14.02.2016 18:11

Disadvantages

delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete deletedelete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete deletedelete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete deletedelete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete deletedelete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete deletedelete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete deletedelete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete deletedelete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete deletedelete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete deletedelete delete delete delete

14.02.2016 18:08

Advantages

• Effective
      • Gentle

Disadvantages

Effective & gentle

I am a fan of using oil as a cleanser as I find a lot of creams and soaps can dry out my skin too much and then cause an overproduction of oil. It might seems a strange thing to use oil on oily skin but I really feel it works wonders.

The product is a yellow/ golden oil and one pump is enough to apply all over the face and neck, it can then easily be removed with a cloth or hand towel. I personally rub the oil in my hands for a bit then work it into the skin. It easily breaks down makeup and grime from the day. I personally feel a muslin cloth doused in water works best for removal.

For anyone who hasn’t tried oil cleansers I urge you to give them a go. I am prone to having oily skin and was always trying to counteract this with foaming, soapy harsh products, which really irritated the skin and made it so much worse. This oil cleanser is great as if effectively breaks down your makeup without you having to tug and scrub at your delicate skin. A little goes a long way and my skin feels so lovely and soft afterwards without being irritated or dried out.

I think the price point is great for the amount of product you get and it will last me a long time. Overall I would highly recommend people to give this a try, oil cleansers can make such a difference to your skin.

14.02.2016 17:44

Advantages

• Natural
      • "Cruelty free"
      • Gentle
      • Moisturising

Disadvantages

• Packaging

Very effective and gentle night cream

The yes to range is fairly new to the market and seem to be generating quite a following, their brand is marketed very much around using natural products - at least 95% natural, free of parabens, phthalates and SLS, and packaged in recyclable material. This night cream in particular is made up of carrots, shea butter, sweet almond oil and avocado, very much natural and all touted as having really great skin benefits.

So far this night cream is the only product of theirs I’ve used but I am impressed, it retails at £9.99 and for that you get a 50 ml tub of cream. This is one of my only bugbears with the product. When it comes to beauty products I’m really not a fan of tubs, not only do I feel they’re not very hygienic but when a product is packed with natural ingredients these will become less effective the more they are exposed to air. For those reasons I’ve personally re-potted mine into a pump dispenser.

Now the cream itself I have to say is very good, whilst it is a thick and heavy cream it does absorb into the skin quickly and gives an immediate hit of hydration. The following day I always find my skin to feel soft and refreshed. It is labelled as fragrance free (now this had me completely thrown when I first came across it in my younger years, I always expected things to be scentless). Fragrance free basically means that it hasn’t been laced with any artificial fragrances, but the ingredients themselves are scented so you do find that it actually has quite a strong earthy scent to it.

I would recommend this to people as it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin and does everything a night cream should, I just wish they would change the packaging

• Apple MacBook Pro 13" i5 33,7 cm 256 GB / Laptop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 15:03

Advantages

• "fast processor"
      • "good graphics"
      • "Iphone compaitble"

Disadvantages

• "cmplicated OS"
      • heavy
      • expensive

good laptop for iphone but expensive

The Apple MacBook Pro laptop has a complicated but sleek look, is light, has a great screen, very easy to set-up (even for a non-computer whizz such as myself), and overall is very user-friendly. The … is cheap and a bit bland-looking, but its powered by a class Intel processor, with a high-resolution screen so you can see clearly. The Apple MacBook Pro feels solid, and packs a nice keyboard and a fair amount of battery life (up to 6 hours). You will obviously need Wi-Fi connection; the Laptop runs a Microsoft browser-based Windows OS, and while the operating system has come a long way your options are still limited once you're disconnected.

The Battery time is great, and it has an on-screen reminder of when to plug it in for charging or to plug out the battery when full charge is reached. I would say this laptop would be perfect for someone who mainly needs it for browsing the internet, watching movies or playing games, or simply office work. The Apple MacBook Pro is based on the cheaper end of the spectrum. It is made out of plastic and weighs at a total of 1.2kg, which is not bad for a laptop; its definitely not heavy in my hands or when carrying it in a bag, so very good. You could say the laptop is stylish too: there's a shiny little finish bordering the track pad, and the keyboard buttons are arrange in a modern style to give you that eccentric look and feel when using the laptop

• Dell Latitude E7440 / Laptop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 14:59

Advantages

• "GOOD BATTERY"
      • "HD GRAPHICS"
      • LIGHTWEIGHT

Disadvantages

• "SPEAKERS ARE NOT THAT LOUD"
      • "SMALL MEMORY"

Fast, efficient laptop; worth the price

The Dell Latitude E7440 laptop has a simple sleek look, is light, has a great screen, very easy to set-up (even for a non-computer whizz such as myself), and overall is very user-friendly. The Dell Latitude E7440 is cheap and a bit bland-looking, but its powered by a class Intel processor, with a high-resolution screen so you can see clearly .The Battery time is great, and it has an on-screen reminder of when to plug it in for charging or to plug out the battery when full charge is reached. I would say this laptop would be perfect for someone who mainly needs it for browsing the internet, watching movies or playing games, or simply office work. The … feels solid, and packs a nice keyboard and a fair amount of battery life (up to 6 hours). You will obviously need Wi-Fi connection; the Laptop runs a Microsoft browser-based Windows OS, and while the operating system has come a long way your options are still limited once you're disconnected.
      The Dell Latitude E7440 is based on the cheaper end of the spectrum. It is made out of plastic and weighs at a total of 1.2kg, which is not bad for a laptop; its definitely not heavy in my hands or when carrying it in a bag, so very good. You could say the laptop is stylish too: there's a shiny little finish bordering the track pad, and the keyboard buttons are arrange in a modern style to give you that eccentric look and feel when using the laptop

• L'Oreal True Match Foundation / Make Up / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 14:25

Advantages

• "Excellent quality "
      • Cheap
      • "Long lasting "
      • "Perfect shade match"

Disadvantages

• "Not cruelty free"

Holy grail foundation A*

This is my all time holy grail foundation and I've been using it now for the past 3 years, there have been a handful of times I've strayed but I always come running back.

The foundation comes in a fantastic range of 21 shades. As a pale girl trying to find a shade match in foundation can be a nightmare but I've found ivory is perfect for my skin tone and it contains spf 17 to keep my casper sheen protected.

The coverage of this is what cements it as a firm favourite in my book. My skin is sensitive and gets quite red for no apparent reason, couple that with the odd cystic acne flare up and it's obvious why I need a decent foundation. I always apply it with a beauty blender and it gives such a flawless finish. The foundation provides full, long lasting coverage whilst still looking fresh and clean, I can't bare the foundation cake face look. In addition to my skin sensitivity I do get oily around my nose and tzone, so long as I use my oil control moisturiser underneath this foundation can easily last a full work day.

The average retail price is around £9.99 but Tesco quite often do 2 for £12 so I always stock up at deal time.

I can't recommend this foundation highly enough, their extensive range of shades means most will find a decent match and the price point is brilliant for such a high quality cosmetic.

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 13:33

Advantages

• "Great Service"

Very good

Great services and fast delivery

• Heritage Products Castor Oil / Health Product / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 10:49

Advantages

Disadvantages

Lashes look 100% better now

I'm a lashes girl who sadly was born with very thin, sad stumpy lashes, to try and remedy this I dye them curl them and recently even underwent a perming (LVL lashes). Needless to say I think my poor lashes were in need of some tlc.

Now I know a lot of people buy castor oil in the hopes of it lengthening their lashes, this is not what I bought this product for (and also not what I have experienced). I bought this product for the claims of strengthening and conditioning the lashes, which I'm happy to report I have experienced.

The oil itself is a very thick product and I'm not sure how anybody could wear it on their lashes other than when going to sleep, I absolutely would not be able to see or function whilst wearing this. So I slathered it on my lashes after applying all my usual beauty lotions and potions and immediately before going to sleep.

Day one, two and three I noticed...nothing at all...my lashes were just as scraggly and disappointing as ever. However I persevered and noticed on day four a slight sheen to my lashes nothing major just a bit more glossy looking, then as the days went on they got an even more noticeable shine to them and fast forward to a fortnight in I was left with stronger, shinier and downright healthy looking lashes.

I've been using this nightly since July wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone as a great cost effective lash conditioner.

• Triumph Speed Four / Motorcycle / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 03:11

Advantages

Disadvantages

Triumph Speed Four Review

I've spent a good deal of my time over the last four years selling motorcycles to people, so I can spend a few minutes talking to a person and guess with a fair amount of accuracy what kind of motorcycle they want.
      Most of the folks walking into motorcycle shops have never owned a motorcycle, or haven't owned one in a long, long time. When they are younger- from 18 to 30 or so- they want a sportbike. The older ones want standards or cruisers. They usually want one of the Japanese brands, as the common wisdom of car buyers dictates that Japanese = good value and reliability.

There's another kind of buyer as well as the newbie. This buyer has had motorcycles for a long time and rides every single day. He or she wants something fast but sane, well engineered but not boring, and it has to have value. This rider is more experienced and won't be fooled by cheap suspension and braking components, uncomfortable ergonomics, or cheesy gimmicks. She demands a sturdy, well-engineered motorcycle that is engaging to ride and will last for years. They are kind of like the weird old guy in your neighborhood when you were growing up who had a million miles on his diesel Mercedes.
      I'm one of those weird guys, sans 1977 300D. Over a year ago I assisted a rival website in a 700-mile road test of four budget middleweight standards: the Honda 599, the Yamaha FZ-6, the Suzuki SV650 and Triumph's Speed 4.

I decided the 599 was fun, but overpriced and under-suspended. The FZ-6 was too squishy, heavy and no fun when pushed hard. The SV650 is an excellent motorcycle, no doubt, but I had had one for a couple of years already and wanted just a little more power.

• Fujitsu Lifebook S904 / Laptop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 03:07

Advantages

• "fast running"
      • "Amazing Battery Life"

Disadvantages

• "too Expensive"

Fujitsu Lifebook S904 Review

Enduring.
      Fujitsu wants to lure mobile computer workers into buying its new 13.3-inch Lifebook S904 laptop. In addition to a low weight, the computer features an IGZO-WQHD screen, a docking port, and a 3G/LTE module. Beyond that, the company also promises a battery runtime of up to 24 hours and includes a three-year warranty. Sounds too good to be true?
      The company Fujitsu breaks down its laptops into the categories All-Round, Advanced, and Superior on their German website. The Lifebook S904 belongs to the latter category. The Superior category is touted with the words "Ultimate Computing for Individual Needs." Fujitsu sets high standards with that. A look at the S904's specifications shows that Fujitsu is in fact generous and not at all stingy: A very high-resolution screen, 3G/LTE modem, modular bay, docking port. Our report will reveal whether the Lifebook is just as convincing in real life as it is on paper.

Case

The choice of materials and colors already indicate that the Lifebook S904 is intended for the corporate field. The base unit's upper side and the lid's back are comprised of metal. While the lid is black, the base unit's upper side gleams in bright silver. Of course, no glossy or reflective surfaces are used - with exception of the display.

Connectivity

Despite the Lifebook's compact size, Fujitsu installs all interfaces expected in a laptop nowadays.Instead of a VGA out, Dell installs a mini-DisplayPort. All three laptops sport a docking port so that the variety of interfaces can be expanded. The Lifebook is the only laptop among the comparison devices that has a modular bay. The bay in our review sample was furnished with a DVD burner, but it can also be fitted with an additional battery or a second hard drive.

Communication

The Lifebook has an ample supply of connection options. The Wi-Fi module from Intel supports the 802.11 a/b/g/n standards. We did not experience connection issues. The connection remained stable in a radius of 15 meters around the router. This is, however, not a standardized test. Strangely, the Wi-Fi module was disabled every time we rebooted the laptop, and it had to be switched on manually. The Wi-Fi module also sports a Bluetooth 4.0 chip from Intel. The Gigabit Ethernet chip also comes from Intel. Fujitsu equips the Lifebook with an LTE module (Sierra Wireless EM7305) for connecting with the Internet on the go.

Security

As is appropriate for a business laptop, Fujitsu installs various security features in the Lifebook. In addition to the Kensington lock slot for physically securing the laptop, a Trusted Platform Module (1.2) is available. The fingerprint reader enables biometric access control. Alternatively, access control is possible via a SmartCard.

Operating System & Accessories

The operating system on our review sample was Windows 8.1. The laptop comes with a Windows DVD and driver DVD. Beyond that, a quick-start poster and warranty information are found in the box.

• Vespa Granturismo 200 / Motorcycle / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 03:02

Advantages

Disadvantages

Vespa Granturismo 200 Review

VESPA Granturismo 200

The new Vespa Granturismo 200 represents a huge step for the company and a huge job for the design department. Good thing they got it right

One of the problems about having the iconic scooter is how to update it without alienating all of your long-standing customers – and without risking losing that status as an icon. Vespa has managed it twice in the past decade.

Firstly when it released the new ET range, including a four-stroke for the first time, in 1996. Secondly, with the new GT200, a liquid- cooled four-stroke. Back in 1996, the ET was a big step, but there was still the venerable PX range of traditional two-stroke, geared scooters to appease the true believers. Today, the PX range is being phased out and the GT has to stand on its own two wheels.

Which it does, because it’s brilliant. Combining the traditional virtues of the Vespa – the steel body, the iconic shape, the ease of use – with an up-to-the-minute engine which meets the stringent emissions controls which have finally killed off the PX. But it wasn’t easy. To maintain the Vespa silhouette, while enlarging the wheel size and fitting the new engine, meant scaling everything up and the GT is noticeably larger then the ET4 when parked side by side. On its own, however, the GT just looks right – which gives you an idea of how well the task has been achieved. In addition, a radiator has been shoe-horned behind the front bodywork, yet there is till room for a glove-box. Neat!

Not so neat is the 10-litre fuel-tank which does give good range, admittedly, but which limits under-seat storage space a bit. Fullface helmets won’t fit, but there are two helmet hooks to accommodate them. An upside is that the storage bin under the seat simply lifts out to give access to the engine for servicing. There is also an accessory windscreen and top-box available.

• Acer Aspire Switch 10 / Laptop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 02:51

Advantages

• "Solid performance"
      • "Long-lasting battery"

Disadvantages

• " muddy audio"
      • Quiet
      • "Unattractive design"

Acer Aspire Switch 10 Review

Hardware

Maybe it's the cat-vomit puce color of my unit, but there's something about the Switch 10 E that makes it look like a bucket of fail. Thankfully, the convertible is available in more palatable colors, such as white, gray and turquoise, with coral and magenta to follow. At least the faux-linen cross-stitching pattern lining the exterior provides a sturdy grip.
      For ports, you'll find micro USB, mini HDMI, a microSD slot and a headset jack on the left side of the tablet portion of the hybrid. On the right, there are buttons for power, home and volume. In case you want to whip out a mouse or a flash drive, Acer was kind enough to add a full USB port. Unfortunately, it's 2.0 instead of the faster 3.0. If you want to snap a quick photo, you can make use of the 2-megapixel cameras located on the front and rear of the tablet.
      As a laptop, the Switch 10 E weighs 2.8 pounds and measures 10.3 x 7.1 x 0.9 inches. The hybrid is lighter and slimmer than 11-inch convertibles, but it should be because it has a smaller screen. Without the keyboard dock, the Switch 10 E weighs 1.4 pounds and measures 10.3 x 7.1 x 0.43 inches.

The top of the Switch 10 E's keyboard dock comprises a more austere matte black plastic. The island-style keys are smaller than those on other laptops due to the dock's relatively small dimensions. Still, the keys are well spaced, and despite the relatively short 1.3-mm travel, I notched 56 words per minute on the 10FastFingers.com typing test, which is within my usual range.
      I had no problem executing gestures, such as pinch-zoom and two-finger rotate, on the 3.5 x 2-inch touchpad.

Performance

The Acer Aspire Switch 10 E's 1.33-GHz Intel Atom Z3735 quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM will help you create documents, do some light image editing, stream movies and television shows, and play a round of Hearthstone or two. The 2-in-1 deftly handled streaming an episode of BoJack Horseman while running a system scan with eight open Google Chrome tabs.
      Unfortunately, the Switch 10 E was the worst performer on our Open Word Stress Test, taking 64.4 seconds to open a 69MB Word document filled with images of varying sizes. The Core-M-powered HP Pavilion x360 11 dominated, completing the task in 25.9 seconds.

Battery Life: Last Hybrid Standing

Here's where the Aspire Switch 10 comes into its own. The hybrid lasted 8 hours and 28 minutes on the Laptop Mag Battery Test (continuous Web surfing over Wi-Fi at 100 nits of brightness). That's 2 hours longer than the budget 2-in-1 average (6:26). The next closest in this price range was the Dell Inspiron 11 3000, which lasted 6:42.

• Dell Latitude 3440 / Laptop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 01:29

Advantages

• "coherent keyboard (easy to use)"
      • lightweight
      • "good graphics"
      • "good memory"

Disadvantages

• "not good for gaming (lag)"
      • "quite slow sometimes"

Bit laggy but apart from that exceptional for home and business!

The Dell Latitude 3440 laptop has a simple sleek look, is light, has a great screen, very easy to set-up (even for a non-computer whizz such as myself), and overall is very user-friendly. The Dell Latitude 3440 is cheap and a bit bland-looking, but its powered by a class Intel processor, with a high-resolution screen so you can see clearly .The Battery time is great, and it has an on-screen reminder of when to plug it in for charging or to plug out the battery when full charge is reached. I would say this laptop would be perfect for someone who mainly needs it for browsing the internet, watching movies or playing games, or simply office work. The … feels solid, and packs a nice keyboard and a fair amount of battery life (up to 6 hours). You will obviously need Wi-Fi connection; the Laptop runs a Microsoft browser-based Windows OS, and while the operating system has come a long way your options are still limited once you're disconnected.
      The Dell Latitude 3440 is based on the cheaper end of the spectrum. It is made out of plastic and weighs at a total of 1.2kg, which is not bad for a laptop; its definitely not heavy in my hands or when carrying it in a bag, so very good. You could say the laptop is stylish too: there's a shiny little finish bordering the track pad, and the keyboard buttons are arrange in a modern style to give you that eccentric look and feel when using the laptop

• Toshiba Satellite L50 B / Laptop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      14.02.2016 01:09

Advantages

• "loud speakers"
      • "great battery power"
      • stylish
      • "good memory"
      • "HD graphics"

Disadvantages

• "no laptop back for carry"
      • heavy

Great laptop; great price!

The Toshiba Satellite L50 B laptop has a simple sleek look, is light, has a great screen, very easy to set-up (even for a non-computer whizz such as myself), and overall is very user-friendly. I would say this laptop would be perfect for someone who mainly needs it for browsing the internet, watching movies or playing games, or simply office work. The … feels solid, and packs a nice keyboard and a fair amount of battery life (up to 6 hours). You will obviously need Wi-Fi connection; the Laptop runs a Microsoft browser-based Windows OS, and while the operating system has come a long way your options are still limited once you're disconnected. The Toshiba Satellite L50 B is cheap and a bit bland-looking, but its powered by a class Intel processor, with a high-resolution screen so you can see clearly .The Battery time is great, and it has an on-screen reminder of when to plug it in for charging or to plug out the battery when full charge is reached.

You could say the laptop is stylish too: there's a shiny little finish bordering the track pad, and the keyboard buttons are arrange in a modern style to give you that eccentric look and feel when using the laptop. The Toshiba Satellite L50 B is based on the cheaper end of the spectrum. It is made out of plastic and weighs at a total of 1.2kg, which is not bad for a laptop; its definitely not heavy in my hands or when carrying it in a bag, so very good.

• Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook / Laptop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      14.02.2016 01:01

Advantages

• "decent memory"
      • lightweight
      • "good value for money"
      • "HD graphics"
      • "good battery"

Disadvantages

• "keyboard keys are small"
      • "speakers are not loud"

Cheap and worth the price!

The Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook laptop has a simple sleek look, is light, has a great screen, very easy to set-up (even for a non-computer whizz such as myself), and overall is very user-friendly. The Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook is cheap and a bit bland-looking, but its powered by a class Intel processor, with a high-resolution screen so you can see clearly.The Battery time is great, and it has an on-screen reminder of when to plug it in for charging or to plug out the battery when full charge is reached. I would say this laptop would be perfect for someone who mainly needs it for browsing the internet, watching movies or playing games, or simply office work. The Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook feels solid, and packs a nice keyboard and a fair amount of battery life (up to 6 hours). You will obviously need Wi-Fi connection; the Laptop runs a Microsoft browser-based Windows OS, and while the operating system has come a long way your options are still limited once you're disconnected.
      The Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook is based on the cheaper end of the spectrum. It is made out of plastic and weighs at a total of 1.2kg, which is not bad for a laptop; its definitely not heavy in my hands or when carrying it in a bag, so very good. You could say the laptop is stylish too: there's a shiny little finish bordering the track pad, and the keyboard buttons are arrange in a modern style to give you that eccentric look and feel when using the laptop.

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown