28.05.2015 01:52

Advantages

• "Works well"

Disadvantages

• "Surface scratches easily"

A good basic mirror for rear-facing children

Lindam Adjustable Back Seat Mirror

Until I became a mother over five years ago, I had no idea just how many useful child-related products are available to make parents’ lives easier.

We received this mirror second hand prior to the birth of our daughter. I knew straight away that this would be useful, as I wanted to keep an eye on our newborn whilst I drove around. We used it until our daughter switched to forward facing sometime after her second birthday.

I can still, although barely, recall the days that young children were not compelled to travel in a car seat. Nowadays, the general recommendation is that children remain rear-facing for as long as possible and certainly ideally until their fourth birthday. I heard one country (possibly in Scandinavia) was considering extending this until the seventh birthday.

This means that a mirror like this one is a Godsend. This large mirror fits onto the backrest of the rear passenger seat, in a harness-like fashion. The mirror is in a type of frame, the backing of which is attached to a small unit that means that the mirror can pivot upwards or sideways, ensuring that the driver gets the best view possible of the child.

The mirror surface seems to be of quality. It is not made of the usual glass, but instead of some kind of reflective material which provides a good image. However, it does scratch more easily than I would like.

I particularly like the fact that this unit has a grown up appearance, rather than being styled in baby-friendly colors and/or patterns.

Finally, the mirror is easy to wipe clean.

Recommended.

28.05.2015 01:51

Advantages

Disadvantages

'The Full Minty' ;)

My teeth are naturally rather white without the use of toothpastes, mouthwashes or teeth brightening sets. However, I'm a really big fan of tea and coffee (I'm talking a minimum of at least 3 500ml cups a day, otherwise headaches form), and this has the disadvantage of sometimes staining my teeth. Coffee is by far the worst offender even though I don't drink as much of it. I use Colgate Total Advanced Clean / Whitening for assurance I guess - it's embarrassing to smile when your teeth are a little yellow and you're self conscious.

I usually buy this from Bodycare as it's significantly cheaper here than it is anywhere else at around £1.49. It comes in a rectangular box with the paste inside a squeezy tube with a white stand up cap and a crimped end. I believe the name has changed from the product shown here, but the packaging is still quite similar. On two sides (inc. the assigned front) of the rectangular box it comes in, the logo is printed in a large font and you will see the name of the toothpaste. On the right hand side there is a list of all the things the toothpaste protects against:
      - cavities
      - plaque
      - gum problems
      - sensitive teeth
      - tartar
      - enamel
      - staining
      - bad breath.
      On another side you will find the instructions of use (brush thoroughly twice a day or as directed by a dental professional; not suitable for children under 7 years old) and a list of the ingredients. It contains sodium fluoride at 1450ppm so it's the same as most other toothpastes. On the final side again is a reiterated list of what the toothpaste protects against and some illustrations showing the effects of using it.

I really like this toothpaste - it both smells and tastes minty and fresh, and doesn't leave a strange after taste like Macleans; it also does what it intends to do. I use this twice a day quite thoroughly and find that my teeth, although already white, are whiter and more pearly. I saw a real difference in the shade of my teeth after using it for two weeks on a regular basis. I do think that you can't solely rely on a toothpaste alone to take care of your teeth: as soon as I reduced my intake of tea or coffee my teeth got whiter quicker. If you're somebody who brushes their teeth before eating breakfast in the morning (which in my opinion is what you should do), you may find that some foods are unpalatable because of the strong minty taste it leaves in your mouth. This is a plus during the evening because it acts like a small deterrent to not eat or drink.

28.05.2015 00:16

Advantages

• Battery
      • "Display Quality"
      • Sound
      • Weight
      • Price

Disadvantages

• "old android version"
      • Slow

A cheap secondary phone for emergency. Good value for cost.

I bought this particular phone a while back as a temporary phone while my other one was being fixed. I was told it was going to take some time and I wanted a nice, inexpensive phone to get me through the day.

At first it worked pretty well. I didn't load many apps in it as it has very little usable memory, about 130mb. The sound quality from the phone speaker is not too bad nor is the audio in-call quality. Pictures do come out pretty decent, and while on phone they look pretty good, on a bigger screen, not so much.

The thing I found most annoying about this phone is that the more I used it the slower it got. I barely went online with it, I had only a few apps from Google market downloaded and installed and a bit of music. Yet i felt myself clicking the same icon over and over again but nothing would ever happen.

Going online was even more of a nightmare. The screen was far too small to do anything with and the lag makes you want to chuck it out the window after 10 seconds.

I tried installing a different launcher and that seemed to work for a while but after a few days the same problems resurfaced. I attempted to format it,and not install anything on it and again after a while (just checking email) and the like the same things would happen.

This phone also has a knack for informing you that you have no space even though there are clearly still 40mb remaining.

I attempted to root it, and while everything seemed to finally work well, after a few days it was slow as molasses once again. I now use this as an emergency phone for my car.

As far as the positives go, it is very thin, light and barely ever over-heats, even with screen brightness turned up to the max.

This is the kind of phone that you can take while on vacation as pictures are quite nice, and it is unlikely to be stolen. Battery life was surprisingly longer than I had anticipated, as it easily reached the end of the day without dying.

• Eating Out in Pubs / Non-Fiction Book / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      28.05.2015 00:09

Advantages

• Cheap

Disadvantages

• Cheap

The Billing Mill - Northampton

Pub Type – Family pub restaurant
      Size – Medium-Big
      Parking – Good
      Menu- Standard English pub fayre
      Cost – Cheapish (deals available)
      Service – OK

Address – The Causeway, Northampton, NN3 9EX,

The Billing Fayre & Square pub and eatery has to be in one of the worlds most unglamorous locations to build a bespoke family pub, barely half-a-mile from Northampton’s main sewerage station. If the wind blows the wrong way boy you can smell it. It’s also inside the grounds of the equally unglamorous holiday park Billing Aquadrome that floods more times than Bangladesh, rather fitting as its was built to cater for boating holidays and fishing. It’s a rather sad place in its own way where poor people who can’t afford to get to the ocean settle for a drafty caravan by the pungent River Nene, pylons and manky horses desolate in the nearby fields your inspiration if you don’t have a schooner or a pike rod.

The towns other Fayre & Square pub is in a similar spot, edging the midlands biggest industrial estate of Brackmills and ringed by raging A-Roads packed full of growling HGVs. Needless to say this chain is not a premier eatery as far as the middle-class go, leggings and tats the order of the day. This is for people who need to know exactly what will be on the plate and who will be on the next table and nothing fancy to tackle as far as table manners and the menu’s go. My mother is like your mother (minus the tattoos and leggings) and likes familiarity and price. Men make the choices; women make arguments about the choices.

Inside the traditional pub building is functional pub service and very much a blue collar clientele, the customers greeted by a twinkle of faux brass as far as the eye can see, many of the punters worryingly obese. The seating space is good and busy for our bank holiday visit and set up for the nearby holidaymakers, plenty of booths and open tables to take your pick from, fruit machines flashing away in the corner for stressed dads escaping the kids. The ordering system is as equally casual; on a quiet day the punters left to figure out if they need to order at the bar or await the waitress or waiters, who were pleasant but slow on our visit, calculated inactivity to keep you ordering drinks. The service can judge by your state of agitation whether you are not going to order that drink or not to bump your bill in-between courses. I hate being served by people and hate serving people. But I tried to get pint after we had ordered but she insisted on putting on the bill, presumably a 10% service charge tactic. The booze is the money in this place.

We are here as its cheap, me old mum dragging the family together more and more for a meal as she gets older, mostly because she is fed up of cooking Sunday lunch when we go around, which quickly regresses into digging at each other. We are that kind of family. Mum is not a good cook. The Sunday roast 2 for £10 option is also available, as are diet meals in the 500 or less calorie range. They do salads, of course, as near as veggie as you can get here.

The menu is Basic English type fayre (hence the pub chains name) you get in most of these eatery pubs with the all day mixed grill at £8.99 the heartiest meal on offer, a big old oval plate full with plenty of meat, mushrooms and tomatoes and would fill the greediest of council house slobs. I had Chicken Newyorker as always, mainly because mum can’t settle if the order is complicated in these places, and the two meals for £10.00 deal is the big discount that makes these places popular. Alas I was underwhelmed with my servings, the peas at least half of the plate and the chips rather stodgy and dull, the two pieces of chicken breast with melted cheese and bacon slice not that big. They also do curries, pastas, fish and steak dinners, with the average price being around £6-9 for the main course.

The starters, combos and sides are pretty decent portions so you can share those with your partner or whatever and the sweets spilling off the plate, the ice cream particular good value. I prefer the chocolate and toffee gateau with ice cream. The knickerbocker glories and sundaes make my nose ache for some reason with all that ice cream.

There are some decent meals there and again two for ten. Its not quite chips with everything but most of the people who go there would order chips with everything. It’s the sort of place regular people go where you don’t want to be intimidated or feel out of place and just catch up with the family and friends or a cheap date for guests. A bottle of red was £12 and a pint an eye watering £4 so best snuggle one inside your nans handbag or your meal will quickly top £150. As the food is not that filling then a drink or two will help to fill the evening out. Don’t rely on the conversation as there are no conversation pieces around. To be honest it’s the sort of grub you can buy in Tesco’s in those ready meals. The value is the mixed grill if you need a big feed here as it’s about volume and value for money here over taste and presentation.

The Christmas menus are already out and I doubt if you would need to book here as the place is so big and empty off season. If you do book with work and friends there is a voucher for a free two course meal on your next visit and can be pulled off the website. There is, alas, no free Wi-Fi. They also do glutton free and kid’s meals and the like. In fact it’s well set up for kids as it is in the holiday camp grounds. General public don’t need to pay to access the area.

It turned out quite a busy Sunday evening with non pretentious food and service for likewise prices. It was perfectly acceptable taste wise and a suitable cheap eat night out and an ideal family venue with good parking. They also have an annex where the kids can play with those plastic balls or whack things in the daytime while mum and dad eat. I can recommend the place if you accept it is what is and with a group of mates or family and friends.

27.05.2015 23:23

Advantages

• "long battery life"
      • "looks good"
      • Cheap

Disadvantages

• "None really"

Salter the Earth?

Salter

Salter began life in Bilston back in the 1760s when Richard Salter started manufacturing spring scales, the first company doing so in Britain. In 1972 they sold out to Staveley Industries Plc before eventually becoming a subsidary of American firm HoMedics, a health and beauty firm with a British website which can be found here - http://www.homedics.co.uk/

The Scales

Salter 9018 SV3R scales have quite a simple design: a square glass plate atop four plastic ovals. These are connected to the LCD display by thin steel rods. The glass surface measures 30 cm x 30 cm, it is approximately 6 mm thick, so unlikely to break unless jumped on! They look reasonably attractive and are not an eyesore like many bathroom scales, especially the old fashioned ones. The scales are activated by giving them a wee tap with your foot which makes the scale "boot up", if you pardon the pun. They also switch themselves off automatically after a few seconds of inactivity. The LCD reading measures in either pounds (lbs), kilograms (kg) or in stones and pounds. The measurable weights go up in increments of 1/4 lb if set to stones/pounds or by 0.1 kg or 0.2 lb on those particular settings. The unit setting is found underneath, within the battery compartment. The battery compartment holds 1 CR2032 battery and will last a ridiculously long time. I have owned these scales for approximately 5 years and the battery has never required to be replaced.

Limitations

The maximum weight that these scales can handle is 180 kg, 28 stones or 396 lbs.

Disposal

As with all battery operated appliances these can not be simply placed into the bin and should be taken to your local civic amenity site for disposal.

Cost

I have no idea what was paid for these scales then, but it currently retails on Amazon for £9.99, available for Prime delivery. The RRP states on that website is £21.99. £9.99 seems a more than fair price for a reasonably accurate, long lasting piece of equipment.

Would I recommend the Salter 9018 SV3R?

At that price, of course. It works well and has never needed a replacement battery in 5 years. What more can you want from a cheap pair of bathroom scales?

*This review also appears on Ciao*

27.05.2015 23:21

Advantages

• "free carry case"
      • "Lots of extra stuff"

Disadvantages

• "Cable a bit short"

If you put your hands up is it a Mexican Shave?

I decided that my father was starting to look a bit like a hobo, and half expected him to pick up a bindle and start riding the rails. As I needed to go into Boots anyway to get myself an electric shaver, I thought I'd get him a new pair of clippers and make him look a bit presentable. I got him the Babyliss For Men 22 Piece Clipper Kit which is exclusive to Boots stores and their website www.boots.com. It features the model 7436CU and costs £15.29 (or 1,529 Boots Advantage points).

Contents of the kit

Mains operated clipper for continuous high power during use
      Diamond sharpened stainless steel blades for a precision cut
      12 clipper cutting guides; grades 1-10 for a variety of lengths and left & right ear taper guides
      5-position taper lever for fine cut adjustment
      Cape
      Cleaning brush
      Oil
      Storage pouch

You certainly get a lot for your £15.29, although I do love the "cape" which is a cut up bin bag if we are being honest.

3 Year UK Guarantee

All Boots electrical appliances have a 3 year guarantee to cover defects found due to faulty workmanship or material. Proof of purchase is required to validate the guarantee.
      Use of the kit

Having plugged in the appliance to the mains socket, I then attached the #3 cutting guide. This, according to the manual, has a cutting length of 9.5 millimetres. I thought that they went up in 3 mm intervals but apparently it's not quite as exact as that. Shaving against the 'grain' it took only a few minutes to give him a neat haircut, then I used the shaver without a guide to tidy up the back and the comb/scissors to trim his eyebrows. The neck brush and "cape" were handy additions to the kit as it made cleaning up a lot easier.

Complaints

Unfortunately the power cable is less than 6 feet in length which was a tad disappointing as my previous set had a considerably longer cable!
      Would I recommend the Babyliss 7436CU?"

Yes, for the price that I paid it was a good purchase. The shave was of a good standard and it is fairly sturdy and will hopefully last a good length of time. At £15 I felt, with all the additional parts, that I got a bargain. It does lose a star though due to the relatively short cable length.

*Can also be found on Ciao*

27.05.2015 23:18

Advantages

• "Measures stuff"

Disadvantages

• "Can't kill zombies"

How long is a piece of string?

Stanley

Stanley Works was founded by Frederick T. Stanley back in 1843 in Connecticut making door bolts, whilst Stanley Rule and Level Company were founded by his cousin Henry in 1857 before the companies merged in 1920. In 2010, Stanley merged with Black & Decker to become the imaginatively named Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. Their official website can be found at Stanleytools.co.uk

The tape measure

This one is not the 5 metre version, but in fact an older 2 metre one howev3er they are all basically the same bar the length. The measure is light aluminium like plastic case with a yellow label saying STANLEY POWERLOCK P2ME, along with the length which in my older version is "2m - 6 ft". The case itself is approximately 2" by 2", so can easily fit into a pocket or take up minimal space in your toolbox.

Cost

There are various sizes of this tape measure available on Amazon.co.uk, varying in price from under £5 to around £20, all available with free Prime delivery. These vary between 3m, 5m, 8m and 10m. Would I recommend the Stanley Powerlock Tape Measure"?

Definitely, it is very hard wearing and has lasted for many years (possibly since a tradesman left it?). It's a bit scuffed now, but still works perfectly. I would advise using this when measuring out booby traps in order to trap zombies to prevent you having to use your hammer as that could get messy.

*This review can also be found on Ciao*

• Jolen Creme Bleach / Hair Removal / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      27.05.2015 22:50

Advantages

• "fast working"
      • "makes hair soft"

Disadvantages

• "dries quickly in clumps"
      • "stings slightly"
      • "strong smelling"
      • expensive

Great product :) strong smelling

I have used this bleaching product for many years and would definitely recommend it to anyone. The bleach leaves the hairs soft after use, it also works fast. The product normally takes about 5 minutes to work. The darkest hair can be bleached fast, although it obviously needs to be left on slightly longer than lighter hair when the product is working.
      The product can also can be used on hair on your head, not the designated use, but it is good to lift the colour and add subtle highlights.
      I personally feel that the item is quite expensive for how much you get in the bottle, however when the two parts (cream and powder) are combined they foam up and produce more than you first think! :)
      The cream is really strong smelling which is a definite downside, also when left on a while it stings slightly and dries quickly in clumps.

27.05.2015 22:45

Advantages

• "Keeps child close by"

Disadvantages

• "Poor (small) sizing"

An option for a very petite toddler

Lindam Harness and Reins

I never realised how controversial toddler reins could be until I became the parent of a toddler. My previous experience with such reins and harness was approximately 40 years ago, when my younger sister was around two years old. The little contraption she wore certainly did keep her safe in crowded situations.

By the time my own daughter was ready for a harness and reins, I discovered that none of my friends or acquaintances used or “believed in them”. That is, they felt that the child would be too restricted, unable to explore at will.

I suppose this is somewhat true, however one must consider the need for safety first. Our little girl, as she was at the time, was a complete tear-away. So quick and nimble-footed, it was imperative that we used whatever resources we could to keep her safe in crowded places like the zoo.

This Lindam Harness and Rein set can be used when a child is walking out and about, as well as to help secure them in a high chair. We used ours in the former situation for approximately several months from when our daughter was a little under two years old. The company states that this product is suitable for ages six months to four years old. However, this product has very small sizing. Our daughter was able to use it when wearing a tee shirt, but it was too small on her for her to wear a jumper and definitely not a coat.

The product does seem to be well made and it is obviously designed to fit snuggly on a child. The buckles are difficult to do up, which is annoying when one is toddler wrangling!

I think that a wrist rein is a better choice.

Not recommended.

27.05.2015 22:40

Advantages

• Effective
      • Cheap

Disadvantages

• "Slightly dries out hands/fingers"

Cheap and effective!

I wear nail polish pretty often when my nails are up to it, but I hate to see nails when nail polish chips or flakes off as that just looks very messy and bad to me. At the first sign of nail polish giving up the ghost I remove it. And to do it I use these nail varnish remover pads from Jeyes. They are a little compact like a mirror but have things inside soaked with remover. There are 20 pads in total inside the compact and after you use them you simply throw them away (best not to flush them). If you are familiar with nail polish remover you will be surprised to know these actually smell pretty good. It contains the usual suspects in nail polish removers, that is, Butyrolactone, Aqua, Alcohol Denat, PEG-75 Lanolin, Parfum, Methylparaben, Denatonium Benzoate, Panthenol. Best to keep these away from pets and children then!

These things are great for keeping in your handbag or in a drawer, and they stay nice and fresh for a while after purchase. You really can't go wrong with them - and they're only about £2 from Boots or something like £1 from Home Bargains or the Poundshop.

My one criticism is that they do tend to dry out my fingers around where I've wiped the nail polish off, but that's true of any nail polish remover and I guess that's because of the chemicals within the remover itself, rather than a unique aspect of these Jeyes remover pads.

• Rimmel Nail Rescue / Make Up / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      27.05.2015 22:33

Advantages

• Cheap
      • "It works!"

Disadvantages

Great value solution for nail problems!

Lately I have unfortunately been very run down due to the stress of studying (I am a vet student), and this has been showing in my flaking, sad, breaking finger nails. I was pretty depressed about it as I really enjoyed painting my nails in the past. I thought I ought to do something about it and I asked my friends for advice when one friend recommended this Rimmel Nail Rescue. I was initially a bit sceptical but decided to give it a go. I was aware of the brand Rimmel (get the London look, etc), so it seemed like it might just work for me after all.

At £4.49 it's not a whole lot of money to throw away if it doesn't work. It's also widely available on Amazon so I didn't have to trek to the shops to find it.This is a base coat as well as a top coat. Rimmel advises to use this product by "First week, day 1, apply 1 coat. Day 2 apply a 2nd coat. On day 7 remove the product. Repeat this on the 2nd week. The treatment will be completed after 14 days." This is exactly what I did. Like most nail polishes this smells pretty much like nail polish (lol), but it dries to a nice, shiny, slightly hard finish. After 2 weeks my nails were stronger, chipped and flaked less and didn't show me up in front of every body. I can strongly recommend it to anyone who has problems with chipped, cracked, weak or flaking nails as it really does work and is great value.

27.05.2015 22:29

Advantages

• "Trendy design"

Chunky DKNY watch

I love watches and have quite a few as I like to wear different watches for work and going out. I had this lovely white leather strap DKNY watch as a Christmas present so I don't know how much it was but I have looked online and the recommended retail price is £34.99.

It has a white leather strap which is quite plain apart from a row of stitches down each side of the strap but I think it does look up to date and trendy and I would say that it is suitable for all occasions and for all ages. The face is is quite large and round and has a white background with a chunky silver surround and it doesn't have numbers but Roman numerals all the way round and it has the words DKNY written across the face. The face is around an inch and a half to two inches wide so it does look quite a substantial watch whilst still being feminine which I think is due to having the plain white strap. It does up with a silver buckle at the back and there are plenty of holes so you can get the right fit for your wrist.

It is water resistant and it has a two year guarantee as all DKNY watches do. You change the time by turning a small knob at the side of the watch but this is easy to pull out to change, and then you just push it back in when you are ready. I have now had this watch for around eighteen months and I have not yet had to change the battery and I can say that it has kept perfect time and the only time I have had to alter the time is for British summer time.

This is one of my favourite watches and is one that I wear a lot. I think it is suitable for all ages, it is easy to wear and fashionable.

27.05.2015 22:27

Advantages

• "Smells great"
      • Effective
      • Gentle

Disadvantages

• Expensive

Gentle, effective, and incredible.

Last year I managed to get some Elemental Herbology products on ebay for around half their recommended retail price. This is by far my favourite of that haul. It's recommended retail price is £30 and I got it for £20, which maybe isn't half but is still a good deal.

Elemental Herbology are a rather expensive brand, but they try their hardest to combine a natural ethos with high quality ingredients, and for that I quite admire them (which is some feat as I didn't know about them before I bought their products!)

This cleanser is wonderful for removing both the grime of every day as well as make up, while still being gentle. It is in fact my favourite cleanser, and one I would not hesitate to buy at full price. The scent is gorgeous and subtle, the cleanser is effective and gentle, without leaving my face red or shiny or dry. As I have combination skin it is so hard to find a cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin when cleaning it. And I have to say this is a cleanser that absolutely protects as much as it cleanses.

I can't enthuse about this product enough, and the fact that it has all natural ingredients makes it even better. At £30 for 100ml it is very expensive to me (on a student's budget) but as I said I would buy it again. I wish they did it in larger sizes. That is my one problem with this product. But that just goes to show how in love with this product I am, that I just can't get enough of it.

27.05.2015 22:20

Advantages

• Economical
      • "Natural ingredients"
      • Revitalising

Disadvantages

• Expensive

Effective but expensive

Being in vet school is no easy deal, and I often stay up all night revising or otherwise tire myself out working, being in the sun on field trips, worrying about results, revising, et cetera. So despite being in my early twenties my face was looking very run down and tired and if I am honest I was starting to look like my mother rather than myself. In an ebay haul I got a few Elemental Herbology items that worked out around £25 each, including this and 2 others. Elemental Herbology is a brand recommended to me by a friend but I hadn't heard of it before this. It's a brand that strives to be natural, and is founded by Kristy Cimesa, an Acupuncturist and Holistic Therapist, and tries to use natural and high quality ingredients. Because of this, they tend to be quite expensive as skin care goes. The recommended retail price of this item is £45! It's a very slick kind of serum, not quite an oil or a moisturiser, that promises to revitalise tired skin and reduce the signs of ageing. Where have I heard that before? You only use a small amount of the serum at a time, which makes it quite economical really. I used mine over the course of 3 months. After this my skin felt firmer, looked brighter and I looked more like myself again. However, at £25 I would buy again, but at £45 on a students budget I think is too rich for my taste, even if it does last 3 months.

• Lovea Jojoba Oil / Skin Care / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      27.05.2015 22:12

Advantages

• " parabel free"
      • Nourishing

Disadvantages

• Pricey

Fantastic moisturiser for face and hair

Jojoba oil (pronounced ho ho ba not jo jo ba!) is a really versatile and in my opinion essential essential oil (so to speak). It's a cleanser, it's a moisturiser, it smells great, and you can use it on your face and hair. You can also use it to remove make up. I'll go on to outline what I did with this jojoba oil below.

Right, well I do tend to get quite combination skin, with one part of my face like the Kalahari and the other type like... a peat bog. So to speak. Bad analogy. Anyway, I find a lot of moisturisers don't give such a deep moisturisation on some parts of my face as I'd like. My go to for this is jojoba oil. I add 4-6 drops on some cotton wool and gently spread it on my problem areas and sleep overnight. You can also use it as a facial mask, combining with other oils, moisturisers, etc. You can also add a few drops to the end of your hair as a conditioner. It smells fantastic and does a great job on split ends.

This jojoba oil is like any other, it sells for £7 in a small glass phial from Amazon. Jojoba is from the shrub of the same name found in many deserts around the world. It is a golden brown colour and has a distinct, slightly nutty scent. It is unsafe to eat so keep away from children and pets.

This Lovea brand jojoba oil is thankfully PARABEN, FRAGRANCE FREE, DYE FREE, with no phenoxyethanol, PEG, or SILICONE. It is well worth the investment!

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown