Welcome! Log in or Register
  • Sort by:
    • Philips BDP9100 / Blu-Ray Player / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      04.03.2015 16:52

      Advantages

      • "video quality"

      Disadvantages

      • "Not found"

      Real cinema at home

      Philips BDP9100 единственный проигрыватель оснащенный функцией смещения субтитров отображающихся на экране. Это можно сделать вручную, настроить расположение субтитров фильмам на экране телевизора или компьютера. С помощью пульта можно перемещать субтитры в верхнюю или нижнюю часть экрана. Так как на больших экранах, край субтитров может быть обрезан. Philips BDP9100 воспроизводит четкое изображения в Full HD. На экране картинка воспроизводится четко с яркими деталями и плавной передачей движения. Кроме этого, проигрыватель обеспечивает несжатое объемное звучание, что создает эффект абсолютной реальности. Удобное управление с кучей функций, например всплывающие меню, открывают новые возможности домашнего развлечения. Просто подключив проигрыватель Philips BDP9100 к сети Интернет: возможно загружать эксклюзивные материалы для из Интернета, смотреть в прямом эфире, пользоваться интернет магазином и играть в игры. Видео воспроизводит c частотой 24 кадра в секунду. Изначально все фильмы записываются с такой частотой кадров, благодаря этому уникальная атмосфера и текстура кадра передается максимально точно. Так же можно повысить качество видео с DVD используя HDMI. Прогрессивное сканирование устраняет строчную структуру, характерную для ТВ экранов, что в свою очередь обеспечивает безупречную четкость изображения. Кроме того, HDMI позволяет осуществить прямое цифровое подключение для передачи видеосигнала в несжатом цифровом формате HD, а также передачи многоканального цифрового аудио. Этот проигрыватель воспроизводит практически все существующие форматы видео. Он имеет несколько языков воспроизведения, несколько дорожек и меню в одном удобном формате файлов. Устройства Hi-Speed USB обеспечивают перенос данных со скоростью до 480 Мбит/с — по сравнению с 12 Мбит/с для обычных USB. Использование таких функций, как запуск воспроизведения или переход в режим ожидания, намного упрощено. AVCHD позволяет воспроизводить видеозаписи с видеокамеры HD. Можно загружать диск AVCHD прямо из видеокамеры, и наслаждаться просмотром видеозаписей на плоском телевизоре. высокое качество гарантирует максимально яркие впечатления при просмотре.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • More +
      04.03.2015 16:33

      Advantages

      • "Kind to skin"
      • "Lovely Scent"

      Disadvantages

      • None

      My Million..!


      My husband owns the "1 Million Eau De Toilette" aftershave spray from the well-known Paco Rabanne brand, with this review discussing my thoughts about the product.

      My husband's bottle of Eau De Toilette is 50ml in size, and was received as part of a gift set containing other items in the 1 Million range. A quick look online tells me that the current price for the 50ml bottle of aftershave is around £40, and it is available from good stockists including Boots.

      The packaging is extremely attractive, with the Eau De Toilette spray resembling a small bar of gold. The bottle has an oblong design, though it will stand on its end quite easily. There is a slender, chic appeal to this particular bottle and I do think it looks quite classy.

      I find that the scent is not over-bearing or 'heady', and in fact I find that the scent has a sweet, refreshing 'edge' to it that I had not anticipated, and it is this edge that allows the fragrance to feel rather contemporary and modern.

      That is not to say that the fragrance feels overly 'young', and whilst my husband is still only in his 30s, I think there is something of a classic 'feel' to be found within this particular scent that would allow it to appeal to a wider age range than some of the other offerings in my husband's collection; many of these other scents feel rather more 'immature' than the Paco Rabanne 1 Million, in terms of their appeal. I do feel that the 1 Million scent is much more suited to a variety of age groups than many other aftershaves that my husband owns.

      I like how the 1 Million scent contains a refreshing 'fruity' hint within it, although these notes never take on too much 'body' which would possibly see them becoming 'heady' or overly sweet, but I do think that their addition gives this fragrance a little more versatility in terms of its suitability for a variety of occasions; these notes seem to offer a little 'balance' to the 'heavier' notes within the scent which would possibly feel a little too 'acrid' without their inclusion.

      In terms of the scent's longevity, I feel it performs very well; following application in the morning, the scent is still easily detectable on the skin at lunchtime and into the afternoon. The 'fruity' notes in the scent are slightly more faded at this point, but a quick 're-spritz' soon brings the fragrance back to life, if required.

      My husband doesn't suffer from sensitive skin issues, and has never encountered any irritation to the skin during the time he has used the Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau De Toilette, or its co-ordinating products and toiletries.

      Taking everything into account, I recommend the Paco Rabanne 1 Million EDT spray as it is extremely versatile, being suited to a variety of occasions.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • Panasonic DMC-GH4 Body / Digital Camera / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      04.03.2015 16:22

      Advantages

      • "Maximum shutter speed"

      Disadvantages

      • Battery

      Panasonic DMC-GH4 is with 16 MP Four Thirds Sensor.

      Wow what a camera it excellent and features are awesome coming to the Interesting things are in this camera
      Selection of items or setting of values etc is performed, the operation of rotating the control dial is very simple.
      Using the eye sensor to switch between the Monitor and Viewfinder.
      Touch panel of this unit is capacitive. Touch the panel directly with your bare finger.
      Selecting the methods for creating a motion picture.
      Changing the settings of Stop Motion Animation.
      Taking Pictures with your Favorite settings.
      Taking Pictures by Specifying the Aperture/Shutter Speed.
      Compensating the Exposure.
      Selecting the Method for Measuring Brightness.
      Disabling Operational Sounds and the Output Light at once.
      The stills photographer using the GH4 benefits from a number of performance and usability improvements. Most obvious is a more capable shutter which can fire as quickly as 1/8000th seconds and sycns with flashes at up to 1/250th of a second. Continuous shooting is boosted to 12 frames per second, 7.5 fps with continuous focus. Focus tracking should also improve, thanks to Panasonic's depth-from-refocus technology which attempts to assess how out-of-focus the lens is, based on profiles of how the company's lenses render out-of-focus regions.
      But, as mentioned before, it's the video capabilities and the supporting features that make the GH4 such a striking camera. In addition to the 4K, the GH4 also includes focus peaking, two zebra settings and control over Master Pedestal and luminescence scale. This camera can also generate color bars and the ability to express shutter speed and ISO in terms of shutter angle and gain. Not all of these additions will be useful to everyone but, whether your background is stills or video, the GH4 is likely to offer plenty of tools to support your video making.
      Taking Pictures with No Shutter Sound.
      Recording Motion Picture.
      Taking Pictures with Self-Timer.
      Controlling with a Smartphone/Tablet.







      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Police Car / Outdoor Toy / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      04.03.2015 16:14

      Advantages

      • "Little Tikes brand name"
      • "realistic opening door & petrol cap"
      • "reasonably priced"
      • "fun outdoor toy"

      Disadvantages

      • "self assembly required"

      A great value for money outdoor toy which provides hours of fun for little ones

      This was bought as a birthday present for my 18 month old nephew who loves it. I bought it in Argos for £49.99. It came in a huge box and required some assembly - there are a lot of parts to put together, but I managed this with a bit of help. I opted for the black and white police car (30th anniversary edition); although the brightly colored red and yellow cozy coupe also looked a lot of fun.

      It is made mainly from plastic and has a roof which makes it more realistic to tiny tots. The door opens which my nephew loves as he is fascinated with cars. During the first week or so after being given the car, my nephew refused to come out and even ate his meals in it!

      It can be used in the garden with adult supervision and can easily be put in the car and taken to the park. His three year old sister also loves to have a play in it and she had the pink car. There is enough room for a doll or teddy to ride with the 'driver' too. I was surprised at how sturdy the car was once assembled.

      There is a little horn on the steering wheel which they can use to warn others that they are coming. The petrol cap opens and there is a little ignition key that turns. On the roof, there is a cut out to make the car easier for adults to push when the children's legs are tired.

      The car is good value for money considering that the age range is appropriate from 18 months to around 5 years. A great investment and highly recommended.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • Asus VN247H / LCD Monitor / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      04.03.2015 16:04

      Advantages

      • "2 hdmi ports"
      • "Thin bezel"
      • Contrast
      • Resolution
      • Brightness

      Disadvantages

      • Stand

      Overall I would recommend this monitor to anyone just getting into pc gaming

      I recently bought this monitor for use with my gaming pc. I have been using it for a while now and have come to the conclusion that it's the best monitor I've ever had. Even though I did use televisions in the past. The contrast on the screen really brings out the colours. I've also found that this monitor doesn't reflect light which is good for the price. The best thing for me though has to be the thin bezel, as far as I know this is the slimmest bezel for any particularly good monitor out at the moment which makes it great for multiple screen setups. However it's not all good news as the stand for the monitor feels very cheap and doesn't allow many various angles other than it tilts backwards and forwards just a smidge. It is also very flimsy and when you try to press the buttons ( which are also a little awkward) the screen will just sway back and fourth. I would have enjoyed to see a remote however for the money I really can't complain. Games such as skyrim look great when played, better than any TV. The two hdmi ports are good because I also have my xbox 360 hooked up and I can switch between the two with ease. So far I have had no technical difficulties and there were no defects or anything like that. (Bought from amazon) lastly the monitor does have in built speakers however they really aren't great and you probably want to think about getting some aftermarket speakers.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • Slimming World / Other Service / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      More +
      04.03.2015 15:33
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      • "Easy to follow!"

      Disadvantages

      • "Can be pricey"

      Find the slim you, with Slimming World!!!!!

      Slimming world was foundered in 1969 by a British lady called Margaret Miles-Bramwell, who had weight issues and invented this fantastic weight loss programme.
      All of the Slimming world consultants have at some point in their lives have been obese making them good role models in weight loss. Every consultant has a empathetic approach to individuals needs. No weight is read out only how much someone has lost. Each week members take a piece of fruit for slimmer of the week. I won slimmer of the week after just three weeks of being there and losing half a stone the same night. It makes you feel in control and proud to have achieved this.

      The weight loss plan is easy to follow with food optimising easily explained with lots of free foods to choose from. The programme is very easy to follow. Choosing one 'A' choice and one 'B' choice along with free foods. Then we have syns they are for foods that contain either fats sugars and have to be counted for. At slimming world we are allowed to have between five and fifteen syns a day; This is to stop us feeling deprived. This is not a diet at all we can still eat what we want, but in moderation. Its about re-educating ourselves.
      My weight problems started when I was in my late teens.

      I was always the correct weight as a child. However when I started menstruating my body went from a healthy child into an obese child. This was due to a hormone condition that I have had since my teenage years,I tried and tested so many diets over the years, from the cabbage soup diet to weight watchers. I seemed to lose weight for a short period of time and then gaining it all again sadly.

      Forward a few years. January 2015 arrived and I decided to do something about my weight once and for all. I have multipal health problems and decided that losing weight may have a slight inpact on my health. As I had tried diets in the past that failed I was convinced that Slimming world would be the same. I knew a few people that did the diet and lost loads of weight.

      I woke up once morning and decided to give it a go, what did I have to loose?
      My Dad said that he would like to give it a go so we thought it would be a fantastic idea to do it together. I have lost one stone three pounds in seven weeks. I feel more energised more alert and healthier. I no longer feel breathless when walking and hardly have to use my asthma inhaler as much as I used to. I feel fuller for longer and no longer feel tired or sluggish after eating like I once did.

      When at goal weight we are encouraged to still attend meetings, this gives other members encouragement to continue and the goal-members ambition to carry through their journey of healthy living. It is a well known fact that when we reach goal weight we live an extra eight to ten years.

      To join slimming world it costs £9.95. However Iceland have started doing their own range of Slimming World ready meals. If you go to this section you will find a leaflet that contains a coupon to join for free. Each week it costs £4.95. The support is endless, whether online or by contacting your consultant by phone.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • More +
      04.03.2015 15:32
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      • "Connect using Ethernet"
      • "Connect using wireless"

      Disadvantages

      HP 2710 ALL-IN-ONE is best

      Many Hp all in one functions can be accessed directly, without turning on your computer. Tasks such as making a copy, sending a fax, or printing photos from a memory card can be accomplished quickly and easily from your HP all in one.
      The HP Photo smart 2600 series and HP Photo smart 2710 series all in ones have slightly different features.
      Coming to the HP Image Zone software differs by operating system. For example, if you have PC and are running Windows, the HP Image Zone software entry point is the HP Director. If you have a Macintosh and are running OS X V 10.1.5 or later, the HP Image Zone software entry point is the Image Zone software entry point is the HP Image Zone window. Regardless, the entry point serves as the launching pad for the HP Image Zone software and services.
      Coming to the Features :
      Unload Images : Use this feature to transfer Images from a memory card to your computer
      Scan Picture : Use this feature to scan an image and display it in the HP Gallery.
      Scan to OCR : Use this feature to scan text and display it in the selected destination text editing software program.
      Make Copies :Use this feature to make a copy in black and white or color.
      For Services :
      HP Gallery : Use this feature to display the HP Gallery to view and edit images.
      HP Image Print : Use this feature to print images from an album using one of several templates available.
      HP Instant Share : Use this feature to open the HP Instant Share client application software. From the client application software you can share photos with family and friends using HP Instant Share E-mail or upload photos to an online photo album or online photo finishing service.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • Puppy Kong / Dog Accessory / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      04.03.2015 15:20
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      • "long lasting"
      • inexpensive
      • "promotes dental hygiene "
      • safe

      Disadvantages

      A safe toy guaranteed to keep your dog entertained while keeping their teeth clean

      I bought the Kong Puppy Chew Toy for my dog online and was one of the best investments that I have made. It came in a choice of pink or blue and various sizes - Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large. I have a Shih Tzu and the small one was perfect for him. I bought mine for under £4 with postage extra. It said on the pack that it was suitable for up to 9 months, but our dog had his until he was around 1 year old.

      It was bought for him because I felt that he was constantly after attention and didn't seem to want to play by himself. I had tried crate training when we left the house for short periods of time, but found that this was distressing him and making him very scared and anxious. As soon as the Kong Puppy Toy arrived, he was very interested in it. We put a few treats in it and it kept him entertained as he had to work at getting the treats out. It is also a good way to discourage him begging at the table when we were all eating - we simply put some food inside and he happily played with it.

      As well as a toy, it is great for keeping the teeth and gums clean. The puppy chews on the strong rubber and this cleans the teeth and gums. It can be used in conjunction with dog toothpaste for maximum effectiveness. The Kong Toy is especially good for teething puppies.

      It is a wonderful way of relieving boredom as it gives the puppy something to do when filled with treats. They get a reward for being patient and working out how to get the food to come out.

      The Kong is made from hard wearing, non toxic rubber that doesn't splinter or come apart when chewed. I would have no hesitation in recommending this as a safe toy, boredom breaker and wonderful way to promote dental hygiene.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • More +
      04.03.2015 14:59
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      • Affordable

      Disadvantages

      You`ll never not curl your lashes again.

      My Boots No 7 eyelash curlers are a make-up bag must-have. I have had my most recent pair for about 12 -18 months now and am probably due to purchase another set but I wouldn`t have any problems in re-purchasing these as I believe in the brand and the product.
      I use my eyelash curlers every morning when my eyelashes are dry and before I put my mascara on. They are simple to use but for a first time buyer of any eyelash curler you may find this difficult looking in the mirror at the same time as the mirror can make you go a bit kak handed but keep persevering as the results are great and it gets easier in time.
      Just start with one eye insert your lashes and press down for the recommended 30 seconds although I normally only do 20 seconds, hopefully you will not get a crease along your eyelashes but a beautiful upwards curve ready to then be loaded up with mascara.
      Even though you use these on clean dry eyelashes you tend to find that after an amount of usage you may get a slight mascara build up but this can be easily removed by using a eye make-up remover wipe and gently rubbing it off of the eyelash curlers.
      Boots No 7 eyelash curleres are well made and reasonably priced at £8 and make a dramatic difference in how your eyelashes look and I know I couldnt be without mine.
      Once you start using these you wont want to stop.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • Nokia 7020 Fold / Mobile Phone / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      More +
      04.03.2015 14:51
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      • "Nice keypad"
      • Battery

      Disadvantages

      • None

      Nokia 7020 is easy to use

      While Nokia 7020 is quite similar to Nokia 2720 in terms of multimedia functionality, messaging features and connectivity options, yet it gets an edge due to its advanced and improved 2 MP camera. Its internal memory is improved as well. It has 45 MB internal memory is expandable via card to 16 GB. The Nokia 7020 has the standard robust battery Li-ion 860 mAh that gives the stand by time Up to 360h. Design-wise, Nokia 7020 is nice. It is neatly laid out with 2.5 mm audio jack and micro USB port on its sides. As and when overturned, it reveals its plain design with camera lens coupled with a silver lining. On unfolding, the Nokia 7020 reveals its 2.2 inches thin film like second external monochrome display of 128 * 160 pixels resolution color screen. Nokia 7020 is available in various colors viz. Graphite, Hot Pink, Silver and Blue.
      The dimension of Nokia 7020 is 91.2 * 46.7 *17.3. The weight is 86.2 gram ; Volume is 64.5 cc and thickness 17.3 mm. The Nokia 7020 has a 2.2" wide display screen with resolution of 302 * 240 pixels, with Nokia 7020 you can express your sense of style with captivating color, reflective surface shine.
      The inbuilt camera of 2 mega pixel with zooming facility allows users to click photographs and focus on one object. Users can enjoy SMS, MMS and Email in the messaging features included in the Nokia 7020 to stay in touch with your friend and receive and send pictures and videos. Nokia 7020 has a memory card slot to support micro SD which is used to enhance the memory up to 16 GB. The internal memory is 60 MB. The Nokia 7020 can have contacts up to 500.
      The Nokia 7020 is equipped with FM radio, Auto player, Music player Video player, and video recording. The connectivity feature includes Bluetooth, USB connector, GPRS, WAP and PC link feature. Share memorable moments with easy access to your favorite social networking sites, Ovi share, Email and instant messaging applications. This candy bar phone is embedded with 860 mAh Li-ion battery which offers a talk time of up to 4.36 hours and standby time of up to 360 h. Now the Nokia 7020 price is only $ 100, come on!

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • Santander Mobile Banking App / Apps / 4 Readings / 4 Ratings
      More +
      04.03.2015 14:42
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      Disadvantages

      Amazing - as a Santander customer I couldnt live without this.

      I honestly don't think I could live without this app. I use it on a daily basis to move money around, send money to payees and to check my outgoings. It is excellent! So simple to navigate, extremely easy to send money to people and to switch money between accounts, and I've never encountered any bugs within the app like crashing or errors, which is a bonus considering how badly some apps are created and how often they do this.

      I love Santander as a bank and have a current account, credit card, and savings account with them, so this app is particularly good for me as I can see all my finances in one go, rather than having accounts with different banks.

      I cannot say a bad word about this app and think that if you hold accounts with Santander then this will revolutionise the way you do banking.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • Superdrug Beauty Card / Credit Card / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      More +
      04.03.2015 14:33
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      Disadvantages

      If you dont have one of these then get down your nearest Superdrug NOW!

      I have honestly never been so happy as when Superdrug bought out a loyalty card! I've always had a Boots card but to be honest I just don't really like shopping in Boots, I find it to be largely more expensive than Superdrug, especially with their own brand products, and I think of it as somewhere where old people shop!! (sorry!) - I spend a fortune in Superdrug so the money that I must have saved by having this Beauty card is amazing - I would estimate around £50.00 since the card came out. They're always doing triple points offers on certain items which really bumps up your points total.
      If you don't have one of these cards I think you're really missing out - its straightforward to use, the cashier just simply scans it for you as opposed to boots where you have to put the loyalty card in the card machine and wait an age while the points do their thing. And when you have enough points they just ask if you want to use any points. Simple, what could be better!

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • More +
      04.03.2015 14:21
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      Disadvantages

      Brilliant product, straightforward/easy to use, wish I'd got one sooner!

      I'd never used an epilator before now and despite having had mixed reports from friends about how painful they were, I decided to give it a go as an alternative to waxing before my holiday. I was really impressed at how smooth my legs felt after usage, and even months after initial use the hair doesn't grow back as thick as it used to and doesn't grow back at all in some areas. It is a bit of a shock pain wise upon first use, but you quickly get used to it and I would describe it as more 'uncomfortable' than anything else. But definitely less painful than waxing and less messy! I would recommend using on hair that only has 2-3 days growth, as if the hair is any longer then 1. it doesn't work properly and 2. its hella painful. Would recommend to all and just annoyed I didn't get one sooner!

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • More +
      04.03.2015 14:13
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      • "Slightly faragranced"
      • Hypo-allergenic

      Disadvantages

      Gorgeously soft cream leaving gorgeously soft, smooth skin

      So I was lucky enough to receive a Christmas gift set last year containing a range of No 7 Protect and Perfect items.
      I say I am lucky as I would not normally purchase an expensive range of creams and serums as to be honest they are a little out of my budget and I have always been an Olay girl, but because I have tried these creams I have been totally sucked into their scientific genius and wonder how did I manage without this range before??.
      The night cream is usually priced at £24 for a 5oml tub which if used sparingly goes a long way. The good deal with Boots is that you always manage to pick up those £5 off coupons when you buy just a few items in Boots so it's not often that you have to pay full price for the cream and as always there is the added bonus of getting more points onto your advantage card and £24 will add up to almost 100 points.
      As for the cream itself its pure white in colour with a light fragrance, absorbs in easily to the skin promising to work its magic overnight you are sleeping. Used in conjunction with the other creams in this range i have noticed the difference in my skin after just 3 weeks and hope that as I carry on using the range I will notice a big difference in my fine lines and wrinkles that are starting to rear their ugly little heads as I get older, so any help in delaying the ageing process is a great and the No7 Protect and Perfect night cream is definitely a good place to start .
      I always wash my face the next morning before applying another cream as it's important to unblock all the pores as we do not want to dull our skin down.
      The packaging for the cream is simple and stylish, looks great on your dressing tabl , a bit big to take away for a weekend if you was to take the whole collection but you could dispense it into a smaller pot.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    • More +
      04.03.2015 13:55
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

      Advantages

      • "Shower proof"
      • "Easily removed"
      • "Thick femminine lashes "

      Disadvantages

      Amazing price, amazing prodct , amazing eyelashes .

      Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara to me is completely the most important part of my make-up bag.
      I have been a fan of Max Factor mascaras since discovering them at Hair and Beauty college almost 20 years ago and am still a loyal fan to this day.
      The formula of 2000 calories has changed a few times over the years but to this day is still giving you exactly what it says on the tube "Dramatic Volume".
      I always purchase this mascara in black as I find it gives better results making your lashes more noticeable than if you had just a black/brown or brown.
      I curl my lashes every day and give them 3 or 4 coats of 2000 calorie letting them slightly dry in between coats. For a night out I either start my whole made up face again or just do a few extra coats of the mascara wiping away any excess on my eyelids with a soft cotton bud.
      I am always asked if my eyelashes are real or if I have had infills but am lucky enough to have been born with plenty of eyelashes so they do look amazing even without mascara but I like to give them the wow factor so I use Max Factor.
      For me Max Factors 2000 calorie mascara is priced very reasonable and affordable for most budgets finding it from as little as £4.99 on Ebay which includes postage to £7.99 in Boots which a lot of the time carries a promotion selling them at 3 for the price of 2 making each individual tube £5.33 plus the bonus of getting your beauty points on your advantage card , which in time gives you the chance to buy your mascara for free if you have enough points .
      Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara does not claim to be waterproof unless you buy the waterproof kind, but the regular one is shower proof and you are able to be out in the rain on the school run, shopping in town, running to the gym without looking like a complete panda.
      The mascara comes off easy enough with make-up remover wipes or some soap, water, and a flannel.
      I would totally recommend this mascara to everyone and if you want great looking lashes then this is the mascara for you.

      Comments

      Login or register to add comments
    1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66874
  • Sort by:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38163

    * Prices may differ from that shown