• "tangle free cord"
      • "abstract design"

Disadvantages

• "can attract fingerprints"
      • "rectifier (box) is a little large"
      • "wires can become exposed after time"
      • "can attract dirt"

Not Your Everyday Power Buddy

The apple Magsafe adaptor is something out of this world. Whilst most consumer products include a bland black box suspended by two lengths of cord to charge a device, Apple has deferred from this same old concept and has come up with something as revolutionary as the product that it charges. The design of this Apple Magsafe adaptor is in a league of its own. With a high gloss white design, metallic installations and the inclusion of the most famous and well known piece of fruit on this planet, this simple charger shouts 'premium' to everyone near it. Apple has thought about the design and use of this component about as much as the products this company sells. Apple knows that people hate buying things they will only use once or twice and this is why they masterfully incorporated a 'chop and change' accessibility option to this charger. What this means is that not only can you charge your MacBook Air in your place of residence, but you can also bring your charger and MacBook abroad by simply clicking off the provided terminal attachment and slipping on one that is compatible with the power outlets at the country you are visiting. On top of this nifty idea, the ability to slip off the power terminal also allows for an easy fix should you accidentally bend or damage the terminal connected. This not only reduces landfill, but also reduces your money out of pocket. We cannot forget the genius idea of incorporating a magnet to clip the charger into your MacBook Air. Not only does this save time trying to fiddle the cable into its place but also again prevents money spent on a new charger. As with everything ever built, there are a few little flaws. Firstly, with this product being made of high gloss plastic, it is bound to attract fingerprints; not that anyone really looks down at your laptop charger and judges its cleanliness. The fact that the cable is made of a rubberised material also means more marks in the form of dirt. This happens with just about every charging cable Apple has ever produced. But this can be cleaned off with a wet piece of paper towel of a wet wipe. The big white box is well... big and the cable can become a little worn at times. Despite these minor flaws, Apple has easily created the best wired charger for a portable device ever.

Comments

Login or register to add comments
    • More +
      23.04.2014 16:44
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Very filling"
      • "low in calories and fat content"
      • "Easy to make up"
      • "Cheap to buy"

Disadvantages

• "None for me at all!"

Easy peasy mash with Smash!

I am not the worlds biggest lover of potatoes. I do however eat them but never do I make my own mashed potato but thats because I get pains in my hands and can''t be doing with peeling, chopping and mashing and if I spot one single lump in a mash I won''t not eat it! However I will eat a quality instant mash from time to time and for that reason I always have a pack of instant in and I have a liking of this one cos years ago I did Weightwatchers and ate a lot of this stuff to actually help lose my weight and fill me up! The Packaging: The bag that my Original Smash came in is a dark red. On the front if we are told what it is and who it by, that my pack makes 6 servings and that it is low in fat and contains no artificial colours and only natural flavourings and that it is made from real potatoes and to just add water and there is an at a glance nutritional chart shown and a photograph of some made up Smash and then on the back of the pack other information given includes being told a bit about the product and how to make it up, the ingredients are clearly given along with a null nutritional chart, the weight is stated (in my case 176g) and contact details for the manufacturer are given. Its a nice, robust and informative pack however it isn''t resealable'' Using It: What you get is a lot of dried white flakes and all you need to do is add boiling water and mix it with a fork until it thickens (instructions for making up one portion are given). You can use more water to make a thinner potato mix, less water and/or more flakes for a thicker mash and so on. You can add butter/spread/milk/herbs or whatever...I simply make this up with boiling water and add a little seasoning cos I do think this needs a little seasoning. What you get is lots of white fluffy potato, I never get lumpy mash and I like the smooth texture and do think it tastes like a good quality mash! Its simple as anything to make up and of course you can use this as accompaniment to a meal or use it on a quick to make up Shepherd''s pie and the likes. It is totally suitable for Vegetarians and for children over 12 months and one serving of 180g of this mash only contains 97 Calories and just 0.2g of Saturated Fat which is brilliant as its so filling. So yep I like this, its handy to have in the cupboard, tasty and can be made up in just a few seconds and for that reason I always have it in! Widely available in all good supermarkets and in different sizes and flavours too! This review is also posted on Ciao under this same username.

Comments

• More +
      23.04.2014 16:31
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• COMPACT

Disadvantages

• "NOT RELIABLE"

Really not too bad

Asda are my first port of call when I need to buy a cheap electrical item quickly, usually after my original one has ceased to operate properly and has given up the ghost.I bought this vacum cleaner a few months ago and have not had any problems with it although because it has such a small motor you cant go around hoovering up large chunks of debris and mostly have to be very careful when using it so that it does not become clogged up. I guess you get what you pay for and I wont complain as this has been a little lifesaver but unfortunately , I cant see it lasting out the end of the year. All in all not bad for the price though and it has come in handy.

Comments

• Cadbury's Fruit & Nut / Chocolate / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      23.04.2014 15:59

Advantages

• Treat

Disadvantages

• "Somewhat different"

A firm fave but bring back the fruit and nut in proper quantity

Is it just my imagination or has Cadbury''s classic treat become less fruity and nutty over the years? This has always been a favorite of mine but I can still remember the days when a bite of Fruit and Nut meant just that and not just an empty mouthful of plain old dairy milk with hardly any fruit or indeed nut to show for it. It may be my age showing, but many confectionery treats such as this one seem to have dwindled in both size and quality over the years.It used to be if you bit into this bar it was bursting with juicy raisins and sultanas and had a good ratio of nut to chocolate. Nowadays your''e lucky if you find five or six raisins and a few measly nut particles. Never the less it remains a firm fave and continues to do my waist line no favors at all which is just the way chocolate is supposed to be so Ill continue to enjoy and just hope that My Cadbury brings back a hearty mouthful of what he promises on his labels, I like to get what I''m paying for.

Comments

• More +
      23.04.2014 15:20
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "good feeling to it"
      • "long distance connectivity"
      • "long lasting battery"

Disadvantages

great price, best wireless mouse on the market

I have had this mouse for 2 years now and i would never consider using another mouse other than this mouse. it has a great feel to it and is easy to use and set up all you have to do is plug in the mouse with the micro USB stick and it is ready to go. the thing i like most about this mouse is the fact that is is a very compact design. integrated into the mouse there is a slot where the micro USB fits into so that when carrying the mouse around with you, you won''t lose the little USB as the mouse and USB are all in one together. the good thing about this mouse also is that with it being wireless there is no cable to annoy you, the mouse has a great communication line between the computer and mouse as it is very responsive and there has never been a point where the mouse has glitched out or anything as such. the mouse also has a great distance, i usually watch films by connecting my laptop to my tv and therefore i sit on the sofa to watch these films, whilst im sat on the sofa i can use the mouse to click on the links on my laptop to load up a movie, this is very convenient as the mouse is great for connectivity. the battery for this mouse are 2 Double AA batteries and the first pair of batteries that i slot into this mouse lasted me over a year before i had to change them which is amazing as you dont always have to spend money on batteries and having to change them all the time, this being a great feature for the mouse. all in all this is in my opinion the best wireless mouse on the market from microsoft, must buy.

Comments

• Apple iPhone 5S 32 GB / Smartphone / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      23.04.2014 15:05
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "easy to set up"
      • "Easy ICloud Sync"
      • "Biometric scanner"

Disadvantages

• Expenisve

Easy set up and technologically advanced Iphone, amazing!

After owning an iPhone 3GS and a samsung galaxy that i have now swapped for this Iphone 5s. I was impressed with the look of the iphone 5 last year, but not so much with the specification. This year the release of iphone 5s had my interest for a number of reasons, namely that it looked like the 5, but more importantly it was the shift to ios 7 and the improved 64 bit machine within it that really got me to think seriously about making the change back. Announcements like the biometric fingerprint scanner wasn''t really of any interest to me, that''s just gimmicky right? The experience out of the box is as I have come to expect from Apple. The phone and all it''s components just feel so well crafted that it''s just a cut above everything else out there even though i liked my samsung galaxy s3 up until now and thought it was a lot better than the Iphone. As i have an iPad mini the set up was seamless. I just entered my ICloud ID and away I went. Speaking of the set up process, the iCloud has really made this simple, all of my apps transferred straight over, as did my purchased music. Then i set up the fingerprint scanner. As stated above, I thought this was rather pointless but in actuality It was very simple to set up, and most importantly it really does work. My right thumb now let''s me immediately into my phone (rather than a pass key - which can be used as a fail safe) and in almost a week of constant use it has never not worked for me first time. Even more impressive than this is that I have set up the print scan to purchase apps and music from the Istore. I''ve really been taken in by this feature after being initially skeptical so it seems Apple are onto a winner here. This Iphone is the most technically advanced from all the Iphones invented so far and even though i thought i''d never change my mind about my previously owned Samsung galaxy i would recommend this now above other phones.

Comments

• More +
      23.04.2014 14:39
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "features a lot of various artists"
      • "latest album from eminem"

Disadvantages

Eminem shows a different style of rap with this album

Seeing as i''m currently listening to this album right now i thought i''d give it a review, eminems latest album marshall mathers LP2 is probably one of the most maturest albums that eminem has ever published, the songs that eminem has on this album seem to have a certain twist to them with the lyrics that are being portayed in each and every song and therefore it is mature on the aspect of eminem brining the album out. it features some really good songs such as ''Rap God'' ''Brainless'' and the top of the charts song featuring Rihanna ''The Monster'' the album itself shows what eminem has sofar been through with his life and although its a lot differnet from his previous albums where he raps about in a more humorous way it still is the same style in which eminem raps about things and tells a story of how eminem went through the stages of going through drugs, rehab and problems with kim and hayley throughout his life. this album in general is very good layed out and a must buy for eminem fans such as myself who have purchased almost all of eminem previous albums. The amount of effort eminem has put into this album should be recognised as he really opens up in it and also continous songs and skits from his previous albums such as curtain calls and relapse. hopefully this wont be his last album but i would recommend it to any eminem fan out there to buy it as it is a great album even though its a different style as to how eminem normally raps.

Comments

• More +
      23.04.2014 13:56
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "high carbohydrate profile"
      • "easy to consume on the go"
      • "good source of quality carbohydrates"

Disadvantages

• "hard to portion them from the packet"

Great for gaining mass, loads of carbohydrates

I have been using these instant oats for the past 6 months now and i''m impressed with the quality of these oats. the nutritional profile of these are: per 100g 388 calories 8g protein 70g carbohydrates 8g fats the amount of carbohydrates you get for the 100g is outstanding and alot better than most other oats that you can get from tesco or asda. They are easy to use, just put them in a shaker with milk and a banana mashed up and you''ve got a great post workout carbohydrate drink which you can combine with some protein and fats. the consistency of thee oats are like a powder which means they can easily be ingested by mixing them in a shaker with milk like i do. the oats get delivered in a big pack 5kg and you can portion them with a scoop although this is very annoying therefore the way i do it is to fill the oats from the packet into a spare tub for exmaple use an empty tub from previously used protein and then scoop out of that tub that now has the oats in them. all in all great carbohydrate source and very easy to use for when you''re on the go and need something that has a lot of calories and carbohydrates for bulking up would recommend to anyone looking to gain some serious mass.

Comments

• More +
      23.04.2014 13:23
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "co-op multiplayer"
      • "online features"
      • "great storyline"

Disadvantages

• "extra money for DLC map packs (online)"

Great game for Multiplayer, Zombies and Campaign

Call Of Duty Black Ops II, the game itself is a first person shooter and when first starting up the game on your PS3 you have 3 options to choose from which are Zombies,Campaign and Online multiplayer. The Campaign gameplay is exciting and demanding and has a lot of elements from the previous Call Of Duty Black Ops you can select different levels on the campaign story to make it harder for you to play e.g rookie or veteran. most of the storyline missions are taking out enemy targets and pushing through forests or enemy terretory, but also tactical strategy missions such as using valkyrie rockets or setting mortar points to destroy enemy forces. the second option is Zombies, this being one of my favourite things about the COD Black Ops series as you can kill zombies Solo or multiplayer with your friends, the zombie mode is basically set out by choosing from various maps that are offered and every map has a special feature to them that makes the map demanding for the players, there are different perk-a-cola''s which basically give you certain perks to defeat the zombies in a different way and lots of guns to buy off the wall to kill the targets, as mentioned zombies if probably the best game mode. The third option you can play is the online co-op multiplayer where you can play with your friends or random people online to kill other people online from all over the world the features online are choosing a map just like on zombies and killing players on different game modes such as search and destroy or capture the flag. you rank up online and every level unlocks different guns and perks to be used online against enemy players, by rankin up you can prestige which means you climb up the ranks and people will gainr espect for you with different prestige titles in all there are 10 prestiges you can purchase DLC map packs for the online mode and zombies which unlocks different maps and different guns for the game this means you have to spend money on the maps but also if you want to play the maps with your friends they have to buy them aswell as they can only be played with people who have bought these DLC map packs. the game itself is amazing and i would recommend it to anyone it is worth paying for as you can play with others but also by yourself.

Comments

• More +
      23.04.2014 12:55
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• dssdss
      • dss

Disadvantages

• dssdss
      • dssdss

Test dooyoo Team

Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team Test dooyoo Team

Comments

• Mars MaltEaster Bunny Bar / Chocolate / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      More +
      23.04.2014 12:02
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Great textures "
      • "Very tasty"

Disadvantages

• "Seasonal "

Yummy bunny!

Well another Easter has passed and yet again I have eaten far too much chocolate including far too many of the yummy Malteser chocolate bunnies. These little chocolate shaped bunnies only make an appearance around the Easter period so I thought I would review them now while the odd reduced ones are still around. Based on Maltesers the bunnies are made from milk chocolate filled with a creamy filling and small malty balls. These bunnies can be purchased from most supermarkets and convenience stores normally from New Year up to Easter. Each bunny weighs 29g and was priced around 60p each. The malteser bunnies are packaged in individual red foil wrappers which has a picture of one of the chocolate bunnies on the front. On the back of the wrapper you can find all the details product information including ingredients listings, nutritional information and a cute little slogan that reads ?no actual Maltesers were hurt during the making of this bunny?. As far as the taste is concerned I find these bunnies really delicious and very moreish indeed. The milk chocolate is thick and tastes smooth and creamy and the filling inside has a lovely contrast in textures from the soft filing and crunchy malty balls. All together the flavours and textures work perfectly and it is like eating a giant luxury malteser. The only negative is that these are only around for Easter, but if you head to the supermarket now you may be able to find some reduced to allow you to stock up until they are back next year.

Comments

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      23.04.2014 08:50

Advantages

• "Good Customer Service"
      • "Compatibility Checker "
      • "Very Accessible "
      • "Good Services"

Disadvantages

• "Confusing Chart on delivery "

Good services, good options, accessible and new user friendly.

My experience with PC Specialist was a very pleasant one, from the get go the interface is friendly and has a very professional look. Giving me confidence in the company. The different directories were clearly named and all correct. I was able to find what I wanted to start with right away. Adding the gear I wanted was easy and simple and didn''t require a lot of researching as all the important specs were already in place and available to the customer. A nice addition was the compatibility checker which put all my worries to rest. Placing the order was simple, and comparing different quotes which you were able to save with a simple click. They also had a very handy change order option at the end and I was able to speed up my package. I however felt this was a cheap stab at gaining a little extra as the graph was confusing and very worrying considering I was on a short time schedule however upon talking to one of the sales representatives my worries were no more and I was happy with the extra money spent to receive it earlier and I understood why this was. On the topic of money, prices were very fair and I found somewhat cheaper than amazon and building it myself. I feel like I got a very good deal here and I am extremely impressed. Delivery was exceptional making it a long distance in a very short time period. Overall a very pleasurable experience and I plan to recommended and re-use pc specialist if I ever need too.

Comments

• More +
      22.04.2014 22:56
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

Disadvantages

A great value for money electric brush which will leave your mouth feeling clean

I have never been too great at going to the dentist regularly. It?s not that I am particularly scared of them (unless they try and take teeth and then getting me in that chair is like trying to cuddle a shark) but time just goes by without an appointment and by the time I go it?s always a bit of a brainteaser trying to remember the last time I?ve been. With that in mind, my last trip to the dentist was a bit of an ordeal and involved my first ever scrape and polish. From that moment, I vowed to take better care of my teeth. Point number one on that agenda was an electric toothbrush. I chose this toothbrush because it was a brand I recognised as a reliable brand and it was on offer. It offers 3D cleaning (pulsates, oscillates and rotates) to remove up to a 100% more plaque than an ordinary manual toothbrush. The first thing I noticed when I got this toothbrush home was that the charger which plugs into a socket was a two-prong and not a conventional three-prong so had to use my husband?s adaptor. This is a relatively small problem and may have even been stated on the box (I?ve since discarded the packaging) but is something to be aware of nonetheless. Oral B say that the shape of their brush head is inspired by dental tools and it ertainly feels as though you are getting a good clean on use. Indeed, my teeth felt very smooth and looked very white immediately after using! The shape makes it very easy to get at all points in the mouth for an even clean. My favourite feature about the brush is that it lets you know every thirty seconds to switch to a different quadrant of the mouth. As someone who always guestimated my 2 minutes of brushing with a toothbrush this has helped tremendously. It vibrates every thirty seconds, with a louder, longer whirring noise after 2 minutes to tell you that your clean is over. Additionally, if you are brushing too hard, it will let you know with a loud whirring noise and a flashing red light to help control the force of your clean. Whilst it does take a while to charge the brush, I don?t find you have to do it often, maybe once every 2-3 weeks so I don?t find this to be an issue. My only gripe with this brush is that there is no feature to clean your tongue after a brush so I still use a manual brush for that as my mouth feels much fresher once the tongue has been cleaned. However, after looking at the Oral B site it seems there are more expensive brushes with that feature ? though for the price I think I?ll just stick with my aldi toothbrush!

Comments

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 4 Readings / 1 Rating
      More +
      22.04.2014 22:28
      Not Helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• " with extra perks"
      • "Easy to setup"
      • "Very good quality"

Disadvantages

• "Very long delivery time"

great!

A very good pc, highly recommended.

Comments

• Paper Toss (iPhone Application) / Apps / 7 Readings / 6 Ratings
      More +
      22.04.2014 22:15
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Easy to use"
      • "Free to download"
      • Simple

Disadvantages

• "None at all"

Simple and recommended

I am a bit of a scrooge when it comes to paying for games for my phone and I tend to download the free ones, this is one of the first games that I ever downloaded. Installing the game was really quick and as soon as the game has downloaded, you are ready to go; there isn?t any creating of accounts etc which I like as I do find this a little frustrating sometimes. The concept of the game is really simple, by swiping your finger across the screen it throws a scrunched up ball of screwed up paper off of a desk and into a waste paper bin. This is sometimes made a little trickier as there is a fan on the office desk which obviously changes the direction and movement of the paper ball as you throw it. (When the fan first comes on, the game will display a little arrow on the screen to let you know which way the fan is blowing). To the side of the screen there is a scoreboard which increase by 1 whenever you get the paper in the paper bin, whenever you miss, your score also decreases by 1 point too. I really like that this game also stores you best score for each level too which means I can challenge myself to get more than the last time I played. ***The levels*** There are several different levels you can select when playing the games, when I have described above is the easy, medium and hard level, the only difference being that as you move up to medium or hard, the desk gets further away from the bin and there are more office noises occurring such as doors closing, printer noises etc (to be fair, I tend to have my phone on silent so I don?t really notice this element). The other modes available are Airport, Restroom, Basement, Pub and Street, when playing in these modes, I find that apart from the graphics changing, the only other thing that changes is the noises for example, when playing in Restroom mode, you can hear running water. ***Any negatives?*** If there was one thing that I could complain about it would be the use of pop up ads when you first load up and when you restart the game as I do find them annoying. However I understand why these are there and they are easily dismissed by clicking the X at the top of the screen. ***Overall*** I have never experienced any problems with the game; it always loads up really quickly and has never crashed whilst playing. Although the images are basic, they are very clear.

Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 65751
  • Sort by:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32476

* Prices may differ from that shown