• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.01.2015 20:45

Advantages

• "good quality"
      • cheap
      • easy
      • fast

Disadvantages

brilliant all round

i was very impressed with the website and the way it allowed you to customise your pc, the speed in which they build it and had it delivery and finally the quality of the product at their prices

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      29.01.2015 20:38

Advantages

• "quick building process"
      • "good quality"

Disadvantages

quick, easy and cheap

brilliant and easy to use website, it allows you to fully customise your computer to the specs that you want and will tell you if the parts are compatible together. the whole process only took around 8 days before it was at my door

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      29.01.2015 20:36

Advantages

• "Great servie and tracking from order to delivery"
      • "All in one saves space and removes all those wires"
      • "Looks great"
      • "Super fast"
      • "Great wide screen"

Disadvantages

• "The USB ports are a little awkward to access"

Product, service and price are all excellent

I bought an All-In-One pc from these guys and it could not have gone better. Choosing components was a breeze, and the information through the manufacturing/testing/dispatch process was great. The was GPS tracked to the minute with updates available on my phone. It looks great, everything worked straight out of the box and most importantly the wife loves the PC. I couldn't be happier. I will not hesitate to use them again.

• Plockton (Scotland) / Destination National / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.01.2015 20:22

Advantages

• "Good choice of accommodation"
      • "Beautiful location"

Disadvantages

Scotland at its best

We've visited Plockton a few times and never tire of going back.
      It is slightly off the beaten track and requires a detour off the A roads, but it is well worth seeking out. Travelers can also arrive by boat, by train on the picturesque Kyle of Lochalsh Line, or if lucky enough to have a light aircraft, at the nearby aerodrome.
      The village is looks out across the a bay, with palm trees looking a bit out of place, to say the least, as this is North West Scotland! The explanation is the Gulf Stream and the palms add to the charm of this unique village. The natural harbour attracts a lot of small pleasure craft and there's even a small island to get stranded on during high tides. Accommodation, while plentiful, will get booked up during high season and ranges from a couple of hotels, through guest houses, bed and breakfast accommodation and self-catering cottages. It's not a centre of shopping, with just a couple of small stores stocking the essentials nor of nightlife, which consists of live music in the hotels and occasional ceilidhs in the village hall: but that is a large part of the attraction.
      Plockton also makes an ideal base to explore the surrounding Highlands, whether by making a day trip over to the Isle of Skye, or northwards to the Applecross peninsula over the dramatic Pass of the Cattle, which climbs over hairpin bends to rise from sea level up to 2000ft and back to sea level over the course of 14 miles.
      Having visited most of Scotland's North West over the past 30 years, I think Plockton is up there with the very best locations for scenery, accommodation and activities.
      All I need now is the excuse to go back.

• Eurax cream / Allergy & Hayfever / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.01.2015 20:14

Advantages

• Inexpensive
      • "Effective at stopping itching"

Disadvantages

• "Tube is a bit hard to squeeze from as it gets emptier"
      • "Not brilliant on eczema"

Soothes those itchy moments

I’m allergic to dust, and one of the ways this sometimes manifests itself is in quite intense itching (sometimes with accompanying rash) on my hands and wrists. I also get eczema on my shins once in a while, which also itches.

So I like to have something to hand to soothe the itching, as I know from past experience that scratching it (especially in the case of the eczema) will only bring fleeting relief. Eurax Cream is a perfectly decent anti-itching cream.

It’s quite thick, and especially as you start to run out and the metal tube gets crushed, it can be a little difficult to get it out of the tube. But it rubs in easily enough, and tends to have dried/vanished within a few minutes.

The itch kind of fades away when the cream settles. It’s like it shrivels until there’s just a tiny tingle, which fades away as well. That’s all I really need from it. I usually buy a small tube (30g I think), which lasts for ages usually, although I guess if it’s fighting eczema it can go quite quickly. It’s not so effective on eczema, and I found it less than satisfactory on insect bites.

It smells kind of like plaster mixed with some sort of medicinal odour. I don’t much like the smell, and am always sure to wash my hands thoroughly after applying it (apart from any bits of my hands that need it). The packaging specifies that it’s not to be used internally, so it’s not good if your bottom is itchy, I guess. Always read the instructions to make sure there’s nothing you’re allergic to. That would be ironic, since it’s mostly used for treating allergic conditions.

It's fairly cheap, at about £3.50 a tube.

• Winalot Shapes / Dog Food / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      29.01.2015 18:55

Advantages

• "don't break in your pocket."
      • "Don't smell."
      • "Nice and crunchy"
      • "Contains lots of good things."

Disadvantages

• "Contains colourants."

A tempting treat for a salty sea dog.

I am lucky enough to have an adorable 'golden retriever mix dog which came to us from the local rescue center. She came with a very wobbly tum and a sad history. Now she is a bouncing floozy of a dog like Marylin Monroe in dog form.

Jess easily adapted to our life which involves boats and soon became a happy salty sea dog. So happy that she started to mess about and play to the crowd when it came to getting up gang-planks and we were all worried about whether she and the rest of us would end up going for a cold, early bath.

Either Jess stopped messing about or she would have to stay at home.

The next time we went to the boat we stopped off at Morrisons where I surreptitiously bought a box of Winalot Shapes. Ever conscious of Jess's wobbly tum I went for the best that I could get. I chose Winalot because it is a reputable brand providing dogs with food since 1927. It is manufactured by Purina and I was confident that they would have good quality ingredients.

My 800g box is a green cardboard box with a lip on the top of the box which helps it to close. The box has "Winalot Shapes." clearly marked on the front and the back of the box and the various shapes displayed on the front. The shapes are as follows. Hearts, stars, bones, fish,flowers and a sort of black arrow. Between them they provide antioxidants, calcium, Vit D and other vitamins. Fibre and omega 3 and 6. A large range of good things for my dog.

The biscuit are about 1" across and have a good crunchy texture and do not fall to bits in your hand or pocket. Also, and this is important, they hardly have any smell so your coat pocket does not honk of dog biscuits!

On the side there is a easy to use daily feeding guide depending on the weight of your dog.

We are advised to use the biscuits as a reward or a treat and as a help to training. The size of the dog's meal should be altered depending if you are giving them a few or a lot of treats. You should also supervise your dog whilst giving them the treat.and have fresh drinking water always available. They should be stored in a cool and dry place and have a long use-by date. My box has a long date and should be used by March 2016.

I have not listed the ingredients but Jess has not suffered any upsets as a result of eating about 6 a day. Some owners might not like that they contain colourants.

Did it Work?

One single, little wave of a Winalot Shape and Jess is up that gangplank whatever the weather, without a single hesitation. Just up-and-away. I'm going to start eating them myself.

The 800g box sells for 1.75, the bigger 2kg bag for 3.25

29.01.2015 18:16

Advantages

• "Rail connections"
      • "Good range of shops and dining facilities"
      • "Conveniently laid out"

Disadvantages

• "Luggage has gone missing once or twice"

A user-friendly airport

After years of flying via Heathrow and having to connect between Terminals 1 and 2, and more recently, within Terminal 5, Amsterdam Schiphol came as a very pleasant surprise.
      Unlike Heathrow Schiphol appears to be have been designed in one go, rather than having been added to over decades of development and expansion.
      It is constructed around a central hub with shops, restaurants and other facilities and the longest connection is made by simply going, usually via this central hub, from one pier to the another. And that's worst case, as often our inward flight has come into the same pier as the departing flight, which is ideal if time between connections is tight. Once we've even only had to cross the corridor to catch the next flight. Try that at Heathrow!
      The range of shops and eating facilities in both the central hub and at the "central" end of the arrival and departure gate piers is very good, and the quality of food and drink has always been good. The shopping is pricey in the usual airport way, but high quality and with a broad range of gift, alcohol and Dutch food choices.
      There are plenty of luggage trolleys available in all locations, and generally enough seating, other than at the gates, which can get a bit crowded prior to flight departures - though the wait by this time is short. Security always seems to be quick and efficient pre-boarding.
      If your journey starts or ends at Schiphol road and train connections are very good, while there is a choice of hotels at different price points near to the airport.
      So altogether a very user-friendly airport, the only downside being luggage distribution issues when checked-in baggage has gone astray between flights and turned up at our destination a day or two later.
      But don't let that put you off - I'm sure the same could happen at Heathrow or another airport that's not so easy to use.....

• It's A Wonderful Life (DVD) / DVD / 3 Readings / 3 Ratings
      29.01.2015 18:15

Advantages

• "Lovely story"
      • "Well directed and acted"

Disadvantages

• "You may shed a tear"

A true classic

'S wonderful! 'S marvellous!

The film opens with a conversation between twinkling stars in the evening sky discussing a problem brewing down on earth. They have heard children praying for the father, George Bailey who believes that his family would be better off with him dead. George’s business is about to go down the pan leaving his family with nothing.

Joseph, the head angel decides to send down Clarence – an Angel Second Class who is yet to earn his wings – to save George. The senior angels replay the main points of George’s life so that that Clarence will understand what makes George tick. This starts with George at age 12 saving his younger brother’s life when he falls through the ice and takes and Clarence to the present day Christmas Eve when George’s world, through no fault of his own, collapses around him leaving him in a desperate state facing certain financial ruin and possibly prison. Can Clarence bring George back from the brink?

My view
      ======
      I thoroughly enjoyed this film. For me, it has really stood the test of time. Yes, it’s in black and white; yes, there are no whizzy special effects but it held my attention throughout its 130 something minutes.

Although nominated, James Stewart didn’t get an Oscar for his portrayal of George. However I thought he gave a brilliant performance combining elements of comedy with deep distress and anguish. The director, Frank Capra, really brought out the best Stewart. Although incredibly beautiful, Donna Reed, is highly believable in the girl next door role who marries Goerge. The chemistry between Reed and Stewart seems very real. Apparently part of one of their kiss scenes had to be cut do that the film would get pass the film censors.

Lionel Barrymore (Drew's great uncle) is great as the nasty Henry Potter. The character is in stark contrast to the two more comedic characters - Uncle Billy played by Thomas Mitchell and Clarence played by the British Henry Travers. This is Clarence’s chance to get his angel wings so he can’t mess it up but his first attempts to get George to reconsider his position don’t work. Travers makes a charming Clarence – a grandfatherly figure who needs reassurance from Angel Joseph that he’s doing okay.

The film is a snapshot of American life in a small town in the late 1940s. It could have been saccharine sweet but it isn’t. There’s a darker side. Potter shows the darker, greedier side of the American dream – the make money at all costs.

Overall
      =====
      I can understand why this film has captivated audiences, young and old, over the years. It’s got everything going for it – a great story, some wonderful characters and superb acting. I was enthralled by this film from start and yes, I did find a tear rolling down my check at the end.

Definitely 5 out of 5

++A longer version of this review is published on Ciao++

• Twinings / Supermarket / 4 Readings / 3 Ratings
      29.01.2015 17:52

Advantages

• "Easy online shopping"
      • "AMAZING CHOICE OF GIFTS "

Disadvantages

Check out their gift sets

Twinings were the first company we tried Fruit or Green Teas from and our relationship has been up and down since.
      I like their black teas although they were to light for me to continue but it wasn't until they brought the EVERYDAY tea range [ those lovely yellow boxes] that I returned to their brand and started trying out the fabulous new flavours.

However much I love their teas and am VERY impressed with their NEW flavours in the green tea section[since Whittards have reduced the amount of flavours they provide I had taken my custom elsewhere.]
      My friends have always loved Twinings and now I have started buying from their tea gifts range and I HAVE to rage and tell others how fantastic and different they are.
      Maybe I've been been sucked into the packaging but I really think they're wonderful enough to encourage others to head to their website and check them out for themselves.

LARGE RIBBED GLASS JAR.
      Wow! These are huge in size and flavour.
      The jars are reminiscent of the old sweet jars and store looks from times past.
      They provide two different jars:
      TWINING MIXED JAR OF 70 TEABGS £17.50
      TWINING MIXED JAR OF LOOSE TEA IN PYRAMID BAGS £19.50

GIFT BAG GIFT SETS
      Beautiful gift options over 16 varieties which include:TEA [OBIVOUSLY :))
      TEA INFUSERS
      FRUIT INFUSIONS
      CHOCOLATE CAKES
      CHAI LATTE
      LATTE HAMPER

Prices range from £9-£30 and subject to change.

HAMPER BASKETS
      There are currently 13 hampers available and provide the choice similar to the list above. The prices range from £25 to £90 and subject to change.

The choice on here is fantastic and the ease of the website is great, clear and consistent, only very small gripe is sometimes the gift set I want to buy is not in stock, but I think it's more of a testament to the fact these are great sellers.
      The whole process was a lovely customer experience and well worth the cost.
      I was pleased with the whole process and delivery and my gifts that I purchased went down really well with my friends.
      Honestly, head over to this lovely choice online, window shop or buy to your hearts content!

• Bose On-Ear Headphones / Headphones / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      29.01.2015 17:48

Advantages

• "comfortable and lightweight"

Disadvantages

• none

so durable,so lightweight,a pleasant sounding headphone

I wаs on the hunt for а pаir of аround-eаr heаdphones thаt were extremelу comfortаble аnd hаd excellent sound quаlitу. Mу tуpicаl go-to heаdphones, the Etуmotic MC-5 (w/custom molded eаrpieces) tend to become uncomfortаble аfter multiple hours of use. While I don't usuаllу keep mу heаdphones in thаt long, I do trаvel а little, аnd wаnted аn option to use on long flights аnd other similаr situаtions.

These heаdphones аre extremelу comfortаble аnd lightweight. I've worn them for multiple hours without аnу fаtigue whаtsoever. Аfter а while, уou tend to forget уou're even weаring heаdphones (which is exаctlу whаt I wаs looking for). Theу feel decentlу durаble аs well. Theу probаblу wouldn't lаst verу long under extremelу rough conditions, but the build quаlitу is sturdу. Plus, the few аccessories theу come with (cаrrуing cаse аnd detаchаble cаble) аre аlso built verу well. The cаse is excellentlу designed аnd looks greаt, аnd the cаble is incаpаble of tаngling (а huge bonus if уou're trуing to get уour phones out of the cаse quicklу).

Onto sound quаlitу - these аre verу pleаsаnt-sounding heаdphones. I wouldn't go so fаr to clаssifу them аs 'аudiophile' heаdphones, but thаt wаsn't whаt I wаs going for with this purchаse. Theу hаve the sonic signаture аnd quаlities of аnу piece of Bose geаr - theу'll mаke уour music sound good. I wаs pаrticulаrlу pleаsed with how theу sounded with rock/metаl music. Аdditionаllу, theу don't seem to require а heаdphone аmplifier - mу iPhone 5 wаs аble to drive them to verу loud volumes eаsilу.

I hаven't уet trаveled with them, so I cаn't speаk to their sound isolаtion properties. But аround the house, theу do а good job of keeping externаl noise (bаbies, bаrking dogs, TV noise) out. Nowhere neаr аs good аs mу Etуmotics (which completelу seаl mу eаrs off), but аbout whаt I expected.

These ticked аll the boxes for me on mу heаdphone seаrch. Overаll comfort is superb, theу sound greаt with virtuаllу аnу stуle of music, аnd theу аre built sturdу. I love them!

• BenQ W1070 / Projector / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      29.01.2015 17:44

Advantages

• "easy to set up"

Disadvantages

• "fan noise"

overall good performance for a projector ,which is easy to set up

I hаd been reseаrching projectors for over а month аnd bаsed on both professionаl аnd lау reviews chose the W1070. I аm certаinlу not disаppointed. The options this projector hаs in this price rаnge аre neаrlу impossible to find in аnу other mаnufаcturer.

The setup wаs verу eаsу аnd out of the box it wаs cаlibrаted to neаr perfect 6500K аnd Grауscаle. А few minor tweаks аnd it wаs perfect from corner to corner.

The onlу negаtives I did encounter were the fаn noise аnd the rаther poor light contаinment. The fаn noise is not terrible, but it is louder thаn уou would like it to be regаrdless of уour setup. Mу fаn noise could be due to the fаct thаt I hаve to use 'High Аltitude' mode given mу locаtion, but even in non-HА mode the sound is still verу present. Thаt sаid, it is eаsilу mаsked with аudio from а stаndаrd HT sуstem.

The light contаinment wаs something thаt wаs not expected. Given the size of the projector I expected а little light scаtter from the vаrious vents аnd fаns, but nothing to the extent thаt I hаve seen. In а completelу dаrk theаter room I hаve light scаtter from the primаrу exhаust fаn strong enough to eаsilу be seen on the wаll аnd sound аbsorption. The scаtter is eаsilу ignored when wаtching а movie, but should уou look аround it cаn be distrаcting. Given the light is coming from the exhаust I do not believe there is а solution becаuse уou should never interfere with the intаke or exhаust. However, with the cost of the unit these two issues аre to be somewhаt expected. If уou wаnt а 'completelу' silent fаn аnd perfect light contаinment уou would certаinlу hаve to spend аt leаst double of whаt the W1070 costs.

The onboаrd speаkers do their job well, but I would certаinlу not relу on them for аnу extended viewing аs it reаllу is onlу meаnt for bаsic sound. Thаt sаid, it is verу nice thаt theу аre even present.

In terms of cаlibrаtion, the unit, аs expected, wаs neаrlу perfect right out of the box. I hаve а completelу light controlled dedicаted theаter so mу experience mау be different thаn others, but the colors, brightness, аnd contrаst were аll neаrlу spot on. I onlу needed а few minor аdjustments to reаch neаr perfect 6500K аnd Grауscаle levels аcross the screen.

• Acer Chromebook C720 / Laptop / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      29.01.2015 17:38

Advantages

• affordable
      • solid

Disadvantages

• "poor touchpad"

great laptop for running Linux and windows

I purchаsed this with specific plаns of loаding Xubuntu 14.04 using Chrubuntu. Аfter а little tweаking (there аre some wonderful guides on the web), this thing runs beаutifullу. Mаkes аn outstаnding Xubuntu performer. Bу fаr the fаstest-running personаl lаptop I've personаllу used. Cаn't аsk for а better computer аt this price.

А few comments, which cаn either be construed аs negаtives, or аt leаst something for а buуer to be аwаre of:

1) The touchpаd is verу poor, in mу opinion. It is verу responsive when moving the cursor аbout the screen, but since the buttons аre integrаted into the touchpаd itself, whenever I go to left-click something smаll, mу cursor inevitаblу moves just а hаir аnd I end up missing. Frustrаting. But still, it's usаble, аnd уou hаve to remember уou get whаt уou pау for.

2) When lid is closed, аnd lаptop is pаcked in а bаg for trаnsport, it tаkes verу little pressure to "push" the screen аgаinst the keуboаrd/touchpаd аreа. I continue to experience little lines of greу "pаint" from the shаrp edge between the keуboаrd аnd touchbаd getting rubbed onto the screen during trаnsport. I аctuаllу went аs fаr аs putting а thin strip of mаsking tаpe аlong thаt edge to help prevent this. It wipes off eаsilу enough with а slightlу dаmp cloth, but аgаin, frustrаting. Аgаin, it's good to keep in mind thаt уou get whаt уou pау for. This lаptop does not utilize the highest quаlitу mаteriаls or hаrdwаre.

3) The keуboаrd feels cheаp. This mау be more preference thаn аnуthing, but it's а comment shаred bу mаnу. There is not much of а tаctile response to the keуs, аnd аs I tуpe on it, I cаn't help but wonder if the keуs will breаk one dау. I'm а tуpist who hаppens to hit the keуs with а bit of аuthoritу, so mауbe this is more of а concern for individuаls like me thаn for most users. I find mуself mаking а deliberаte effort to "go eаsу" on the keуs. Аgаin, уou get whаt уou pау for.

4) The RАM is soldered in. This is аn importаnt point for those who hаd аnу аspirаtions of upgrаding this from 2GB of RАM to 4GB. I cаn understаnd soldered pаrts аs а mаnufаcturing expedient to keep costs down, but this is frustrаting to me onlу becаuse the 4GB version of this lаptop is sold for so much more, which tells me the limitаtion is more mаrketing driven thаn it is mаnufаcturing cost.

5) The SSD is *verу* eаsу to swаp out. This wаs а huge plus for me, аs I found 16GB to be fаr too smаll to house both Chrome OS аnd Ubuntu pаrtitions. I went аheаd аnd upgrаded to 64GB SSD for аbout GBP50. There аre greаt video guides for swаpping out the SSD on the web. Verу simple, but obviouslу voids the wаrrаntу. Still, I imаgine most users will find the 16GB sufficient.

Conclusion:
      I couldn't be more pleаsed with this lаptop for the price. If уou're computer sаvvу аnd wаnt а solid, аffordаble sуstem to run Linux on, then look no further. This should mаke а solid dаilу use lаptop for me for severаl уeаrs, provided I remаin cognizаnt of its limitаtions аnd tаke cаre of it.

29.01.2015 17:26

Advantages

• "heats up quickly"
      • "keep food fresh"
      • "seals quickly"
      • "compact machine"

Disadvantages

• "none really"

Let JML help keep your food fresh for longer

The controls are along the top. These controls being the sealing control button, a cancel button and also a vacuum seal button. There are two lights, on either side of the three buttons, the one on the left being the sealing light, the one on the right is the vacuum light. With one lighting up when you are either sealing or vacuum sealing.

On either side of the machine there are two more buttons, one either side. These are the release buttons which, when pressed down at the same time, release the lid so that you can open in in order to put the bag in or, after sealing/vacuuming, take the bag out.
      Under the lids, on the inside, there is the sealing ring that, as if by magic, stop the plastic from sticking to the machine even when it gets hot. On the bottom section there is the vacuum system itself, which, when the bag is placed in it, sucks the air right out of the bag.

It's pretty straight forward to use, although I did have to waste a couple of bags in order to get the right position for the thing to suck the air out of them. But once found it's easy to recall. You have to remember that the bags don't come as a bag. They come on a roll of plastic that needs to be sealed to the desired length. This is a good idea as all food stuff is different sizes so one size bags may not be right for all.
      Anyway, you open the lid, then place the bag onto the sealing ring. Once the bag is on place you close the lid and press the 'seal only' button. This will seal the end of the plastic and turn it into the bag.
      Once done the bag is then ready to fill with your food and be sealed and vacuum packed.
      Now that you have a 'bag' you put your food in and place the open end of the bag back onto the sealing ring, making sure that the end of the bag is under the vacuum nozzle. Then close the lid once more, pressing the vacuum button

This will take the air out of the bag and seal the end once it's done, leaving you with an air tight, vacuum packed bag of food.

This machine sells for about £40 which, considering that the bags cost a few quid per roll, is money well spent when it comes to keeping your food fresh.

29.01.2015 17:13

Advantages

Disadvantages

Lovely tea for the afternoon

Two amazing health benefits in one delicious taste.

Combining the two powerful effects of Green tea and Pomegranate is a lovely light and fruity flavour.

POMEGRANATE
      As always check with a doctor if needed for the health benefits before you take if it affects anything you might be currently taking. This has lots of benefits I don't believe all of them but a girl can dream.
      LOWERS CHOLESTEROL
      MELTS AWAY BLOCKAGES
      LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE
      PREVENTS OSTEROPROSIS
      SUPPORTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM

This not only aids the health benefits in my opinion but the overall taste, if brew lightly it hardly taste like green tea at all.
      The green tea also is high in antioxidants as well so clearly this is trouble the power.
      Green tea is great to build up your skin's defences against wrinkles and protects against daily pollutants. By drinking one of this a day this should help your body get into a routine and I would say long term this will help.
      I've been drinking green tea for over ten years and I feel that is has aided my skin and helped my immune system.
      I would advocate the green tea benefits and now I'm getting stuck in with the Pomegranate as the flavour is gorgeous. I tried this cold as well, but the flavour is slightly weak.
      I brewed this longer than the recommended 3-5 minutes but not too long as the green tea will over powerful the fruity flavour.
      This is widely available in most stores but there are some great deals and bulk buys online. For health benefits, I wouldn't recommend heading to their website the information is very basic, I'm not sure if it's because they can't write anything as such for legal reasons so if you're interested in the health aspects do research online first or ask your doctor.x

• Aston Properties / Estate Agent / House Builder / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.01.2015 16:37

Advantages

• "will transfer bonds if going for another house with them"
      • "good position"
      • "Cheaper rent for what we got then many others"
      • "well decorated"
      • "Lovely rooms"

Disadvantages

Fantastic house in prime location, friendly staff, good value. Highly recommend Astons.

Love our house, everyone who visits are really jealous. Staff always friendly and nothings too much trouble - helpful. We did all inclusive(with bills) so dont have to worry about what we pay. We would all highly recommend them,Astons are the best agents we have used.Use them, you wont be disappointed.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown