• The Sanctuary Luxury Bath Float / Bath & Shower / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      22.08.2014 21:46

Advantages

• "Skin kind"
      • "Wonderful scent"

Disadvantages

• "Expensive to purchase at full price"

I floated all the way to heaven and sadly back!

Just recently I decided to treat myself to a few little treats. Having given up the booze and cutting down on the cigs I have a little extra money to treat myself with and so I did on a big scale when i was last in town!

This product I bought in a deal with any 3 The Sanctuary products for the price of 2 to which I bought a couple of other things from the range otherwise this would of cost me 10.00 on its own.

The Packaging:

The bottle is clear and so see-through with a grey coloured plastic screw on/off cap to the top of it and on the front of it we are told what it is and who it is by and 'Clouds of bubbles, irresistible skin-softening ingredients & sensual Oriental fragrance for the perfect long, hot soak' and the size is stated which is 500ml and then on the back of the bottle other information listed includes being told a bit about the product, the ingredients are listed and contact details for the manufacturer are stated. Nice enough, high quality looking bottle this is.

The Bath Float:

Light orange in colour and transparent, a small amount of this not only creates alot of thick white bubbles but also a lot of heavenly scent that really does fill the bathroom and beyond.

The scent of this is Oriental floral and quite sweet but in a really natural way. It isn't too heavy or cloying but in my humble opinion this is really aimed at women really to use more then men!

I find this wonderful to soak in, I love the relaxing feminine scent that seems to soothe my mind and find it soothing and none irritating on my skin. It makes the water wonderfully soft but not one bit greasy.

I find this best used scent wise with other products from the range because using other products in the bath when using this can get confusing scent wise however I have used this with other lightly scented products and its been fine.

All in all I find this a very nice, high quality product that although seems expensive cos you don't need much per bath doesn't work out that expensive in the long run and it is a very luxurious product and I use this when I just want a little treat. Its kind to my skin, the scent lingers on said skin for hours and all in all I rate this product very highly indeed and its great for a bit of 'me' time!

Only available from Boots stores costing £10.00 a bottle unless as I did you find this on offer (which more likely that not it is!)

22.08.2014 21:22

Advantages

• Cheap
      • Lasting
      • Colour

Disadvantages

• "No Frills"

Cheap and cheerful Avon lippie

Price& Availability

Color Trend Kiss and Go Lipstick is available direct from an AVON rep or from the website. The RRP is £3.75 but it is currently on offer for £2.50 in the latest brochure (campaign 15 2014). It can also be purchased on eBay from £1.99 depending on the colour.

The colour range changes often but the currently consist of:
      * Deluxe (Plum)
      * Passion (Red)
      * Pink Holiday
      * Amethyst

Packaging

All colour trend products have changed their packaging from the black and pink shown in the picture to a plain white packaging. This is a standard lipstick tube, it has a clear pannel in the middle so you can see what colour the lipstick is which is useful. In purple writing on the side it says 'AVON Color Trend' and there is a purple sticker on the bottom with the colour on it - mine is Duluxe. The mechanism on these lipsticks work well and I have never had any problems with the 5 or so I have owned. The lid also clicks on firmly so there is no worry of it falling off.

In Use

This is actually the lipstick I wear most often which might seem strange as it s a really dark plum colour but I will explain why.

Versatility
      Although this is a dark plum colour it can be layered and if you press lightly when applying you get a much lighter purple shade which I think is really pretty and great for everyday wear. Then if you are going on a night out or something that you what a bolder look you can layer it or just press harder to get all manner of shades of purple.

Lasting
      This is one of the longest lasting lipsticks I own, I don't buy super expensive make up so obviously there are much better quality lipsticks available but in this price bracket this is the best in my opinion. If I only put it on lightly it will last all day at that shade, if I put it on thick it will start to fade a little after an hour or so but will only fade down to a light purple so you never end up with naked lips.

Matte Finish
      This has a nice matte finish which adds to its versatility because you can leave it matte or add gloss if you want. I normally leave it matte as it gives a better colour. I have found that some matte lipsticks can dry your lips but I don't find that with Avon Kiss n Go, I wouldn't say they are particularly nourishing either but they are somewhere in the middle and that is acceptable to me.

Had to delete the rest of the review to fit the word count

• Sony XPERIA Z / Smartphone / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      22.08.2014 21:19

Advantages

• "Good battery"
      • "Fast CPU"
      • "Large screen"

Disadvantages

• "Too large for pockets"

The phone is one of the best available on the market in my opinion.

The phone has an outstanding CPU making all of the features fast and reliable. Another great thing is that it features a large screen meaning that you can have multiple devices open at any one given time. However this also causes a slight disadvantage which is that it is often too large to fit into your side pocket. This forces you to put it in your rear pocket which is not ideal as you may break the screen when you sit down and that it is more easier for pickpockets to steal, especially if it is sticking out of the pocket. One of the more useful features is that it has an amazing battery life so you can easily watch long movies on the device and use it for long periods of time. As a result of this you do have to wait a long time when charging the phone but this is well worth the risk. As the phone is large it can cope with a large amount of internal storage which is ideal for storing lots of movies and apps without having to worry about buying a large storage device card for the device which could potentially be expensive. As it is a Sony device sharing music for example between the device and a laptop is made simple by the applications available on the phone. The camera can also take stunning photos and you don't have to worry about light conditions or having an unsteady hand. Even the worst photo taker can capture a great moment!

• Matilda - Roald Dahl / Junior Book / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      22.08.2014 21:09

Advantages

• "Humour for children "
      • "Inspires children to read"
      • "Brilliant characters"

Disadvantages

• "May make some children concerned about school"

A great story that illustrates the brilliance of the mind

Roald Dahl was one of my favourite authors growing up so I couldn't wait to introduce my children to the joys of his books. I pondered over a few of Dahl's titles before deciding on this as one of the first chapter books to read with my son.

I know that some people are heavily critical of books that have later been adapted for movies but for me the fact that there is a movie of this novel was one of the deciding factors in selecting this book for my boy. I wanted us to share the book first then bring the story alive with the DVD to fuel his imagination further.

The story line has the right amount of ups and downs and in a nutshell goes a long way to showing children the power of the mind. Without ruining the story the outline involves a very intelligent little girl named Matilda. Her horrid parents Mr and Mrs Wormwood unfortunately don't recognise the talents of their daughter and seemingly ignore her on a day to day basis. Matilda finds an escape from the daily frustrations in books and teaches herself to read. Eventually she gets the opportunity to join school and build on her astounding knowledge even further. However school is not quite as she imagined it would be as we meet the ugliest character in the book Miss Trunchbull. Miss Trunchbull is the school headmistress and seems to make it her daily task to ensure that all the children hate their time at her school. As Matilda's frustrations build she soon discovers that her mind is even more powerful than she knew and she sets to work with her own plan to 'fix' one or two things. She finds a great ally and friend in one of the sweet teachers Miss Honey who is enduring her own private struggle at the hands of the Trunchbull.

My opinion-there is lots to love about this book from the characters including Matilda's school friends and family to the underlying morals woven through the story. One of the morals lies with Matilda's father and his wrong doings at his car garage, karma pays him back later in the story. The battle between Matilda and the Trunchbull is similar to David and Goliath then. Of course the most important lesson that encourages children to read books to improve the power of their own minds. my only slight criticism was one that I really didn't anticipate when picking out this book. My son became quite concerned about the antics of the Trunchbull, he started to ask questions about his own teacher and at times I think that he was worried that his teacher may resort to some of the Trunchbull's tactics. I reassured him that this wouldn't be the case, just a little niggle but worth being aware of!

22.08.2014 20:44

Advantages

Disadvantages

Hugo Boss BOSS Orange Sunset Eau de Toilette

The Hugo Boss BOSS Orange Sunset Eau de Toilette is available from GBP 30.00.

The Eau de Toilette was launched in 2010.

The Eau de Toilette comes in a flacon with an orange-coloured colour gradient. On the flacon is a silver imprint. The flacon contains 30 ml.

The Eau de Toilette is described as follows. "BOSS Orange Sunset features an evocative combination of creamy, sensual notes. A heady bouquet of orange blossom and tuberose in the heart notes is set against a creamy sandalwood and vanilla base, imbuing BOSS Orange Sunset with the same soulful sensuality that characterizes all BOSS Orange Women fragrances. The addition of inviting, tropical granadilla blends with the prominent floral heart notes to give the fragrance a fresh flair. A fragrance for the passionate and expressive woman."

The Eau de Toilette is a fresh fragrance with a gentle, flowery scent. A fruity scent that reminds of citrus fruits can be noticed. Followed by the flowery scent of white flowers. The scent of sandalwood and vanilla can be perceived. The scent is pleasant and the intensitiy is moderate.

The top note is made up of bergamot and mandarin. Followed by the middle notes white flowers and rose. The base notes are vanilla and sandalwood. The main accords are citrus and vanilla.

The Eau de Toilette is long-lasting.

I can recommend the Hugo Boss BOSS Orange Sunset Eau de Toilette, as the gentle, flowery scent is long-lasting and the intensity is moderate. The main accords are citrus and vanilla.

22.08.2014 19:49

Advantages

• "Leaves hair looking very refreshed"
      • Mild
      • "Safe for coloured/bleached & Grey/Blond hair"
      • "Removes chlorine"

Disadvantages

• "Very strong so perhaps moderate use or small amounts"

For any type of environmentally/sports stressed hair.

Aubrey Organics has been around for 47 years, a US based company and one of the best known alternative health brands. I buy their products online from UK stockists. They are against animal testing, use biodegradable recyclable containers and many of their items are vegan. They are predominantly plant based and so far I haven’t noticed controversial ingredients in their lists and the formation/preservative ingredients are on the milder side.

Reviewing both the shampoo and conditioner as I bought them together. They are Gluten Free and 325ml. Depending on where you buy them the conditioner can be more expensive but lookout deals to buy as a pair; a little goes a long way so they last.

The hair ‘type’ on the label is ‘Environmentally Stressed’. I’m not a regular swimmer but first used these after swimming on holiday. I was worried about the impact of pool chemicals on my bleached locks (though I keep them light with natural products so don’t have to bleach as often or for long/high percentage strength) and recently done roots but had no problems using this. On the bottle it stated ‘Ideal for gray or blond hair. Safe for colour treated hair… Has your hair been overexposed? Sun, salt, chlorine and perspiration can take their toll on unprotected hair. Take cover from dryness and brittleness with this protective, PH-normalizing shampoo. Naturally removes chlorine, minerals and other impurities to neutralize odor, prevent discoloration and leave hair soft, rebalanced and revitalized.’

That’s a lot to live up to.

I then used them afterwards as I did a lot of exercise and was sweltering in the weather so thought it would be good to use after sweating. However I find Aubrey shampoos very strong/stripping/cleansing to the point of squeaky clean hair goes stiff and sticks together so even though they recommend to shampoo twice and then condition I usually shampoo once.

Stripping the hair so much means that the conditioner is essential and I’ve find that all the Aubrey ones I tried instantly detangle and make the hair so soft and silky. Then when dry it’s bouncy, bright, light and voluminous. I’d say there’s a connection between the strength of the shampoos and the characteristics of the conditioners. Both are bright White, thick and smooth in texture.

Unfortunately the Swimmer’s conditioner is no longer vegan but vegetarian friendly so something to consider if vegan, maybe investing in a very moisturising and nourishing one with coconut oil, shea butter in the base and other oils would be something to think about. Or use one from their other ranges depending on your hair type, I’ve mixed and matched before.

I did find them handy for both swimming and regular activity particularly living in a polluted city where you get ‘Black bogey’ by the end of the day and when you wash your hair the water looks really murky. Although due to the strength I moderated my use to when my scalp was greasy or has excess oil from styling.

• secretsales.com / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      22.08.2014 19:47

Advantages

• ••••••••••

Disadvantages

Great Brand at Bargain Price

I have been a customer for few months now. Their customer service is friendly and never keep you waiting for long. They credit your account with few voucher for shopping with them. Their email notification means you never miss out on their great bargain. Return and Refund are so easy. I will say they are the best so far. At the moment I have free delivery because am a regularly shopper with them. They put a smile on my face for knowing how to appreciate a customer. I will definitely recommend to friends and families.

22.08.2014 19:07

Advantages

• "Practical and durable"
      • Unisex
      • Stylish

Disadvantages

An essential for any mummy on the go!

When pregnant with my second child I was in desperate need of mood booster and wanted to treat myself to something that I could justify purchasing. Well this changing bag ticked all the boxes, it was a stylish indulgent purchase which was also very practical and of course an absolutely essential item. I had eyed up these bags when I had been pregnant the first time round but couldn't quite bring myself to justify the cost.

Of course you can purchase changing bags cheaper but after owning a pink lining bag I now feel much better placed to recommend this to others. Some thought and experience has clearly gone into the design and for mums on the go there are lots of extra features that come in handy. Firstly the bag itself is very well made from a soft wipe down material. I don't want to say that this is plastic as it would give the wrong impression but the key point is it that you will be able to clean off any spills. There is a detachable shoulder strap and two carry handles making it suitable for under the arm or over the shoulder. There is a buttoned pocket on the front which I find useful to store a pack of baby wipes so that they are easily accessed. Two pockets either end are perfect for bottles or juice cups. Inside the main section of the bag is a large compartment, you can fit quite a bit in here, namely change of clothes, nappies, toys etc.. Internally on one side is a zipped compartment and two handy slip pockets. On the other side are two insulated pockets perfect for keeping bottles or food warm as well as another slip pocket.

Accessories included with the bag are a soft folded changing mat and co-ordinating plastic pouch which I use for wet or dirty items. I take my bag with me wherever we go and keep certain essentials permanently packed as it's easy to forget all the things that little one needs. I have had several positive comments about the design and personally I prefer this one to the more common 'Yummy Mummy' bag.

Overall is a lovely changing bag and it's great to know that some things can be both practical and stylish. I wouldn't hesitate to buy other pink lining products, in fact I went to purchase the co-ordinating bottle holder!

• secretsales.com / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      22.08.2014 18:28

Advantages

• "Range of brands available"
      • "Customer Service"
      • "Easy to use website"
      • "Great Savings"

Disadvantages

Great range of brands at bargain prices

I have been using this site for a number of years - never had any issues or problems. Email notifications ensure you never miss sales on your favourite brands.

22.08.2014 17:22

Advantages

• "- Useful applications"
      • "- Fast"
      • "- Improved graphics"
      • "- Spacious interface"

Disadvantages

• -Chunky

Great bundle, worth every pound

I kinda jumped in early, having bought it within the first 3 months of launch. I wouldn't exactly call myself a fanboy given that I've had every console for the past 2 generations. But having had a Playstation Plus account and a Ps Vita, I felt like I had to have it. Compared to the Xbox One, the PS4 had a lot more value to me. With cross-buy games, betas, and Plus, out-of-the-box I had about 9 games waiting for me. Not to mention the $100+ saved over the One. If it wasn't for these circumstances, I would've tried to wait 1-2 years or more before jumping in. That said, I am not regretting it yet.

At launch, it seems fairly full-featured. I'm sure the PS4 will become more and more feature heavy as the years go by, just like the PS3. I didn't buy the camera, so my review won't cover any camera related features like logging in, streaming with picture-in-picture and Move support. The system is snappy. Moves at a brisk pace. The User Interface and front menu is definitely an upgrade over the PS3's XMB. I never feel like I'm too far away from anything. Suspending a game to watch Netflix, Playstation Now or other streaming service, then switching back to the game right where I left off at an instant feels great. It makes me feel like I'm experiencing a new generation of hardware. I can't help but feel like the front end will need to change as more games come out. A search function would really help me find things faster. As of now, the things you use often get pushed to the front, which is decent enough for now. There aren't any ways to manually change the look and feel. It all changes automatically. No themes or sorting options are available. Items can't be removed from the Video folder. It's annoying that I have to pass over options I don't use just to get to the service I do use. They aren't even in alphabetical order. Getting to Netflix shouldn't take several buttons presses! That said, you can hop out of your game, go to trophies, and double-tap the Home button to jump back into your game.

Early adoption usually sucks. However I don't really regret it this time. The first wave of hardware is well designed and I can't imagine what the next 'slim' version would even look like. If you can't wait and already have a Plus account and a Vita and games you want to play, go and buy one. You'll find some fun to have. If not, then i recommend waiting for more software and features to play with. What is has now isn't bad, but it'll get better.

• He Got Game (DVD) / DVD / 5 Readings / 5 Ratings
      22.08.2014 16:57

Advantages

• ACTING
      • "gOOD STORY"

Disadvantages

• none

Will he be game

The film
      The film starts in a correctional facility, where the inmates are playing a game of basketball. One inmate Jake is called in to see the warden. They start talking about the fact that he is right into basketball. They then go on to Jakes son Jesus and the warden asks him about his rating as a player, and if what he has heard about how good he is, is right.
      The warden tells him that the governor has made a request for his son Jesus should consider enrolling in a big state team, the governor has given his word that if his son enrols in the team, he will do everything in his power to cut down his time in prison.

He is temporary let out of prison to go spend time with his son and talk him into joining the team. He does have rules, and he has ta tracker fitted so that they can always track his movements. And they warn him if he tries anything, they will find him and shoot him.
      Their relationship is rocky, after he took their mothers life, which is why he is in prison. So will his son join the team, and get him out of jail early. Or will he just concentrate on what he wants to do for himself. Maybe he just hates his dad that much, he would not want to help him. So many different ways this film can go, so watch it and find out.

The cast
      Jim Brown – Spivey
      Joseph Lyle Taylor – Crudup
      Bill Dunn – Uncle Bubba
      Michele Shay – Aunt Sally
      There is not too much really I can say about the acting in this film, because they were all brilliant in the parts they played. I love Denzel as an actor and he lived up to my expectations in this film. He was just brilliant.

My opinion
      I really enjoyed watching this film. It was a film that you could never really work out what would happen for the family that was ripped apart, and whether they could make it all right again. The story was mainly about basketball but there was other things that happened in the film too. So even if you are not a basketball fan, you may still like this film.
      I enjoyed watching it, and I would recommend it to anyone. The story was good and the acting was brilliant. There is really nothing bad I can say about this film. It is one to watch.

• The Range / DIY Store / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      22.08.2014 16:24

Advantages

Disadvantages

• "still dont have sofa"
      • "very bad customer service"

Only use them if you dont care when you get your goods and your not

Ordered a sofa 8 weeks ago, told it would be 4-6 weeks delivery, still dont have sofa Head office is not interested in helping as they say its not there problem, store are attemoting to help but have same problem with head office, this has cost me money and time, and i will NEVER use the company again. ( i entered into credit contract with them so if i dont get a responce soon there is a big shock comming to them) MY advise go somewhere else and get a better servise and product.

• houseoffraser.co.uk / Online Shop / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      22.08.2014 16:22

Advantages

• "Good payment & delivery options"
      • "Large choice"
      • "Easy to navigate"

Disadvantages

• "Nothing "

House of Fraser online!

The popular department store house of fraser also has a website www.houseoffraser.co.uk from which I made my first purchase from last week and thought I would share my experience.

The website allows you to shop by department or brand and sells men’s, children’s & women’s clothing, shoes, bags & luggage, beauty, home, furniture, electricals and gifts. The site is fairly easy to navigate around, I was looking for a specific item so was able to use the search bar feature on the site to find the Havaiana flip flops my husband wanted. But if you are just browsing it is possible to sort and refine your search once you have selected what type of item you want to narrow down the results.

I was lucky as not only was the flip flops my husband wanted in stock but they were also in the sale too. It was very easy to select the size and colour flip flops I wanted and add them to my virtual bag. You also have the option at the selection point to check stock at your nearest store too which I think is a nice feature.

I was quite impressed with the delivery options available as you can choose to collect your item free from your local store or to have it posted to a UK or international address. I opted to have the item delivered to my local store to save on the cost of postage and also missing the delivery as I work full time and I was given several different days to select to collect my item. I opted for the earliest delivery day which was only two days after my order.

The checkout and payment process was also straight forward, I paid with my husband’s house of fraser recognition card but they also accept my major debit and credit cards as well as house of fraser gift vouchers and paypal. After I had completed the payment I was given a order number and received an email with this for my records. On the day my order was due for collection I received both a text message and email with detailed instructions of where in the store to collect my item.

Collection was from the collection point on the second floor of my local store and was quick and easy by just showing the member of staff my order number and waiting a few seconds for her to get the parcel. The flip flops were nicely packaged in tissue paper and a thick bright pink house of fraser sealed plastic bag.

Overall I have no complaints at all with this website I was able to find everything I needed, experienced no problems with the ordering or collection of my item which arrived in perfect condition, therefore I will certainly shop online with house of fraser again and recommend the website.

22.08.2014 16:12

Advantages

• "Very cheap edition"
      • " scary ghost stories"
      • Great

Disadvantages

• "Some of James’s character writing is perfunctory"
      • "Stories a bit samey"

A budget collection of some of the best ever ghost stories

This is published by Wordsworth, the cheap reprint outfit beloved of literature students everywhere. It reprints all the ghost stories of Montague Rhodes James, the Cambridge don who wrote some of the finest spooky short stories of all time.

James lived a rather secluded life in academia before becoming Provost of Eton in his later years. He probably didn’t have all that much experience of the real world. And his stories do tend to only feature characters of the kind he knew – Cambridge professors, antiquaries, clergymen and – in the later stories – schoolboys. You’ll search in vain for a strong female character anywhere, and his working class characters are woeful. Dickens he isn’t. There’s also occasionally a sense of in-jokeyness, unsurprisingly since he was writing first and foremost for his friends.

James wasn’t trying to write great literature, he just wanted to scare his friends – famously, he read his stories out loud at Christmas gatherings. The stories mostly follow a familiar pattern – someone seeking some kind of knowledge, usually ancient, accidentally awakens something nasty which hounds him remorselessly.

The stories typically build to one or two horrific climaxes, which are mostly still extremely frightening, if approached in the right spirit. James’s ghosts are always physically tangible, and always utterly malevolent. They tend to be spidery (James was said to be an arachnophobe); have long thin hair coating them; be pale, like creatures that live under rocks; and have spindly limbs.

Part of the horror is how unreasonable these creatures are. Often awakened by accident, they go right ahead and casually destroy the mortals whom they encounter. No one and nowhere is safe – stories describe finding a snarling, inhuman mouth under your pillow, or the sound of moist, fleshy lips burbling in your ear. His monsters get up close and personal. I’ve rarely read anything scarier than the best of James.

There are 30 stories, and there are a few clunkers. But the best are classics: A Warning to the Curious, where a man pays the price for finding treasure; The Ash Tree, with its nauseating spider creatures; Number 13, which details horrible goings on in a Danish hotel; The Mezzotint, in which a grotesque monster’s revenge is re-enacted in a picture; and Casting the Runes, in which a man learns that pissing off a powerful magician is a really bad idea. Everyone will have their own favourites, though.

The language is old-fashioned but not difficult to understand. The stories are a bit samey, so this probably isn’t a book to read cover to cover in one or two sittings. It’s best enjoyed late at night, preferably while one is alone in the house – one or two stories before bed will guarantee you an agreeably uneasy night’s sleep.

22.08.2014 15:27

Advantages

Disadvantages

A brutal story told with such bravery.

I recently bought the book My James - The Heart-rendering Story of James Bulger whch is told by his father Ralph Bulger. I knew this was going to be a really sad tale of the little boys short life and I was in two-minds whether or not to actually read it as I knew it would reduce me to tears but I did read it and cried I did.

I am sure everyone is very well aware of James Bulger and the awful events that took place to lead to his untimely death but for those who aren't familiar with what happened this book holds nothing back. He was taken by two 10 year old boys and subjected to so much torture that even the thought of it chills me, which I expect it does to others too.

We see that James was a lovely, boisterous little lad who was full of fun, he was just short of his third birthday when he was taken but the memories his father tells us shows he packed a lot into those short years. He sounded like an adorable little boy with a hint of cheekiness just like all little boys!

Reading the book just reduced me to tears, the terror that the little boy must have felt is just too much too bear, it's terrible to think that another child could inflict such torture on another child. Reading about the search, to his body being identified was chilling. There's nothing spared so you get to know everything. I felt a little uneasy wanting to read this book as you don't really want to know about the bad stuff that happens but if his father was brave enough to write it then why shouldn't I read it? His love for James shows throughout it all and that is great to read.

Not only was James' life taken but this awful crime broke up a family too so it didn't just stop at the poor baby, but tear everything up. Ralph does continue his fight for justice though all these years after which is amazing.

There are a few pages of photographs in the book and even they had me in tears, this was just a mindless crime that really did shake the nation.

It's a hard book to read, but with the honesty and bravery he had to write it, it's definitely worth the tears.

I don't think anyone will ever forget James, and hopefully through his parents words he will be remembered for the loving little boy he was and not a victim to two psychopathic kids.

R.I.P. James, you memory will live on.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown