• Moby Wrap Baby Carrier / Baby Carrier / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      03.08.2015 23:38

Advantages

Disadvantages

Perfect first babywearing wrap - recommeded!

I have used a number of different styles of carriers and wraps and would recommend the Moby stretchy as an ideal first wrap for use with a young baby.

The Moby wrap consists of a long piece of material which is 100 per cent cotton. If used correctly it has a range of benefits for both the baby and mother, or other care giver who may be wearing the baby. It is slightly awkward to learn how to wrap at first but after a few times it becomes second nature.

For safe babywearing it is important to follow safety guidelines - please look up TICKS if you are new to babywearing!

There are many carriers on the market that are not ideal for the comfort and good positioning of the baby but with the Moby wrap I felt confident that my baby was in a safe position for healthy hip development. She was, like many babies, happiest when being held, and the Moby wrap allowed me to keep her close and comforted while still having my hands free at times to be able to continue to do other things. It allowed me to leave the house and go for a walk without taking the bulky pram or pushchair every time. The Moby wrap was great for being able to go places that are particularly awkward to take a pushchair, like over bumpy ground or on public transport. My baby was happy to nap in the Moby wrap, which was a very lovely experience for both of us.

The Moby wrap comes in a range of colours and is in a cotton bag. IF you find that babywearing is not for you its useful to know that there is a good market for second hand wraps so they are quite easy to sell on should you wish to.

I would recommend baby wearing to any prospective parent, and the Moby is a good place to start.

• Dell Latitude 3440 / Laptop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      03.08.2015 23:33

Advantages

• Durable

Disadvantages

• price

An okay laptop based on your needs.

When I purchased Dell latitude 3440, I found out that it was money well spent. The Dell latitude 3440 is a laptop computer that has windows 7 as the default OS. It satisfied some of my needs. It is a very good handy machine that can be used in the office. It's display size is 14 inch LCD with a pixel density of 111 PPI, a resolution of 1366 x 768 px. It has an aspect ratio of 16:9. The image quality is decent and manageable (won't appeal to most gamers). The chip used in this computer is Core i5-4200U which clocked at 1.6GHz and it draws power of 15 Watts. it has an installed 4gb ram and has the capacity of adding up to 8gb ram. It came with a one year professional support and next business day on-site service and there is also upgrades. When I opened the case of the laptop which was secured with just one screw, it gave me access to the hard disk drive, wlan module, and the storage devices which gave me the assurance that should any of these components develop a fault, I have easy access to repair them. It has two USB 3.0 jack, 1 USB 2.0 jack, headphone and microphone socket, an SD card reader slot and a 500GB hard disk drive which should come in handy for office workers who will have to store huge files. I have used the system and so far I can say for sure that its design is compact, it is fast on account of its ram size but given its functionality and specs, it's price is a little bit steep.

• Graco Symbio Travel System / Pushchair & Pram / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      03.08.2015 23:20

Advantages

• "parent facing / outward facing buggy"
      • "easy to manouvre"
      • Lightweight

Disadvantages

• "Small storage underneath pushchair"
      • "Bulky to store"
      • "Hard to fold up"

A decent travel system with a few flaws

We used this travel system from the time our Daughter was born to around the age of one year. It includes a car seat, a pram and a pushchair. The car seat is also able to be fixed onto the base so you don't have to wake your sleeping newborn by taking her out of the car seat, which was a useful feature on occasion.

Overall I liked this travel system. The car seat always looked secure and was easy to use. It fixed on to the base that is strapped into the car. I'm not sure how much our Daughter liked the seat because she did not like travelling in the car in general.

The pram comes with a very soft lining which always looked extremely comfortable. She was happiest lying flat but the head end is adjustable.

The pushchair has a parent facing option, which is lovely and has lots of benefits for the baby. It has the option of facing the other way too for when your baby is feeling like looking around at the world more. It has a few different settings from lying flat to sitting upright although I found the mechanism a little awkward to adjust and it was quite tricky to change this while she was asleep without waking her up.

In general the design is impressive and easy to use. It's easy to manoeuvre around towns and has a nice smooth feel to push. It has quite good suspension for bumpy surfaces. I found it bulky to take apart and put in the car boot and awkward to store in the house if you haven't got a lot of space. The space for storing shopping underneath is minimal. Also the brake snapped within the warranty period but considering the price I was a little disappointed with this.

Overall I feel it was a good travel system for our family.

• Munchkin Travel Booster Seat / Nursing / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      03.08.2015 22:57

Advantages

• comfortable
      • portable

Disadvantages

• "not ultra secure"
      • "Not easy to clean"

A high quality travel booster seat that is good for every day use too

My toddler had started asking to sit on a dining chair instead of her high chair on a regular basis. I thought it was time to get a booster seat to enable her to do so, as she was still too little to reach the table to eat just sat on the dining chair. I didn't like the look of the hard plastic booster seats so I thought I would try this one which looked much more comfortable. If it was no good for everyday use I thought it would be a good back up travel chair to keep in the car for when we eat away from home.

As it turns out it has worked really well for us for an everyday booster seat. It straps easily around a standard dining chair and looks nice with a pleasing design. I was a little worried about my Daughter toppling out of it. She was around 20 months and had a couple of moments of leaning over and not looking very stable but has learnt not to do that now. If she was intent of getting out of it I'm sure she could but this hasn't been a problem so far. She likes this seat and always looks comfortable in it.

The fabric is not highly absorbent so it's not too difficult to keep it quite clean but also it's inevitable that it will become stained compared to a plastic seat. At £15 I feel sure I will get my money's worth though.

This seat comes with a few different pockets for keeping useful items in and folds up really nicely. It is a great design for a travel booster seat, which is obviously what it is intended for, but I haven't used these features as so far we have only used this seat at home.

03.08.2015 22:10

Advantages

• "Not cakey"
      • "Doesn't block my pores"
      • "Natural dewy finish "

Disadvantages

• "Doesn't disguise under eye darkness"
      • "Light coverage"
      • "Ivory is orangey "

A good but light coverage foundation

I was persuaded to try the Revlon Nearly Naked liquid foundation because of a special offer. It normally costs 8.99. I chose Ivory, but this was a mistake as it became orangey later. But roll on 6 months, and with my skin in better condition, I tried the product again, and liked it enough to go out and buy a better shade - Vanilla. I now use it along with a couple of favourites.

Revlon say this light buildable foundation will melt right into your skin for easy blending, resulting in a fresh, even, flawless look. For someone like me with combination skin, words like "fresh" sometimes translate as not so much a dewy finish as a shiny one in the tzone, but luckily this has not been my experience. Straight out of the bottle, Ivory and Vanilla don't look too different, but I found Ivory was warmer toned and became more orangey throughout the day. The vanilla thankfully remains stable colour wise!

The foundation does disappear quickly into the skin. I was a bit concerned that I couldn't see much difference between the area I had applied it and those I hadn't. I did want at least some coverage as there is no point wearing it otherwise! But when I have actually finished my whole face, the result is better. The finish is smoother/even on both my oilier and drier patches. It does make my skin look fresh, and healthy, with no shine. So why didn't I like it at first? The coverage was a little too light, and it didn't even out my skin tone enough. The product is called "Nearly Naked" so I didn't expect full coverage but it also promises flawless cover so I still hoped for something in between.

Coverage isn't really buildable because the more layers of Ivory I put on, the more orangey the result was. My large nose pores were not disguised, but on the plus side they didn't get blocked either. So after using the foundation fitfully for a while I retired it. In the meantime, I got into a good routine with looking after my skin. So when I tried the Revlon Nearly Naked again, I found I could get away with less coverage, and really enjoy the dewy finish. Buying a better colour meant I could build the coverage safely at last, and finally, using the foundation with a Wilko blender sponge, means I could finally disguise those pores.

For me, the coverage lasts most of the day. The shine on my forehead didn't come through until late afternoon, good considering this isn't a mattifying product. When it does fade it doesn't look patchy. If you want a light coverage foundation giving a dewy but not shiny finish, then I would recommend this.

• print24 online printing / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      03.08.2015 21:47

Advantages

• Price

Disadvantages

• "Doing own artwork"

Good value for money

Having only used a local printer before now I was dubious about using one online but as they offer what I need for a much lower price I decided to give it a go and I am very pleased with the results. My order was for a small number of flyers to use for promo work and they are of no less quality than I have been paying a much higher price for until now. It was a bit daunting using the website and also making sure my artwork was correct as this is usually done for me, but it was well worth it. Delivery was made to me on time too so all round it was a great find and will be very useful and save me a lot of money long term.

03.08.2015 21:21

Advantages

• "8GB PC3-12800 DDR3 Memory"
      • "external use available"
      • "HDMI connection "
      • "Multitouch Display"
      • "High Resolution"
      • "Intel Core i5-3330"

Disadvantages

• "Limited Desk Appeal"
      • "Slower Intel HD Graphics Processor"

Finally when it comes to pricing it’s a bit higher for a compact pc all

The Asus AIO ET 2220iuti!!!
      Personally I’m using it for make beats on FL studio , Reason, Cubase and the performance I really good with his Intel Core i5-3330 yes I know!! Some of you can think that is one of the lowest quad core processor out there in 2015 but with a good ram like 8GB he does the job, anyway you can even upgrade you core processor if you need more performance from this product it is up to you
      Also I really enjoy his screen 1920x1080 with a full resolution 1080p and because I’m a video game lover I even tried to use it as an external device with his HDMI to play a game console so no need to buy another screen right!!!?21.5-inch oh yes!!! Lol.
      When it comes to his hard drive it provide a fair amount of storage for all his app data and any of my media files (7200pm better than others previous AIO ET version).
      By the way don’t worry it got a CD/DVD player on the right side ready to play or burn anything file of your choices.
      What I don’t like it’s that I’m not a windows 8 lover and it uses the intel HD graphics 2500 built into the core i5 less better than having a good graphic card that why if you buy it the 3d performance won’t be great but still ok.
      Finally when it comes to pricing it’s a bit higher for a compact pc all in one (AIO) but like I said it does offer great performance and versatile use.

03.08.2015 20:08

Advantages

• "characters well developed"
      • "Pretty good production values"
      • "Decent comedy acting"

Disadvantages

• "overuse of foreshadowing "
      • "bit short (approx 1hr 30 mins)"
      • "Loses even pacing near the end"

A decent sci fi comedy: at the very least a rental :)

Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright return once again with the conclusion to the now nicknamed 'Cornetto Trilogy'. The first in the trilogy is one of my favourite films 'Shaun of the Dead', and the second was the worthy second production 'Hot Fuzz'. Does 'The World's End' do as good a job as it's predecessors? I believe it does, yes.

The story is about a group of middle aged men who reluctantly join their old friend Garry king in a pub crawl they never finished in the late 1980s. However, the location of the pub crawl (Newton Haven) seems to have changed...I won't spoil all of it but it does have something to do with aliens. There's a nice balance between mystery and reveal throughout the narrative, giving a good reason to carry on watching.

The overall pacing is solid until the last quarter, where everything seems to speed up in order to cram the grand finale so the film is not much longer than one and a half hours. Even so, the numerous DVD/ Blu-ray bonus features compensates for the length, ranging from commentaries, makings of, special effects tests and more.

You can tell the budget for the film was much higher than in previous 'Cornetto' instalments. The effects are decent considering it's not exactly Hollywood standard. A combination of robotics and green screen as well as a variety of practical effects provides interesting scenes and clever moments, selling the situations the characters are in.

The characters themselves get just enough screen time to display their personalities and have their few seconds to make a memorable quote or two. However, some viewers may find Pegg's character Garry King to be unlikeable and downright annoying at times.

In the end, if you like British comedies and American b-movies, then definitely consider giving this film a rental at the very least. There may be irritating moments like constant foreshadowing and repetitive references to itself throughout, as well as Garry King as a character. However, nothings perfect and as a whole , 'The World's End' is a fun flick.

• Sanyo HV-DX3E / Video Recorder / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      03.08.2015 20:08

Advantages

• "Easy to use"
      • Handy

Disadvantages

• Big

Verry googd

I have tried this one for 1 month, first i toucght this were dont so good, but just after use it once i was in love whit it, it was so to use. i use it ever day i make it the the favorite dvd player and The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol,within an equilateral triangle, is intended toalert the user to the presence of uninsulated"dangerous voltage" within the product'senclosure that may be of sufficient magnitudeto constitute a risk of electric shock. it jjust amazing to do that the the every day hej og velkommen skrekosaurus i to just but and ever nigth but it easer to find drunk old mans, fis jævel to stykker bare alle sitter der og dritter men shal ljonas sitter drikker seg full og siper ostepop alle bare sitter der og ser etter på han mens han går inn i døra og hører det knirker mens rumpa hans flyr ut av kroppeb fuck it up han kommer inn mens han står der og står på at morra hans finger seg i dusjen gate i flyet mens fyet styrtet s s s s s s s I have tried this one for 1 month, first i toucght this were dont so good, but just after use it once i was in love whit it, it was so to use. i use it ever day i make it the the favorite dvd player and The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol,within an equilateral triangle, is intended toalert the user to the presence of uninsulated"dangerous voltage" within the product'senclosure that may be of sufficient magnitudeto constitute a risk of electric shock. it jjust amazing to do that the the every day hej og velkommen skrekosaurus i to just but and ever nigth but it easer to find drunk old mans, fis jævel to stykker bare alle sitter der og dritter men shal ljonas sitter drikker seg full og siper ostepop alle bare sitter der og ser etter på han mens han går inn i døra og hører det knirker mens rumpa hans flyr ut av kroppeb fuck it up han kommer inn mens han står der og står på at morra hans finger seg i dusjen gate i flyet mens fyet styrtet s s s s s s s

03.08.2015 20:06

Advantages

• "very fast performance"

Disadvantages

• "battery life"

very thin light fast when it come to software, video game and more!!

The Apple macbook pro 15!!!!!!?
      Oh yes I’m a mac book lover and if you're a Mac person and want a 15" display or a more powerful CPU in your laptop this is the right baby for you anyway.
      Let me tell you what’s good about it:
      This model is geared towards Pro apps like Final Cut, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere, with a little gaming on the side, I personally use it for editing my video when I’m away from home or when my girlfriend are busy watching TV show I can use it for spare time playing battlefield without latency coming from is amazing 2.8GHz CPU.
      What I like as well it's that he is quite thin and light.
      HDMI and an SD card slot.
      A 720p FaceTime HD webcam and dual mics that are pretty good for skype.
      What I don’t like is that the battery doesn’t last longue like they said to me when I purchased it but anyway when it comes to CPU performance he rock!!!!!
      But unfortunately the high price tag are not for everyone only if you are really serious about performance and quality!!!! This is a fast machine in terms of computational performance, and it's as fast as any Windows laptop since it uses the same Intel quad core CPUs. If you do serious work with your laptop like editing video editing, photo editing with large files and advanced filters, large programs, or do scientific data analysis or math, again this is your baby trust me is up to you
      Me personally I’m happy!!!!!!!!

• Acer Aspire Z5700 / Desktop PC / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      03.08.2015 19:26

Advantages

• "HDMI input so that you can connect other video devices."
      • "fast Intel Core i5 CPU"

Disadvantages

• "Unclear support phone number and user-unfriendly online."

Fast, cheap for its specifications and functions

Acer's Aspire Z5700 has it all in compared to acer's older versions. It offers a 23-inch, 1080p resolution as well as a better home entertainment because of its HDMI input. This product gives acer a competitive advantage over apple's iMac because of its price. But we have to take into account its lack of a blu Ray drive and the fact that the design could have been done better.
      If you are looking for a large screen all-in-one and a versatile desktop at a cheap price, then this computer is for you.
      The computer can still be used with the wireless mouse and keyboard that has been included, but like me, if you are conscious of your desk space like I am, the touch screen software has been upgraded to enhance user interaction with the system.
      It runs on 3.2GHz Intel core i5 650 which makes it very fast, has a RAM of 4GB, graphics of 128MB (shared) Intel GMA 4500 integrated graphics chip which makes it super for game lovers, Hard disk drive of 1TB which gives you a lot of allowance for your files, operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) and so on.
      There are two USB ports on the left side of the casing, as well as four additional USB ports on the back of the desktop computer, an SD card slot on the right side, a TV tuner is also at the back, microphone and headphone jacks are also available.
      My money is very well spent when you consider its price and all the perks it had to offer. I am really enjoying it because of its speed and HD resolution.

03.08.2015 19:23

Advantages

Disadvantages

Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion

The Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion is available for GBP 16.95.

The lotion is described as follows. "Weleda Wild Rose Facial Lotion (formerly Wild Rose Moisture Cream) contains pure plant extracts of sedum, myrrh and horsetail, which have strengthening and revitalising effects on the skin. Cold-pressed wild rose seed oil, rich in essential fatty acids, supports the skin’s natural protective barrier and provides extra nourishment."

The ingredients are Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sedum Purpureum Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Beeswax, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citral, Eugenol and Farnesol.

In consistency the moisturizer is reminiscent of a slightly watery lotion. Although it does not proceed directly, but that it emits moisture, you'll immediately notice after the initial skin contact. With the scent, however, I'm not completely satisfied. Because this has come much too intense for my taste. What possibly may be due to the wrong expectations. Because flowery smell the Smoothing Moisturizer in any case. Even if Weleda has allegedly used here only natural ingredients, the impression is very artificial. The Wildrose comes through only in its infancy. Distributing the care cream is correspondingly well and quickly. Until it is absorbed into the skin, it takes a while. So which one should use in any case too much. Due to contained alcohol occurs at first a cooling effect that can consistently perceives as pleasant and relaxing the skin. Firming ingredients does not own the product but Weleda. Because the smoothing effect is achieved in a very different way. Namely, by upholstering the skin with fat and moisture. What particular works pretty well if you already have a dry skin. Great miracles but we must not expect from this natural remedy. Small wrinkles disappear entirely. Since Weleda promises not too much. For the slightly lower age wrinkles, however one needs to have significantly greater resources.

03.08.2015 19:17

Advantages

Disadvantages

Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Shampoo

The Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Shampoo is available for GBP 1.29. The shampoo is suitable for dry and damaged hair.

The shampoo is described as follows. "With each use, Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Shampoo transforms dry, damaged hair making it soft, shiny, radiantly and beautiful thanks to its Keratin enriched formula and 19 active ingredients. Reduces hair breakage by up to 90%. Leaves hair healthy and full of strength. For daily use."

The shampoo is of the consistency otherwise, as other shampoos. It is easy viscous, whitish and sparkles easily and can be very well spread and rub in hair. It begins, as many shampoos to lather on. The smell is very fresh, but also artificial. I can not say that it is here in one direction, because it smells neither cloying nor fruity. Also not to herbs or anything similar. It's just a typical shampoo smell, which has slightly fresh and just a little artificial in itself. In general, the smell is but pleasant and I always liked it. The smell still adheres easily even after washing out the shampoo to the hair. This smell freshly washed, but the smell is not too extreme and not too intensive, one only perceives the smell when you smell directly to the hair. The shampoo is relatively ergebig because despite long hair I only need a small amount to wash the hair and to get completely clean. This shampoo is not too expensive, since one very long so gets along. Although I also applying a scavenging or even a cure after washing, I feel compared to other Shmpoos that my hair is very well maintained. They shine and look very clean and fresh looking. Even my hair looks not dull. Meanwhile, I no longer use the shampoo. Nevertheless, this shampoo was not bad, but just not to my complete satisfaction. Four good star I forgive yet.

03.08.2015 18:51

Advantages

• "Relieves symptoms quickly"

Piriton allergy tablets

My hay fever has gradually been getting worse as I have got older and I have been suffering particularly badly this year. My eyes are so itchy that I find myself rubbing them quite hard to relieve the itching but this makes them very sore and it turns into a vicious circle of itching and rubbing until my eyes are very red and sore. I am sneezing numerous times a day and my nose keeps running as though I have a bad dose of the flu.

I have taken other brand of hay fever tablets in previous years but I think that I have used these Piriton tablets the most. You can always get them on offer and they do them in packs of 7 and 14. I last bought two of the 14 packs for just £4 from Tesco. I don't tend to take them every day just when I feel I need them when I wake up, or when I know the pollen count I going to be particularly high.

The active ingredient in these tablets is cetirizine hydrochloride which is in the majority of hay fever tablets and in addition to hay fever they are also suitable for skin and pet allergies, and mould spore and house dust mite allergies.

The recommended dosage for an adult is one per day, for children ages 6 to 12 half a tablet twice a day and they are not suitable for children under 6 years old. There is a warning on the box stating that they may cause drowsiness and if so not to drive or operate machinery. Personally I haven't found they make me any more tired than I am during the hot weather anyway, but I am sure that everyone's tolerance levels are different and you should be aware that they can make you sleepy. They are also not suitable if you are pregnant or breast feeding.

The tablets themselves are small and round and are easily popped out of the foil. I find them small enough to swallow without having any water with them and there is no real taste to them. I find that if I take one of these tablets my symptoms usually start to reduce after about half an hour and this lasts for the rest of the day. I do still sneeze occasionally but I don't have the itchy eyes and runny nose so a few sneezes I can cope with.

I feel that these tablets contain my hay fever and reduce my symptoms, and I would recommend them to others as long as the price is right.

03.08.2015 18:26

Advantages

• light

Disadvantages

• " does not really set my make up"
      • "only 3 colours"

not for me, given the price i don't think it does a good enough job

I have no particular preference to brand when it comes to face powder, I just buy whatever I think is good or on offer at the time.

Revlon face powder appealed to me as I had already tried some of their products and liked them before.

****THE PACKAGE****

The powder comes in a black slim line compact measuring 11cm by 6.5cm and a depth of just over 1cm.
      There is a clear circle of the front so that you can see the product inside which is ideal for seeing at a glance what it is in your handbag and how much is left. The snap shut on the case is also very effective so no extra powder escapes.
      It’s not the standard circular compact but the fact that it is so long means it sits well in your hand more like a mobile phone sits.
      It comes with a mirror in the lid but it is quite small due to the clear circle so you have to move it around to see which part or your face you are powdering.
      On the bottom half below the powder is a small brush. The bristles are lovely and soft but the handle could be a bit bigger to hold on too. I have to say I prefer a soft pad to apply my powder when I am out and about, otherwise I end up covered with particles of powder and it makes more of a mess in the compact itself.

***THE POWDER***

The actual powder – I have used better, I have used worse.
      This one feels cheaper to me, I think its because the powder has tiny particles which seem to sit on my skin rather than being matte. On this respect it does seem to matte better if you use a pad rather than the brush. It’s supposed to give an “airbrushed” look “cover flaws” and “eliminate shine”.

AIRBRUSHING AWAY -
      With regards to the airbrushed look I can see that maybe this is what they are trying to achieve and for go the matte of the face, if you like a powder that doesn’t feel like its heavy on the face than this might be worth a try. To me though it still feels like its just not setting my makeup completely.
      The product apparently contains some “photo chromatic pigments” which are supposed to reflect the light giving the photo ready idea so maybe this is why it sits on your skin more than other powders.

BECOMING FLAWLESS-
      I don’t think it really covers flaws to be honest, it is to light a powder to do that.

SHINE BE GONE-
      Eliminating shine? It does do this reasonably. When I first apply it I think t is not going to but it seems to absorb the shine quite well and it is a fair period of time (a number of hours) before I need to reapply. Bearing in mind I do get quite shiny skin. The product is oil free and has a sun factor protection of 14.

The powder only comes in three colours, which is a not that great a choice really given the wide range of skin colours of people. There is fair/light, light/medium and medium/deep.
      Mine is light/fair as I have quite pale skin and it does blend well with no significant lines noticeable.

***PRICE AND AVALIBILITY***

Available from Boots and some larger chemist stores and online make-up sites.

It is around £11.

***OVERALL***

Probably not one I would buy again to be honest. Given the price I don’t think it does a good enough job for my skin.

Review maybe posted on other review sites under the same username Siberian-queen©

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown