• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      27.06.2016 00:11

Advantages

• "Easy to use website"
      • "Great for custom builds"
      • "Fast service"

Disadvantages

Fantastic service

I was so unlucky that my computer died and had to quickly look for a replacement. I found 2 weeks to wait for a custom build very fair and shipping was lightning fast and on time. My only issue is that one of the USB slots on the front of my box doesn't work. But overall, great company with very good rates.

• Comedy Store / TV Programme / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      26.06.2016 21:00

Advantages

• "Omid a good act"

Disadvantages

• "Small book"

Omid Djalili - Hopeful

I think it’s pretty fair to say that the only people today who can tell stereotyping Black, Jewish, Muslim, gay and Asian jokes in politically correct Britain are Black, Jewish, Muslim, Gay and Asian comics. Omid Djalibi is one of that tiny handful that will tell actually Muslim jokes and because he does we laugh away and he keeps getting booked to tell those jokes, not so much on the BBC post ISIS but still knocking around on TV here and there. The great ethnic comics have mostly white audiences and see this self deprecation in their humor as the best therapy to actually ease racial tensions that are clearly out there, cruelly exposed this week with the Brexit vote. Monty Panesar learnt that lesson early on that to get the England fans support and actually like you then you have to play up to the wobbly head Indian stereotype. Lenny Henry and Richard Pryor fully understood that but also knew that when they made it big they emotionally owned that white audience, no better feeling. I went to watch Omid’s stage show at Northampton to a mainly white middle-class audience. I did not see any Iranians. It felt like a naughty little club.

Omids early life isn’t that exciting in the book, back and fourth to Iran as a young chubby kid with jolly relatives with big mustaches and then finally moving to London to escape the Iranian revolution. His mom was well known in Iran as a singer but not so much in London but growing up in a liberal showbiz family meaning Omid would inevitably end up on the stage anyway. There area lot of pages on this time in his life. His education wasn’t great and had to blag his way into university with horrendous A-Level results, even going to America for the summer after his A-Levels to try and get into an Ivy League school. Multiple A-Level retakes would not help and eventually ending up studying English & Theater Studies at the University of Ulster in Colerain of all places. Again there are another 100 pages on this time in his life. Omid clearly enjoyed showing us his excellent writing skills and humor on his early days and this not one of those celebrity anecdote biographies. Like any working-class immigrant lad he went through a serious of dead end jobs before he made it and enjoys telling you about them.

He began to be noticed on the comedy circuit at Edinburgh with his one man show "Short, Fat Kebab Shop Owner's Son", followed by "The Arab and the Jew". He did ok in America in the 1990s, where he had his own HBO Special and did 22 episodes of the NBC sitcom Whoopi with Whoopi Goldberg. Djalili has, of course, appeared in a number of films as that generic Arab Muslim, most notably Gladiator, The Mummy, The World Is Not Enough, Notting Hill and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. He often jokes that he appears in every James Bond film as the "Second Azerbaijani oil pipe attendant". I know he has been a hijacker a few times.

As I said there are not that many showbiz anecdotes and the best one being when he was asked by the director of Gladiator to befriend a rather lonely and intense Russell Crowe on set. Even that one wasn’t that funny. Omid isn’t really interested in telling those tales and this book more about showing us his writing skills and ability to tell stories, mirroring his enjoyable act. He is the Muslim Billy Connelly but without the swear words of course. Omid is funny without the swear words. Billy probably isn’t.

Sadly for all of those stories and anecdotes it’s not the most enthralling or entertaining book and I did start speed reading around the 100 page mark. As rule of thumb you should dump a book if you don’t like it by the 100th page. I basically wanted to get to the celeb stuff and it simply never happened. This is also happened with Peter Kaye’s autobiography. Working - class comics and actors often feel guilty they have made it big and don’t like to be brash in their books so to alienate the people they came from. I did chuckle away a couple of times but not really a summer page turner. It really is the story of an ordinary man telling an ordinary life for 75% of this. Still a very funny man and a guy that understands the Brexit vote wasn’t anti immigrant so much but frightened people worrying about their identity, family and jobs.

• Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish / Make Up / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      26.06.2016 20:31

Advantages

• "quick drying "
      • "easy to apply"
      • "wide range of colora"
      • "pretty colours"

Disadvantages

• "needs multiple layers "
      • "peels and cracks on naiks"
      • "applicator gets stuck in lid"

Fair price but not amazing quality

Whenever I am browsing in my local Boots, I almost always pick up a new nail polish, even if I know I already have five almost- exact replicas at home. I can't help it - I love nail polish! I bought one of these colour show nail varnishes quite a while ago, and I have to admit straight away that it's not one I turn to whenever I decide to paint my nails, for a number of reasons I will mention. But firstly, I would like to say how colourful and varied the collection is! Seeing these polishes in boots, I couldn't help admiring how vibrant they all were, and i spent a long time choosing which one I wanted. I eventually decided on a basic blue called 'Cool Blue'. My first thoughts on the nail varnish were, of course, how pretty the colour was, and also the very decent price. Often, nail varnishes can be upwards of £3, which isn't expensive but when you are a nail polish fanatic like me, it all adds up! I also really like the design of the packaging on this product, with a large black twist off kid lid and bold white text. I have also dropped the glass bottle several times and the bottle has remained intact, another bonus. My first impressions after trying the product were, however, not so good. the first time I tried it, the applicator was fine and I was able to apply two coats of the polish to my nails. But after only two days of wearing it, plus a clear top coat (not from the same brand) I noticed the polish had already begun to chip on at least three nails. this was a disappointment, but I reapplied it anyway, only to find that the applicator brush was actually stuck inside the lid, meaning I couldn't actually apply it. I put the lid back on and tried again, and after a couple of attempts I was able to unstick the applicator, though this wouldn't be the last time this happened, one of the reasons why, allong with the fact this polish chips so easily, i don't often wear it. Overall, I have realised with this nail varnish that you get what you pay for.

• Real Techniques Core Collection / Make Up / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      26.06.2016 20:12

Advantages

• "pretty appearande"
      • "easy to clean "
      • "good quality brushes "
      • "Includes all brushes necessary to achieve most makeup looks"

Disadvantages

• "some hairs come out"
      • "quite expensive for four brushes "

Good product + I would reccomend if in need of quality basic brush set

I received this core brush collection for Christmas and can honestly say after six months of owning them that they are very good quality brushes, the foundation brush being my favourite as it provides good even coverage to my face and also absorbs less of the product than my beauty blender, for example, therefore wasting less foundation. I have also noticed very minimal hair loss from each brush, even after washing them several times each. This is much better than other brushes I have purchases before where a large amount of hairs have fallen out after only using them for a short time. Another advantage of these brushes is their appearance - each brush has the same pretty metallic design which makes them look sleek and modern and looks very elegant in a brush pot compared to some other brush designs. I also really like how each of the four brushes in the collection has been selected for the most popular type of brush people use, hence the 'core' collection - foundation, powder, contour and detail brush (the latter being my favourite brush for applying concealer as it is a very convenient shape for this use) which makes it a perfect choice for a starter makeup brush collection for any age. My only two disadvantages of this product is the following: the brushes are, in my opinion, slightly overpriced in comparison to other brands, especially for a high street brands, and for this reason I think some customers may be put off as the majority of consumers are likely to be teenagers or students with a limited amount of money. Lastly, some hairs do come out of the brushes, in my experience the first couple of times I used them and then every time I washed them.

26.06.2016 20:00

Advantages

• "large bottle"
      • "good value"

Disadvantages

great value for money

i have used this fragrance for many years now and this is down to the fact you get a lot for your money. you get a large amount of fragrance for a low price point unlike most designer fragrances. Also i believe it is possible to wear this flagrance for many occasions due to the fact it is a fresh subtle fragrance which is not to over empowering however i have found in the past this fragrance does not last as long as i would like it to and i have too keep reapplying twice maybe three times during the day however i think this is okay thanks to the very low price point

• Canon EOS 1200D Kit 18-55mm / Digital Camera / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      26.06.2016 19:55

Advantages

• "sleek design"
      • "light "
      • "simple to use"
      • "good quality"
      • cheap

Disadvantages

• "large file sizes"
      • "loud focus"
      • "no wifi"

Good camera for first time amateur photographers

i purchased this camera around Christmas time in 2015 as a camera for amateur photography and have been in love with it, it has a sleek light weight design and is very easily portable. it also fits very comfortable into my hand.there are many settings to change the way you take photos these settings are quite easy to figure out but once you have learnt everything about them it is very easy however there are not as many settings as you would find on a higher end DSLR however this makes it very simple to take great photos. one complaint i would have is that the focus is very loud during video, making a low pitch screeching sound making very hard to listen to whatever the camera is capturing however this focus is auto-focus and is somewhat perfect however it does not always focus correctly and you may have to help it a bit. also the zoom does not affect the quality of the picture until you start altering it digitally. the pictures awe very crisp and detailed and the colors really pop. the video quality is also very good along with the audio however i believe it would be better improved with an external mic due to the loud noise of the focus which i think is down to the fact the mic is near the lens. the file size is quite large which may be a problem for people with laptops with low storage. in conclusion i think this camera is perfect for beginners and first time amateur photography with not a great deal of money.

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      26.06.2016 19:14

Advantages

• "Good customer service"
      • "Quality products"
      • "Professionally built"

Disadvantages

• "Turn around on warranty repairs"
      • "Support knowledge over phone"

Great company that stay true to their word

Short and sweet...PC Specialist are a good company with great rates.

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      26.06.2016 11:57

Advantages

• "PC works perfectly"
      • "really fast"

Disadvantages

• "United Kingdom"

awesome specialists that dont slack around

I orderded my computer on Sunday and even though it said its most likely going to come after 2weeks period, i got in on thursday in 4working days! Was so happy. They have done an amazing job and i could easily track progress which was updating everyday. There was absolutely nothing wrong. Would recommend to anyone.

• Honda FF 500 / Cultivator / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      25.06.2016 12:56

Advantages

Disadvantages

Easy and simple to use A*

We attempted to sort out our garden this summer, as it had become a bit of a dumping ground since we had been focussing on renovating the inside of the house. Part of this involved sorting the borders out, and raking over the soil ready to lay new turf, and when my parents heard about our plans they dug out this tool from their garage which they haven't used since moving somewhere without a garden, and very kindly of them donated it to us to use I must say how much this helped us and what a fantastic and easy product to use

• Honda FG 110 / Cultivator / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      25.06.2016 12:54

Advantages

• "Good and easy to use "
      • "Very well priced"

Disadvantages

Best on the market

We attempted to sort out our garden this summer, as it had become a bit of a dumping ground since we had been focussing on renovating the inside of the house. Part of this involved sorting the borders out, and raking over the soil ready to lay new turf, and when my parents heard about our plans they dug out this tool from their garage which they haven't used since moving somewhere without a garden, and donated it to us it helped us out no ends I'd really suggest this product to anyone

• ebay.com / Auction / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      24.06.2016 18:21

Advantages

• "You can exchange the product"
      • "You can get your money back"

Disadvantages

• "There's no compensation for customer's valuable time"
      • "lots of fraud sellers on eBay"
      • "No product guarantee"

Don't buy anything from eBay

I bought memory card from eBay around one month ago. The product was not delivered to me within the said time. How can they place the order if they don't have the product? When I didn't got the product, I contacted eBay support. They told me that I will get back my money for the product. Although I got the money after some days, I was still irritated by eBay as I was not able to access the product. If they don't have the product, why they placed the order? I could have bought from somewhere else which is more trustworthy than eBay.

After getting my money back, I again placed the order from a different seller. This time, I got the product but it was not working properly. I tried the product from every angle in different devices but I was unable to use the product. Finally, I contacted eBay support and told them that the product is damaged. They again said that I will get the money back. Although, I got my money back in my account again, I was really disappointed as I was not able to use the memory card.

Thus, I got late by one month and still was not able to use memory card for myself. eBay should compensate the customers who gets damaged product or doesn't get any product even after paying the money and placing the order. It was really important for me to use the memory card. I waited one month and still was not able to use the memory card. It was very disappointing to use the brand such as eBay to buy the memory card. Then, I decided not to buy anything from eBay.

When I told eBay that once my product was not reached and another time the product was damaged and they should take action against the seller and compensate me. They told me that they got many complaints about those sellers and they terminated the sellers but they will not compensate me.

eBay should change their policy of hiring the sellers on their website. There should be strict rules, terms, and conditions for the sellers so that the fraud sellers can be punished and the customers can be saved from the unnecessary trouble. I hope that eBay will take strict action against fraud sellers and make good and tight policy for hiring the sellers. I also request eBay to compensate the sellers for their loss of time as the customers trusted you leaving all other online websites aside.

• Russia / Destination International / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      24.06.2016 14:51

Advantages

Disadvantages

Land of thugs and the mafia

An international soccer tournament for England is normally a load of pot bellied tattooed English lads wearing Burberry hats and Ben Sherman hoodies smashing up the local square and then losing to the first big team they play and so coming home in shame. Well they met their match in Marseille with two fans now brain-dead and many more still in hospital two weeks on. Some would say quite a few fans were brain-dead before they got to France and they deserved it. But as much as I hate England fans abroad and all the embarrassment most of them bring to this country in the way they look, drink, and act and behave the Russian mob that targeted them were disgusting and went off like Chernobyl. It turns out they were not so much football fans but ex and serving military who executed a likewise attack on England fans, in some cases innocent women and children in the stadium. Because they attacked in the stadium UEFA had the power to sanction them with big fines and threats of expulsion. But not for what happened in Marseille. The president of the oil rich country that will host the 2018 World Cup is sending thugs to beat up women and kids for political reasons???Even the head of the FSB (the Russian FBI) was tweeting that he was proud of the Russian fans for standing up to English hooligans. Blatter should be put on a spitroast in hell for what he has done to the beautiful game. A blood soaked Marseille is a long way from the Brazilians beautiful sweeping passes and spectacular goals of the 1970s and 80s in those iconic yellow and gold tops. The threat of being booted out wasn’t needed for Russia as Putin’s people simply told the thugs to stop fighting and low and behold they did. Strange that. Russia finishing bottom of the group anyway meant the problem was over for now.

Russia were the best they had been for while in the qualifying to get to EURO 2016 and qualified second in their group behind Austria without a play-off for their 11th European championships. The group was weak though as Sweden were also in it and along with Austria all three out in the first stages here in France bottom of their perspective groups. Their best result in the Euros as Russia was as recent as 2008 with that third placed finish in the team powered by Zhirkov, Arsharvin, Zyryanov and Roman Pavlyuchenko, who all tanked badly soon after with big moves to big clubs. The suspicion was that particular Russian team’s performance was based on a doping culture and the team breaking up soon after because of, all four back in the Russian and Kazakhstan leagues now.

As the Soviet Union they were far more powerful in European football and won the inaugural European Championships in 1960 and then making two of the next three finals and fourth place in-between although only four teams in them. The Cold War intensified and they failed to qualify for three championships in a row before returning as the CIS in 1988 for the 8 team format and straight into The Final but losing 2-0 to Holland. If the doping fears were conjecturing in recent years they were almost certainly state doped FACT in the 1960s and 70s at the height of that Cold War.

Russia’s World Cup record followed a similar Cold War pattern. The Soviets did not enter the first five championships and then made for straight Q/Fs in 1958 to 1970, finishing fourth in the 1966 World Cup. After Pinochet executed his people in the Chile national stadium the Russians were disqualified from the 1974 qualification after not agreeing an alternative ‘suitable’ venue in the South America country for the play-off. With Russia gone Chile were given a walkover to West Germany but eliminated in the first round. The Soviets failed to make World Cup 78 and performed progressively worse when they qualified for the next three World Cups. Oddly they have missed the last six World Cups.In the Olympics they took 2 gold’s and 3 bronze between 1956 and 1980. Oleg Blokhin was the man back then smashing 42 goals in 112 matches. Keeper Lev Yashin was their other notable world name
      with 76 caps.

24.06.2016 11:30

Advantages

• "Easy to navigate"
      • "Can run numerous background processes"
      • "Long battery life"
      • "Nice graphics quality"
      • "Huge storage space"
      • "Large Screen"
      • Fast

Disadvantages

• Unbalanced
      • "Screen can cause intense glares"
      • Overheats

Great quality found at a cheap price.

If you’re wondering whether or not you should get the latest iPad, allow me to say without doubt that the iPad 3 will certainly make do. Retaining a pixel density of 2646 ppi (pixels per inch) and coming with a dual core A5X processor, this iPad 3 runs just as efficiently as the latest iPads while maintaining a battery life of up to 10 hours.
      No matter what plans you have in store that requires a tablet, whether it be for business or for family fun, this iPad3 has surely outdone itself with it’s plentiful features at a cheap price and a satisfying storage space of 16gb.
      However, it would be wise to notice this product is a bit unbalanced when it comes to weight. It feels very uncomfortable in my hands if I don’t hold on with two hands. In fact, it feels like I could easily drop it. With this in mind, it would be a good idea for those with low dexterity to invest in a case when purchasing this iPad.
      Also keep in mind that the glossy screen can cause an annoying glare when used on a sunny day and it also tends to to feel overheated after continuous use.
      Despite the aforementioned cons, these are, in essence, trivial things to worry about considering the amazing price tag. The ram is large enough to handle all reasonable processes and the storage space is very generous. In this day and age, it is comforting to see quality products being sold for such lucrative prices.

23.06.2016 12:55

Disadvantages

GOOD

ITS A REALLY GOOD PRODUCT YOU NEED TO TRY IT ;

• amazon.co.uk / Online Shop / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      23.06.2016 08:49

Advantages

• "Better shipping and delivery is guaranted in a safe condition"
      • "It has sstrived to provide adequate support to the purchase of varied products"
      • "easy account creation for those opening new accounts "
      • reliable
      • "having been used for a long period its reliable"
      • "There is easy access of the products"

Disadvantages

• "For expiry or wrongly shipped goods it takes time to return and get the right ones for thosae in overseas."
      • "sometimes there are delays ."

Amazon is a great opportunity for shopping valuable, precious and delicate products.

The Amazon purchasing online site is a advantage to those who would like to trade internationally and cannnot get the time and may be the funds to get to their countries of choice, or those who purchase in small scale. Instead of going to that country one can save and use the saved cost to buy more goods. It is a platform that provides safe shipping and delivery of goods as ought be.
      Those who engage in business with these companies have the chance to enjoy international products while saving the transport and other major expenses that are included which could include the passport charges and fee to trade in those countries/ Amazon is a chance to expand without having to move. Considering the troubles solved such as those of having to renew passports, buy air tickets, pay for shipment of products which could be more expensive compared to that cost that is paid by the client to amazon as the charge for shipping and delivery.
      It provides us with the opportunity to shop a wide variety of goods ranging from the expensive machines, valuable reading materials both soft and hard books, detergents like the baby sosps and other valuables that are produced all over. It is this great partnership with other many partners that makes the site an extensive market for all of us; From business people, scholars, mothers, youth and all people broadly

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown