoulders on bаck, аnd not much even on his front legs. His tаil looked like а piece of nуlon rope. His eаrs hаd little trаils, bаre lines like roаds on а mаp. I believed those to be scаbbies mite burrows. His sides were cаved in аnd he wаs weаk аnd wobblу when he wаlked. He аppeаred to be onlу а few dауs from stаrving to deаth, if thаt. I stаrted feeding him 6 or 7 times а dау - а cаn of Fаncу Feаst аnd drу food. Аnd, I figured, if Аdvаntаge Multi controlled eаr mites, it ought to tаke cаre of mаnge аnd scаbbies mites, so, while he wаs eаting, I аpplied а tube. Soon, his fur wаs returning. He hаs turned into а hаppу, heаlthу, prettу аnd аffectionаte cаt. Bауer does not clаim Аdvаntаge Multi аs а mаnge cure, but, it sure seems to hаve done the job аs fаst аs аnу mаnge cure.

I аlso once put а dose on а neighbor's cаt becаuse he kept re-infecting mу cаts with fleаs. Hаven't seen а fleа in уeаrs.

• Chanel Lipstick Super Hydrabase / Make Up / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      26.11.2014 15:44

Advantages

• "It is very creamy"
      • "It lasts for long on my lips"
      • "This is very high quality lipstick"

Disadvantages

• "The Rouge shade is not suited to my skin"

Chanel Super Hydrabase lipstick in Rouge

WHAT IS IT?

This is lipstick that is made by Chanel. It is called Super Hydrabase and the colour I have got is called Rouge, it is a rose red shade.

WHAT I THINK

I have had my Chanel lipstick for 2 years but I do not use it very often because I think the shade does not look very good on my skin. It looks nice when it has got lip gloss over it but it has to be heavy lip gloss to alter the shade a little bit and I do not like to wear heavy lip gloss in the day but this colour is not suited for wearing at night.

The lipstick is very creamy and I am happy that it stays creamy even when I do not use it for many months. The colour is put straight onto my lips and my skin does not drag when I am applying it. I am very happy with how long the lipstick stays on my lips and it takes many hours for it to fade even if I am eating and drinking.

It is a little bit shiny but it does not look very good without lip gloss and that is a pity because I would wear it alot more if I did not have to apply the lip gloss.

The colour of mine is very bold and there is alot of pigment in the lipstick so that when you apply it it is solid colour.

There are many colours available but you can purchase Super Hydrabase only from Ebay now because Chanel have stopped making them and now some of the colours sell for very expensive money.

ANYTHING ELSE

I remember that my lipstick cost £20 and that looks like alot of money but it is worth it because the lipstick is quality and if you got the colour that was suited for you then it would be a very good lipstick for anyone.

26.11.2014 15:43

Advantages

• Lots

Disadvantages

My 10 must have items

I have 2 dogs so traveling light is not always an option. Because I have dogs, I am pretty much grounded to the uk (Though I have driven one to Spain - but the cost of fuel renders this pretty impractical). So I have a usual place I go to in the lakes and these are the top 10 things I need.

1) Car - as this is the main method of transport for me and the dogs, this is pretty essential. My car needs to be able to run a 3 hour journey without any problems so it needs to be running ok to begin with and have a full tank of fuel.

2) Dog Food - Obviously as I am taking the dogs I need to make sure that I have their food. There are local shops not too far away but none sell proper dog food and changing my dogs diet can result in them having funny tummy's! The runs are not what you want when you're on holiday.

3) Phone & Phone charger. Even though there is little signal there I need to at least have my phone. My phone also doubles up as a book as I have a Kindle app.

4) Wellies / Walking Shoes. Even if don't go walking I need proper shoes / boots as it's fairly muddy and wet when it rains. The thing with dogs is that they still need taking out to the toilet - regardless of the weather

5) 2 Sets of clothes. Even though I do essentially travel light, I need clothes suitable for sun and rain. The latter is more likely though in the lake district.

6) Cash! The village within which I stay, is tiny. There is no cash point and no one accepts credit cards so it is essential I have cash.

7) Human Food. You may notice that this is fairly down on my list. I take bits with me as it is self catering and although there are local shops, it is cheaper and easier just to take it with me. Saves me a) shopping when I am trying to chill, and also b) saves me trying to shop with the dogs. It's still fairly down my list as food is available in the village and I tend to eat out at nights anyway.

8) Camera -I love taking photos. Whilst the scenery is great, i love taking action shots of my dogs, combine them with great scenery I think make fabulous photos

9) Insect Spray. This is low on my list as this is only essential depending upon the time of year. It's inside my first aid kit anyway which I take with me as i;m a fairly clumsy person so it's really just a "just be prepared" thing. Its not completely essential as again there are supplies there

10) Family. I love it when we all go away together. 3 Adults and 6 dogs! Its great fun. Even better still is when family and friends go away. The last time we had 12 adults and 25 dogs! It was great great fun! you may notice this is at the bottom of my list as it is not completely essential - I do go away by myself - but on the other hand it is way more fun when we go together!

So there you have it! My top 10

10) Family! Again this is very low on my list

26.11.2014 15:36

Advantages

• "It lasts for a long time"
      • "It is soft on my eyes"
      • "It is very easy and comfortable to use"
      • "It makes it easy to apply eyeshadow"

Disadvantages

• "There are no disadvantages"

Nars angled eyeshadow brush

WHAT IS IT?

This is an eyeshadow brush that is made by Nars. It is an angled eyeshadow brush and I think that is the most effective.

THE DESIGN

The bristles on the brush are quite short even on the end that is longest and that is good because it makes it very easy to control where you put the colour on your eye lids. The handle is thin and smooth so that it is comfortable to hold when I am using it. I use the brush on my own eyes and I have got another one that I use for my clients when I am applying make up for them.

WHAT I THINK

I think this is the best eyeshadow brush that I have ever used and I could throw away all of my other ones and just use this because it gives me a very good effect.

The brush is comfortable to hold and I think it is the correct length to make it easy to apply eyeshadow. The bristles are soft and they pick up the correct amount of eyeshadow every time I use it, that is good because some brushes pick up too much colour and then you might drop little bits of powder onto your skin where you do not want it to be.

The brush puts the colour on very smooth and I do not have to spend as much time blending the colour like I would if I was using one of my cheaper and less effective eyeshadow brushes.

It is very easy to clean and I have had mine for over one year and it does not look like it has been used very much even though I use it every day.

ANYTHING ELSE

This brush costs about £17 and that sounds like alot but cheap eyeshadow brushes are about £3 and you have to replace them alot more times than this one.

5 Dooyoo Hearts.

26.11.2014 15:31

Advantages

• "Stylish bottle"
      • "Sophisticated fragrance"

Disadvantages

• "Price tag"

J'adore J'adore

You’ve probably seen the ads featuring Charlize Theron. The first one saw her peeling off her clothes as she walks through a Paris apartment; the second one has her at a Paris Fashion Show where we also get a glimpse of Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly and Marlene Dietrich. I’m the type of person who fast forwards through most ads if I’m able to, but actually I don’t mind these ones and more to the point I really like this perfume.

I’m rather a fan of Dior perfumes and J’adore certainly doesn’t disappoint. According to the Dior website J’adore is all about feminity. It is a “tribute to Christian Dior's passion for flowers, the J'adore fragrance is a symbol of absolute, sophisticated and glamorous femininity. J'adore gathers the most noble raw materials in a unique, generous and harmonious floral bouquet”. Sounds good, doesn’t it?

I don’t know about noble. but the main flowers used in the perfume are Ylang Ylang, Damask Rose and Sambac Jasmine.

Top notes: Bergamot, pear, peach, melon, magnolia, mandarin orange
      Heart notes: Freesia, orchid, violet, plum, tuberose, rose, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine
      Base notes: Musk, vanilla, blackberry, cedar

The fragrance is flowery but it has a depth to it and base notes give a richness to it. It’s a perfume I feel happy wearing for day and evening use and I find it lasts well.

There are so many stunning looking perfume bottles these days. Perfume houses are known by their distinctive bottles almost as much as the fragrance. The J’adore bottle is quite simply compared to some but it is distinctive and rather stylish. The bottle is an amphora shape because of its elongated neck but the rings around it actually remind me of the neck rings worn by African tribeswomen.

Unfortunately sophisticated = expensive. It comes in a range of sizes and for the 30ml eau du parfum spray, you can expect to pay about the £45 mark. It’s currently selling at The Perfume Shop and Boots for £46.50 or on the John Lewis website for £37.67 on a price match saving.

Definitely one of my favourites, it gets 5 out of 5.

26.11.2014 14:43

Advantages

• "It lasts for a long time before it chips"
      • "It is a nice gray shade"

Disadvantages

• "The crystal top is uncomfortable"

Nails Inc The Thames with crystal top

WHAT IS IT?

This is nail polish that is made by Nails Inc. It is called The Thames and is grey in colour, it has got one of Nails Incs crystal tops so that it is turned into a special edition.

THE PACKAGING

I think the crystal tops look very nice on the nail polish but it is not very comfortable to hold when I am colouring my nails because even though the crystals have got round tops they still dig into my fingers when I am holding the brush.

WHAT I THINK

This is a very nice shade of gray, it is on trend and attractive also. My husband used to live in London and he says that the colour reminds him of the Thames river because that is gray also!

The colour is a little bit more matte than other grays that Nails Inc do but it is not a matte nail polish and has got a little bit of shine. I use top coat with it to make it shinier because I think the half matte and half shiny finish when it has dried looks strange.

This nail polish lasts for about 3 days but then when it chips it chips very bad and I cannot repair my nails when I am using this colour because it shows up the overlap of polish. I am happy with 3 days because I am a beautician and use my hands alot so my nail polish does not last for very long.

It is easy to remove with nail polish remover.

ANYTHING ELSE

The Thames costs about £15 and I think that is a price I am happy with but I try not to buy the polishes that have got crystal tops because of how uncomfortable they are to hold.

• Nars Duo Eyeshadow Kuala Lumpur / Make Up / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      26.11.2014 14:32

Advantages

• "It is good to have 2 colours in one"
      • "The eyeshadow is very high quality"

Disadvantages

• "The colours of Kuala Lumpur are not suited to my skin colour"

Nars eyeshadows in Kuala Lumpur

WHAT IS IT?

This is 2 eyeshadows that are made by Nars. The set is called Kuala Lumpur and it is 2 shades that will compliment each other.

WHAT I THINK

These eyeshadows are both very good colours and they are on trend also, I do not wear them together because I do not think they are as good together like Nars say they will be. My favourite is the darker eyeshadow because that looks like a plum that has got brown tones when I have applied it, I have used up nearly all of that one but still have half of the peach eyeshadow left because I do not use that one as much.

The eyeshadows are powder and they are very easy to apply, I use Nars brushes and I am happy that every time I put the brush on the colour it picks up the right amount for me to put on my eyes but the powder is hard in a block so it does not pick up too much so that powder colour drops onto my face.

The colours are both quite bold but I think the peach does not suit the colour of my skin. I was gifted these eyeshadows and I would not have picked that colour for myself.

The eyeshadow lasts for a very long time and I am happy about that. I take off my eyeshadow before I go to bed most of the time but if I do not I am shocked that when I use this my colour stays on my eyes even while I am asleep. It is easy to remove but you have to use eye make up remover because plain cleanser will not get all of the colour out of the creases in my eyelid.

ANYTHING ELSE

These 2 eyeshadows cost £18 and I think that is value because they are both quality and even though the colours are not suited to me I have bought other Nars eyeshadows in shades that I like better.

• Body Shop Fruit Soaps Gift / Soaps / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      26.11.2014 14:26

Advantages

• Lovely

5 out of 5

I was bought this bag of fruit soaps a while ago for a birthday and they were just lovely, I haven't been able to buy any since which is a shame as they were just lovely!

They came in a bag and there were 5 different soaps in total. These were all designed to look and smell like a fruit. There was a banana, an apple, an orange, a lemon and a strawberry. I must admit that it was a little odd washing with something that smelt like a banana as it isn't a usual kind of scent that I would go for but it was quite nice!

I think the nicest smelling of the soaps was the strawberry one, it was lovely and fresh smelling. When they were all in the bag it was hard to tell what they smelt like but that didn't affect them once you separated them. They still smelt their individual smells rather than a mix of them all.

The soaps were really lovely to use as they were very cleansing and carried their lovely scents nicely whilst washing. Some soaps lasted longer than others, the banana one seemed to be used up faster and the apple lasted longest, I'm not sure why!

I really liked these, I think the fact that they looked so different made them appealing and my grandchildren found them amusing too! They all smelt really lovely.

I was pleased to receive these as a gift and would be quite happy to have them again.

• Pears Shower Gel / Bath & Shower / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      26.11.2014 13:59

Advantages

• "It makes me clean"
      • "It is pleasing shower gel"

Disadvantages

• "It does not smell like Pears soap"
      • "It makes my skin go dry"

Pears shower gel

WHAT IS IT?

This is shower gel that is made by the same company who make Pears soap. I have used the soap and the hand wash but I had not saw the shower gel and didn't know about it until I read a review about it.

THE PACKAGING

I like the packaging very much because I like it when I can hang shower gel up and not very many bottles have a hook now and that is a pity because it is alot easier to hang shower gel than keep putting it down on a shelf. The bottle has got a design that matches the hand wash and it is oval like the soap and see through so you can see the shower gel inside. It is easy to get the shower gel out even when you do not have very much left in the bottle.

WHAT I THINK

I do not think it smells very much like Pears soap and that is a pity because I like the smell of the soap very much. It does not give me very many bubbles and I have to use alot of shower gel to make enough bubbles so that I feel clean.

I do feel clean after I have had a shower with this shower gel but I think it makes my skin a little bit dry and I have to use body cream after it always. I do not care about that if I have got a shower gel that is very special but this one is not and I think it is not worth having to spend extra time in applying body cream because I have got other cheap shower gels that do not have a drying affect.

My husband does not like it also and he has said that it spoils Pears soap to make this shower gel because even though the bottle looks like Pears the shower gel is not like it at all.

ANYTHING ELSE

This shower gel costs about £1.99 and that is cheap but I think it is boring shower gel and I would not pay that amount for it again.

3 Dooyoo Hearts.

26.11.2014 13:52

Advantages

• "It makes my skin clean"
      • "It smells nice"

Disadvantages

• "The smell lasts for too long on my skin"
      • "It is not an effective scrub"

St Ives gentle apricot scrub

WHAT IS IT?

This is a scrub that is for the body, it is made by St Ives and is to be used in the shower so you can rinse it off your skin.

HOW DO YOU USE IT?
      You wet your skin and use the scrub on your whole body. You should make small circles with the scrub so that all of your skin is cleansed.

WHAT I THINK

I have used one tube of this and I think it is very nice scrub but it is not very effective and does not make my skin feel so smooth as when I use other scrub products. It is gentle and has been made for dry or sensitive skin and I think they have had to leave some of the ingredients out that makes a good body scrub.

It is pleasing to use and smells very nice but I do not like the way the fragrances lasts for a long time on my skin because I think it is very strong and I do not like to smell of my cleansing produce unless it is a fragrance that pleases me.

My skin has not been irritated by this scrub and I am happy that my skin feels very clean after I have used it but it does not make it feel intense clean like when I use other scrubs.

This rinses off my skin very fast and it does not leave particles of scrub on my body so I am happy about that. My skin feels a little bit softer when I have used it but I do not think the effects are great enough for me to want to use it again.

ANYTHING ELSE

A tube of this scrub has got 150ml in it and costs £3. I think that is value if you want only a light scrub or if you have got sensitive skin but I will not buy it again.

3 Dooyoo Hearts.

• Nails inc. The Boltons / Make Up / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      26.11.2014 13:37

Advantages

• "It lasts for long"
      • "It is easy to apply"
      • "It is a very beautiful colour"

Disadvantages

• "There are no disadvantages"

Nails Inc The Boltons nail polish

WHAT IS IT?

This is nail polish that is made by Nails Inc. The colour is called The Boltons and the shade is bright red that has got a luminous finish when the polish has dried.

WHAT I THINK

I bought this nail polish because I saw it and it looked very different to the other colours I have got even though I have got alot of different nail polish that are red. It has got a shine in the bottle that makes it look different to normal red nail polish and I tried it because I thought it looked very different and attractive.

It is very easy to apply because all Nails Inc brushes are a nice shape and they are the correct length also to make it neat even for people who are not very good at putting colour on their nails without going onto the skin.

It is very thick and takes a long time to dry and that is a pity because you have to apply 2 coats to get the shimmer effect of the nail polish so that is alot of time that you have to spend colouring your nails with this.

I think the results are worth the time though because my nails look very beautiful in this shade and are bright red but with a shimmer that you can see all of the time but it is most plain when you are in bright light. I have worn it through summer because it looks more fun and pretty in the sun than plain red nail polish. I have worn it on my finger nails only.

It lasts for 2 days and I think that is good because I have got a job that I have to use my hands for so nail polish lasts me only for about that time, one time I used this when I was not at work and it did not start to chip for 3 days so I was happy about that.

It is as easy as normal nail polish to remove.

5 Dooyoo Hearts.

26.11.2014 13:16

Advantages

• "It removes light polish"

Disadvantages

• "It does not work very good on some"
      • "It makes a mess of my fingers"
      • "It smells very bad"

Boots nail polish remover pads

WHAT ARE THEY?

These are small pads that have got nail polish remover already on them so that you can remove your nail polish without using separate balls of cotton wool and a bottle of nail polish remover.

HOW DO YOU USE THEM?

You take out one pad and use it to remove your nail polish. Boots think that one pad can do all 10 of your nails but that is not true and I have to use 2 pads at least to remove all the polish from my nails.

WHAT I THINK

I think there are not enough pads in each pot because there are only 15 and they are used up very quick if you wear nail polish every day like I do. The pads are quite thick but they are not so effective as when I use a bottle of nail polish remover and it does not feel to me like there is enough of the product soaked into each pad.

It removes many nail polishes but cannot remove some others very easy and that is a pity because I like to know that my beauty products will be versatile. I have got some glitter nail polish that I am going to start wearing alot more now it is winter but these pads cannot remove that even though the glitter is not so tough as other glitter polishes I have got.

The pads smell very bad and they make my hands smell for a long time after I have used them.

I do not like that when these pads remove my nail polish it makes it wet on the pad so I get polish on my fingers that has transferred from the pads because then I have to make an effort to remove that also and it adds time when this is a product that said it would save me time.

ANYTHING ELSE

15 nail polish remover pads costs £1.50 and I think that is a lot because you have to use more than one each time you remove your nail polish and I do not think they work very good.

2 Dooyoo Hearts.

26.11.2014 12:52

Advantages

• "Instant relief from dry skin"
      • "Highly moisturising"

Disadvantages

• "A lack of scent"

Where's The Lavender?!

My love affair with Aveeno began when one of their products fixed a small patch of dry skin/eczema on my leg, I was so impressed with it that I decided to look at other products in their range and see what was available.

I purchased the Daily Moisturising Lotion online as I like the smell of lavender and thought it would be a nice change to the more plain fragrance of their 'original' body lotion - a silly mistake as it happens as my only downside to this is the fact it barely smells of lavender at all, which proves I've been right all these years when it comes to avoiding buying scented products 'blind'.

Anyway, it's lovely to use and has the same moisturising capabilities as the other products in the Aveeno range. It's a little wetter in consistency than the few other Aveeno moisturisers I've tried but it absorbs reasonably quickly and feels instantly smoothing on my skin. It claims to moisturise dry skin for 24 hours but I'm inclined to say you need to apply at least twice a day if your dry skin is as bad as mine was, if your skin is just generally dry then you may get away with applying it once a day - and to be honest it's slowish absorption rate means I wouldn't fancy using it twice daily if I was applying it all over, it's easy enough to roll my trouser leg up and apply it on my eczema patch but I think the experience would be a little too wet to go through it all over my body twice every day.

What little fragrance there is in the lotion disappears after a few minutes and really I don't think I'll bother with this one again due to the fact it's not much different to other Aveeno products given the very light scent - other products in the range provide the same level of moisturisation but take less time to absorb so it doesn't really make sense for me to continue to choose this one again.

I have the 200ml tube which cost around £5 (maybe a little more); that's not a bad price at all as it's a super body lotion and a little really does go a long way, I'd guesstimate this tube has lasted for seven weeks now with almost daily use which makes it excellent value in my opinion.

26.11.2014 12:29

Advantages

• "A total bargain"
      • "Smells really lovely"
      • "Washes kids' hair brilliantly"

Disadvantages

• "The conditioning abilities aren't great"

Super Shampooing, Clumsy Conditioning

I've always used a mix of Avon Kids and L'Oreal Kids for shampoos for the kids once they've passed the Johnson's Baby stage, I love the smell of kids shampoo but sadly it's not enough for my hair so I don't tend to use it myself (unless I'm desperate!).

While hanging around in Sainsbury's a few months ago waiting for their tediously slow pharmacy to fill a prescription I found myself in the hair care aisle and spotted the store's own brand range of kids toiletries and when I saw a bottle of Cherry and Almond 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner (my two favourite fragrances) I decided to try a bottle, for £1 I didn't have much to lose if it was no good but to be honest I didn't see why it wouldn't work as well as other kids shampoo we've used.

It's actually very good, I use it on my seven year old daughter and three year old son - it suits David better as his hair is really short (he's growing out a crew cut) and although it provides passable results on Hollie's hair I personally don't think the conditioning aspect is effective enough for her much longer (with tangle-tendencies) hair. It doesn't matter as it was so cheap that I bought Hollie her usual L'Oreal shampoo and conditioner and kept this one for her little brother, it's still a saving compared to having to use the more expensive product on both of their heads although really the saving isn't all that much doing it my way and not worth having to keep two bottles of shampoo in the bathroom instead of one.

I have no issues with the cleansing abilities of the shampoo, it's purely the conditioner side that lets it down for us - both kids' hair is spotlessly clean after just one cycle of shampooing, they have a bath or shower every day so their hair doesn't get particularly dirty but I've noticed if one of them has food (bean juice/soup etc...) in their hair the shampoo is extremely effective at removing it. David is usually the 'in the hair' culprit and I can confirm it also removes kiddie glue, soap residue, toothpaste and scrambled egg - although it failed with mechanics underseal (a long and stupid story, hence aforementioned crew cut).

The main issue with this is the fact it doesn't stop Hollie's hair tangling and doesn't leave it looking particularly shiny either, until very recently she had waist length hair but has had it chopped to her shoulders so maybe it would cope better with her shorter style - frankly it's not worth the brush-time tears to find out though so I'll stick with the L'Oreal for her.

£1 is a total bargain though and it'll last David forever with his short hair.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown