27.12.2014 10:26

Advantages

• "The aroma lingers in the room for ages after use"

Disadvantages

• "Couldn't detect citrus aromas"

A lovely creamy smelling product which allows you to have a relaxing bath

I received the lovely Yuzu and Cocoa bubble bar for my birthday. It promises to moisturise the skin with lovely cocoa butter and shea butter, while hydrating your skin with coconut oil. It contains mood enhancing colours and scents of citrus fruits and chocolate. From the description, I expected it to smell a little like a Terry's chocolate orange.

The product is pale orange in colour and to me it looks like an egg that has been chopped in half. I only used half in my bath and the product is easy to crumble in the bath water. It does get a bit a messy on your hand but it is easily swilled away. The product doesn't dissolve instantly and I found myself having to swirl the product around in the water. The bubbles start to form immediately and I got far more than I was expecting.

The product turns the water a rather strange shade of orange that I didn't really find uplifting at all. The scent fills the room instantly and I liked it much more than I thought that I was going to. I couldn't really detect the orange at all and if I hadn't read the description of the product, I wouldn't have none you were supposed to. To me it smelt like chocolate and cream, and it was a really warm and relaxing aroma.

When I climbed into the bath, I found like pieces of the product floating around and at the bottom of the bath but most of the product had dissolved. It made the water feel silky and moisturising, and it felt like it was giving my skin a treat. The bubbles were plentiful and light although they didn't stick around for too long. I've found that the most water you fill the bath with, the less effective this product is as I didn't enjoy my second bath with the other half of the product as much.

When I climbed out of the bath, the lovely creamy aroma lingered on my skin lightly which I really liked. In fact, you could smell the product in the bathroom for a full 48 hours after use which I found impressive. My skin did feel a little bit softer and it hydrated my skin a bit. The product left no residue in my bath and it didn't irritate my skin or cause me any discomfort.

The product will cost you around £3 for each one and I got two used out of mine. It can be bought from the Lush online website and also from your local Lush store.

• Samsung Galaxy S / Mobile Phone / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      27.12.2014 10:04

Advantages

• "never crash"
      • "battery life"

Disadvantages

Stable android phone, great battery life

I have been using this phone for six months.. Compared to my Mytouch 4G this is a godsend.. It has only frozen six times, and that was due too doing too many things at once, like browsing,game and some social media app... I have about 42 apps on it, and move all the apps I can to my memory card and ensure I clear cache on my browser, apps, text, phone logs daily. Also turning phone off and on each day helps it run perfect.

I live in a rural area and use wifi calling and wifi at my home, that works great and is crystal clear... Compared to other Android phones this has been the BEST of all!!
      Gingerbread ( 2.3 ) is coming soon and I am apprehensive on downloading the software update due to how well my phone runs as it is.. So might not accept..

The battery life is great, I use a app called Juice Defender to help.. As with other Android phones I keep a USB charger, and a car charger with me to keep charged as when I am doing a lot the battery goes fast.. and sometimes I do it in 24/7 or 24/6.

Out of all the Android phones I have used, and a former iPhone 3gS user this phone works great. I never expect this phone works really great like this.

No complaints from me until now for this phone. And I vouch this phone for you who always using android for 24/7

• The Time Machine [2002] (DVD) / DVD / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      27.12.2014 09:50

Advantages

• "really close to original"

Disadvantages

A wonderful piece of literary interpretation by HG Wells

The Time Machine - and let us clear it here, its an updated version from previous interpretations of HG Wells' "The Time Machine" - its simply a fantastic exploration of the future and past with a definite relationship to our particular society and era. Okay, so in actual fact its a lot more subtle than that - you wouldn't realize the difference between this and the original book without looking more closely at the original code. Fact is that writing about the future defines clearly your own era - HG Wells may have been creating a world years in the future but it was defined by his Victorian attitudes (ie - poor/rich divide, 'Weena' as an example of the 'perfect' Victorian woman? She doesn't talk, smiles and spends her time as a literal social butterfly). The film creates more interesting characters than the original, and once again creates something that is very relevant to the modern audience. Rather than upstanding Victorian scientist, the protagonist is more of a bohemian (much more romantic). We are provided with romantic reasoning for his going into the future/past and when he does we are also taken forward in small steps to begin with (the jumps to the near future). These small steps lead the audience by the hand into the world of the film - and also provide us with logical reasoning for the split between humanity. These are all things missing from the original. Themes such as women, a rich/poor divide, global change and technology are preserved from the original book but in the writing they have been updated.
      Basically, this film takes the best of a wonderful book but then adds to it hugely, extrapolating the most relevant themes and images from the original and, while keeping the original intent, reflects upon them for a modern audience.
      I was VERY AMAZED!!!

• Toshiba Satellite C660-155 / Laptop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      27.12.2014 09:43

Advantages

• "fast laptop"
      • "plenty memory"

Disadvantages

great laptop for it's price

I exaggerate with "magnificent" but this is definitely a really great laptop for the price. Very fast, plenty of memory and from what I can tell the RAM is upgradable, if you decide later to add more. The casing is the textured rough non-shiny kind, so there will be no finger prints or smudges when you use it directly. There is a full-size keyboard. The processor performs really well, as does Windows 7. Wireless connectivity is fine too.

The viewing angles for the screen are a bit restrictive. That is, having the screen tilted slightly further up or down from eye-level makes the colours change. That's not much of a big deal. The USB ports are very close together, so if you have a not-so-slim USB storage device then you may have to make room for it to connect.

Another thing, and I don't know if this is the case for the other buyers, is that occasionally the colour saturation will go down quite far suddenly without reason. The user has to go into the colour settings and nudge it a bit to properly restore the colour each time. It seems to happen if Task Manager is opened or any time there is a warning about 'This program needs your permission to continue'. It's mysterious. It could just be mine.

A mouse is preferable to the touch pad for getting things done much quicker, that's just my preference.

But any way overall, for the price it is a great choice.

• Dell Studio 15 / Laptop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      27.12.2014 09:30

Advantages

• "perfect features"
      • "easy to use"

Disadvantages

• "battery life"

I recommend this laptop for you who likes to play games

I have had my Dell Studio 15 since September 2009. I've used it to play games, do college work, and other minor things. Anytime I have had an issue with something on the laptop the Dell support has been readily available to help me out and solve the problem quickly.

I've seen a lot of reviews on here that say that this laptop overheats easily. I find this FALSE. (caps used for emphasis) Mine has never crashed because of becoming too hot, but it has become hot enough that the bottom was uncomfortable to touch.

I have also read many reviews saying it has a terrible battery life. Mine is 3 years old and by setting it on "Power Saver" form the Power Options window, I get about 4-5 hours of battery life.
      For those of you who don't know or are curious, if you look in the bottom right corner of the screen there should be a battery icon that you can right-click on and select "Power Options" which will open a window that you can choose one of three different ways for your battery to use its juice. There's one that devotes most of the juice to high performance, but this drains the battery quickly. There's another that saves power (which is what I use), but says that it doesn't give very good performance - for doing college work, surfing the internet, playing games, and streaming videos/movies I find the level of performance to be very adequate for this option. The third level is a balance between the two...well, it says balance, but it devotes slightly more juice to performance than battery life (it's like a "55-45" ratio.)

Now, here are the things I find unfortunate about this laptop.

1. No number pad - this isn't awful, just inconvenient.
      2. No indication of whether or not Caps Lock is on unless you're on the log in screen. - Slightly annoying, but it's not too hard to type a letter and see the result.
      3. The grips on the bottom of the laptop come off easily if you slide your computer around on your desk. I lost all of mine over the course of the 3 years I've owned it, but unless you're always working on a slanted surface you really don't need them.

Overall, I think this is a nice computer to have despite other reviews. I purchased mine from a Best Buy in 2009. I run Windows Vista and have not/will not "upgrade" to Windows 7 because Vista works for me.

Oh! I have dropped the laptop repeatedly, but one time I dropped it hard enough to mess up the disc drive and Dell sent out a repairman "to my house" and he repaired it without any questions. It was very nice.

I hope this review has helped you decide whether or not to purchase this product.

27.12.2014 02:00

Advantages

• "a lot more comfortable to use"
      • "The magsafe plugin system is more handy than I thought it"
      • "with minimal heat"
      • " The Intel Core i5 runs very fast"

Disadvantages

Build Quality - Seriously, Highly recommend to all.

After owning my MacBook for a month I finally feel ready to review it accurately. Let me start off by saying that I was highly reluctant to spend so much money on a laptop. I've always been a Windows guy so I've known that you can buy laptops with equivalent specs to Macs for a good deal cheaper. Though after comparing different laptops I was not able to find one that had a satisfactory build quality. The closest I could find were laptops made by Asus, but even then I read of too many build quality issues that made me uneasy. Ultrabooks made by other companies had good quality, but by then they cost just as much as the MacBook but with lower specs. So I decided to take the plunge with this MacBook after demoing it in a Apple Store.

Here are the things that made me confident with my purchase:

Build Quality - Seriously, you can't beat a unibody construction. While other laptops creak when you pick them up due to the various plastic components screwed together, the Macbook feels firm. The only thing that initially concerned me was that the lid would slightly creak when you closed it. Running waxed dental floss through the hinges solved this.
      Trackpad and Keyboard- This extra large trackpad is heavenly to use. Having the whole trackpad function as a giant button is a lot more comfortable to use. Plus two finger clicking as a replacement for the right click button is surprisingly intuitive. The keyboard keys are well spaced and the led backlighting is very cool.
      Power System - I regularly get around 6 hours from the battery, which I am more than satisfied with. The magsafe plugin system is more handy than I thought it would be, and there is a neat led battery indicator on the side of the notebook that makes checking the battery level with the computer off easy.
      OS X - Mine initially came with Lion, but after upgrading to Mountain Lion I am even more satisfied.

Everything runs fast and animations are fluid. I love the multi touch features, which again is something I initially didn't think I would really need. It took me a little time to get used to using finder after being accustomed to windows explorer, but I am confident now in my ability to navigate through files just as quickly as in Windows.
      Dual Booting - I have a few engineering programs that only run on Windows so I decided to install Windows 7 through bootcamp. Because it boots natively from the hard drive, it runs just as smoothly as any other Windows laptop. Remember folks, this computer doesn't have any magical internal components. The Intel Chipset is the same used in any other laptop and thus Windows runs just the same with the proper drivers installed.
      Chipset - The Intel Core i5 runs very fast with minimal heat. The Intel Graphics 4000 is more than adequate for most applications.
      I could even run Portal 2 on maximum graphics settings and play 1080p video without it breaking a sweat. The fan almost never revs up to an audible level. This is in part to the aluminum body being a giant heat sink. So yes, the laptop body can get warm at times. But it is never uncomfortably warm when I use it on my lap. Ill probably upgrade the RAM and the harddrive to an SSD in the future, but for now they are fine.
      So all in all I am very happy with my purchase. I am officially a Mac convert and will use this laptop for a very long time.
      Also, all the Windows "gamers" who are trashing Macs need to gain some perspective. Yes, I can get a Core i7 laptop with a dedicated graphics card for a lot cheaper than the MacBook. But I decided to spend the extra money to get a better engineered laptop with some nifty extra features.

27.12.2014 01:48

Advantages

• "makes hair fresh and light for the first couple of washes"

Disadvantages

• " limp and lifeless after that"
      • " greasy"
      • "makes hair lank"

Not recommended for the hair type it's aimed at!

L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss Light Shampoo is designed for mid to long fine hair that turns greasy, and contains pearl protein and citrus for a refreshing shine booster. It's priced at £3.99 for a 400ml bottle.

My thoughts

The packaging is nice enough for something this cheap, and it has a flip top lid for convenience, though I found mine broke off pretty soon after I'd bought it!

The shampoo has a medium consistency, it's not thick nor thin, but it has quite a dense feel to it, if that makes any sense to anyone. It has a fresh fruity scent to it which is not specifically citrus scented, just fruity in general.

It lathers well and it doesn't take much to thoroughly wash my long hair. It massages nicely through my hair and rinses out easily. It doesn't leave my hair feeling coated or weighed down with product. My hair feels fresh and clean.

My hair does feel lovely and soft and smooth after using this, and for a few days I was quite impressed with the results as my hair felt quite light and bouncy. After a few days though it started to leave my fine hair feeling heavy and lank, and looking limp and lifeless.

Obviously as it made my hair limp, lank and lifeless I don't rate it's ability to keep my hair from getting greasy, even though for the first couple of washes it did feel fresh.

Recommended?

No, I wouldn't recommend this shampoo, at least not for the hair type it's aimed at. My hair is long, fine and prone to greasiness, which is exactly the hair type it is supposed to be for, but it really didn't do my hair any favours at all!

• Kenwood KDC M 7024 / Car Audio / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      27.12.2014 01:44

Advantages

• "easy to use"

Disadvantages

• "Panel Position Setting"

Gold Sounds from Kenwood KDC-M7024

Kenwood KDC-M7024

Kenwood phones prepared with a new genealogy of "cover" the quartern procreation already - FP-MASK (I bet that means FP Throw Panel). There is not separate the forward and parent committee of the so-called (backplate), because the front is a charitable of sandwich. After pick-up "scenery" window turns bet, subfusc to latent wrongdoer company. Removal rates requires any habits. Creation, I would say perfect. You can, of bed, immediate the "confronting" and no pick-up background. In position to completely demoralize the rival, we can start statesman warrantee rattling great, tho' the typeface hints to the numerate buttons to register not to go. The endorsement body also leaves you concern the plate and can be one additional job. At the opening view of the figure corners. The luminousness of the characters in the day and nighttime modes most best. Particular buttons river or red, encoder only remains always red. His way, can scarce be wise as expedient as likely. Everything added is quite promiscuous to translate.

In CD-receiver, two pairs of distinction inputs, outputs Lift switch to nefeyderny style. You can create the AUX input through the contain bus. Removed mastery - an deciding. There is a connector for far mastery representation, so that bikers do not someone to injured hairs with extensions. The pattern is equipt with a intellectual mp3. Branded "gadgets" - the so-called dual-zone (Treble Regularise) mode when the signal from one of the external sources (changer) is directed to the place, from the innermost - to the first (or vice versa). That is, if your car national is trifid into a recreation region and the region where a human (the driv
      "{almost parametrics." That is, all trine controls hump the possibility to select the relate rate and two (omit HF) - LMF. There are seven mill presets sounds. Vital judge of recent "Kenwood" is the ability to select the type of speakers: 5 or 4 inches, 6 or 6 x 9 and OEM, that is, "what was specified." Switchable low overhaul filtrate crosscut rate provides 50/80/120 Hz and Higher Overhaul Separate (output Forward) - 100/125 / = 170 Hz.

In the AM receiver average give for extended and medium waves. FM tuner memorizes six devotion in 3.5 seconds - are the "Kenwood" is console minuscule competition. Stuff starts from the planned and the prevalent frequency. RDS intellect distinguishes 29 types of conservative programs and two "global": Module and Euphony. Thespian modality only complex for Interestingness. There are CT.

Of row, specified delivery functions as the inclusion of the circle or "passive unloading" with the "cover" do not yielding. But why "Kenwood" do not answer "pelt get" - the surreptitious of the loyal. Reads CD-text in "their" and "cheyndzhernyh" drives. You can participate titles. When employed with "their" stocky object fulfills all trinity added jest modality. When managing changer intercalary to them a gear restate and ergodic playback, and time activity files mp3 - exclusive folder echo. Did not equal the fact that when shift tracks (files) to mp3 style is within the folder.

Voices Kenwood «says" real carefully, perhaps symmetrical designedly. Somebody vocals too objective, sometimes uninteresting. Softness sounds pushy, but a sagaciousness of curiosity does not become. Vocalist is rise filled - with comfortableness and assault in dictate. Wineglass a slight simplified, but plausible. Mostly yell saxophone set sufficiency on the effort of the speakers. Top slightly spicy, but in pandemic also legitimate. Jewellery together fills the full area of the soundstage, but both tools are ruined in their aggroup.

Mp3. 128 kb / s. Top exaggerated and simultaneously thin by the onslaught, the voices of a few incomplete. Part prosperous, with oviform assuagement. Perceptible lack macrodynamics, for information, confiscate the closing traveling of the drums wholesome - elicit plastic.

256 kb / s. Voice many "humane", top, tho' brutal, it sounds more elemental. Violin solace uncomplete. In the ostinato ministration if ironed, it is not rattling marked. In solo drums piece lacking "details".

256 ABR. Here already appeared "material" of the drums. Equal and bass knock nearly native. Top noneffervescent stony, supply paint, but it is not rattling discernible, if not rattling often.

27.12.2014 01:17

Advantages

• Reliability

Disadvantages

Really easy to use and makes a great cuppa

We got this a few months ago and it's been brilliant.
      The best advice I can give is use filtered water ,if not you
      will need to flush it through , for the best cuppa.
      The only problem is lack of choice in the shops for
      refills.Buy online its easier.

I bought the Philips Senseo Coffee maker only 2 weeks ago. The product was delivered in just 2 days and it makes a fantastic cup of coffee.
      However, after 2 weeks the machine just stopped working. I phoned Homebase on the number available on this site, which, incidentally, was quite straight forward and quick, and they asked me, if I would like my money back or a brand new replacement. I chose the replacement because, believe me, this machine makes a great cup of coffee and is very easy to use. I really can't see anything at all in this Senseo coffee machine that displeases me.
      A delivery and exchange (a new Senseo coffee machine) was arranged for the following day, yes, that's right, the very next day.
      Needless to say, the faulty machine was picked up and a brand new machine delivered, as promised. A great customer service, well done, Homebase.

• Asus F200MA-KX080D / Laptop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      27.12.2014 01:13

Advantages

• "good color rates"
      • "The brightness of 175 cd/m²"
      • "Input Devices"
      • "The lid's back is structured"

Disadvantages

• "offer limited"
      • "The screen's low brightness"

it's good but I like more lenovo here

We used the Lenovo IdeaPad S215 (AMD A4-5000, Radeon HD 8330) and Toshiba Satellite NB10t-A (Celeron N2810, HD Graphics (Bay Trail)) to classify the netbook.

Case & Connectivity

Asus packs the F200MA's technology in a snow-white, plastic casing. The device is available in other colors. The casing has a solid build and does not exhibit any particular instabilities. It can only be warped marginally below the touchpad - but that is possible in most laptops. The lid's back proves to be sensitive for pressure. Image distortions are provoked easily. The hinges keep the lid firmly in position. Asus does not treat the little laptop to a maintenance cover, and the battery is incorporated into the device. In terms of interfaces, the F200MA does not have anything special to offer and provides the ports that most laptops feature nowadays. Windows 8.1 (64-bit) is pre-loaded. We did not experience any problems with Wi-Fi reception. The connection was always stable.

• Lenovo Thinkpad W500 4062 / Laptop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      27.12.2014 01:06

Advantages

• "Battery life span"
      • "excelent graphics and display"
      • "an easy machine to use"
      • "good ram"

Disadvantages

• "coolor runs of usb"

I recommend it to all is very easy to use this machine and provides good

All the technical details have been listed separately at amazon.com under the product description.

Technical Details

* 15.6-Inch LED Display, Intel Core i7 2820QM processor;
      * Standard Warranty: 3 Year Limited
      * 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, 1333 MHz; 500 GB Hard Drive, Serial ATA-300, 7200 rpm
      * PCI Express x16, NVIDIA Quadro 1000M/Intel HD Graphics 3000, 2GB shared and dedicated
      * SD Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card

* Wireless Type: 802.11n

Warranty and Support

• Dell Studio 15 / Laptop / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      27.12.2014 01:00

Advantages

• "Two headphone jacks"
      • "Battery life span"
      • "Laptop speakers amazing"
      • "Facial recognition when you login"
      • "HDMI OUTputs"
      • "Good ram"

Disadvantages

• "coolor runs of usb"

Overall, this laptop is very good easy to use I recommend it to all.

One of many great things about the Studio line is that you can opt for a third-party graphics card to give your system some video and gaming oomph, unlike with the lower-end Inspirons. Granted, Dell only currently offers the 256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450 as an option for the Studio 15, but this midrange graphics engine delivered a respectable 2,085 on our 3DMark06 test at 1,024x768 resolution. It also churned out an average 16 frames per second (fps) on our F.E.A.R. test (run at the same resolution). If you need better gaming performance than that, the similarly priced Toshiba Satellite A305-S6845 delivered higher frame rates on the more visually complex Company of Heroes (31fps at 1,024x768), thanks to its 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 graphics.

In addition to solid performance, the Studio packs plenty of features. An optional LED-backlit 15.4-inch wide-screen display pumps out bright, rich color, and you can choose among three resolutions when configuring your system. (Ours was the midrange 1,440x900 version.) At our test unit's price, you get 2GB of RAM to go with a top-shelf Core 2 Duo T9300 processor. Unfortunately, the Studio in its current configuration misses out on the recently launched Centrino 2 technology.

There are almost too many additional bells and whistles to mention. A slot-loaded DVD burner is a nice, clean touch; plus, you can upgrade to a Blu-ray reader/DVD±RW for an additional $200. The Studio's keyboard, which has a nice, soft feel yet plenty of traction, offers two brightness levels courtesy of its backlight. Meanwhile, connection options include an HDMI port for high-definition output, five USB ports, FireWire, and a multiformat memory-card reader, as well as a PC Card slot that doubles as a place to stow the included media remote control. Connectivity includes built-in 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wireless wide-area-network (WWAN) options. You also get a built-in 2-megapixel Webcam residing above the screen. Our unit came with the optional fingerprint reader for extra security, but it appears you cannot add it to the lowest-price configuration Dell has available on its Web site. Instead, you'll need to choose a configuration with 3GB of RAM to have the fingerprint reader installed on your system.

Besides MS Works, Dell also throws in some nifty utilities like Video Chat, the new Dell Dock (a desktop launcher bar a la Mac OS X), and Media Direct (a multimedia tool, much like Apple's Front Row, that you can call up via one of the touch-sensitive buttons above the keyboard). Unlike similar touch-sensitive controls on other machines, however, the ones on the Studio we tested actually work, which was a welcome surprise. Still, we wish Dell had included a software volume meter to correspond with the pressing of the buttons, since we had to resort to using the Windows volume meter just to see where our volume was preset every time.

Audio from the stereo speakers was loud, but a bit tinny and distorted at top volume. DVD playback was clear and smooth. And the included six-cell battery lasted 2 hours and 6 minutes on our DVD drain test.

27.12.2014 00:37

Advantages

• "Does really calm the senses."
      • " gentle fragrance."
      • "Smells lovely"

Disadvantages

• " may be a bit rich and oily for some skins."
      • "Very expensive"

Definitely worth a try for a treat :)

I love this moisturiser and it was the first of the Hydra Zen range I had tried. The first thing that captivates you when you open the lid is its lovely gentle scent - very feminine and has a hint of a soapy floral scent. I did actually feel more relaxed and calmer after smelling the cream and it does stay with you after you have applied it.
      The cream is a light pinkish colour, which is nice, the cream itself is quite thick I feel personally, and after applying it there is a slight sheen to my face. Even when I use it in the winter I find my face just shines up - I have combination skin, and even when I apply this to my dry parts, the cheeks, there is still shine. So I would say that the cream can be a bit too much for combination oily skins. On the other hand, it certainly is long lasting and very moisturising.

The cream comes in a glass jar, I find this quite heavy, being made from glass makes the product appear more luxurious and worth its weight in price, but I often find it quite fiddly to handle when I'm trying to apply the cream - a spoon or some sort of applicator included with it would be great.

Overall, a lovely luxurious cream but a bit rich and very expensive! Would use it when my skin was feeling very dry and I was in a stressed state of mind - it certainly has a very calming effect on your senses.

• MineCraft (PC) / PC Game / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      27.12.2014 00:05

Advantages

• Friendly
      • Exciting
      • Fun

Disadvantages

Anyone should get this game.

Minecraft is the best game but no one knows why. It's a game that looks old but has many players loving to play it one being me. When I first heard of Minecraft in 2012, I was fascinated. I tried it using a friend's account and decided I liked the game. I bought a full version of Minecraft using the account name Vortex20000 and ever since I've been joining and hosting Minecraft multiplayer communities, such as the Mineslam network, on which I am a Head-Mod. What I like best about Minecraft is the fact that you can play Multiplayer. In Singleplayer mode, the player is subjected to live in everlasting loneliness. MineCraft has got to be the best video/pc game on EARTH! It is so amazingly fun that once you start you get addicted. It all started when I was searching videos on YouTube and I noticed a new word called MineCraft. I looked through some videos and thought that this game was insane and stupid. After a while I had come back to view more videos of this new game. I looked at it and said, "Alright, I'll try it." The first keystroke and BAM I was addicted it just that amazin. My cousin loves this game also we have a minecraft server which are fairly easy to create. We play for hours and we are both occupied for the day as we adventure through caves building houses and mansions slaying the worlds mobs, just everything. Tons of fun.

26.12.2014 23:45

Advantages

• "treats dandruff"
      • "fresh scalp"

Disadvantages

• "doesn't stop hair getting greasy"

A good dandruff shampoo

Head & Shoulders Citrus Fresh is specially designed to treat dandruff and greasiness at the same time, leaving your hair feeling fresher and looking more natural. It's priced at £4.99 for a 500ml bottle.

My thoughts

The packaging of this shampoo is not great, it looks exactly as you would expect a dandruff shampoo to look really. Not pretty, but functional with a flip top lid.

The shampoo is very thick in consistency and it's completely opaque. It has a fresh citrus scent as you would expect from its name. It lathers well and is easy to massage through my hair. It feels really refreshing on my scalp as I massage it in.

It rinses out easily and leaves my scalp and hair feeling very fresh and clean. Once my hair is dry it feels surprisingly soft. I had expected it to dry my hair out a little but it doesn't at all. My hair looks and feels really fresh and healthy.

I don't suffer from dandruff as such, but I do suffer from another condition which is basically dandruff that sticks to the scalp rather than flaking off, and after a few uses this shampoo definitely helps to clear it.

When it comes to greasiness, I do think this leaves my hair feeling fresher than most shampoos, but it doesn't stop it from getting greasy just as quickly as normal, so that was quite disappointing.

Recommended?

Yes, I would recommend this shampoo as it's fairly cheap and does a good job of treating the scalp whilst keeping the hair fresh, but don't expect it to solve your greasiness problem.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown