• Mr Kipling Bakewell Tart / Snacks / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      01.09.2014 13:39

Advantages

• Yummy

Disadvantages

• "Generics are better"

What's with the almonds?

It’s all in the maker for a good Bakewell Tart. The small six to a pack ones from Mr Kipling are too tangy and there bigger family version nice but the icing just too soft. The filling is pretty scrummy and the right texture there. But for me these Bakewell treats are all about the icing and I think the icing should be harder on the Kipling cake, say like thin ice on a lake in January. It should crack when you bite it so you get more of a hit from it. It’s often the case that the best Bakewell Tarts are the homemade ones you can buy on the local market.

The Tesco one had terrible icing on it and the Sainsbury one more traditional with no icing and irritating almond sliced nuts in the sponge. Nuts ruin a lot of delicacies. Why do Cadburys put nuts in chocolate bars is the question. The Pearls Bakewell Tart is nice and the one you can buy in the Pound Shops. I like the Marks & Sparks one but smaller and ludicrously priced. £1.50 is genuinely how much you pay for a Bakewell Tart.

The Kipling cuts well and only a small amount of the sticky icing deciding to go with the knife. The sponge is a nice constituency and a decent layer of jam to compliment it. The icing is perhaps a little too thick and so the overwhelming taste sensation. You must eat it within a day as they do turn quickly. On the whole a good solid Bakewell but not the best version. For me the local markets still provide the best and even if have to pick the almonds out I will always go with the harder iced versions. Bakewell's, like Colas, are better when they are the generic super market ones.

• Easyprint.co.uk / Online Shopping Misc / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      01.09.2014 12:12

Advantages

• "Quick delivery"
      • Affordable
      • Quality

Disadvantages

• none

Will Definitely Recommend.

From my point of view I was very happy with my order from easy print. I required 250 postcards and was able to obtain them for free. In my opinion this was not reflected in the quality of the product which was outstanding. The site was easy to use, the printing of a high standard, delivery fast and best of all affordable (after all you can't get more affordable than free!). If I have one quibble it’s that the image you have to work with on the site is so small that you can make errors without realising, I.e. my own postcard didn't quite fill the surface leaving a white line along the bottom, but this didn't detract too much and was easily fixed with a trim but could have been avoided if I’d had a clearer digital image to work with. Although this would be an irrelevancy if you happen to own a bigger computer than I do. An advantage was that I was not completely restricted only by what was available on the website and could upload my own images and text. the postcards in question were in fact being used to advertise a performance (an unusual use of a postcard I admit) but the theatre in question noted that they liked the quality and design thay had been achieved. I will be returning to EasyPrint, eager to test other products. I am particularly keen to find out the quality of posters or any other theatrical products. Superb!

• WWE - No Mercy 2003 (DVD) / Fitness DVD / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.09.2014 11:23

Advantages

• "Excellent main event"
      • "A few comedic moments"

Disadvantages

• "Too Many Gimmicks"

Give me Mercy from the Gimmicks!

No Mercy 2003 was presented by Smackdown. The event consisted of 8 matches which is a lot considering this was a minor event. This review may contain spoilers – but it was 8 years ago!

Tajiri vs Rey Mysterio - This was a good opener for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship due to the excellent calibre of the men involved. Mysterio’s high flying style works brilliantly alongside Tajiri’s martial arts kicks. It was let down by the interference ending allowing Tajiri to retain the title.

A-Train vs Chris Benoit - An average at best match. Benoit was the far superior player in this match, hindered by the slow moving A-Train. 12 minutes was far too much time for this match which was predictably won by Benoit

Zach Gowan vs Matt Hardy – The first gimmick match of the night - this time the wrestler was the gimmick. Gowan was the only one legged professional wrestler and considering his disability he is amazing – his one legged moonsault is amazing. However, it felt like WWE only offered the role to poach him from TNA and so they could say they employed a one legged wrestler. They allowed it just over 5 minutes and felt like an 80’s jobber match

APA vs the Basham Brothers – Incredibly this whole feud was developed to allow Shaniqua (the Basham's manager) to have a boob job! Bradshaw from the APA sidelined her with a ‘clothesline from hell’ and left her with permanent ‘swelling’ in the chest. The match contained random brawling until Shaniqua ran in and hit Bradshaw with a club ensuring the Basham’s the win

Stephanie McMahon vs Vince McMahon – The first ever Father Daughter I quit match, and thankfully the last. This match screamed gimmick but it was mildly amusing. Vince dominated most of this match but there were comedic element of wife vs mistress and low blows. The ending was reminiscent of Helen Hart throwing in the towel for Bret 10 years earlier

John Cena vs Kurt Angle – The heel Cena acting as a bad Eminem style rapper, taking on Angle in a match that had the fans firmly divided. Angle was by far the superior wrestler here and the result rightfully reflected this

Eddie Guerro vs Big Show – Eddie is one of my favourite all time wrestlers but he was hindered by the sluggish Big Show, although he carried him well. This match was missing a lot of Eddies trademark comedy as this was meant to be a serious grudge, which left me a little disappointed.

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker – Ending on a gimmick with the biker chain match. A chain is attached to a pole and the first person to grab it gets to use it! This was a clash of two monsters for the WWE Championship. This match was visually great going back and forth with great momentum. Lesnar was the victor I this one but made up a great series of matches between the two

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      01.09.2014 11:17

Advantages

• "good service"
      • "email reports"
      • "progress reports"
      • "adaptabilty of units"

Disadvantages

• "length of time untill delivery."

very good

Once again a very good service from PCspecialist, will definately continue to use this facility.

01.09.2014 11:12

Advantages

• "Gets you to your destination"
      • Cheap

Disadvantages

• "No updates on progress"
      • "No food or drinks allowed"

An acceptable way to travel

When we planned our short break to the UK we knew we would be starting in London and leaving from Manchester and had expected, to get to Manchester from London we would be taking a train for a couple of hours, but as the time approached and we realised we had still booked everything other than transport to Manchester we realised that due to travelling on the Bank Holiday weekend there were line closures on our planned route. This meant instead of the two and a half hours we had planned for it would instead take around four hours to get to Manchester on a train. I tried many different departures points to see if we could get there quicker or cheaper but no luck. Whilst looking into this though I did discover that the National Express had a coach running to Manchester. The coach took four and a half hours, leaving just after 7:30 am and arriving around 12pm. I didn't want to spend this long on transport but it would've taken this long on the train anyway and being just over £10 it was £20 cheaper than the train anyway. In the end we decided being stuck in a coach for four hours is not really a lot different from being stuck in a train that long so for the cheapness of the coach it was worth it. When we left from Victoria Coach Station I was not looking forward to the four hours ahead but it was not as bad as I thought. I was with two others and so we were glad to be the first on the coach and manage to get the back seat where we could all sit together. I hadn't been on a coach before with National Express and others around us were saying how it wasn't the best coach but I thought it was reasonably comfortable. There was one toilet on the coach if you needed it but thankfully we had a twenty minute break in the middle of the journey to walk around, have a snack and get some fresh air. We were told after twenty minutes exactly the coach would leave whether everyone was on it or not. Something that I think was wrong with this journey was not being able to eat or drink on the coach, I think in a journey this long it should be allowed but we were told that if you were caught they were allowed to make you get off wherever they happened to be. The other passengers in the coach were considerate of others around them and generally kept any music to themselves. I would have liked updates on progress of journey as I have no idea how near or far we are whilst driving along what looks like the same motorway. Overall I think the journey wasn't that bad and although it could have been improved, for £10 to have a journey across England it was a pretty good service.

• Eurolines / Transport International / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      01.09.2014 10:38

Advantages

• "Cheap in compare to a last minute flight"

Disadvantages

• "Hidden charges"
      • "Required "reservation" for a fixed date travel (already paid) in a destination country"
      • Delays
      • "Broken seats"

if you want to pay extra charges and be treated disrespectfully Eurolines is your choice.

I used Eurolines on a Germany- Craotia route as the flight prices were 3 times as expensive as usually. The Eurolines coach travel turned out to be a very unpleasant experience due to a few factors:
      1) Delays: the bus to Croatia had 1.5 hour delay at the starting point.
      2) Ticketing process designed to Eurolines not passenger advantage: once you buy and pay for your fixed dates ticket the ticket printouts informs you that you have to make an extra paid reservation for the return travel by visiting Eurolines office in Croatia. It does not give you however, any number or address - you have to find out yourself where the office is and how it operates.
      Now imagine that you travel further than a destination (lets say you go to Split in Croatia and then switch to ferries jumping around Croatian islands)- unexpectedly you have to waste your time and money to call Eurolines (three times as the German call center gives you a Croatian Call Center number and they in turn give you a local office number) and then pay extra money for this "reservation". Since this process is not clear I saw people that had a fixed date tickets and were refused the entry to the bus as they did not "reserve" their return trip.
      3) Hidden charges: the process of a "reservation" of a return trip that I described above is a paid service. You do not know about it until after you purchase (and fully pay) a ticket.
      4) Disrespectful and rude drivers: I was ONE minute late from a 10 minutes break as a last passenger (yes, it was announced as 10 minutes and I showed up back at the bus after 11 minutes). The driver gave me a lecture about my delay. He spoke German (Germany - Croatia routes you get Croatian drivers that can mumble German) - I understand German a bit and the most striking thing about his lecture was that he was using "Du" form instead of "Sie" form when talking to me. This is the way to speak to kids or friends NOT the customers!
      Bottom line: NEVER AGAIN. Eurolines is for masochists: you pay money to be humiliated by a shitty buses, rude staff and hidden charges that you are forced to pay.

01.09.2014 09:28

Advantages

• "Subtle scent"
      • "Rescues dry or damaged hair"
      • "Mostly natural ingredients"

Disadvantages

Natural, intensive conditioner that won't break the bank

I tend to find that if I keep using the same shampoo and conditioner for too long, my hair stops getting the benefit from it and I need to change to a different product. My hair is prone to being dry, and I was looking for a new, intensive conditioner to get it back into condition. I've had previous good experience with the Naked brand, although I tend to prefer their hand/body creams to their hair products, but decided to give Naked Rescue conditioner a try.

Rescue, as the name suggests, is aimed at those whose hair is already dry or damaged. It's a very thick, white conditioner which looks like it would possibly be difficult to rinse back off, but this hasn't been my experience at all - I just give my hair the normal length of time under the shower and I haven't had any problems rinsing it out.

The conditioner has a very subtle, barely-there fragrance - this isn't one of those products you're going to go on smelling in your hair for the rest of the day. I know some people like their hair products to have a distinctive scent, but I prefer more natural-smelling products and the scent of this one is so delicate it's difficult even to classify it.

Like all products in the Naked range, Rescue conditioner is based on natural ingredients. This conditioner contains olive oil and shea nut butter, which explains why it's an intensive moisturiser - these heavy-duty ingredients would probably be far too much for anyone whose hair was in a normal or oily condition, but as a 'rescue' product they work very well. Naked products don't contain any parabens or SLS, and this conditioner like others in the range is marked '97 per cent natural'.

So does it work? Well, it has done a decent job of taming my very thick hair, which can take a fair bit of conditioning. It hasn't taken a lot of effort either - I'm fairly impatient with hair care and tend to rinse products straight back out, and this hasn't stopped Rescue from working. I like the fact that it conditions without leaving obvious traces in the hair. Naked Rescue conditioner retails for around 4GBP and is sometimes on special offer in Boots. For a nearly all natural, effective conditioner, I feel this is good value.

• LG BP645 / Blu-Ray Player / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      01.09.2014 05:58

Advantages

• "matches all our TV and other equipment really nicely"
      • "Image and Sound quality "
      • "Ease of use"

Disadvantages

• Overpriced

this is the item for you ,if you want a music player for yourself

If you are looking for a 3D Blue Ray player, that renders excellent image and sound, integrates well with the TV (was able to control it from the TV's remote with no setup required when connected via HDMI cable) , special , it very lightweight, this is the item for you ,if you want a music player for yourself

With that in mind, I must say that if you have a TV capable of 3D viewing, then this Blu-ray 3D player should make your home viewing system complete. I just plugged it in and after it booted it's software, I was presented with an easy to use menu. I was treated to an evening almost as satisfying as that night when I first saw this movie in the theater! The ONLY complaint is the general complaint about the current home 3D movie experience.

I thought it might be a rip-off getting this blu-ray player for one-hundred dollars. But, I say this is a great blu-ray player, dont let the price throw you off. This blu-ray player works great with standard discs and blu-ray's, brings out things wonderfully. Great product!

My own TV has pretty good 'Net connection software and services, so there's no need to duplicate those with my Blu-ray player!

First off, I'd like to 'remind' potential buyers that this player does not have wireless connectivity and thus no "services" software, like for using Netflix, etc. But "that's exactly why i bought it"

Although its price a little high .

31.08.2014 23:28

Advantages

• "Easy to apply"
      • "Nice colour"

Disadvantages

• "Takes longer than 60 seconds to dry"
      • "Doesn't last"

Not the best nail polish on the market

I had been looking for a particular colour of nail polish for a while, and when I saw this Rimmel colour for £1 in B&M, I thought I would give the polish a go. I had been looking for a particular colour rather than going by the brand but I still have high expectations for the nail polish.

The Polish

Each polish in this range comes with an XpressTM brush, a wider brush which is designed for easy application. The aim is that you only need one stroke to cover the whole nail, but I find that some nails I need a few strokes. It is slightly quicker than some traditional polishes, but not that much faster in my opinion.

This polish dries in less than 60 seconds, and this does seem to be the case with the first coat. However, I needed two coats to get the colour to pop, and I found that the second coat took longer and a few minutes later, were still slightly tacky to the touch.

I found the polish was quite thin, particularly compared to some others I have in my collection, and the first coat did go on streaky. Thankfully the second coat was more successful colour wise, but even then, there were a few places that I could have done with another coat, particularly on my thumb nails.

I did wonder if it was maybe my particular polish but it seems that in reading other reviews, this is a common complaint in relation to this polish.

I found that this isn't a long lasting polish, although I know that there is nothing on the packaging to suggest that it is. I noticed a few small chips the next day after applying the polish, and by day three, there were so many chips that I had to remove the polish.

While the polish is fairly easy to remove, I found that there were some stubborn spots left, and my nails seemed to have a slight blue tinge, no matter how hard I tried to remove it. I would definitely recommend a base coat if you are planning on wearing this polish often.

My thoughts

I wouldn't be in a hurry to buy this polish again, even though there are some nice colours in the range. I found that while the polish was okay, it wasn't quite what it promised on the packaging. It is a disappointing polish, which doesn't quite live up to the claims that are on the packaging, and while it's not unique in this, I think that the RRP of almost £4 is a little expensive for a polish that only seems to last a day and needs at least 2 – 3 coats to get the result I want.

Price and availability

Rimmel nail polishes can also be bought from Boots, Superdrug and other chemists, supermarkets, and as I stated above, discount stores such as B&M. Prices range from £1 to £3.69 in Boots.

31.08.2014 22:48

Advantages

• "Great gloss"

Shimmer lips

I love Bobbi Brown cosmetics but I can't always afford their products as they are quite pricey. However, their shimmer lip glosses are something I can make an exception for as they are so flattering on my lips and make me look great so I will always purchase and use these.

Bobbi Brown say, "

Bobbi's Shimmer Lip Gloss offers beautiful, non-sticky shine with a touch of iridescence and is perfect on its own or over your favourite Lipstick. Formulated with Aloe Extract to soothe and soften lips; Vitamins C and E for anti-oxidant protection; and Jojoba and Avocado Oils to moisturise lips."

I just prefer to use this lip gloss on its own as they have different colours that are nice and subtle and in my opinion do not need to be layered over another colour of lipstick. There are five different colours that Bobbi brown offer, Kir sugar, lilac sugar, rose sugar, ruby sugar and spun gold, all very different colours but beautiful in their own way. My favourite is spun gold which is a goldish pink colour and when applied gives my lips a subtle lightish pink hue with a hint of gold and some sparkle and keeps them looking sexy and stylish but not too over the top.

The lip gloss comes in a see through tube with Bobbi browns signature writing on the side. I like the fact that the tube is see through so you can see what colour lip gloss you have inside. The top unscrews and becomes a wand with which you apply the lip gloss. At the end of the wand is a little sponge applicator which holds a nice amount of the gloss in it so when you apply it to your lips you get a really nice transfer of colour. The sponge applicator makes the gloss go on really softly and evenly and doesn't leave any lines or patches on your lips. The gloss is a tiny bit sticky but I quite like that as it holds onto my lips well and makes them look shiny and pretty. A tube costs £18.50 so yes, a bit pricey but well worth it in my opinion.

31.08.2014 22:24

Advantages

• "Still going after 10 years"
      • "Works well"
      • "Excellent price"

Disadvantages

An excellent hob at a great price

The hob measures 40cm x 60cm which I think is a standard size, it is made from stainless steel. Down the side of the cooker are the control knobs, these are easy to turn, the more you turn them, the lower the output of heat. Around the side of each know is a small diagram of the hob with the ring you are controlling highlighted in bold so you know which one you are turning on. Also down the side if the automatic ignition, so to operate the hob simply turn the knob of the hob you want and press the ignition button.

One of the main reasons why I wanted a gas hob was that I felt I had better control over the temperature that I was cooking something at, for example it is much easier to turn the gas up or down (normally down for me as I tend to cook everything on a high heat and end up burning it, hence why I am not allowed to cook much). I find that all the rings before really well, I like with a gas hob that you can easily see if you have left one of the rings on from a distance too.

I find that the rings and pan rack cool down really quickly after use too, which is a bonus when you have got little ones around (although even at the age of 6, I keep her out of the kitchen).

When it comes to cleaning, I find it cleans quite well, just a spray of cleaning product and then wipe over with a damp cloth. The buttons which operate each ring are completely removable so when I am giving the hob a clean, I just pop these off to clean underneath.

The pan stands are made from cast iron and are black in colour, these can be a little trickier to clean, as any spillages to seem to get ‘cooked on’ however they fit perfectly into my dishwasher and come up like new.

Based on the age of the product, it is starting to show a few signs of wear and tear, the black markings around the dials which operate each hob have started to fade and the ignition no longer works, I wasn’t too concerned about this, we always have a lighter in the kitchen drawer for candles so we just use this instead. I don’t think this issue is just for Baumatic, I always remember my mum using a lighter when we lived at home (and to be honest, I think it could be easily fixed too).

31.08.2014 22:18

Advantages

• "graphics are amazing"
      • multiplayer
      • "season pass gives you access to other features"
      • "online dlc packs"
      • "map dynamics"

Disadvantages

• violence
      • "bad language"
      • "online hackers"

Worth a try if you are a call of duty fan!

My son absolutely loves this game as he and his mates can play online and join in on multiplayer. Therefore I have used him for the purposes of this review to give me his honest opinion. The first thing that impressed him was the quality of the graphics. Even I must admit they looked amazing. The language and violence however was another matter and I wasnt as impressed with that. Still these games are very popular and this one he played until he completed the story.The game features different dynamic map's which have hiding spots for tactical shoot outs. As my son puts it the games basic aim is to "run around and shoot people". This time there is also the bonus added excitement of shooting aliens in a whole new game mode called extinction. One thing that frustrated my son is the fact that the guns and weapons at the beginning of the game are to weak and do little damage but as you level up they increase the damage done. This made it unfair when starting out in the game as a rookie as there were plenty of others online who were already levelled up and playing with far more powerful weapons.
      In terms of online game play there is the opportunity to purchase a season pass in addition to the game which gives you access to digital content or dlc packs. You also get a team leader pack which gives you a ghosts mask and suit and 20 squad points.
      Although ghosts is a good game my son still prefers his modern warfare 3 game and will play that instead.

31.08.2014 22:13

Advantages

• mobility
      • stamina
      • power

Disadvantages

• "the price"

De walls will be drilled into easily with Dewalt drill

It is shaped like all other drills, gun shaped, with the battery at the bottom of the handle. This battery slots in to place and clip locks there, making is safe and secure.
      There's the trigger which is at the top of the handle, with the reverse/forward slider button being just behind it. This button slides from one side to the other.
      On the top there is the gear shift slider button for changing the gear pressure, which comes in handy for the hammer function.
      On the very front there is the chuck itself, which has the torque setting ring just behind it, with a slight gap between the chuck and the drill itself. This is to allow the hammer action to have somewhere to go.
      The chuck is the more modern keyless one, which means that it can be tightened/loosened by hand. Grab the chuck cover and turn, the brake locks in place after a bit of a turn and once it does the sleeve turns around very easily.
      The last thing to mention is the little gap just in front of the battery housing, this is to take the free double headed screwdriver bit that comes with this drill. This bit clips in place and stays there until you need it.

This has got the mobility of the cordless drill whilst having the power to stamina of a corded drill, with the batteries managing to last for an extraordinary long time.
      The handle makes holding it a pleasure, in the drill world, which means that I can use it for a long time without it causing my palms any troubles at all.
      The bit changing is so simple to use, even with one hand, as the brakes of the unit lock the back section of the chuck in place when you turn the front ring. The torque settings are great for screwing into material without damaging anything.

The price of this drill is about £150 - £200, which sounds a heck of a lot of money for a drill but this is Dewalt and with that name on it you know it's going to be good, if not great. Which it is.

To be honest, if I had the money I would buy a couple of these as they are not only powerful and mobile their batteries have brilliant life span, which can not be said for other drill batteries.
      Sadly though, as these black and yellow workers cost a couple of hundred quid each I can't afford it. But, as I have a rather fine back up drill and driver machine I can hang fire in buying another Dewalt.

• Carlsberg / Beer / Cider / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      31.08.2014 22:08

Advantages

• "nice when chilled"

Disadvantages

• "bit gassy"

Hit or Miss

Carlsberg was founded in 1847 by J.C Jacobsen named after his son and the Danish word for hill bjerg. He was sure after having his first bottle of lager that it would be a hit and experimented with beer styles until finding the right one. Once he was happy, he then opened the famous Carlsberg brewery. A fire burned down most of the factory in 1867 but with advances in technology this may have done them a favour as they were able to rebuild a new factory.

When opening the can of Carlsberg, it instantly smells really strongly of lager which is hard to explain and it has that typical lager colour that sort of golden liquid. At first when taking a sip it does hit you as that strong brewed taste which is the malted barley but once it goes down you have that after taste in your mouth which isn't the nicest and it is quite a gassy drink. I think it is alright the odd one but I wouldn't go drinking a lot or it would just make me feel a bit ill as it is more of a man's drink.

I would say Carlsberg is best enjoyed on a day at the pub or after a day at work as it is quite relaxing to go down. Now, in terms of nutritional information in Carlsberg there are 32 calories ber 100ml, 2g of carbohydrates and traces of fat and no fibre at all. It isn't the healthiest drink and I do find if I get on drinking this again then I do feel round the stomach area I start to put on weight again as it is not good to be drinking a lot of this.

Carlsberg comes in bottles as well as cans and on draught and it always has that smooth but crisp taste to it. It is one of those drinks that I think you either love or hate which is like a lot of alcoholic drinks these days. I do like this drink from time to time but I don't know if I'd say it was my favourite but this is a woman's opinion whereas I know a lot of men who love this drink and are very loyal to the brand. It is more of a drink I have to be in the mood for to really enjoy it.

If you want to buy Carlsberg then you can buy it 4 x 440ml cans like I have for £3.79 or a box of 20 for £15 which is quite a price difference. There is a promotion on a Tesco to buy 2 x boxes of 15 x 440ml cans for £20 which is very cheap. There is usually an offer on Carlsberg in most supermarkets, you just need to keep an eye out.

The official Carlsberg website at http://www.carlsberg.co.uk has a lot of useful information on it.

31.08.2014 21:52

Advantages

• "Includes footmuff and rain cover"
      • "Flexible settings for different development stages"

Disadvantages

• "Large even when collapsed so need a large car boot!"
      • "Quite heavy"

A flexible pram option which will see you through the first couple of years.

I was very pleased with our choice of the Silver Cross Linear Freeway. It was used on a daily basis for 2 years and still looks as good as new!

In terms of spec, the model is made up of a chassis with a seat which fixes on top which makes it easier for fitting in the car boot. It is not a small pram by any means so you do need a sizeable boot but anything you feel you might loose in bulk and weight, you definitely gain in durability and sturdiness!

We used this pram from when our little boy was a newborn right through to about the 2 year old mark. At this point he was too long for the cosy toes / footmuff but we could still have used it as a pushchair and just added a blanket for warmth.

I loved the variety of settings this pram offered. For little newborns the pram section lies completely flat and has a lovely white, padded lining. Our little boy quite quickly outgrew this but the other lining is just as nice. When they are older and you want them to sit up, the pram can be set to face you which is nicer (and according to recent articles much better for baby's development) for a tiny one. There is a 3 point harness which I've always found reliable. When your little one gets older and nosier about the world around them, the seat section can easily be turned to face away from you so they can see a bit of the world. At all of these settings I found it really easy to adjust the back rest from lying down to sitting at various angles.

When we bought this it came with the newborn liner, cosy toes / footmuff and a raincover. This was great as with many other models/ brands these were expensive extras so definitely a bonus.

The basket underneath is a good size unlike many others I looked at when researching our options. The front wheels also lock on straight forward or can be set to a swivel setting which personally I found much easier when out and about.

This was a great pram for us though we did buy a cheap umbrella buggy one our son was 1.5 years as this was easier and quicker and smaller for being in a city or running round the shops. The Silver Cross though did a great job when at home in our town where it's been expected to tackle pavements, bridges and grassy hilled parks!

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown