03.03.2015 18:16

Advantages

• "Easy to fit"

Refresh your toothbrush

Every time I picked my Oral B electric toothbrush up over the last few weeks I thought I must replace the head as I was aware that I had been using it for some time, but then I had forgotten about it until the next time I picked it up, so I eventually wrote myself a note and popped it in my purse to remind myself to buy one.

I went into my local Boots and I found these Oral B Precision clean brush heads in a four pack reduced from £17.99 to £11.99 which makes them just £3 each, and obviously you get your Boots points as well which can add up quickly. Although it does seem a lot to pay this amount for toothbrush heads you can pay this much for a decent manual toothbrush. I like these heads as they are circular and quite small so they can get right into the back of my mouth and the backs of my teeth easily.

They come in a plastic packet which is quite hard to open by hand and I had to use a pair of scissors to cut the top open. Inside there are four heads and four different colours hoops. To change the head you need to pull the old one off which is usually quite easy to do and then clip one of the coloured heads onto the new head which I find is best to do by placing the hoop onto a firm surface and then pushing the head down onto it. You hear a click when it is firmly secured and then you just push the new head onto the base.

I think that the four different coloured hoops are a great idea as they differentiate whose toothbrush is whose, which would be particularly helpful if you have a larger family and the toothbrushes can get mixed up, as you really wouldn't want to use anyone elses toothbrush. They have blue longer bristles around the outside and shorter white bristles in the middle so they can get into all parts of your teeth.

It is recommended that you change your toothbrush head every three months however I am guilty of often leaving mine longer as mine don't seem to get very flat or misshapen. The thing with an electric toothbrush is that you don't have to use too much pressure as the circular vibrating action is what really cleans your teeth, so I must be using mine correctly as they don't look much different even after a few months. I am pleased with this new heads and would buy them again, but would definitely shop round for the best price at that time.

• Otterbox Commuter Case / Mobile Phone Case / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      03.03.2015 18:04

Advantages

• "Great quality"
      • Solid
      • "Offers amazing protection"

Disadvantages

• "Bulky - but not as much as the Defender."
      • Pricey

Amazing protection, but fairly bulky. Not for everyone..?

I had an Otterbox Commuter case back when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S3. I have the S4 now, which I currently have a Spigen case on. The Otterbox Commuter was a hit & miss case for me personally, hence why I haven't bought one for my S4. I believe that this case applies to a specific type of person.

If you are generally clumsy with things, or if you have a job in the likes of construction, then this case is perfect for you. The protection it offers is simply amazing, I only did ever drop my S3 once, but it took no damage at all - I imagine no matter how many times I dropped it, it would still have been fine. I had my S3 in it for over a year, and upon taking it out of the case it still looked brand new. Due to the multiple layers in this case, it doesn't let anything in or out.

The only reason I haven't bought one for my S4 is due to the fact that the case is quite bulky. Obviously this gives a huge bonus in terms of protection, but I'm very careful with my belongings, so I don't feel I need the amount of protection the commuter offers. (I've probably jinxed it now!) The bulkiness of the case meant that it was difficult to get out of my pocket at times, and it did feel like a brick when using it. However that is the point, it is supposed to feel like a brick, I can definitely say I felt confident that I could've thrown my phone off the roof of my house and it would have been fine.

I am a student, so personally this phone didn't suit me. I have no need for such a bulky case and prefer having a more slim one on. However if you do have a job or lifestyle that makes it possible for your phone to get damaged, this case will guarantee that will not happen. It does make it bulky, but that's better than forking out for getting your phone repaired, right?

03.03.2015 18:03

Advantages

• "Kind to skin"
      • "Nice scent"

Super 'Spirit' Soap..!

I regularly buy liquid handwash for use in both the kitchen and bathroom in my home. I have recently purchased two bottles of Handwash from the Radox brand, with this review discussing my thoughts about the "Radox Eastern Spirit Handwash."

I paid around £1 for my bottle of Radox Handwash, which is 300ml in size. I thought that this price represented good value for money, although this price was a promotional offer and the product usually costs nearer £2. I purchased my bottles from Tesco, but you can also buy from good drugstores.

The packaging is fairly attractive, but it is quite simplistic, I think. The bottle is made of sturdy, clear plastic, which allows the bright orange/peach coloured liquid to be seen quite clearly inside. The bottle has something of a 'chunky' design to it, as does the 'pump' dispenser inside the bottle which is quite large.

The Eastern Spirit Handwash has a very nice texture to it, and I like how it smoothens over the skin easily. A little warm water will gently 'agitate' the soap to allow a soft lather to be created quite easily. This feels soft and gentle on the skin, without any tackiness or stickiness being observed.

After rinsing, I find that my hands are left spotlessly clean, and free from any dirt or grime that may have been present beforehand. I do feel that this product performs as well as other handwash products, in this regard.

The product's overall fragrance is probably what I would describe as being "quietly floral" with the soft, floral notes feeling quite subdued, yet refreshing.

I do feel that the scent is rather more 'feminine' than most of the other handwash products that I buy regularly, but not to the extent that it is completely unsuitable for my husband to use at home. True, it is probably more 'girly' in its fragrance than some of the other liquid soaps that I buy on a regular basis, but I do still feel that the product is suitable for use by the whole household.

After using the Radox Handwash to cleanse my hands, I find that the delicate sweetness within the product's floral aroma is keen to hang around on the skin for a short while afterwards. I don't feel that the scent is 'intrusive' in any way, nor could I say that I have found it is over-bearing or 'heady' after the product has been used.

As with all other products from the Radox brand that I've purchased before, my sensitive skin has suffered from no irritation or aggravation during or after use of the Eastern Spirit Handwash. Based on these results, I do recommend it as being entirely suitable for those consumers who suffer with sensitive skin.

Taking everything into account, I do recommend the Radox Eastern Spirit Handwash and I would buy it again in the future, though probably only if it was available at a discounted price.

03.03.2015 17:48

Advantages

• "Solid construction"
      • "Easy to clean"
      • "Powerful motor"

Disadvantages

Sage Nutri Juicer: a cut above the competiton and good for you, too

Hidden sugar. Additives. Artificial sweeteners. Salt and fat content - whatever the media throws at us about food, it seems to be bad news and full of confusing mixed messages. But everybody knows that fruit and vegetables, in their raw, natural state, are good for us. That's where this great piece of kit comes in.

CONSTRUCTION
      The Sage Nutri Juicer sets itself above many of the other juicers in the market by the amount of metal in the construction. The main motor, feed chute, juicing disc and locking arm are all made of die cast metal rather than cheap plastic. It has a good, solid weight to it and sits securely on the work top without moving during operation. Parts come apart and fit together easily - essential if the appliance is not to be relegated to the cupboard after a few uses. The motor also comes with a reassuring five year guarantee.

OPERATION
      Fruit and veg is fed down a feed chute onto a juicing disc. Juice is then fine filters through a wire mesh before pouring into the jug. Because it is a total juicer, very few things need to be peeled before juicing. The exceptions are citrus fruits and things like pineapples and stone fruit. Otherwise just throw the ingredients in whole, fruit, vegetables, ginger, herbs. It doesn't matter as long as they are raw and fresh.

The motor has five speeds from number 1 enabling it to cope with delicate items such as bananas and leafy vegetables up to number 5 which briskly deals with carrots, beetroot and apples. The instruction booklet gives a full list of fruit and veg with their nutritional content, calorific value and what speed to juice them at.

The waste food pulp is despatched to a large three litre capacity pulp container. The pulp is so completely devoid of juice that it resembles damp powder. This is excellent on the compost bin but I find that my chickens love it for a treat.

CLEANING
      The component parts are quickly disassembled and clean up well in a bowl of hot soapy water. The juicer comes with a handy cleaning brush that is small enough to get into every nook and cranny. It can go in the dishwasher too, on the top rack, but I've found it quicker to wash by hand and rinse under the hot tap before leaving it to dry.

OUR VERDICT
      An excellent piece of kit that is used several times a week.
      I tend to stock up on fruit and veg at the local market and then juice on the same day if possible. It's a much cheaper way to buy fresh than the supermarkets. I make enough to fill a two pint plastic milk bottle and then keep it in the fridge. The addition of a whole, peeled, lemon to any recipe stops the juice from discolouring.

03.03.2015 16:55

Advantages

• "low price"
      • "leaves hair fresh and clean"
      • "Smells great"

Disadvantages

Another great shampoo buy alberto balsam

Price and Availability :
      These Shampoos and their matching Conditioners are widely available in most supermarkets and are usually £1 each and sometimes on offer for 75p. They are currently on offer in Sainsbury's for 4 for £3. They are not available at Boots or Superdrug or Waitrose. They are £1.89+ on amazon.

Packaging:
      These pretty much look exactly the same as the Conditioner packaging but the liquid isn't white it is clear /frosty. The bottle has a black label with alberto balsam written across the top and a picture of coconuts underneath. It then says coconut and Lychee - Shampoo - with coconut and lychee extracts . The only difference then is that is says pampering and nourishing (instead of detangling) for all hair types.

Ingredients:
      Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-10, Polyquaternium-39, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

In Use :
      I have used this shampoo with and without the matching conditioner as well as using it with other conditioners and I have always had great results. The smell is lovely creamy and sweet and lasts a while especially when layered with the conditioner. The shampoo lathers up really well which is nice and is easy to spread through all your hair easily without using to much making it great value for money. I find it does a great job of cleaning my hair. I don't wash my hair every day as it gets really frizzy if I do so sometimes my hair is pretty bad by the time I do wash it and this has always handled it really well. It leaved my hair smooth and clean looking and feeling fresh with a nice smell.

Overall:

You can't rally go wrong with this overall as it does exactly what you need a shampoo to do at a very reasonable price.

03.03.2015 16:41

Advantages

• "not noisy"
      • soft
      • "low price"

Disadvantages

• "low wear resistance"

Недорогая, но надежная

In our time it is very difficult to find two identical positions which relate to the quality of the tires. And the price may vary a little if not several times. About the same goods it is possible to hear two completely opposite opinions. So I could not decide which bus to take. And then I stopped on the tyres GT Radial Champiro ECO. Now I want to share my impressions. Took them last year. From my own experience. Since I enjoyed such tires from other manufacturers, this price category. Of course if you compare with more expensive tires, the product characteristics will be clearly inferior.
      Last year, when he pereroboval, your car, from winter to summer tires. Bought only two scat GT Radial Champiro ECO way was not enough for all four. Mounted on the leading front wheels.
      When choosing a shop I was asked to look at the tyres GT Radial Champiro ECO. During a conversation with the seller found out that these tyres produces Indonesian company, by the German technology. Since the price was very low, and responded well I took them.
      On the rubber, there are three fairly wide drainage channels.
      After replacing the rubber I immediately went into a rather long way to the sea. And immediately while traveling tested rubber.
      About tires GT Radial can only say good things. Rubber is very soft, much extinguishes itself, the wheel does not beat a well-kept road not only dry but wet, completely silent. Brakes tires perfectly, even during emergency braking, the car behaves with dignity. The rubber shock also survives. When high speed cornering is not banks.
      I can select only one drawback is the low durability.
      In General,for the price of rubber is better yet.

03.03.2015 16:37

Advantages

Disadvantages

Must have for any mum with a dummy loving baby!

This little secret should be shown to every new Mum!
      this mini steriliser has a lid (green, blue or purple) that screws off to show two sponges inside. the top one has a small hole (for the teat of the dummy) and a full sponge on the bottom. the lid has a Velcro strap attached to it to make it easy to attach the steriliser to any pushchair or nappy bag. to use you simply follow the included instructions which means taking the sponges out and giving them a little rinse, filling the steriliser to the mark and popping in a mini Milton sterilising tablet. once this has dissolved fully you then place the sponges back in, push down twice and tip the steriliser upside down to get rid of any excess water. its now ready to use! I would always keep a spare in here and keep the other one with baby. if baby drops the dummy simply brush off, give baby the clean one and pop your now dirty dummy into the steriliser. it'll be clean again within 15 minutes!
      once my free supply of the mini tablets ran out I didn't bother buying more, I also use the large steriliser for my bottles, I used to just steal a little water out of this each time to re fill the mini. seemed to work fine for me.

I have since bought this as a gift for friends baby showers and would recommend it as an essential for any mum with a baby who loves their dummies.

the only down side was after a few months use of mine the material that the Velcro is attached to on mine started to fray making it look a little messy.

03.03.2015 16:33

Advantages

• "dynamic between Miller and Lucy Liu"
      • "Jonny Lee Miller"
      • "Hugely watchable"

Disadvantages

• "Late to the party"
      • Americanised

The NYC Holmes

This is the other Sherlock Holmes series. Strangely, both this and the BBC version were conceived at about the same time independently of each other - clearly the detective's time had come around yet again.

So, the premise here is Sherlock Holmes modernised - so far, so BBC, but Elementary also adds a few elements that are missing from the British version. The series is set in America, and Watson is a woman. Yes, that's right, John Watson here is in fact Joan Watson, played competently by the ever popular Lucy Liu (though I do wish they'd stop putting her in such dainty and girly dresses in a fairly obvious attempt to make her look younger.) Liu, in her defence, is an excellent foil to Miller's Sherlock - the dynamic is definitely there, and they're odd-couple exploits as they are forced together at the beginning of the series feel genuinely charming rather than clichéd.

Miller brings a breath of fresh air to the legendary character - a buff puff of fresh air might I add, the muscles are very nice - and manages to do something new with a character who's been played so often by such a diverse range of actors.

Unfortunately though, this series just can't avoid being the 'other' Sherlock - it can never really match up to the somehow divine poeticism of the BBC/Benedict Cumberbatch/Martin Freeman combination, despite the fact that the US series has more episodes in a season than 'Sherlock' has had in its entire run. The films with Robert Downey Jr had the plus of a period setting - which has been stripped mercilessly from Elementary's toolbox in favour of an NYC cop-show feel. I don't like the Americanisation, but that's a personal point; in my opinion there's no need to transfer a classic to an American setting simply because of the timeframe and its appeal to an American audience.

All that thoroughly discussed, Elementary is immensely watchable and enjoyable - and even manages to find clever twists for the Sherlock adaptation stalwarts of Moriarty, Irene Adler, and Mycroft. The plots are clever and intriguing (though occasionally predictable,) the acting convincing, and the entire series admirable in its insistence to continue with an excellent series regardless of the opposition.

• Kitchenaid KSB3 Classic / Blender / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      03.03.2015 16:33

Advantages

• Sturdy

Disadvantages

You'll not regret this purchase

I love this product. I used to to blend my daughters food when she was a baby and use it regularly for soup.

It's pretty big so can hold large volumes.

03.03.2015 16:32

Advantages

• "Low Price"
      • "Nourishes well"
      • "Smells great"

Disadvantages

Another great addition to the Alberto Balsam family

Price and Availability
      These Conditioners and their matching Shampoos are widely available in most supermarkets and are usually £1 each. According to mysupermarket.com they are not available in Waitrose, Superdrug or boots which I found quite strange. They are £1.89 on Amazon.

Packaging
      The Packaging is simple but nice enough, the bottle is frosted white plastic and the conditioner is white but you can still see what is left in the bottle which is useful. There is a black label with Alberto Balsam written on it, a picture of some coconuts and then Coconut and Lychee written underneath that.
      Then in brown it says Conditioner with Coconut and Lychee extracts, detangling for all hair types.
      400ml

Ingredients:
      Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol Denat, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

In Use :
      For me you can't beat Alberto Balsam conditioners I have tried tones of different ones and they have never disappointed and this one is no exception.
      The conditioner itself is thick and creamy but spreads well so you find your £1 bottle will last quite a long while, much longer than you would expect from a value brand. Making it actual good value for money. My hair tangles really badly (due to some stupid decisions about perms and colours that shouldn't be mixed) and I need to condition my hair much more often than I should to keep it manageable. I find these conditioners are the best at detangling my hair and keeping it soft, it doesn't seem to matter which fragrance I use they all work equally well, but this is one of the best scented ones in my opinion. This is a fresh and creamy scent which feels really indulgent when you use it.
      I leave it on for a minute or two before rinsing to give it time to work, I don't know if you need to do this but it is just a habit of mine. It rinses out without to much effort. I find my hair much easier to mange and brush through when I have used this conditioner and it always feels soft and looks shiny and healthy.

Overall :

You really can not fault this conditioner, it is only £1 and sometimes cheaper, it lasts ages, it detangles and nourishes hair leaving it feeling great and smooth and it smells great what more can you ask for

• Frosts Garden Centre / DIY Store / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      03.03.2015 16:25

Advantages

• "beautiful resturant "
      • "huge range of stock"

Disadvantages

• "expensive roast"
      • "inflated prices"

Beautiful Garden Centre - High Prices for it!

I have been visiting Frosts in Woburn Sands for the last four years. This is one of my preferred garden centres in the area. it is split into two separate buildings. the main building stocks all garden and home furniture, a pet shop, crockery, childrens books, candles, bath luxuries and the restaurant. whereas the smaller building holds a farmers shop a florist and all outdoor garden plants and equipment needed.
      the whole site has a very luxurious and slightly expensive feel to it. to be honest the prices for the furniture, both indoor and outdoor is quite ridiculous. considering I have seen exactly the same stock in other stores for a lot less. however for a garden centre experience and a nice outing with family or children it is a pleasant visit.
      the restaurant has recently been re furbished lending for a much more management and easy to use area. they serve a large range of food, all the usual sweet treats and scones plus soup and sandwiches and they always offer cooked lunches too. on Sundays they do a beautiful roast but from what I remember this is rather expensive.
      the restaurant has a variety of seating areas and a great children's play area tucked away. in the summer it is all open and there is a lot of outdoor seating too.
      during summer holidays there are activities for kids and last year they even had a massive sandpit for the kids to play in, all free of charge.
      over in the other building they have a lovely farmers shop which stocks a great range of fresh and frozen local produce. there is also a beautiful florist, I haven't bought from them before but their displays are stunning!
      throughout the year they run special events within this area, the last one I went to was a "chilli festival" it was large scale and a great day out with the family.
      I do love a visit to frosts but I try and limit myself as to how often I go because of the amount I always end up spending!

03.03.2015 15:59

Advantages

• "great scent for day or night"
      • long-lasting
      • "only need a little each time"
      • "smells lovely"

Disadvantages

• "more suited for the younger generation"

My first ever Calvin Klein Perfume

ABOUT: This Calvin Klein perfume is aimed at the younger generation but I didn't know this before buying it. I saw it as a bargain which is why I purchased it in the first place. This perfume has tops notes of Pink Grapefuit and Bergamot whilst the middle notes contain more of a floral sent including Orchid and White Cactus. The base notes consist of Amber, Red Cedar and Vanilla. The perfume comes in an urban style bottle which is mainly white, although the bottom is clear and you can see the perfume inside the bottle. I would say that the bottle is very simple but is attractive.

PRICE: I actually got this at a bargain price. It was in the reduced section in my local boots store for just £10 for a 50ml bottle. It's priced at around £28 elsewhere. This was the last bottle so whether it was labelled up wrong I have no idea.

IN USE: When spraying the perfume for the first time it can come over a little strong. This is the type of perfume where you do not need to use a lot as it's quite a strong smelling perfume that lingers. I tend to spray it on my wrists once or twice and I find that this is more than enough. I have to admit that the perfume seemed rather strong at first and I wasn't actually sure whether I was going to like it or not. It smelt quite floral to me but as the smell started to disperse a little I got the scent of the Orchid through. The base notes of the perfume is what lingers for the majority of the day. I loved the scent of the Amber, Red Cedar and Vanilla. I sprayed the perfume mid morning and the scent seemed to stay with me for the majority of the day which I was impressed with. The perfume smells lovely but I would definitely say it's more for a younger generation; although I am going to continue using the perfume until it's finished anyway. I think this is a great day and night perfume.

OVERALL: Despite being for the younger generation it smells lovely and is long lasting.

• HP Deskjet 3325 / Inkjet Printer / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      03.03.2015 15:57

Advantages

• "Good printing quality."
      • "Durable machine."

Disadvantages

• "Needs an alternative driver now."

A Durable Printer

I've had this printer for a while now and it's fairly obsolete although you can probably still buy the model on Ebay and open market seller sites like Amazon.co.uk. I would actually not advise a purchase at this stage unless you really want a challenge! There are newer models available that are much more suitable for new purchases. The driver for the printer is actually no longer produced or supported by the brand HP. Therefore if you buy this you are required to download an alternative driver (the 3600 LIDIL series driver) and go through several tricky set-up steps to ensure it is synched to the machine! The printer also comes with software on disc.

The model is quite a large printer. It measures 16 inches long and requires at least 14 inches across to be able to function correctly. It's colour us a creamy white with a grey cover. The cover can be lifted up to expose the cartridge section. In terms of how it looks it is rather old fashioned in style and resembles an office machine.

This printer takes cartridges number 27 black and 28 colour. The brand of the ink doesn't have to be HP although I find these in store more often than other brands. They are easy to insert with just a little click.

My printer works slightly differently since the driver was replaced and now seems to work a little faster than before. The cartridges have more of a manic, jerky movement than they did before. Printing quality is very good though, although it's necessary to keep realigning the paper in the tray or else the stack seems to slip because of the slight juddering movement of the printer as it works.

I've had this model for around ten or more years and although the software issue has caused a bit of a headache the model still works and functions perfectly. This tells me all I need to know about the quality of models produced by HP. I would therefore look to buy another HP model in the future and advise others that this is a really good brand to try.

03.03.2015 15:53

Advantages

• "Quality print"

Disadvantages

• "Horrible design"
      • "Unable setup fax"
      • "Bad scanner"

Bad choice of printer

I bought this printer back in 2005 when I was starting my business. In that time I was a young adult and was not so educated in electronic like I am now. In that time all what counted for me was the price. I got this printer for under £200 which was in that time an ok price for a office printer, however it is definitely expensive when I compare it to nowadays printers.
      I wanted something that will have multiple functions - print, copy, fax and scan. First two tasks came out pretty well. The prints were very clear and the print speed was quite fast. The copying of the documents was a bit slower but still in a very good quality. Worse it was with the scanning. The setup of the scanner was quite complicated and the outcome quality of the scanned documents poor. I tried to scan different things - from text documents to pictures - but the result was never getting better. But since I had a old good working scanner at home I was not so worried and just decided to not to use it. The another problem was with the fax. It took me days trying to configure how I should set it up. When I gave up I called customer support for help. I spent about an hour with a guy on line who tried to help me but there was not a positive result. So the printer has fax but with no use, at least for me.

The design of the printer is not very appealing either. Overall I was really disappointed with this printer and returned it in the store after just two weeks.

Not recommended.

03.03.2015 15:53

Advantages

Disadvantages

Great family day out but take your own food!

We have been members of this farm for almost three years.
      in general a lovely family day out and atmosphere. personally I avoid it during any school holidays or weekends as they get very busy! if you are lucky enough to have little ones young enough to go during the quiet times I would definitely take advantage. although expensive if paying on every visit I would highly recommend their yearly passes, I think you only need to visit 7 times to pay it off!
      the animals are very friendly and as clean as you can expect a farm to be! they appear to be doing some renovations at the moment which are a huge improvement. the whole site is now well sign posted to show where to go for what activities. they include the children in everything they do from bunny hop to brushing the ponies. during the summer there is also the "lamb national" and tractor rides! each season they have different activites, at Christmas you can visit santa, the easter bunny comes out at easter and you have a whole frightful fortnight over Halloween!
      shaggys play barn is the main attraction, a large softplay area with seating and restaurant. the food is pretty generic and in my opinion rather expensive for what you get. there are signs that tell you to eat picnic food in other areas but a lot of people bring it into the soft play anyway and I haven't seen any told to put it away before! the softplay has a wide range of activities for all ages. my only concern is that I wish they would clean the equipment a little more often as I often find dirt and pieces of disguarded rubbish around the place. (usually trying to pick it up before my 8 month old eats it!)
      there is a great little café by a huge outdoor pay area which serves amazing homemade cake but this only seems to open at peak times.
      there is also a well stocked gift shop on the way out of the farm that you'll struggle to get through with any toddler who sees something they want!
      Overall a great family day out whatever the weather but maybe charging slightly over the odds once inside for food (pack your own)

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown