• Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo / Hair Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      02.08.2015 14:21

Advantages

Disadvantages

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo

The Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo is available for GBP 5.99.

The shampoo is described as follows. "Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo is enriched with Queensland Macadamia nut and is bursting with rich, nourishing oils. Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo has a miraculous effect on dry hair, locking in moisture and protecting against the elements."

The elegantly simple design of Aussie products I really like. The small kangaroos on the bottle I find adorable and tilting lid, which can easily be opened with one hand and close it can have very praktisch.Ich already made several washes with this shampoo. The result is always the same. After washing and rinsing my hair feel wet to extremely strohig. They are so into each other tangled that they do not have to comb. It looks to me exactly like any other shampoo. Meanwhile, I've used after shampooing conditioner and intensive treatments. After applying I let each product a little act and rinse thoroughly. After that, my hair feel soft and combing is guaranteed. In the effect of the various additional products on my hair, I can not detect any differences between the products. They differ for me only in the application of consistency, color and fragrance. After distributing the setting foam and air-drying, I am to use the products with the look and feel of my mane very satisfied. She looks healthy, shiny and voluminös.Daher I know now after testing established that the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo is one of the few products that I can use without hesitation in conjunction with the corresponding Conditioner or intensive treatment, will the future but for cost reasons rather do not do.

• Dior Addict Eau de Parfum / Perfume & Fragrance / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      02.08.2015 13:55

Advantages

Disadvantages

Dior Addict Eau de Parfum

The Dior Addict Eau de Parfum is available from GBP 68.50.

The Eau de Parfum is described as follows. "Dior Addict Eau de Parfum unleashes fresh and captivating top notes that blend Mandarin Leaf with Tunisian Orange Blossom. Intense and vibrant, it reveals a powerful heart of Jasmine Sambac Absolute that blossoms with soft femininity and sensuality. The base unfurls in the deep and exquisite warmth of Bourbon Vanilla. A soft and seductive trail tinged with light."

A dark blue slim glass bottle, rectangular, non-transparent and almost inconspicuous. Without any imprint. On the vehicle also dark blue, square cover is upright to the name to read. At the top of the lid in relief the letters CD. If I have once again moved the lid, I always never know at first glance what I have for a perfume in hand. Fresh-floral-woody. The top note of citrus fresh and young, with tangerine and grapefruit. Then white flowers, lily, freesia, I smell out definitely jasmine; Neroli is also in there. Finally, a Sandelholzbasis, a little musk and my beloved vanilla. Wow! Sensual, fresh, classy. By woody notes of incense sticks eight to twelve hours on the skin, so spray sparingly. Buy recommendation or test recommendation, especially for those who floral-sensual aromas with a touch of bourbon vanilla like. I would again buy the Eau de Parfum for its extremely good durability. I went out a few times with it and then times when I got the scent changed, I've been asked by several people why I no longer take that great perfume. That was a joyous compliment and I'll Addict by Dior ever since to go out or if I want to give particular smell. In addition, the shower gel and the silky body lotion are recommended. For the summer, it is unfortunately really something too heavy.

02.08.2015 13:29

Advantages

Disadvantages

Where it all began

Series one aired in 1994 with a two hour pilot episode, in which we are introduced the show's main cast, doctors and nurses working a busy Chicago hospital emergency room.

Dr Mark Green, chief resident and natural leader trying to balance his home life with his work ambitions. Dr Doug Ross, paediatrician with a passion for his work but a rule breaker with a love for the ladies! Dr Peter Benton, fiercely ambitious surgical resident with no time to make friends. Dr Susan Lewis, ER resident trying to find her way and deal with family issues. John Carter, surgical resident from a wealthy background determined to succeed but who cares about his patients and Nurse Carol Hathaway a caring and talented ER nurse trying to move on from a relationship with Dr Ross.

This season is a must for any fan of the show as you see the characters starting out and allows you to get to know them. The show has funny moments, dramatic moments and

The season's highlight for me is episodes such as "Love's Labour Lost" a dramatic episode in which Dr Greene tries to save a woman in a complicated labour and her baby.

With an excellent cast of supporting actors and actresses this season draws you in and leaves you wanting more.
      Each episode leads you onto wanting to watch the next one and I still believe that George Clooney's work on this show is some of the best acting he has ever done.
      Anthony Edwards is excellent as Dr Greene and young Noah Wyle got his start of this season of the show too.
      Definitely recommend

• ER / TV Programme / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      02.08.2015 13:18

Advantages

Disadvantages

THE BEST Medical Drama

Before Grey's Anatomy, House and Scrubs there was E.R!
      First broadcasted in 1994 ER was an American hospital based drama following the lives of doctors and nurses working in a busy urban Emergency Room.

The original cast were Anthony Edwards as Dr. Mark Greene, George Clooney as Dr. Doug Ross, Sherry Stringfield as Dr. Susan Lewis, Eric La Salle as Dr. Peter Benton, Noah Wyle as medical student John Carter and Julianna Margulies as Nurse Carol Hathaway.

The show effortlessly combined the stories of the patients coming through the ER doors with the stories of the hospital staff, intertwining personal relationships and lives with their work life at the hospital.

The acting on the show is the best of any TV show I have ever watched and you saw the characters evolve through happy and sad times and one more than one occasion this show brought me to tears. Anyone that was a regular watching will remember Season 8's "On The Beach" which to this day is probably the most moving episode of a TV show I have ever seen.

The show ran for 15 seasons which is a feat in itself and while the characters changed throughout the show's run inevitably they still managed to produce top quality episodes.

I stopped watching around season 12 following the departure of Noah Wyle's character, the last of the originals and recently decided to watch the last few seasons on Blink Box and while it was not quite the same as the early seasons the stories and the heart was still there and I still thoroughly enjoyed those later series I had previously missed.

I honestly cannot say anything negative about this show and it will remain one of my all time favourites.

02.08.2015 13:18

Advantages

Disadvantages

Max Factor Lipfinity 40 Vivacious

The Max Factor Lipfinity 40 Vivacious lipstick is available for GBP 10.99.

The lipstick is described as follows. "The original long-lasting lip colour is the perfect way to make a lasting impression. Now with a new applicator for true bold colour that stays put all day."

Lipfinity promises hours of maintenance without rub off. Lipfinity consists of a lipstick and a lip balm. The lipstick reminds me actually more like a lip gloss, because the tip is canted. The content is liquid, although thicker than a normal lip gloss. First, the paint is applied after it has dried Plotting the balm on. The balm you need to, because the paint dries the lips out strong. He pulls literally absorbed into the skin, so that it leaves no residue. This guarantees long shelf life, is unfortunately nothing to see except the color. The balm makes up for it. I found the application always a little difficult, because you have to apply it really accurate. I have very thin lips, so I vermale me easily. Once applied, there is no bach more because so readily, the color can not be removed. The result is still good, as long as you have caught the right color. Over time, the care what the lips makes them look anything but beautiful disappears. So you have set with the balm to go about it in order to keep the result. Due to the consumption of the care pen is not as high. Conclusion: The color lasts an eternity, because the manufacturer has not promised too much.

• C.S.I (Las Vegas) / TV Programme / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      02.08.2015 13:10

Advantages

Disadvantages

The Original and Best CSI!

I've been a long time fan of CSI and if you like a crime drama this should definitely be one to watch.

CSI is a long running American crime drama based on the forensic team at the Las Vegas Police Drama. The main character at the start of the show and leader of the team is Gil Grissom, supported by his team Warwick Brown, Sara Sidle, Nick Stokes and Catherine Willows.

Each episode the investigate a crime, normally a murder and through forensics and science investigate the case and catch the killer. Most cases are resolved in one episode but some do go on through several.

Although in parts that show can be a bit corny, it is well acted, particularly with the original cast and the team dynamic works really well. Later in the show additional recurring characters are added such as lab tech Hodges and Greg Saunders.

I think the show started to decline when Gill Grisom's character departed as they never really managed to replace his character with someone who gave the show the same heart. Lawrence Fishbourne was drafted in for one series who's character I didn't particular care for. After that Ted Danson took the lead and while I warmed to his character a bit more it still wasn't quite the same.

While the show doesn't hold my interest like it used to and I think it's probably for the best it is coming to an end it has produced many fantastic episodes and I will enjoy re-watching them for a while to come!

02.08.2015 13:09

Advantages

Disadvantages

Schwarzkopf Color XXL

The Schwarzkopf Color XXL hair colour is available for GBP 5.49.

The hair colour is described as follows. "Want extra vibrant, extra long-lasting & intense colours full of healthy shine? Then check out our shades and boost your colour into HD! MAXIMUM COLOUR POWER: Using the latest in colour technology, the new hi-definition formula has been optimised to deliver improved colour formation inside the hair and maximum coverage of each hair strand - for longer-lasting, intense colour that’s highly fade resistant. SHINE BRIGHT: Say goodbye to dullness with the new Ultra Shine HD after treatment – for colour that stays vibrant and shines!"

The application is very easy, and using the instructions are no problems. I have long thick hair and I need two packs of coloration. First you screw the cap of the bottle with the application developer emulsion and then you pour out the contents of the tube with the color cream into it. Then closes the bottle well and begins to shake it so that both products are completely mixed. Then you only have to unscrew the top closure top and then you can already start with the application. The coloration is distributed and massaged strand by strand on the whole hair. Complete color spread on the hair they need to work for about 30 minutes. The whole thing smells of course a bit uncomfortable, but if you take a look at the ingredients it does not surprise you. When 30 minutes is up, you can rinse out the color. I rinse the color is always first with clean water. Then I foamy my hair with shampoo and rinse it a good until the water is clear, clearly it is not. Even after repeated washing, the water is still colored slightly red, but that's normal. Finally, I give the conditioner to damp hair and let it act a few minutes. Then I rinse this lot again thoroughly and then I'm done. By the conditioner, the hair is kept and are nice and soft. It should also extend the brilliance of the hair. One tube of conditioner to get the most out of two applications. With the result I am very satisfied, it is a beautiful vibrant red with a great shine. When I applied the color was the first time the red really loud and bright, but unfortunately it is dark which I think is a pity to me with any coloring, but that's as far as I know normally. The result, of course, also depends on the initial hair color from when before dyeing has very fair hair, the color of course gaudy than with darker hair. After two to three weeks, the color begins to fade.

• Grimm - Season 1 (DVD) / TV Series / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      02.08.2015 12:59

Advantages

Disadvantages

CSI meets the X Files!

Grimm is a supernatural crime drama based on the premise that all those creatures from your childhood fairy tales (such as Grimm fairytales) were true and those creatures are living among us only most of us can't see what the truly are.

Except Grimms! Grimms have the special ability to see Weisen (the name of these creatures in the programme) and throughout history of killed them and are feared within the wiesen community.

Detective Nick Birkhart is the main character and he begins to see some strange things at the start of the series. His Aunt Marie turns up and explains to him that he is a Grimm and that the things he is seeing are in fact real.

As the series goes on Nick, and his partner Hank encounter a number of Weissen related crimes. He struggles to keep his secret from Hank and his girlfriend Juliet as he learns more and more about his family and their secrets.

The shows format features a new case every episode, in the first series most are based on Grimm Fairy Tales and see Nick and Hank investigating murders that inevitably end up having Weissen links. There are also underlying storylines that set the scene for the next series.

This is a really original show like nothing I've ever watched before, the characters are captivating and the detail the writers have done into in creating the 'Weissen' world is immense. I have watched this show from the beginning and can easily say the first series drew me in and I'm still loving it today. If you like crime dramas with a twist this is definitely a show to give a go!

• Toyota Aygo / Car / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      02.08.2015 10:46

Advantages

Disadvantages

Stylish little runabout with room for the shopping.

Ok so I have only had my Aygo 'Go' for about a month but I felt I had to write something about how thrilled I am with this little car. I also own a Nissan Xtrail which I enthusiastically bought a couple of years ago because it had the ability to tow my horse trailer. However with all the running about I do for work plus the day to day care of various creatures in different locations, there were times when I felt like filling stations were my second home. Hence the decision to invest in my little Aygo which practically winked at me as it stood, bright, dazzling red on my local garage forecourt.
      At 5ft 9" I expected to feel a little cramped when I test drove the Aygo, but there is plenty of room and I have carried three adult passengers in comfort on local journeys.
      While the boot space is small, I can fit two full fabric 'bags for life' as sold at my local supermarket in without any adjustment, while my horse tack or a sack of feed still gets from A to B by letting down the seats using a simple pull device.
      Basically a 1.0 Litre car, it's obviously built for the nipping around city market, but I haven't found it at all under powered for the general running about it is used for and doesn't feel under strain when asked to go up to 70mph. The car pulls away well and is quite fun to drive.
      As for the fuel consumption - it seems to last forever! I haven't bothered to add up the mileage but I do a 16 mile round trip to work every day and probably the same for the animals, plus shopping and all the extra little journeys that add up and from filling it up, it's been at least a fortnight before I have had to fill up again.
      I would say that the Aygo would make a cracking little first car as it's economical (£20 to tax which for me is a real novelty!), can fit people and shopping in, is not complicated and has all the basics.
      Also a smart looking little car for all of us that have had the fast ones, the unusual ones and the hefty on the purse ones and now want something stylish, functional and inexpensive to run.

02.08.2015 09:48

Advantages

• "The quality "
      • "The fragrance"

Gorgeous smelling body wash

If I could only buy one brand of beauty products for the rest of my life it would probably have to be Scottish Fine Soaps as they are just gorgeous. I first discovered them through their soaps in tins which I originally bought for little gifts as they looked so nice but I loved them myself and ended up keeping them and having to buy more.

I went on a bit of a mission trying out their products and have yet to find one that isn’t gorgeous. The Boheme range is one of my favourites as it is such a gorgeous smelling range. It is a mix of exotic florals and crystal amber which translates to a really beautiful feminine scent. It is quite exotic smelling and really pretty and unusual compared to most floral scents.

Like all Scottish Fine Soap products the body wash is of the highest quality. One of the main reasons why I like this brand so much is because it is so luxurious and premium feeling but without the massive price tag some brands have. It isn’t super cheap but it is worth every penny and still cheaper than some other specialist bath and beauty brands even though it is just as good if not better than them.

The toning body wash is again beautiful quality and it just gives a feeling of luxury and pampering when using it. It foams beautifully which immediately makes it feel pampering and after using it you can feel how clean your skin is but it doesn’t dry it out as it is quite gentle and moisturising. My skin feels really comfortable after using this wash. I use it with my shower puff and it doesn’t take a lot of the wash to get a lovely lather so it should last you quite a long time.

The fragrance is so beautiful and the body wash fills the bathroom with the scent of Boheme and I love coming into the bathroom later on in the day when I can still smell it lingering in the air. The fragrance lightly coats the skin and stays for hours. It is only delicate but to intensify it I use the body lotion as well and together they keep my skin delicately scented for the whole day.

This body wash costs £8.50 for a 200ml tub but it is worth every penny and it is such a beautiful range of products and if you like modern smelling floral scents then you should definitely give this a try.

02.08.2015 04:49

Advantages

• HD
      • "Hugh Grant and Colin Firth !!"
      • "Ultimate classic rom com"

Disadvantages

• "No Swag"
      • "Standard blu-ray"
      • "Not many extras"

The ultimate romantic comedy - Great for all Hugh Grant fans :)

Love british comedy? Can't get enough of Hugh Grant? love a good love story or ten? then this is romantic comedy for you. This film is set on the run up to christmas time so technically its a christmas film but is great to watch at all times of the year and never feels dated. The extras on the blu-ray are not amazing they have some deleted scences, some music videos and a commertry so not very much but since this film was originally on VHS the extras are pretty good for such an old movie. The song that bill knightly character sings in the movie is very well done and it is a classic love song cleverly turned into a chrsitmas song and it even has a cheeky cameo from the loveable british duo Ant and Dec. This film takes you on a journey that no other film has ever done before or since going through the ups and downs of ten very different relationship stories that somehow are all slightly connected with one another. This blu-ray does not come with any fancy bits meaning it has no cardboard sleeve and there isn't a better verison of this film that you can buy with any kind of extra swag :) This is from the studio that brought you notting hill and bridget jones so if you were a fan of thoose films or just a fan of hugh grant then you will no doubt love this film also. The movie has a 15 rating which means it contains sex scenes and strong language so not great for anyone under the age of 15.

• Frozen (Blu-ray) / Blu-Ray Movie / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      02.08.2015 04:02

Advantages

• "Fun Extras"
      • "Disney Princesses"
      • "Loveable Characters"
      • "Fun for all the family"

Disadvantages

• "Predictable ending"
      • "Songs you can't get out of your head"

Let it go and you might want to bulid a snowman too by the end

The phenomenon that you can't get away from and that you can now watch in the comfort of your own home on blu-ray. If you have children i bet they don't stop talking about the songs in this movie they are so catchy and i know that i can't get them out of my head so i bet you won't be able to either. the blu-ray comes with lots of extras including the 3D disc that means that you can watch it with that added depth on a 3D tv which some people don't have so don't pay the extra for this disc if you don't have a compatable TV. This movie is number 52 of the disney classics collection so this really is a film that you can't miss out on watching and will be around for generations to enjoy. One of the extras that i love on this blu-ray is the making of frozen : the musical it includes the boring bits that you would usually get on a blu-ray but its vamped up so its fun for kids to watch it has the actors that voice the loveable characters in real life telling you how they made this amazing film. I would recommend skipping through the credits and watching the bonus scence it has a fun bit with the character marshmallow. If your child likes princesses then they will like this film actually if you like fun family films and have a gulity pleasure of still loving princesses then you will love this film too. This movie is a must have for all the family as it has so much to give with its heartwarming and amazing story. Now do you want to buy this blu-ray? it doesn't have to be a blu-ray okay bye.

02.08.2015 01:41

Advantages

• "Reasonably priced"
      • "Leaves a lovely scent"
      • "pH balanced formula is good for the skin"
      • "Definitely makes my girl's coat lovely and white!"

Disadvantages

A great shampoo to treat your dog without breaking the bank!

The Animology White Wash Shampoo has been specially produced so it is suitable for all types of dogs and will leave their skin feeling great - regardless of sensitivity! It is formulated to be great for all white dog hair, with built in optical whitening enhancement.

I have a Bichon Frise dog, and they are notorious for being dirty, especially in the wet weather! This shampoo always leaves my dog looking, smelling and feeling lovely and I love using this shampoo knowing it's harmless to her skin. It removes yellowing and stains from the coat without stripping it of it's natural oils, and the shampoo has built in conditioning agents which improve the health, strength and shine of the coat. It is pH balanced and ideal for all dogs - even those with sensitive skin!

For a 250ml bottle, Pets Direct sell it for a most civil £3.18! It is respectably priced and lasts a good couple of washes.

I love the bottle design of this shampoo also - it is made of strong material but still can be easily squeezed to get every last drop of the shampoo out! It is quite a long bottle which fits easily into my bathroom cabinet for whenever my dog needs bathed again. It is an ideal size!

I find it very effective at removing all yellow stains and signs of dirt from my dog's coat - her breed means she's prone to having yellow-y tinges to her coat whatever the weather. I love using this shampoo on her though - it's like whitening toothpaste but for my dog's coat! I wouldn't use any other.

The texture of the shampoo is great - not too thick and gloopy and not watery either. It lathers up well and leaves my dog smelling and feeling gorgeous, with a lovely scent wafting from her coat and soft hair! She hates being bathed but this shampoo is great and surely makes it a much more pleasant experience for her!

I hadn't used this brand prior to trying the White Wash shampoo but I definitely see it as a very honest and genuine brand I will probably invest more into as I look for shampoos to suit my other dogs! I would recommend all of their products based on how good this one is, as with such an honest make you can't go wrong.

It's just dog shampoo, but it's important. I love seeing my girl looking and smelling fresh, and I would recommend this shampoo to any white dog owners!

• beautyfrench.com / Online Shop / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      02.08.2015 01:29

Advantages

• "Excellent customer service!"
      • "Free worldwide shipping"
      • "Ideal for both men and women"
      • "Save up to 70% on cosmetics!"

Disadvantages

Excellent place to shop for cosmetics - 70% off some items!

Beauty French is an online cosmetics store based in Paris. It sells top branded and high quality cosmetics at discount prices and prides itself on offering services for over 30 years now! I really like it and have ordered off it a few times - it is a very legitimate, genuine company which I enjoy using. It's unique due to it's French origins and ideal for the savvy vanity enthusiast, as they offer bargains up to 70% off normal retail prices!

It stocks 4 main categories of items; fragrance, skin care, body care and makeup, and offers sub categories within the four. They offer some great brands including Calvin Klein, Jimmy Choo and more simple brands eg Revlon.

I enjoy ordering from them as they offer free delivery worldwide which is always appealing!

I mainly purchase from their 'makeup' section, where they offer a range of products from liquid eyeliner to powdered lipstick. Their stock is simple yet well priced. They don't offer the most detailed descriptions of their items under their listings, however do proudly boast at the money you have saved compared to normal retail price.

Although it doesn't affect my opinion of them as a brand or their stock, I dislike their website design. The colour scheme is much too irrelevant considering they specialise in cosmetics, and it can be difficult to find what you are looking for as they have a lot of other products advertised round the sides and tops of the descriptions of other products. I'm used to it as I visit it often but it can be confusing for new users which is never beneficial to custom. I enjoy the features they offer though, such as view of reviews and a currency option.

Customer service is always very helpful and quick to reply to any queries you may have. I have never had an issue with any of my orders personally but I believe they would be very good at dealing with this - their swift responses to general queries shows this!

They don't seem to have sales very often as I have seldom witnessed them although with such tidy bargains they don't need to offer this feature to attract customers.

It's ideal for both men and women, as there is a men's section in which body care sets, grooming products and male perfume can be purchased. There is a wide range of choice which makes shopping easy for everyone!

I recommend this site to everyone - it's always great to be able to make significant savings on makeup and other cosmetics. It's a great go-to site for certain Christmas shopping ventures and I look forward to returning again this year!

• Maxell Colour Buds / Headphones / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      02.08.2015 01:28

Advantages

• "The colours are very nice"

Disadvantages

• "The earphones feel weak on the wire"
      • "The sound is crackly"

Maxell bright earphones

WHAT ARE THEY?

These are earphones that are made by Maxell. They are designed so that they are available in many bright colours so that you can match them to what you are wearing or use them to insert some colour into your outfit.

THE DESIGN

The design of these earphones is nice because of the colour, I have got an orange pair and I have had bright pink earphones from the same range also.

WHAT I THINK

These earphones look very good but they do not work very good and my music sounds poor when I am using them. The sound crackles and is very tinny all of the time, I do not like to listen to anything through these because of this and it ruins the way I listen to my music.

The earphones are comfortable but they fall out of my ears a lot and that is very annoying to me.

The earphones are not fitted onto the wire very good and they feel like they are very flimsy. I do not like that because when I am wearing them I can feel that the wire is loose and that is not comfortable to me.

When I turn up the music on my iPod the crackling gets worse so that it hurts my ears.

ANYTHING ELSE

These earphones cost about £5 and I think that is too much because they are very bad quality and they do not last for very long either.

1 Dooyoo Heart.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown