• Party Foods / Recipe / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      24.11.2014 02:31

Advantages

• "easy and quick party food"

Disadvantages

party food is typical dish that can give a different flavor so that the visitors

When its gathering time, grand sustenance and stupendous organization are a superb mix for fruitful facilitating.

What's more if delivering the swarm satisfying sustenance without the cost of catering or getting worried is your

objective as

a host, help is within reach. Here are ten things that are sufficiently basic to get ready rapidly and divine enough for

just

about any event.

*casual or favor warm starters: Crab and cheddar stuffed mushrooms will be a moment hit, as will potato

wedges finished with harsh cream, cheddar and bacon bits. Kindle the stove to 350 degrees and heat veggies stuffed

with a most loved filling and finished with cheddar. Then again spread out some nectar mustard dip, marinara sauce or

blue

cheddar dressing to go hand in hand with things like chicken strips, mozzarella sticks or wild ox wings.

*dainty sandwiches: These are snappy, simple and fulfilling. Simply utilize foot-long hoagie rolls or pita wraps stuffed

with veggies, cheeses and vegetables and cut into little parcels.

*dipped chips: You can't happen. Liquefied cheddar, salsa and guacamole dips for tortilla and potato chips are

party top picks. Upgrade your plunges with bacon bits disintegrated into the guacomole and cilantro sprinkled onto the

salsa.

* Shrimp: A speedy and simple victor. Encompass a vessel of mixed drink sauce with bubbled shrimp, or get favor by

searing or barbecuing shrimp wrapped in a half cut of bacon. Include grill sauce for dipping.

* Pizza: This is a brisk and simple alternative whether you request out, hotness up solidified pies, or make your own.

Offer

visitors diverse fixings and serve in squares rather than cuts.

* Pasta: Here's an opportunity to furnish mixture without hardly lifting a finger. Simply cook different pastas early,

then present with

decision of pesto, alfredo and tomato sauces. Great choices for fixings are peppers, cooked frankfurter and sauteed

mushrooms.

* Chili bowls: By utilizing burrowed out sourdough moves rather than dishes to hold the stew you'll make interest

furthermore sparing washing time. Incredible for cool climate parties.

* Bite-sized desserts: Offer visitors little pastry treats on a tray. Incorporate fudge squares, treats and brownies or

different things effectively cut into little parcels. The bread shop has bunches of incredible decisions to disentangle

your readiness

on the off chance that you are so occupied there is no option make your own.

* Refreshments: The choices here are gigantic, contingent upon the sort of gathering. Make a fast and simple punch with

cranberry, apple and orange juices, alongside ginger beer. In the event that liquor is generally served, spike the punch.

There are numerous different thoughts out there. Regularly, the most straightforward and scrumptious things are ignored

in light of the fact that a host

is reluctant to serve "regular" sustenance.

It will be less demanding on you and additionally fulfilling for your visitors on the off chance that you adhere to what

you know individuals like and

just flavor it up a bit. On the off chance that you choose things that are not difficult to set you'll up, invest less

time in the kitchen, and more of an opportunity enthralling your visitors.

24.11.2014 02:30

Advantages

• "all characters"
      • Price
      • "Its Dragon Ball Z!"

Disadvantages

Fantastic. As expected.

I am sure that I will repeat this line many times but I am a huge video game fan! I have grown up forcing my parents to buy the latest consoles and the latest games from my PlayStation 1 to my PlayStation 4. Firstly, I am a huge fan of the Dragon Ball series (Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT. This game surprisingly included characters from all of the Dragon Ball series' but it did miss out some very important and key characters to the story line. I fell in love with this game just as I do with most other Dragon Ball games because it plays very smoothly and it follows the story line to a satisfactory level. I believe that all real Dragon Ball fans should make this purchase as it will provide a valuable sense of nostalgia to the good old cartoon network days when the Dragon Ball series was still on television. The first advantage of this game it is very reasonably priced for a Dragon Ball game as they are usually quite expensive due to the fact that they are not regularly produced like they once were in the past. I believe that this game would be an ideal gift for any child or teenager who enjoys a good classic fighting game as this game is truly old school and would gain the endless attention of gamers for hours on end. In my opinion this is one of the better games in the Dragon Ball franchise.

• Sony BDP-S1 / Blu-Ray Player / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      24.11.2014 02:11

Advantages

• simple
      • performance

Disadvantages

• size
      • price

Great, fast, reliable.

I was delighted with this product as it was simply fantastic. I am not sure what else you can ask for from a blu ray dvd player other than to play blu ray movies but it honestly performed very well. This was a simple and easy to use product as you do not need to go through any tedious processes and it is straight to the point due to the fact that once you physically install it, you can just insert your blu ray movie, sit back and relax! Honestly, this is a Sony product and in my opinion it did live up to the expectations without a doubt. I believe that the first advantage of this product is the performance. The performance of this product is amazing as it flawlessly plays and loads the movies and there were never any issues with this product. The next advantage of this wonderful product is that it was extremely simple to use! Even for me! and I am not the greatest user of technology. I simply fell in love with this blu ray player as it is one of the only pieces of technology which I own that does not ever have any issues. This was an amazing product but there were also disadvantages. The first disadvantage of this Sony blu ray player was its size. In all honesty I believe that many more price efficient alternatives can be found when looking for a blu ray player which has an appropriate size. The final and most obvious disadvantage of this blu ray player was its price. The price of this blu ray player is far greater than I am comfortable with.

• Listerine Cool Mint / Oral Care / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      24.11.2014 01:28

Advantages

• "Works well"

Disadvantages

• Flavour

Oral germ warfare

The ranges and availability of oral hygiene products have vastly increased over the last 30 plus years.

I grew up in Australia at a time where there were just a few oral care brand names, with “Listerine” being synonymous with “mouth wash”.

As a child I was expected to brush my teeth. My parents’ regime was to brush and to floss – apparently I was too young to do this, in their view.

I was 12 or 13 years old when my orthodontic treatment started: silver, train-track style braces.

My orthodontist regularly reiterated the importance of good oral hygiene and that I really must include an oral wash in my regime.

Listerine washes are the ones that I have used most frequently over the years, although I do also regularly use a tooth whitening wash from a different brand.

Marketed as a favourite flavoured germ killer that reduces plaque and freshens breath for up to 24 hours, this blue-coloured liquid comes in a clear one litre bottle for a little over £5.

Using this antibacterial wash as directed – a twice daily swoosh/swirl around my mouth for approximately 30 seconds – does seem to keep my gum disease under control. Occasionally I use the liquid as a gargle, although I have less need to do this now that I no longer have tonsiliths which was the root cause of my bad breath a number of years ago.

The flavour of the wash is supposed to be mint; I describe it as a chemical cousin to mint that is neither pleasant nor unpleasant.

I am happy enough with this product. After use my breath does seem fresh – at least to me – and my teeth feel clean. I would not leave it 24 hours between use, however.

Recommended.

24.11.2014 01:12

Advantages

• "Subtle yet long lasting "
      • "Lovely aroma"

Disadvantages

NATURE is subtle yet long lasting

This eau de toilette was a gift from a friend, given some years ago. I've used it sparingly. And it still smells good.

PRESENTATION

I remember "Nature" came in a pretty yellowish box but that has long gone. Now I am left with the bottle which is tallish and narrow. It has a plastic stopper which has the appearance of glass. The bottle has branch design on both sides and the word “Nature” is printed in black on one side in small lettering. The design is very subtle and natural looking.

My bottle has the splasher type of application rather than a spray. I do prefer a spray but then it was a gift so I won’t complain. I'm always grateful to receive a gift, especially of a nice fragrance like this one.

NOTES

Notes are mainly flora and a touch of fruit. Mandarin, mint leaves, daphnée, Lily-of-the-valley, cedar, rose, jasmine and freesia blend well.

I love the smell of freesia which can be detected along with Lily-of-the-valley and rose. I think the jasmine aroma gives this perfume its strong scent and helps it to last well. And yet, the jasmine doesn't take over.

THE AROMA

I would describe this scent as being, like the bottle design, subtle and natural.
      It is quite strong and long lasting. A little really does go a long way “Nature.”
      Yves Rocher says, about this scent:

“A breeze that carries the scent of velvety moss and crunchy bark, fruity mandarin that mingles with the thrill of fragrant rose, jasmine and freesia... Nature Eau de Toilette offers you an essential timeout in nature.”

Flowery words but quite apt, I would say.

SUITABILITY

I think this lovely natural scent will suit most skins and women of all ages. However, I do think it might not appeal so much to teenagers and twenty somethings, as it isn't exactly a high fashion perfume.

I would say this eau de toilette is best described as a charming pretty scent that is natural and has stood the test of time.

I would say that it is a nice scent to wear of an evening but owing to its natural aroma it is a great one to daub here and there for daytime wear.

LONGEVITY

I find that Yves Rocher Nature lasts very well. In fact, I was surprised by its longevity, believing that such a natural and subtle smell wouldn't last but I was wrong as it really does last well.

OVERALL

This is a lovely eau de toilette from Yves Rocher. It’s long lasting yet subtle and pleasant and just that little bit different.

I would recommend it.

24.11.2014 00:49

Advantages

• Everything

Disadvantages

• None!

Glam up those peepers!

Just recently I have managed to get hold of not only an Avon catalogue but a rep too! Trust me it has been a long and rocky road to getting both and an order placed and delivered! However A few months ago I did have a rep and did order regularly and just recently I have ran out of this product which means I at least will be able to order another!

This product comes in a black shiny, long and thinnish pencil with a long lid that securely fits and is easy to remove. Down the side of it we are told what it and who it is by and so on and it looks a nice product and you do get plenty of it.

The Product:

This comes in 8 shades. I purchased 'Black Ice' but there are light to dark shades in the range though when I go out I always go for black.

This is really nice and very simple to apply. To use the 'stick' you simply twist it and the colour goes up and down. This is a slightly moist colour so goes on a bit creamy and takes a minute to sort of set on the skin once you've used it and it goes a bit matt. it doesn't drag or pull my skin and comes off the stick easily.

My colour was a really highly pigmented black colour with little ingrained speckles of silver glitter within it which are not coarse.

I can define my eyes simple and quickly with this and I'm happy with the colour and bit of sparkle that I get. Being in plastic casing I never have to sharpen it and using it often it takes ages to run out.

It stays put once applied for hours as good as it went on with no flaking of the glitter within it and it doesn't agitate my sensitive eyes one bit and when it comes to removing it, it simply takes only my usual make up removing routine.

This is a brilliant quality and easy to use product. I don't find it to smudge and it is waterproof for a couple of tears, mainly though I like this for glamming up my eyes simply! Recommended from me highly!

Only available from Avon and this usually retails at £6.00 per Glimmerstick though at the moment all colours are on offer at just £2.50 each so maybe its time for me to try another colour as well as black!

Only available from Avon.

24.11.2014 00:22

Advantages

• Everything

Disadvantages

• "Watch the price!"

Sweep and go!

Just recently I managed to get my hands on an Avon Catalogue and it's fair to say that I have recently spent a lot on stuff in there!

The one thing that both me and my Mum needed though was a pressed powder so I treated us both to one, one is going to be one of her Christmas gifts mind you as they cost me £9.00 each which I think for this kind of product is rather a lot to be honest!

The product comes in a nice black box where we are told what it is and who it by and contact details for Avon are clearly given. The compact is black plastic and squarish in shape with Avon engraved into the top of it and it weighs 10g (well the powder does). Flip it open and you get a nice round of pressed powder plus a thinnish but soft white applicator sponge and to the lid of it you get a nice large mirror. Looking on the site since I purchased my two they have now gone down to £5.10 each plus you get a free gift! Charming!

The Powder:

Of course this is a setting powder, meant to go over all other products to 'set' your achieved look in place. This comes in only two colour opinions which is Fair and Light/Medium. I have had this in the past and from that experience know that I am Fair, Mum pulled her one of her bag to show me as I was ordering hers and she is Light/Medium.

This I know already is my Mums pressed powder of choice she's been using it for years and had very little left and I knew it was great when ordering it because like I say I have had this before though it was a long time ago and I did remember when ordering it I liked it!

The powder to my nostrils doesn't have a lot of scent, I can use the sponge on the go and the compact looks nice and is robust and doesn't look cheap when I take it out and about with me. At home I use my own large face brush to apply this with and like the applicator sponge that comes with it the powder clings on really well.

When applying it, it feels really smooth and velvet soft and leaves my skin mattified and without being caked on. I don't need to use loads of powder and basically its a sweep and go product that stays put for hours.

Even though I feel I got charged a bit much seeming as its been reduced now its a good, hard working product and lasts ages in the compact and on my face!

Available from Avon.

24.11.2014 00:12

Advantages

• " fits in most handbags"
      • " scent lingers for a few hours"
      • " refreshing"
      • "smells lovely"

Disadvantages

• none

A spark of romance?

I love Impulse and recently tried this one out.

~ Price and availability ~
      It costs £1.99 but can often be found on offer for £1.00 at Boots or Superdrug.

~ In use ~
      This fragrance has a very familiar smell. It reminds me of one of my perfumes, but frustratingly I can’t put my finger on which one. I think it could be Oh, Lola by Marc Jacobs that it is reminding me of.
      It has a light, floral scent. It is a very clean scent.
      I love the scent of violet. The violet in this body spray is very pleasant and it takes a while for me to be able to detect the white wood note. When it does emerge the notes blend well together and I can detect a fruitiness in the fragrance as well as a light woody element.
      It is a really nice fragrance. It is floral, but not too girly. There are no harsh notes in this at all and I don’t think anyone would be offended by the scent.
      The body spray is released in a cool burst which feels refreshing especially on hot summer days.
      The scent lingers for a few hours before wearing off and it offers a nice boost of freshness during the day.
      Each can lasts me around 3 weeks with regular use.
      This body spray is really handy and with it being quite small it fits easily into my handbag. I have a huge handbag, but in the nicer weather I have been using smaller ones and a can of Impulse always fits in.
      This is one of my favourite body sprays from Impulse and I would definitely buy it again once my body spray collection has run out.

I would definitely buy this body spray again as it is one of my favourites from the Impulse range.

• Nails inc. Piccadilly Circus / Make Up / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      24.11.2014 00:09

Advantages

• "It is easy to apply"
      • "It looks nice and shiny on my nails"
      • "Piccadilly Circus is a very beautiful colour"

Disadvantages

• "There are no disadvantages"

Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus nail polish

WHAT IS IT?

This is nail polish that is made by Nails Inc. The shade is called Piccadilly Circus and the colour is cerise red.

WHAT I THINK

I like Nails Inc nail polishes very much because the shades are what you cannot find always from other brands of nail colour. Piccadilly Circus has got a colour in the bottle that you think is just like any other cerise red but when you apply it it is a very deep shade that looks a little bit different from other nail polish that have got the same sort of shade.

I think it is very sophisticated and it is easy to apply also because the brush is the same as any other Nails Inc nail polish and it is the correct size and shape for me to be able to apply my nail polish on myself or a client very easy without making any mistakes.

I use base coat always with Nails Inc nail polishes and I would for definite with Piccadilly Circus every time because it has got such a deep shade that I think it would stain or damage the colour of my nails.

It is easy to remove with nail polish remover.

I like the shine when I use this nail polish and I like also that it does not chip for 2 days or more sometimes after I have applied it. When it chips it does chip badly so I do not try to repair the nail and instead of that I remove the polish and either paint my nails again with Piccadilly Circus or I change my shade, I like this colour so I quite often use the same one instead of changing and if I do that I can just remove the polish from the damaged nail because alot of times only one nail chips quick and the rest are kept in good condition.

ANYTHING ELSE

The Piccadilly Circus shade can be bought from Debenhams and it costs £12, I think that is value because it makes my nails look very beautiful and is easy to use.

24.11.2014 00:05

Advantages

• Cast
      • Plot
      • Addictive

Disadvantages

• "Slow Burner"
      • "Long Episodes"

All Aboard The Crystal Ship

The two differing periodic elements Bromine & Barium make up the clever logo, while Bryan Cranston & Aaron Paul form a superb on screen tag team, but neither could prepare you for the premise of the show.

Cranston, famous for his hilarious role as the bumbling loved up idiot father, Hal in Malcolm in the Middle, but more recently, the nuclear supervisor in the awful new Godzilla movie stars as the enthusiastic chemistry teacher with his glory days of nobel prizes and prized scientific research, behind him. Working two low paying jobs in the high altitude region of Albuquerque, New Mexico, Walter White collapses on the job, awakening to the news that he has inoperable lung cancer, the day after his 50th birthday... After his diagnosis, he makes it his mission to support his family by any means necessary.

Aaron Paul makes his name recognisable now thanks to his portrayal as Jesse Pinkman, a high school delinquent in Mr. Whites class, spends most of his days getting high with friends and selling meth as 'Cap 'N Cook'. Currently living in his late aunt's house, he evades the judgment of his parents due to his dingy lifestyle - that is until they reclaim the house and intend to sell it. Walt entices Jesse into forming a partnership, cooking in an ancient RV and selling the product. With his strong background in chemistry and Jesse's connections in the drug trade, the team seemed destined to flourish..

White's brother in law is the spanner in the works and simultaneously, a deciding factor in his decision making. A DEA agent, Hank, takes Walt on a ride along for a drug bust, impressed by the amounts made by the dealers. Hank spends the majority of the series hot on the trail of the cartels and drug activity in Albuquerque, especially a new player known as Heisenberg who is selling a high strength blue meth.

Crystal Meth, that horrible drug that turns you into a right loon with dirt brown, rotten teeth, is the focal point of this crime drama. Considering the family ties of the characters, you can see where all the lies and deceit creep into the plot too. Character progression seems well done here also as the main characters relationship gets put under unreal pressure and one becomes disillusioned and haunted by his actions whilst the other becomes more and more hostile and proud.

In the end it felt somewhat anticlimactic to me. Perhaps it was the amount of time spent investing in the series or the standard being quite high throughout. The ending sequence of events just weren't as epic as others and seemed a bit of a cop out. Although it was still pretty raw with emotion and full of action. Breaking Bad clearly had me vaguely hooked from the first few hours, it's impeccable acting and thought provoking story deserved all the accolades it has garnered.

23.11.2014 23:58

Advantages

• "It does not make my hands dry"
      • "The smell is not too strong"
      • "It is very cleansing"

Disadvantages

• "The smell does not make my hands smell clean"

Palmolive aquarium hand wash

WHAT IS IT?

This is hand wash that is made by Palmolive. It is called Aquarium hand wash because the bottle is designed so that it looks like an aquarium and it has got a little fish floating in the hand wash also.

WHAT I THINK

I do not buy this hand wash special and only if I see it when we need hand wash or if it is on a special price promotion like it is alot in the supermarkets.

I like that this hand wash has got a soft fragrance and it does not irritate the skin on my hands and it is not too strong for my children to use on their hands also because a design like this says to me that it is for children most of all.

It makes my hands feel very clean and I like also that the texture of the hand wash is thin because I think if hand wash is too thick it takes a long time to make sure your hands are rinsed properly, this rinses off very easy and when that has been done my skin is soft and very clean in feeling. I think my hands do not smell very clean like they have just been washed and that is a disadvantage to me.

My children like it very much when I buy this hand wash because they like to look at the fish in the hand wash and sometimes tip the bottle up to try and make the fish come to the top of the gel but that does not ever happen. It is a clever bottle for making children interested in washing their hands I think.

This hand wash does not make my hands feel dry and I think it can be used all the time without causing a reaction even on the skin of children and that is very good.

ANYTHING ELSE

A bottle of this hand wash has got 300mls of it in and that costs only £1.79. I think that is value because it is very good hand wash and the bottle looks very nice on the edge of my skin also.

23.11.2014 23:31

Advantages

• "It makes my skin feel very clean"
      • "It has got a very beautiful smell"

Disadvantages

• "There are no disadvantages"

The Body Shop strawberry shower gel

WHAT IS IT?

This is shower gel that is made by The Body Shop. It has got the fragrance of strawberry and can be used as bubble bath also if that is how you would like to use it.

WHAT I THINK

I have used this shower gel many times and I have used alot of other strawberry produce from The Body Shop because it has been my favourite of their natural fruit fragrances for many years.

You get quite a lot of bubbles when you use this as a shower gel but I have not used it very often as bubble bath because the smell does not come so strong and you need to use alot of the gel to make enough bubbles for your bath to be enjoyed.

I use it with a sponge in the shower and I can cover my body with bubbles by using only a small amount of shower gel.

It makes me feel clean and I think the smell is beautiful and very natural of fresh and sweet strawberries. The smell does not linger for very long on my skin and that is why I use some of their other strawberry produce also so that I can build up the fragrance when I would like to smell of strawberries instead of one of my perfumes.

It makes my skin feel soft but sometimes I have to put body cream on after my shower because it is not as moisturising as some of the other shower gel produce that are made by The Body Shop.

ANYTHING ELSE

A bottle of strawberry shower gel from The Body Shop costs £4 but they have alot of price promotions and I do not think that I have paid the full price ever for it and if I have it has only been one or two times out of many purchases. I like the smell so much and the way it makes my body feel clean so I would buy it even if I had to pay the full price for a bottle of this shower gel.

• Clinique High Impact Mascara / Make Up / 6 Readings / 6 Ratings
      23.11.2014 23:30

Advantages

• "Comfortable Brush"
      • "Staying Power"
      • "Great Coverage"

Disadvantages

• "Stings when I cry!"

Great Mascara, just don't cry!

Mascara is a weakness of mine, a real weakness I really can’t help myself when I see a new one or try a new one – it’s quite a bad addiction of mine and that’s why I have a good four or five mascaras in my drawer at home! I really need to stop buying them, but I have become very selective over which brands I buy now and it does depend what kind of reason I’m wearing mascara too!

I originally tried this mascara when I got a free trial of it in a magazine!

The mascara is listed here as an all black tube, however my latest tube is black, with a silver lid. So I think they must have changed the design recently.

So this mascara is marketed as, a lusher, plusher, bolder lashes for a dramatic look!

I was pleasantly surprised the first time I used this mascara, I’d never really dabbled with Clinique before – I’d more been a Lancome girl when I’d bought premium brand mascaras. The brush is a normal round barrelled brush, with a slightly tapered end that is apparently good for the outer lashes. I find if I do a bit of a blink at the same time I put my first coat on it gets right to the base of my lashes and goes all the way out to the ends, it gives me a great covering even from one coat. However I do add more than that depending on how much of an effect I want to give my lashes. For work I’ll just go with one coat, but for a day or night out I’d go for a two or three coat effect and compared to my natural lashes they look absolutely stunning – almost fake. For a day or night the mascara lasts really well, I’ve not had a problem with it flaking under my eyes, eyeliner does that for me! Only problem I have is when I cry or get water in my eyes – because this mascara stings like nothing on earth! However that’s just me, it might not bother you, either that or I have to stop crying!

A great mascara that has fantastic effects on my lashes, but does make me want to cry, especially when I’m already crying!

It is £17.50 a tube, but it is a bit cheaper than some of the more premium brand mascaras that are well over £20 for a tube so it’s a bit cheaper!

23.11.2014 23:25

Advantages

• "Good value"
      • "Nice smell"

Disadvantages

• "Not as nice as the green one"

Marymoose likes her red apple perfume!

I absolutely loved the DKNY Green Be Delicious perfume having sprayed it in the duty free before going on holiday in 2012. As a result my boyfriend got me a bottle that Christmas.

As I was coming to the end of the bottle (it was only a 30ml one) I looked around to see what was available, and the red one caught my eye as it seemed to be a lot cheaper, so I added it to my Amazon wishlist.

As a result I got a large 50ml (not the absolute largest though) bottle of this perfume for my birthday. The bottle is similar to the green one. The bottle is apple shaped, and the bottom half is red glass (as opposed to green) and the top half is silver. The button the bress to release the fragrance is a large triange on the top. There is a little sticky label on the bottle, much like real apples have, so this is a nice touch.

I spray the bottle and I can definitely smell apples in there somewhere. As I'm not an expert in these things I've looked it up and found that apple is the base note "surrounded with tantalising red fruits, a hint of vanilla plus velvety rose and lush violet for a more sultry summer scent." - Ok then, if that's what the experts say!!! I know nothing about these things really, but would say it's suitable for the day or evening.

A 50ml bottle of this costs around £20, so that is pretty good value for such a nice perfume. However, in my opinion it's not nearly as nice as the green one!

23.11.2014 23:22

Advantages

• "It does not smudge or run"
      • "It makes a nice black colour on my eye lashes"

Disadvantages

• "It is cheap in looks"
      • "It is not very good at making my eye lashes look long"

Maybelline great lash mascara

WHAT IS IT?

This is mascara that is made by Maybelline. It is available in 2 shades and they are called Very Black and Blackest Black, I have got both and do not think there is any difference between them.

THE PACKAGING

I think the packaging of this mascara is very ugly because it is in 2 colours that do not look very good together. The tube looks like it is very cheap and that is a shock because it is a cheap mascara but I think Maybelline usually make their produce look like they cost more than they have.

WHAT I THINK

I think this mascara is not very good at doing what it says it will and it does not make my eye lashes look thicker or longer. It gives good colour and does not clump on my eye lashes but it is mascara that I would use in the daytime only because I cannot make a dark enough colour with it and if I apply more than 2 coats that is when it clumps and my eye lashes look very much like spider legs if I try to use an eye lash comb on them.

The colour is black and it is not shiny or like sooty so I think even more that it is very cheap mascara that does not do very much for my eye lashes.

It is easy to remove but it does not make a smudge when I am wearing it and I am happy for that, it is not waterproof but plain water and cleanser does not remove the mascara and I have to use make up remover that is special for eye make up. I think that is very good for how cheap this mascara is and I like that it does not ever run onto my skin even if my face gets a little bit wet.

ANYTHING ELSE

I paid last time £4 for this mascara and I think that is too much and I will not buy it again because since I bought this I have tried some other cheap mascaras that make my eye lashes look like they have got more volume. I like to use mascaras that are more like luxury than this and it feels very cheap and looks a little bit cheap when it is on my eye lashes also.

3 Dooyoo Hearts.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown