09.12.2016 18:23

Advantages

Disadvantages

Will 100% be recommending you

Absolutely perfect, fast replies, very helpful and everything I wanted!
      My fiancé was desperate for a gaming PC and I found you online, saw great reviews and decided to give it a shot, amazing customer service and even allowed me to change things after my order had been placed! Very happy

• Plumbs Furniture Covers / Furniture / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      09.12.2016 10:37

Advantages

• " done in 2 weeks."
      • "Rep said they'd be quick"
      • "Rep came to house"

Disadvantages

• "Rubbish customer service"
      • "Rep lied"

Don't use Plumbs: they lie to get your order and they dont' care about you.

I paid over £500 to have a rocking chair recovered. I wanted removable washable zipped covers. I needed it back quickly as I have a bad back and it's the only chair in which I can sit comfortably. The rep said it would take two weeks.

After 2 weeks I rang head office who said it always takes 2 months.

When I got it back the covers had zips but were nailed to the seats so are completely unremovable and unwashable. The zips are buckled, fit badly and don't lie flat.

One cover has been made upside down with the nap running up the back instead of down.

Plumbs have virtually no customer services. They haven't apologised, fixed their mistakes, offered a partial refund, they're total rubbish at customer services.

09.12.2016 05:42

Advantages

Disadvantages

Don't do it!!

Don't waste your money on the 1:1 service. The singles events are good but I've had to chase regularly for profiles, then not received any still. I think they may have run out. Their age clientele is definitely over 50s.
      1:1 service is a scam.

08.12.2016 19:57

Advantages

• "long lasting"
      • "lots of shades"
      • "good coverage"

Disadvantages

• theprice

fantastic foundation

I have been wearing this foundation religiously since 2012 as it was recommended to me by a friend when I started to develop acne, While dealing and managing acne it was important for me to get a foundation that helped cover my skin as I couldn't bare to walk around with it on show, at the time I used cheaper brands such as Max Factor and Maybelline and even though they're ok foundations they're not very good for people with skin issues so I had to make a big change.

Why this foundation is best for acne prone skin

When I used other foundations that were around the £10 mark, they were very hard to apply over acne patches on my skin when they first developed, the foundation would wear off it very quickly, it could go dry and crusty and make my skin look even worse, Estee Lauder double wear foundation is made for cover ups and problem skin areas, it helps create an even tone, this foundation is well known to cover acne, blemishes, birthmarks, dark circles and other skin anomalies due to its varied shades, thickness and long lasting coverage.
      The price and how long it lasts

When I first started buying this the price was £26 however it is now £31. With the economy the price of this does keep rising, however the foundation only keeps getting better with expanding shades and quality training for their make up artists, if this foundation rose to £50 I would still pay this price because to me it is 100% worth it for the way it makes me feel and look. This price is for 30ml glass bottle with a screw top lid, this is my favourite type of bottle because it looks classy, elegant and it means no foundation is left behind in the bottom you can't reach like a pump bottle, so for the money you do get every drop of this. This bottle used almost every day and sometimes even two layers of this lasts me two months. If applied correctly and precise. Cheaper foundations previously lasted me two weeks at a time so this is significantly different in the quality, price and the amount of time you get out of this.

Why so many shades

The company have just developed a few more shades and improved other shades, they now have a massive 44 shades, to some people this will seem excessive and confusing when picking a shade, honestly to get this foundation you need to have a good chat with the artists and get what is really right for you. This is one of the reasons I most love this brand, because they know and understand everyone skin and issues are completely different from the next. In my eyes a brand that only has 10 shades for skin tones isn't to be trusted because they do not take into account not everyone already has flawless skin. Estee Lauder shades are split in two, warm and cool shades, often great for summer and winter, it's best to know the right shade for each season as a cool tone in summer may look too pale for the winter. The shades really do help to accommodate those problems, if the shade matches you skin tone but is too light to cover your problems then they're going to shine through, this is why there are 44 options available to try on and get whats right and best coverage which also blends perfectly, as well as this I believe the artists are able to mix shades for you to try.

Application and wearing

The consistency of this foundation is very thick and running, but don't be put off by this as it doesn't feel the way it looks. As well as being thick, this is fast drying to can make it sticky, because of this it must be applied with a good quality foundation brush, the better the brush the better the application. I have tried this with my fingers and a sponge and it just doesn't blend correctly or evenly, so a brush is the only way. This is thick, but it goes very far if applied correctly, so this is the way I do it.
      I tip the bottle upside down and give it a good shake, I take off the lid and use what is in the lid only, I will never use more than that unless needed. With just the tip of my brush I dip it in and start on my forehead and work with the lines of my skin side ways, sideways under my eyes and downwards on my nose, cheeks and chin. This blends easily and dries quickly, after it;s dried (about 15 seconds usually) I apply slightly more to my problem areas such as my cheeks and end of my nose. (It is of course suggested using the double wear concealer under, and the powder over the top but I use neither of these, I have in the past and they work well together but these days I don't need as full a coverage as I once did.)

This goes on semi matte and it feels light weight as if it hasn't even been applied, despite it's thickness, because it is thick it doesn't need be piled on which is why it feels great on. I used to use the same powder but now I just use a cheap one over the to help it set. I remember looking at myself for the first time with it on and being amazed by how different and normal I looked, this is a massive confidence boost, of course having acne you can see the bumps but the skin is one shade, one nice even tone and it helped me feel like I fit in again. This has the staying power of 15 hours and honestly I think it lasts longer than this, never in four years of using this have I had to re apply anywhere, and often on a night out if I've been too drunk to wipe my face clean my face looks exactly the same in the morning (despite the big smudged panda eyes and lipstick up the cheek)
      Getting this off

This is fairly average to take off, it really depends what else you have on your skin too such as contouring, blushers, powders and other variations but generally it comes off ok, It takes me two make up wipes to full get my face clean but that includes taking off eye make up, I always give my face a good wash afterwards just to make sure my pours are clean, but Estee Lauder also do have a liquid make up remover which I found to be fantastic but I've only ever used one bottle of this.

Overall

It's a foundation I've stuck with for four years, my skin is now under medication and no longer raised acne however the redness off it is still there for now, I will no doubt continue with this product long after my acne has gone as I truly love it.

08.12.2016 19:33

Advantages

• "Makes me feel good"
      • Cheap
      • "Good coverage"

Disadvantages

• "Not a slong lasting as i'd of liked"
      • "Lack of shades"

I've officially swapped foundation

Why I chose to change foundation

My last review was of Estee Lauder double wear foundation and how I would never change despite the price because I was happy with the results I was getting from it, well I decided to try a new foundation. Since my skin has cleared up of acne except for redness and different tones, I was looking through my social media and someone I knew posted a video about the body correction cream they have and how it ahs covered their tattoos, so I began to look into this and saw that Dermablend was created specifically for proper cover ups so I decided to give this a go.

Price and Availability

Originally I bought my first bottle of this from www.escential.com which stocks certain amount of products at a reduced amount, my first 30ml bottle was £12.20 but the price was never that low again, so I opted to buy this from boots as they stock a lot of the foundation, concealers and powders (but not body corrective ones) it is £18 but boots have a lot of offers on the Vichy range often such as three for two, or 20% off but I noticed this generally is on certain shades and not the entire range so I paid full price for my shade which was £18, which I also collected boots points for this. This can also be bought in a lot of online places such as www.dermablend.co.uk and www.vichy.co.uk and amazon.

Choosing a shade

For problematic skin, it is quite essential to have a lot of shades because there are that many tones and problems that often it's hard to match a shade, and that was quite hard with this brand because not only is the range not kept in the beauty section with testers, they only offer eight shades as it is, these are porcelain, opal, nude, sand, gold, bronze, coffee, espresso. These are common shade names and they are pretty accurate against other brands, the porcelain is too light and the nude comes off a bit orange like so I go for the opal, and the espresso isn't that dark so this bran only caters for certain skin shades, it was quite difficult picking one from the internet, at first I had nude and it was way too dark so I sent back and swapped it for opal.

Application, wearing and removing

I also apply liquid foundation with a brush, it's more precise, less is needed and it's easier to blend and have a nice finish, I squirted out a little on the back of my hand, only a pea sized at first because this is a squeezy bottle I don't like to waste it. It is quite viscos but not watery, this is really pigmented to give great coverage so in theory a lot doesn't need to be applied anyway. When applied this glided over my skin really easily, easy to blend and cover despite using so little, this helped with it feeling so light weight. It was very noticeable that it has evenly toned my skin, all the redness was evenly covered, I do put some concealer under my eyes but tbh it doesn't make much of a difference, on my eyes.
      The brands says this has 16 hour lasting power and to be honest I don't think this is the case in the slightest. I think I could get 6 hours out of this without having to re apply in certain areas, those being around my nose, and mouth and my forehead, generally the T section of my face could do with a top up during the day. I don't know if this is because of the cold weather or because of my skin, or even the product itself. When I first wore this I used a different brand powder and they didn't work together at all, it's like the foundation didn't set right, so I had to buy the same brand powder to set, but since I've got that it sets much better and feels much nicer.

Removing this is extremely easy, it comes off in one cosmetic wipes, it doesn't cling to the skin and I always wash my face at night to make sure I have removed all my make up anyway, I always make sure I give my foundation brushes a wash too just a little fairy liquid and water, because if this builds up on the brush it doesn't apply correctly and then old make up is getting into the pores and isn't very good.

Overall

Overall, I am happy with the change that I've made, dermablend is a fraction of the price of estee lauder what I was originally using, for a 30ml bottle that costs £32 and for a 30ml bottle of dermablend it is £18 maximum price and can be cheaper, I think I can make this last longer on my skin and it's just a case of discovering what works best for me, it goes on great, it makes my skin appear brighter and healthier and with the same brand concealer and powder they all work great together,

08.12.2016 19:19

Advantages

• "The little santa face"
      • Festive
      • "Colour "

Disadvantages

• "Scent didn't last long enough"

Christmas spirit

I purchased this bath bomb as I wanted to get into the christmas spirit and it definitely worked for me.
      The little face of father Christmas is enough to put a smile on your face and to help anyone to relax.

When I first popped his little santa in the bath it fizzed into a whirl wind of pink, fizzing all around my bath tub,But then I noticed that it started changing colour to an emerald green, the colour almost reminded me halloween not christmas. Which was ok with me as I love halloween as much as christmas.
      The smell was nice and sweet and was similar to the snow fairy shower gel.
      I didn't think the scent of the bath bomb lasted as much as it should have done but I still enjoyed watching it disolve into a lovely green colour.
      It is a lovely bath bomb and I would purchase this item again and I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to get in to the christmas spirit.

08.12.2016 12:54

Advantages

• "Good finance options"
      • "Easy to find out what stage your pc is at when being built"
      • "Very helpful assistance"
      • "Good prices"
      • "Easy to customise your pc"

Disadvantages

If myself or anyone i know need a pc, i would happily recommend pc specialist

I was very happy with the service recieved from start to finish. I actually had to send my 1st order back (through no fault but my own) but the communication & re-ordering process was excellent. I saw an add for pc specialist online, read some good reviews so decided to drop them an email stating what i would be using my pc for. I recieved an email back almost the next day with a suitable pc for my needs. Clicked on the link & it was all there. It was so easy to tweek anything i wanted to upgrade. The website is easy to navigate & choose your specs with plenty of info. I chose the finance option which was set out easy to understand with minimal jargon. This was set up swiftly & easily (it must have taken 15mins) & i recieved confirmation shortly after. Once ordered you can click on my account where you you see your order status. The whole order process didnt take long, im pretty sure i recieved my pc within 6 days which i believe is pretty swift considering its built from scratch. Like i said earlier though i missed a component i wanted (& this is only because im a bit of a pc novice). I phoned pc specialist up & they were excellent, we set up a return & the pc was picked up the next day & i was talked through the process again with constant updates via personal email. My original deposit was refunded straight away & my finance option cancelled by pc specialist themselves & i set up a new 1 for my laptop. On the whole i was very pleased with the whole process

08.12.2016 11:51

Advantages

• "Great fun "

Disadvantages

• "Nit very accurate "

The Eagle flies again

Country – United Kingdom
      Awards – 1 Win & 3 Nominations
      Amazon – £5.00 DVD £9.99Blue Ray
      = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

“The important thing in the Olympic Games is not to win, but to take part; the important thing in Life is not triumph, but the struggle; the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well”.

(Pierre de Frédy, Baron de Coubertin (1863-1937)

So, after the really enjoyable British film called ‘Pride’, about the miners struggle and a group of gay activist that dare to help them, I was up for more of the same with this one, ‘Eddie the Eagle’, earning similar glowing write ups in that ‘based on a true story plucky Brits make good’ comedy genre. Most of you know the story of Edwards and most of you would agree it’s amazing that it’s taken this long to produce a comedy about this countries greatest loser. If you don’t know what happened then Eddie, real name Michael ‘Eddie’ Edwards, went from £6 grand a year jobbing chippy in 1988 to £10 grand an hour failed Olympic hero a week later after his inglorious flop in the 1988 Calgary Olympics 70m Hill , jumping just half the distance of the gold medal winner. It was a big story at the time.

The British Olympic Committee had not sent an Olympic jumper to the Games since 1928 and not about to send Eddie, seeing him as a chancer trying to belittle the sport with his rubbish jumps. It’s a little known fact he narrowly missed competing for the Great Britain team for the 1984 Sarajevo Games as a speed skater, believe it or not. Now that would be chaos! To improve his chances to qualify for Calgary in 1988, he moved to Lake Placid, New York in the U.S. to train and enter competitions of a higher standard. But he struggled for funding and so returned home to work with his dad, plastering. To realize his Olympic dream, he decided to switch to ski jumping for reasons of cost and easier qualification as there were no other British ski jumpers with whom to compete for a place in the team. He was actually at a Finnish mental hospital (not as an inmate but as a plasterer) when he heard he had been selected for Calgary.

After his infamous exploits in 88 to keep earning money and hold on to his unlikely fame he took up exhibition speed skiing and stunt jumping and held the world record for jumping over 6 buses on skis. In 1992, after declaring bankruptcy, Eddie would take a degree in law at De Monfort University in Leicester and became a sports agent. He is not as gormless as he looks and a true British hero. No one reading this would dare to ski jump on a 70m hill. No on you know would.

The movie is directed by the rather excellent Dexter Fletcher (Lock Stock & Smoking Barrels), who bought us the rather excellent Wild Bill (2011) gangster film (you must check that one out). Edwards, who had optioned a script 14 years ago, was told the movie would be 90% made up and only around 10 to 15% of it is based on his life, in return he would get a cut of the DVD and cinema sales. Edwards has said: "I was sleeping in the car, in cow sheds, in a mental hospital. I was scraping food out of bins. And the whole time I'm thinking the next jump could very well by my last. I could kill myself. In some ways this movie doesn't show how bad it really was”.(Wikipedia quote)

===Cast===

Taron Egerton ... Eddie Edwards
      Iris Berben ... Petra
      Rune Temte ... Bjørn the Norwegian Coach
      Hugh Jackman ... Bronson Peary
      Tom Costello ... Eddie (10 years old)
      Jo Hartley ... Janette Edwards
      Keith Allen ... Terry Edwards
      Jack Costello ... Eddie (15 years old)
      Mark Benton ... Richmond the BOA Official
      Tim McInnerny ... Dustin Target
      Edvin Endre ... Matti Nykänen
      Mads Sjøgård Pettersen ... Erik Moberg
      Marc Benjamin ... Lars Holbin

===Plot===

10-year-old Gloucestershire schoolboy Michael ‘Eddie’ Edwards (Tom Costello) dreams of being in the summer Olympics. He doesn’t know what event yet but something will come up. But after putting his wooden javelin through dad’s greenhouse and handicapped by all manner of child impediments he is not even athletic enough to get in his schools tiddlywinks team, let alone run the 100 meters. But little Eddie is determined and after learning on dads new color telly they actually have a winter Olympics he sets his sights on that.

At 16, Eddie (Jack Costello) is a competent skier at the local snow dome and his dream is coming nearer as he is selected for the British skiing team by his 18th birthday. But with his thick lens glasses resting on his nose and a disastrous photocall in team kit, the disapproving British Olympic Committee decides not to pick him for the 1984 Olympics, wrong school the attitude.

Mum (Jo Hartley) is supportive of her son’s dreams but dad (Keith Allen) not so and just wants him to get a trade, preferably plastering like his old man. But Eddie (Taron Egerton) is determined and sets out to the Bavarian ski resort of Garmisch in Germany to follow his dream. He has discovered that a loophole will allow him to represent Team GB at ski jumping, simply by registering a jump at a certified event. But first he has to learn to jump. Pretty 40something bar owner Petra (Iris Berben) has sympathy to the oddball Englishman’s dream and lets him work his keep, if he pops into her bedroom now and then ( yes, right!).

After a few bumps and bangs on the kiddies 15m jump he is ready for the 40m jump, where his antics catch the eye of ex jumper Bronson Peary (Hugh Jackman) , now a washed up drunk snow plough driver who maintains the jumps. He too, after awhile, takes Eddie under his wing (before Eddie kills himself) and after yet another painful landing in hospital to try and master the 40m he promises to help Eddie to stay up right on the 70m hill, on condition that once he has qualified they go their separate ways and he stops wrecking his jump landings.

He enters Eddie into a Veterans competition where a recorded jump of any distance will be enough to go back to London and register for the Olympics, or so he thinks. On arrival at the BOC with his 31m jump in the bag they break the news that they have no intention of letting him embarrass the country in Calgary in 88 and announce the qualification for the jumping team is now 60 meters.

===Quote===
      BOC: You name me one, just one British ski-jumper!
      Eddie Edwards: Me. Eddie Edwards. I'm gonna be the squad’.

Disheartened he returns home broke and dad ready to enroll him for plastering course. But mum has been putting money aside for him to keep his dream alive and Eddie ‘borrows’ his dads van and races back out to Germany determined to learn to jump properly for the 88 Games, Peary unable to shake the plucky Brit as the two friends prepare for the 70m hill and Calgary.

===Quote===
      Eddie Edwards: Any tips then?
      Bronson Peary: Don't die?

===Trivia===

In response to the Edwards’s phenomenon and Eric the Eel in swimming, in 1990, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) instituted what became known as the Eddie the Eagle Rule, which requires Olympic hopefuls to compete in international events and be placed in the top 30 percent or the top 50 competitors, whichever is fewer. This would inadvertently see a big increase in banned drug use as Olympic sport became more professional and financially rewarded. The Olympic Spirit was well and truly dead, 75% of the Russian winter team doping.

===Results===

Eddie the Eagle works really well and great fun in that familiar genre. But how could it not? The handsome square jawed Taron Egerton (The Kingsman) is brilliant and uncanny as Eddie and although Hugh Jackman looks out of place and awkward as his ‘Smokey and the Bandit’ jacket and tight Levis he wears in every scene he is still warm and charming as ever on screen. And that’s the point here to get us all behind our lovable loser. I was that 10-year-old dreamer once and I also believed I would be in the Olympics, another reason for me to love this. If it was a film with an edge to put the guy down for his forts it simply haven’t worked. We had to celebrate him. For me he is a genuine legend. Ski jumping is far more dangerous if you impact halfway down the landing strip as that’s higher off the ground. He genuinely could have been killed or paralyzed every jump.

With a soundtrack as cool as the crisp mountain air and giggles coming thick and fast at the expense of the fumbling and gormless Eddie Eagle, you can’t help but not get behind this. Yes, there is a lot of artistic license to make his story into a movie that can move forward with some sort of positive narrative that engages us around our loveable loser but there is no film without that. The real story is genuinely grim and mundane. His dad was not best pleased how he was represented in the film and you can understand why but Eddie loved it and amazed how a hunk like Egerton could be him. In the extras he said that after Calgary women would queue at his hotel door for sex with the Eagle. That is why you have to take these celebrities historic sexual abuse accusations with a pinch of salt as some women will do anything to get with famous people, however strange or good looking they are. The nurses would queue even to be with Jimmy Savile. Fame is a powerful thing.

It is the film you think it is and one of the best British comedies of the year. It s great for family viewing and mum and dad will chuckle away. There is nothing too naughty in it and noticeably no swear words. Dexter Fletcher knows his audience and how to produce an enjoying and entertaining film. He can be forgiven for the massive fiction in the story here. Let’s face it, there is a bit of Eddie in all of us Brits and that’s what we want to se here.

===Critics===

Times UK –‘How to make a hero out of a loser? This is the question that drives, inspires, defines and ultimately bedevils the rousing new biopic Eddie the Eagle’.

The Guardian –‘The film's heart is in the right place, but Jackman and Walken are all wrong’.

Little White Lies –‘An oddly conventional biopic that uses a strained father-son relationship to frame its rabble-rousing, crowd-pleasing reflection on futility’.

Daily Telegraph –‘Fletcher has a brilliantly attuned sixth sense for what his audience wants to see at any given millisecond, and Eddie's final flight, from the 90-foot ramp at Calgary, is a mini-masterpiece of intuitive cutting’.

The List –‘"Eddie the Eagle" doesn't soar as high as it could have, but at least it doesn't crash’.

Movie Talk –‘With his milk-bottle glasses, jutting chin and fuzzy moustache, plucky British ski jumper Eddie 'The Eagle' Edwards... remains an endearing figure of fun in this feel-good sporting romp’.

===RATINGS===

Imdb.com – 7.4/10.0 (43,276votes)
      Rottentomatos.com – 80% critic’s approval
      Metacritic.com – 54% critic’s approval

===Trailer===

===Special Features===

-Let the Games Begin: Soaring with Eddie the Eagle-

Behind the scenes stuff but enjoyable all the same. The real Eddie appears and in good form. Talk about someone who will always dine out on his life story.

-Deleted Scenes-

Quite a few

-Trailers-

==========

• Lush Snow Fairy / Bath & Shower / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      07.12.2016 23:48

Advantages

• colour
      • scent

Disadvantages

• "not much shimmer"

just like candy!

I first brought this snow fairy shower gel yesterday and i wasn't too sure whether to buy it or not but my brain shouted "buy it" . I didn't notice it until i got to the til and also that it was such a popular product.
      the first thing i noticed about this product was the colour, the lovely pink shimmer court my eye and i was staring at it the whole time I was waiting in the Que.

this snow fairy shower gel this the BEST shower gel i have tried!
      the smell is just so gorgeous, the candy smell just filled my bathroom like a sweet shop and I can still smell the scent in my bathroom now a few hours later.
      This shower gel lathers up so much, i found that i only needed a small amount on my sponge and it foams so well, i didn't have to add more gel like other shower gels.
      I can still smell this delightful scent on my skin and its just wonderful. I am definitely going to purchase more of this product as I just love it so much. although i must say though, I don't really have a shimmer to my skin but i love it!!

• Ebuyer.com / Online Shop / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      07.12.2016 23:15

Advantages

• "The only good thing about my Ebuyer experience has been Sarah Littlewood's help in trying to achieve a refund and cancel my order."

Disadvantages

• "Poor process throughout "

Don't use Ebuyer if you want a smooth transaction for PC supply.

Sarah Littlewood gave me the only light in a dark and grim experience. She took my call to actually listen to my problem, help me without hiding behind email only communications no sorry computer says no.

I haven't used Ebuyer before, was recommended but the experience has been poor and Sarah made it okay in the end.

I don't understand why a supplier like Ebuyer passes me on to the manufacturer to sort out n Ebuyer problem. I did more running around than Mo Farah on a victory lap!

Thankfully Sarah has sorted my refund and left me with some appreciation of customer service.

• Interparcel.com / Internet Site / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      07.12.2016 19:00

Advantages

• "Excellent to have live professional service"

Disadvantages

I would recommend without hesitation

I found the service today to be absolutely excellent and efficient. Kate Hall was the customer service agent and she was very helpful. I was delighted that access to the service was so rapid and that the changes I wanted to make could be implemented on the phone. It its always good to be able to speak to a live person. I would recommend this service without hesitation.

• aldiphotos.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      07.12.2016 13:11

Advantages

• "Software OK"

Disadvantages

• "too many"

Don't use

Amazingly hopeless organisation - don't think of using it. Unreliable, disorganised and an arrogant ineffective helpline. 13 days and they still ahven't printed my order let alone dispatched it

07.12.2016 00:39

Advantages

• "choose your own components"

Disadvantages

• none

highly recommended

exactly what it says on the tin

06.12.2016 15:47

Advantages

• "Fully customisable specifications"

Disadvantages

Great service, quality and price

I decided on PCSpecialist for my new desktop computer after seeing adverts in computer magazines and reading articles about their machines.
      The website was easy to navigate and I chose to customise one of their packages to suit my requirements. This was quite painless – the alterations I made to the specifications was immediately reflected in an on-screen update of the price. Nice touch.
      I opted for a higher output power supply because I knew I would be adding extra components at a later date. I was advised that this power unit was above the estimated requirements for the system and I could save money by going with the standard unit. Helpful, and again a nice touch.
      Once the order was placed I received regular updates by text as to it's progress – the first one being only 1 day after ordering, advising that the machine had already been built!
      Further text messages advised on testing and subsequent despatch.
      The order was placed on a Tuesday afternoon and I took delivery on the following Saturday afternoon – a very prompt and smooth operation. Even the courier service advised me of a 1 hour time slot for delivery, and they kept to their schedule.
      All in all a very satisfactory experience with PCSpecialist. I would recommend them to anyone for service and value for money.

• Adidas Jobulani / Ball Sport / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      06.12.2016 06:06

Advantages

• "Fair price"
      • Cushioned
      • "Nice printing"
      • "Easy to carry"
      • Durable

Disadvantages

This is where it all started for my kid. Really good product.

I bought this ball for my kid for his birthday and he loved it. First of all, he was extremely excited by the fact that this was the ball used by his idol Cristiano Ronaldo in the FIFA world cup in South Africa. He really couldn't believe that he had the chance to play soccer with the same ball he did. This gift really made him get into a sport. we practiced every single day in the afternoon after i got home after work. This ball is perfect for practicing your kicking, dribbling, and heading skills. It is a very cushioned ball and that makes it perfect for a kid and could avoid injuries in their feet when kicking.

It's been a year since i bought this ball and it seems i bought it yesterday. It has an awesome printing and even though my kid and i have practiced almost every single day, this ball still has a great appearance. You should really invest in this soccer ball because you won't need to buy another one in a very long long time.

This soccer ball has the perfect bounce and it is very easy to handle. In my opinion, this ball has really pushed my kid to be better every single day. He always tells me "I'll be even better than Cristiano Ronaldo", and boy, this might really happen in a couple of hard working years. This ball really got him started, and I think I made the right choice in giving him that gift.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown